Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best countries outside of the US for shapely BBW's?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Repatriate » July 3rd, 2013, 6:01 pm

I'm surprised there are so many BBW lovers on here haha. It's not my preferred body type but I did date a Chinese-Thai girl who had a very "latin" body shape once. Nice round ass, big breasts (high C's) for a Thai girl, and slim waist. She had sexy shapely legs and could really do the heels which is what instantly attracted me to her.

I noticed that Thai girls with the younger BBW look tend to have a bit more Chinese blood in them. The Northeastern Isaan types are usually scrawny and then get fat when they get old.

I think you should define BBW better though because it's used as a catch-all term for obese women. I don't think women with big breasts and big asses should be called BBW though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re:

Postby Chad114 » February 7th, 2017, 1:58 am

Repatriate wrote:I'm surprised there are so many BBW lovers on here haha. It's not my preferred body type but I did date a Chinese-Thai girl who had a very "latin" body shape once. Nice round ass, big breasts (high C's) for a Thai girl, and slim waist. She had sexy shapely legs and could really do the heels which is what instantly attracted me to her.

I noticed that Thai girls with the younger BBW look tend to have a bit more Chinese blood in them. The Northeastern Isaan types are usually scrawny and then get fat when they get old.

I think you should define BBW better though because it's used as a catch-all term for obese women. I don't think women with big breasts and big asses should be called BBW though.

BBW in a broad sense are bigger than average. Just because the extra wright is in places you like doesnt exclude them from being BBw's. I prefer the following types of BBWs

Ultimate Hour Glass type:

Ultimate Pear type:

Ultimate shelf butt type:
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries outside of the US for shapely BBW's?

Postby Jeremy » February 7th, 2017, 3:42 pm

I like curves as much as any guy, but I'm not into the cartooonish steatopygia and cottage cheese thighs. Gimme something like this (easily achievable by most young women):

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 7th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Chad114 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I'm surprised there are so many BBW lovers on here haha. It's not my preferred body type but I did date a Chinese-Thai girl who had a very "latin" body shape once. Nice round ass, big breasts (high C's) for a Thai girl, and slim waist. She had sexy shapely legs and could really do the heels which is what instantly attracted me to her.

BBW in a broad sense are bigger than average. Just because the extra wright is in places you like doesnt exclude them from being BBw's. I prefer the following types of BBWs

Ultimate Hour Glass type:

Ultimate Pear type:

Ultimate shelf butt type:

Welcome back to the forum, guy. I had to admit: the only women that look good without pubic hair (only if they have razor-shaved their p***y bald) are Black women because they have a discolored tone to their pubic area which makes it look post-pubescent). Now with that being said, let me get back on-track: I loathe (like really hate) SSBBWs/BBWs with bald p***y; that lividly-grosses me out. It's like I'm trying to have sex with an agitated, female infant that had taken its soiled diaper off out of being bothered by the dirty diaper. Gross! Now a BBW/SSBBW with great curves has at least a runway stripe or something that signifies post-pubescent (or even a pubic tattoo to take place of their bald p***y), then that's such a turn-on. I hope you have followed what I'm saying.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 7th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Jeremy wrote:I like curves as much as any guy, but I'm not into the cartooonish steatopygia and cottage cheese thighs. Gimme something like this (easily achievable by most young women):

The only way I can f.uck these women in these aforementioned pics is if they have an extremely-hairy p.ussy. Based on their bodies WITH a bald p.ussy equals too pre-pubescent-looking for me.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on February 9th, 2017, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 7th, 2017, 4:34 pm

QUICK NOTE: I've been having a s.hitty vacation here in South America (southern part of Latin America), and the only BBWs that are giving me the time of day are back in the SF Bay Area. As much as I loathe American women's bad hygiene (many do) and their feministing attitude (many do), they actually find me more attractive than women in South America. South American women do not like men with beards and feel entitled to a man with a six pack, which I don't have. I'm slightly portly, but I'm not porky. That's not good enough for South American women. It's like I would have to be perfect for them and they don't and aren't perfect for me. Trust me, feminism is creeping up quickly down here so I wish Roosh V'er among other MiGTOW people would stop saying this is only relegated to the Western world because that's changing now! Trust me! Even beta males are being rejected down here now. Ironically, I got a small following of BBW groupies in the SF Bay Area now. Agreed, they aren't aesthetically attractive to svelte-build, Western standards, but they do have some good p.ussy and are more willing to start growing p.ussy hair back when you tell them nicely to grow that s.hit back.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Chad114 » February 8th, 2017, 2:45 am

I need to put Ghana on the list

Peace Hyde

Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby Chad114 » February 8th, 2017, 2:47 am

Jeremy wrote:I like curves as much as any guy, but I'm not into the cartooonish steatopygia and cottage cheese thighs. Gimme something like this (easily achievable by most young women):

Ugh, NOASSATALL...I'll pass!
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » February 8th, 2017, 5:53 am

Chad114 wrote:Yep I like em big and curvy. Not the amorphous blobs but the Big pear shaped and hourglass types. What are the best countries and cities to find these types of women outside of the US?

Chad114, I too I'm very attracted to hot women who are curvy (having big breast, great thighs, a small waist and a nice sized rear end) like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and U.K. glamour models Charlotte Springer (aka Charley S.) and Stacey Poole. However, I'm completely turned off by the sight of a fat or obese woman. As for what the best countries to find BBWs here is a list of places I currently know of:

1.) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2.) Cali, Colombia

3.) Panama

4.) Caracas, Venezuela

5.) Luanda, Angola

6.) Ghana

7.) Havana, Cuba

8.) United Kingdom

9.) Germany

Here are some links:

www.expatkings.com

www.wowamazing.com/trending/top-20-cities-beautiful-women
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » February 8th, 2017, 5:53 am

Chad114 wrote:Yep I like em big and curvy. Not the amorphous blobs but the Big pear shaped and hourglass types. What are the best countries and cities to find these types of women outside of the US?

Chad114, I too I'm very attracted to hot busty women who are curvy (having big breast, great thighs, a small waist and a nice sized rear end) like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and U.K. glamour models Charlotte Springer (aka Charley S.) and Stacey Poole. However, I'm completely turned off by the sight of a fat or obese woman. As for what the best countries to find BBWs here is a list of places I currently know of:

1.) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2.) Cali, Colombia

3.) Panama

4.) Caracas, Venezuela

5.) Luanda, Angola

6.) Ghana

7.) Havana, Cuba

8.) United Kingdom

9.) Germany

Here are some links:

http://www.expatkings.com

http://www.wowamazing.com/trending/top-20-cities-beautiful-women
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on February 13th, 2017, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby Chad114 » February 8th, 2017, 7:15 pm

And DR...

Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » February 9th, 2017, 4:30 am

Chad114 wrote:And DR...

Great photo!!! What a hot babe!!! She has nice breast and figure!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby Chad114 » February 21st, 2017, 4:13 am

I found a thick Filipina! I like both but I prefer the "before" version :D

Chad114
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » March 8th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Chad114 wrote:I found a thick Filipina! I like both but I prefer the "before" version :D

Her after version doesn't look bad. I like curves regardless if they are svelte or portly but pear-shaped with substantial amt.
of pubic hair then I'm very happy.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Chad114 » April 11th, 2017, 12:16 am

Iriz what do you think?

Chad114
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions