Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Yes, he would have been a man of justice and defender of the innocent. His judgment is impeccable, fair and objective.
50%
No, he would have been an asshole psycho cop who would have bullied innocent people.
50%

Total votes: 16
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Rock wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:IMO grown men should never speak of bullying, that's high school shit. It's unbecoming to do so. Once you're past a certain age, it's simply called "being an asshole".

On topic: he'd make a fine cop because I'm pretty sure cops are supposed to be bastards anyway, ha.
Nowadays, US cops get away with murder, literally. And it doesn't matter if it's caught on camera and shown on Youtube. They still get away with it. America seems to have become a police state.
It's illegal for a US citizen to film or record a police officer in 3 states - Illinois, Maryland, and Massachusetts out in public. A violation can result in prison time up to 3 years. The courts ban recording devices under the illegal wiretapping of public officials Act.
Life is beautiful.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:IMO grown men should never speak of bullying, that's high school shit. It's unbecoming to do so. Once you're past a certain age, it's simply called "being an asshole".

On topic: he'd make a fine cop because I'm pretty sure cops are supposed to be bastards anyway, ha.
Let's see.

- He lies and has no regard for truth.
- He's a misanthrope who hates everyone.
- He has paranoid delusions and make false accusations.
- He wastes everyone's time by arguing with them after making false accusations.
- Thus he's mentally ill in some sense.
- When he was moderator here, he banned innocent people.

And you think he'd be a good cop? Are you serious? What are you smoking?!

Cops are supposed to care about justice. A cop that's mentally ill and has paranoid delusions is definitely NOT going to make a good cop. A cop that makes false accusations is definitely not going to be a good cop. A cop who attacks innocent people would not make a good cop. He'd be a danger to everyone and soon be dismissed. Duh. Do you not see the obvious?

The results of the poll show that many guys here are whacked and upside down. Or they enjoy voting the opposite of what they know to be true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Post by Winston »

Attention Everyone:

I've enabled the feature in this poll that allows you to change your vote. So if you regret voting yes, that Repatriate would have been a good cop, you can redeem yourself by changing your vote. Simply select the other option and hit submit.

In light of what's happened recently, with Repatriate's psycho insane behavior and toxic personality becoming apparent to all, I think many of you will want to change your vote.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne