Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Yes, he would have been a man of justice and defender of the innocent. His judgment is impeccable, fair and objective.
50%
No, he would have been an asshole psycho cop who would have bullied innocent people.
50%

Total votes: 16
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston, go ahead and ban me if you want. That just makes you a giant power tripping mangina like I knew from the start. So far you've chased away good poster(s) and you seem intent on kicking out people who actually have contributed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:This whole thread is hilarious. That original intro that YOU wrote wasn't even me Winston. Don't believe me? Track the original e-mails if you still have them.

I remember I had some correspondence with you back in '07-08 when you were in the Philippines. I was having some debate back then with you over various jobs in the U.S. once. Then you talked about some asian-american you talked with years ago who was a cop and another who became a wealthy online businessman. Then you asked me if I wrote some letter to you years ago when my first contact (ever) with you was in 2007.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about then and you put that intro up before I even made a first post so I went with it. I already said many times on this forum along with Rock I don't actually reveal my identity online.

Next thing you know Winston will be claiming i'm Philosophical Filipino or something. :lol:
Dude, you clearly lied. Look again:

viewtopic.php?p=7929#7929

You admitted in that post that you were training to be a cop in police academy. In that thread, I posted the same letter from you that I posted in this thread, yet you responded differently BOTH TIMES! BUSTED!

You are a dick if you are still trying to weasel out of it after being caught red handed.

You never denied that that was your letter until now. Why were you silent when I asked you about it in the past?

And why were you silent about your letter posted in "Brutal Truth about Russian morality from Repatriate"? That was your writing style alright. Others here even said so. Even Rock said that that was definitely you.

That email was sent to me years ago. Yahoo's Mail search feature isn't reliable with older emails. Even if I found it, so what? How could I trace it to you? Your email seems to change every month, as I remember, so as soon as I added you to my mailing list, it would bounce after a while. You must be living a seedy life to have to change your email every month and cancel your other one each time you change it. Sheesh.

You must be living some kind of seedy life. lol I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. lol Maybe you are a mobster or gangster. lol

How come I don't have to change my email every month? How come normal people don't have to do that? How come you do? lol Do you live a criminal lifestyle or something? lol If so, I guess Davewe and Dogboy have no problem with that. They only have a problem with rational innocent guys who defend themselves against bullies. Sickos.

At least everyone here now knows that you are very capable of deliberately lying and have no qualms about it.

You ever hear the Aesop's parable "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? Do you understand the lesson from that?

Is David Liu even your real name, or is that a pseudonym? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Winston, go ahead and ban me if you want. That just makes you a giant power tripping mangina like I knew from the start. So far you've chased away good poster(s) and you seem intent on kicking out people who actually have contributed.
I told you, I have no power trip. YOU were the one with the power trip. Remember what The Arab said? "The man who has power and doesn't use it unless necessary, is the greater man." He was referring to you after you abused your power before.

No one here claims that I have a power trip. I am the most tolerant moderator. Everyone complains that I'm too tolerant. Everyone knows that I'm a nice guy, not a dickhead or asshole.

When I worked at Cascade Job Corps, I was considered the coolest most laid back Residential Advisor (dorm manager) out of the whole staff.

Just because I debunk your lies doesn't make me a power tripper. At least I haven't been caught lying red handed. At least I admit when I'm wrong. You NEVER do.

At least everyone here now knows that you have no qualms about lying and that you've shown your true colors.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:so Winston would make a good taxi driver, & Repatriate a cop .... what about everyone else? lol :mrgreen:

when I was little & people came over; some would ask what u want to be when u get older ... I used to say a mermaid lol :oops:
I would not make a good taxi driver. I don't like to drive fast and I don't like to humor people, and I don't like to sit in cars all day. Don't be deceived by the bullying here. No one outside of Taiwan thinks I look like a taxi driver. The claim here was about my appearance, not that I would be fit for the job of a taxi driver. Get that clear.

Taxi drivers don't have my background. They don't work in modeling agencies or write great articles or start successful websites. It's all bullshit.

Precisely because Winnie the Pooh / Wu never would have made a good taxi driver. :D

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is comedy at its finest. I'm not going to waste time arguing bullet points over silly shit that's not even relevant to me to begin with. I wasn't even the one who posted that intro up that was supposed to be me. YOU DID.

Back in '07-08 when I initially e-mailed you and told you a little about myself, you kept asking me if I was the wealthy online businessman or cop. I assume a lot of asian-americans used to e-mail you back when you were actually trying to be a legitimate advocate of sorts. Then you told me about your forum and threw up that intro before I even posted anything. I went with it because I don't post an online identity anyways and it sounded kind of cool.

I've had my current e-mail for a full decade so I don't know what crazed nonsense you're blathering on about mafia, conspiracies, and gangsters.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston,

I have something to admit..

i'm Bill Gates.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:Winston, go ahead and ban me if you want. That just makes you a giant power tripping mangina like I knew from the start. So far you've chased away good poster(s) and you seem intent on kicking out people who actually have contributed.
Repatriate is one of the few, older members left on HA and I don't want to see him go--even if you do have a good case against him, Winston; he's a good poster and I want him to stay. And so what, if he lied about himself? In all honesty, who doesn't lie about themselves on the Internet? As long as he's not a serial liar, I'm okay with it. And as for Repatriate's criticisms of you, Winston--he's not without merit; you shouldn't take every little criticism that people make of you so personally. Everybody--and I mean everybody--gets criticized at some point in their life so relax. Even on HA, we criticize each other, so it's not like your the only one that this happens too.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That email was sent to me years ago. Yahoo's Mail search feature isn't reliable with older emails. Even if I found it, so what? How could I trace it to you? Your email seems to change every month, as I remember, so as soon as I added you to my mailing list, it would bounce after a while. You must be living a seedy life to have to change your email every month and cancel your other one each time you change it. Sheesh.
I was never even on your mailing list before Winston. Holy shit you are one f***ed up guy.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

5 to 1 Winston has the wrong guy and email but will hold to his grave that it was Repatriate! Lmfao!!! Rosebud....

That's what happens when you have Konrad whispering in your ear... Bad call Winston...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston,

I'm Keyser Soze, Rasputin, Philosophical Filipino, the faceless leper king, El Chupacabra, and numerous other things too.

:lol:

The rolling stones wrote a tribute song about me:

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:so Winston would make a good taxi driver, & Repatriate a cop .... what about everyone else? lol :mrgreen:

when I was little & people came over; some would ask what u want to be when u get older ... I used to say a mermaid lol :oops:
You are cute, little mermaid....
:wink:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Mermaid taxiboats, anyone? :P

I found it here: http://www.mau-mau.co.uk/gallery.php?ac ... ge=&lang=1

It's in Thailand too.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston,
I have now caught up on this thread that I had been ignoring.
You are way over the top and need some time off.

(1) If Repate lied, that is grounds for calling him out and humiliating him, asking for an explantation. It is not grounds to call him a liar until you have hear dhis explanation. It is certainly not grounds to ban him.

(2) His explanation, finally given, makes sense. While brilliant, your mind does tend to race almost out of control. You attached him to an email from a DIFFERENT cop-type, and assumed it was him. Probably you thought he would correct you, but not everyone is interested in giving all the specific, lawyer-like answers to the many, many, many questions you ask.

3) He admitted to being CIA, not a cop. He understood your point about cop types, and answered it without specifically saying he had been one. Probably figured it wasn't worth explaining that he wasn't the Asian cop, he was the Asian spook. probably figured government asshole = government asshole.

4) You need a break, fella. You are an effective webmaster but have no boundaries. You will sink this ship unless you take a hiatus and rest. it's Taiwan, for God's sake, get massages and relax. Spend a week doing qi gong, tai chi, etc. Something. Hand mod duties to whoever and sign off for a bit.

5.) On the ladyboy thing, frankly, with clear evidence on this thread of how you go off easily, I don't believe you. If someone DID deliberately try to get you to go with a ladyboy unknowingly, that is moral grounds for maximum retaliation, and I don't mean the verbal kind. Problem is, just going by what I see here, I just don't believe you. Judging from other threads, i think you have really bad people skills, and probably misread the ladyboy. Like I said, if Repate was actually guilty of deliberately trying to foist one off on you, that would be a serious crime. But I frankly don't believe you.

My suggestion besides massage, tai chi, qi gong and some time away from the interent, is maybe have a chat with Renata. Maybe your machismo won't let you be wrong till a chick cools you down. I know I'm like that sometimes.

Oh, and if you are arguing with Davewe, you are arguing with one of the coolest heads around. That alone is evidence you are wrong.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Mermaid taxiboats, anyone? :P

I found it here: http://www.mau-mau.co.uk/gallery.php?ac ... ge=&lang=1

It's in Thailand too.
That's the kind of sexy little girl I attract.... the kind ready to give you the finger!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Winston,
I have now caught up on this thread that I had been ignoring.
You are way over the top and need some time off.

(1) If Repate lied, that is grounds for calling him out and humiliating him, asking for an explantation. It is not grounds to call him a liar until you have hear dhis explanation. It is certainly not grounds to ban him.

(2) His explanation, finally given, makes sense. While brilliant, your mind does tend to race almost out of control. You attached him to an email from a DIFFERENT cop-type, and assumed it was him. Probably you thought he would correct you, but not everyone is interested in giving all the specific, lawyer-like answers to the many, many, many questions you ask.

3) He admitted to being CIA, not a cop. He understood your point about cop types, and answered it without specifically saying he had been one. Probably figured it wasn't worth explaining that he wasn't the Asian cop, he was the Asian spook. probably figured government asshole = government asshole.

4) You need a break, fella. You are an effective webmaster but have no boundaries. You will sink this ship unless you take a hiatus and rest. it's Taiwan, for God's sake, get massages and relax. Spend a week doing qi gong, tai chi, etc. Something. Hand mod duties to whoever and sign off for a bit.

5.) On the ladyboy thing, frankly, with clear evidence on this thread of how you go off easily, I don't believe you. If someone DID deliberately try to get you to go with a ladyboy unknowingly, that is moral grounds for maximum retaliation, and I don't mean the verbal kind. Problem is, just going by what I see here, I just don't believe you. Judging from other threads, i think you have really bad people skills, and probably misread the ladyboy. Like I said, if Repate was actually guilty of deliberately trying to foist one off on you, that would be a serious crime. But I frankly don't believe you.

My suggestion besides massage, tai chi, qi gong and some time away from the interent, is maybe have a chat with Renata. Maybe your machismo won't let you be wrong till a chick cools you down. I know I'm like that sometimes.

Oh, and if you are arguing with Davewe, you are arguing with one of the coolest heads around. That alone is evidence you are wrong.
I'm sorry but accuracy is my middle name. I just spent a lot of time editing many files to install an ignore feature in this forum. In doing so, if had even missed one character by leaving an extra character or removing an extra character, the whole forum would not function. But I'm very good with accuracy, that's why I didn't leave an extra character or remove an extra character.

I'm not infallible. But my accuracy rate is far higher than average.

I don't think you examined the evidence clearly. Look at the two links again above. In one, he admitted to being the guy who wrote that letter. It's obvious. How can you not see it? Why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt? He is not a paragon of honesty and integrity.

His explanation doesn't make sense. He was just denying it, like he denies everything. Ask him to admit that he was wrong about the ladyboy being a real girl. He still can't admit that. What does that tell you?

How can you fall for his weasel cop out after being caught lying red handed?

He didn't say he was CIA. If he did, he was joking. How can you take that literally?

Are you sure you're not in the Twilight Zone?

Think about the ladyboy thing. Repatriate claims to be an expert in Thailand, yet he is the only one here that couldn't tell that that ladyboy was a ladyboy. Everyone else could. What are the odds? He was even adamant that she was a real girl. An honest person wouldn't be that sure about someone else they never met. Isn't that what someone with an agenda to deceive would say?

Then he starts a thread suggesting that I should date ladyboys. Put 2 and 2 together. He wanted me to get with a ladyboy all along, which is why he tried to trick me into thinking that she was a real girl.

I've already explained this. Yet I shouldn't have to. You should be able to put two and two together. Come on now. I can't baby each and every one of you.

Davewe has no problem with Repatriate lying. He only has a problem when I defend myself against lies and bullying. If that's not f***ed, then I don't know what is.

Can you explain his upside down world, where white is black and black is white?
zboy1 wrote: Repatriate is one of the few, older members left on HA and I don't want to see him go--even if you do have a good case against him, Winston; he's a good poster and I want him to stay. And so what, if he lied about himself? In all honesty, who doesn't lie about themselves on the Internet? As long as he's not a serial liar, I'm okay with it. And as for Repatriate's criticisms of you, Winston--he's not without merit; you shouldn't take every little criticism that people make of you so personally. Everybody--and I mean everybody--gets criticized at some point in their life so relax. Even on HA, we criticize each other, so it's not like your the only one that this happens too.
Sure some of his criticisms have merit, but when he makes sweeping statements like "Winston alienates everyone he meets" that are TECHNICALLY FALSE, then I have a right to be pissed. People are quick to believe lies. They are naturally inclined to. Remember the thread I started about it?

See the other thread where he announces he's quitting the forum. I posted many examples of people I've met that I'm still friends with. The truth is that I do not wrong or alienate people, unless they lie to me, deceive me, or flake out on me. Do I seem like the kind of guy who wrongs people?

If anything, people say I'm too nice.

Anyway, you can tell by his posts what kind of personality he has. I don't even have to explain it.

If you want him to stay, well then PM him about it. We can't make him do anything. But I have a right to give him a piece of his own medicine and a piece of my mind.

I don't usually get angry with people. So if I do, there must be a good reason or they really deserve it. Anyone who knows me will tell you that.

I don't think he will really leave though. He's just bluffing since he's been caught red handed. Just see. He will come back. You will see. Then you can tell me that I was right. I'm a better judge of character than you might think you know...
Last edited by Winston on July 12th, 2012, 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.