Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Yes, he would have been a man of justice and defender of the innocent. His judgment is impeccable, fair and objective.
8
50%
No, he would have been an asshole psycho cop who would have bullied innocent people.
8
50%
 
Total votes : 16

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:53 pm

I have to say this thread is way funnier than any i've ever made. We're witnessing a full on reality melt-down. It's like some kind of demented cirque du soleil going on inside Winston's head. :lol: David Lynch eat your heart out.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Hahahaha! Again with the bullying and the over victimization claims...
,
Davewe is 100% here. Winston its your playground how can you be bullied? Being bullied is the first thing you claim when you loose an argument, the secound is that the other persons argument is illogical and the third thing is they are "short sighted"... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Falcon » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 pm

When police and taxis unite! :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdb_xKKH8Q[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:Hahahaha! Again with the bullying and the over victimization claims...
,
Davewe is 100% here. Winston its your playground how can you be bullied? Being bullied is the first thing you claim when you loose an argument, the secound is that the other persons argument is illogical and the third thing is they are "short sighted"... lol


Stop lying. Where did I lose an argument? Only in your delusion. I've won most of the arguments, using logic and fact. All you do is spout rhetoric and make illogical statements. I can easily whip you in any game of logic, since it's my strong suit.

I was not jealous of Rock's success, since there was no evidence of his success. Instead, I debunked his false claims logically and efficiently with 12 reasons, none of which he has refuted. He lost the debate. And plus I saved the forum from deception. Had someone here taken his advice and went to Taiwan for a dating paradise, he would have been sorely disappointed, for sure. People ought to thank me for that. At least eurobrat did.

Anyone can debunk Rock's claims by just emailing Taiwan girls on free dating sites and seeing how open and easy they are... NOT at all!

Stop spreading false info.

Repatriate, other than Rock, I have not had a dispute or scuffle with anyone else I've met in person on this forum. So stop lying about me. I don't debate or criticize unless it's warranted. Accuracy is my middle name. As long as I'm accurate, you can't blame me for anything.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Would Repatriate have been a good cop?

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 pm

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:"I do agree that Repatriate has been making too much fun of you. It's just like middle and high school bullying (That's not surprising - he almost became a cop)."



I can't and won't get into the back and forth who's worse Repatriate or Winston debate. It's moronic.

What I will say is this: I know of no other forum anywhere where the forum owner starts a poll to attack or discredit a member of that forum.

By definition, a person who owns a forum has far more power than a person who is a member of the forum. After all the forum owner has the ability to suspend or ban members, remove posts, set or change forum rules, etc.

The only power that a member has is to state his opinion (presumably within the rules of the forum).

Winston - you may not like Repatriate or appreciate his comments about you but by definition he can't bully you anymore than an employee of Microsoft can bully Bill Gates. Gates has all the power at Microsoft and you have all the power here.


Yeah but I don't need to play the power card since I can win most debates on logic and truth alone, on a level playing field. As the Arab said, the greater person is one with power who doesn't abuse it, not the one who abused it, as Repatriate did when he was moderator. That was a big compliment to me.

It doesn't matter whether I can ban people or not, the point is, Repatriate does have some bullying ridiculous behavior, which mature adults shouldn't have. He is not kind or evolved or spiritual at all.

He started stupid threads and polls about me too. Why don't you call him out on that? Also, he most likely lied when he claimed that Thai ladyboy wasn't a ladyboy, because he wanted me to unknowingly get involved with one, and he even said so in a thread suggesting that I date ladyboys.

Also, he has now been caught red handed lying about something else... See my next post in this thread for total proof. Do you condone lying Davewe?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Repatriate caught lying red handed!!!

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Repatriate wrote:Lol, that's not even me Winston. What's wrong with you?


REPATRIATE HAS JUST BEEN CAUGHT LYING RED HANDED!!!

In this thread, he denied writing the letter from David Liu above.

HOWEVER, in an earlier thread where the SAME letter from David Liu was posted, he admitted that he DID write that letter! Someone dug it up for me. See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =7929#7929

Repatriate wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Repatriate, by the way, you said that you didn't feel motivated to be a cop because you didn't feel the desire to protect and serve the community. But wasn't the power trip from being a cop, and having the power to tell others what to do, a big ego boost? What about all the action from being a cop? The kind that you see in movies that make it look exciting? Didn't that ever motivate you?

That's really not how it works. If you get into something like LE with the attitude you're just going to mess with people and pump your ego you'll wind up with problems. A lot of cops get sued, disciplined, and forced to "resign" you just never hear about it.

I think I was a bit altruistic and naive back then too. I had some real high ideals but it's pretty hard to get into an occupation of dealing and helping people when you really don't feel much for the people you're dealing with.
I made my choices and I stick by them. I don't regret it because I would not have been able to keep up that facade.


BUSTED!!!

Now you're not just an asshole Repatriate, but a PROVEN LIAR as well! Obviously, if the same letter was posted in two different threads, and you admit in one that you wrote it, but in the other you denied writing it, then both statements can't be true! One of them must be false. This means that you LIED!

And not only that, but you lied about a frivolous matter that was unnecessary too! What does that say about your character? Who can trust a guy who lies about frivolous and unnecessary things? If you can't trust someone with little things, how can you trust them with big things?

You also most likely lied when you said that that ladyboy wasn't a ladyboy, to try to trick me into getting involved with one! That's TWO LIES Repatriate! You certainly can't claim that honesty and integrity are your strong suit now! BUSTED!

There is a saying that you should heed: "Liars need to have good memories in order to not get caught." Obviously, you forgot about a post you made long ago. Well fortunately, the forum has a record of every post, which is searchable, so you've been caught!

In this case though, your lie was unnecessary and therefore stupid and frivolous. You are about as dumb as an American airhead to lie when you didn't need to.

Hey Dogboy:

What are you going to say now? Are you going to find some lame ass excuse to take the blame off him, even when he's been caught lying red handed? You asshole! You are clearly biased and not objective.

Well f**k you! You deserve it. At least I don't lie! I am far more honorable than Repatriate and you know it. And your cheap copout words don't change that fact.

To all:

Should Repatriate be temporarily banned for deliberately lying? He has most likely lied twice at least.

Moreover, when he was proven wrong several times in the past, such as in thread about the ladyboy, and the race/IQ correlation, he refused to admit that he was wrong, proving that he has a big ego and is a stubborn SOB too. So he is guilty on two counts - deliberately lying and refusing to admit when he was proven wrong.
Last edited by Winston on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Repatriate caught lying red handed!!!

Postby davewe » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Winston wrote:To all:

Should Repatriate be temporarily banned for deliberately lying? He has most likely lied twice at least.


By the "no insults" rules you established last month, calling people "assholes" and saying "f**k YOU!" ought to get you a 3 days suspension.

Just sayin'...:)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Repatriate caught lying red handed!!!

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:To all:

Should Repatriate be temporarily banned for deliberately lying? He has most likely lied twice at least.


By the "no insults" rules you established last month, calling people "assholes" and saying "f**k YOU!" ought to get you a 3 days suspension.

Just sayin'...:)


You didn't read the rules. It was about unexcessive name calling on everyone and did not include retaliation against people who deserved it.

If someone acts like an asshole, I have a right to call them that. But I don't call everyone an asshole frivolously like some did. I only do when they deserve it.

So Davewe, you have no problem with Repatriate being caught lying red handed? Instead, you try to spin something against me? Do you have something personal against me? That's really sick Dave. You are not being fair at all. I definitely was wrong about you being down to earth and level headed. You aren't at all. Why did you deceive me into thinking you were?

All you do is spin like a spin doctor or politician or salesman.

So you have no problem with lying then, is that right?

Repatriate has lied deliberately twice, and has refused to admit when he was proven wrong, such as in the ladyboy and the race/IQ correlation.

So all you do is try to spin everything against me, even though I've never lied to you? Yet when Repatriate lies, you have no problem with it and are silent about it, and don't even rebuke him?

Can you justify this logically?

You don't sound like a down to earth guy at all. Boy was I ever wrong to think that. At least I admit when I'm wrong. Repatriate has never done so. You are ok with that? Why?

Explain Davewe. Answer my questions without spinning off into a different direction again.

How do you feel about someone lying red handed? Can you give us your take on that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Repatriate caught lying red handed!!!

Postby davewe » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Winston wrote:If someone acts like an asshole, I have a right to call them that. But I don't call everyone an asshole frivolously like some did. I only do when they deserve it.


Then the rules are meaningless. So I can say anything I want as long as the person "deserves it." Apparently we're all in the 6th grade.

This is precisely what I meant when I said that by definition you as the owner of the forum have more power than any member. You get to adjust the rules to your needs of the moment.

I guarantee that if another member called you an asshole, fucktard, liar, and said "f**k YOU, WINSTON!" - that person would be suspended. But when you do it the person "deserved it."

As to the question about lying and whether is deserves suspension - this is utter nonsense. It's the Internet! If we suspended everyone who'd ever lied, you'd have no forum.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Repatriate caught lying red handed!!!

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

davewe wrote:
Winston wrote:If someone acts like an asshole, I have a right to call them that. But I don't call everyone an asshole frivolously like some did. I only do when they deserve it.


Then the rules are meaningless. So I can say anything I want as long as the person "deserves it." Apparently we're all in the 6th grade.

This is precisely what I meant when I said that by definition you as the owner of the forum have more power than any member. You get to adjust the rules to your needs of the moment.

I guarantee that if another member called you an asshole, fucktard, liar, and said "f**k YOU, WINSTON!" - that person would be suspended. But when you do it the person "deserved it."

As to the question about lying and whether is deserves suspension - this is utter nonsense. It's the Internet! If we suspended everyone who'd ever lied, you'd have no forum.


Apparently you have basic logic and comprehension skills. You can't tell the difference between someone deserving it and someone not deserving it?

You have a hive mind, not a freethinking mind. You think that the victim or the one that retaliates an attack is at fault, rather than the aggressor. Do you condone the US aggressor role in starting the Iraq War too? You don't appear to be very bright do you?

Some insults are deserved and in retaliation. Some aren't. You can't tell the difference? Why do I feel like I'm arguing with a fool? You can't tell the difference between my insults and BAW's?

So you have no problem with Repatriate lying? That's really sick dude.

Tell me this: Why do you chide me for starting this thread about him, but you don't mind if he starts threads about me? Isn't that a double standard? Why are you so hypocritical?

You aren't down to earth at all! Do down to earth guys have double standards like that? Do they spin things and avoid questions?

I have taken many insults here without banning the person. Everyone knows that. Repatriate has called me many names too.

Can you explain why you are only blaming the retaliator here but not the aggressor? You sound like the typical insane forum member who blames the one who retaliates rather than the one who starts the fight. Isn't that unfair? Why is it that on many forums, if everyone attacks you, and you attack back, you are blamed but not the ones who initially attacked you? Aren't you of that hive mentality?

Are you saying that everyone here has lied? How come I haven't?

In fact, everyone has said that I'm the most tolerant forum owner they've ever met, and that I never abuse my power, like others do, and that I am never unfair. Do you not even realize that? Why is your view so skewed and inaccurate? Is that the mark of someone down to earth?

How is it that an old guy like you has no wisdom or maturity in these manners? How is it that an old guy like you is unfair here and has no problem with lying and tries to spin everything against me?

So lying is ok in your book right?

How come you don't have a problem with lying, but you have a problem with me retaliating against my attackers and bullies? Isn't that upside down? Are you a bizarro man or something? That's f***ed.

You are sick dude. Really. Obviously, honesty means nothing in your book. That fact makes me lose all respect for you.

Why are you insulting Orson Wells by putting him in your avatar next to your posts? Orson Wells was not a victim blamer and he did not condone lying. You should post an avatar of Joker or Bizarro man from Superfriends. That would be more accurate.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Renata » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:02 am

so Winston would make a good taxi driver, & Repatriate a cop .... what about everyone else? lol :mrgreen:

when I was little & people came over; some would ask what u want to be when u get older ... I used to say a mermaid lol :oops:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Dogboy86 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 am

Hahahaha!!! Winston your a fruit loop... Holy bat shit! Put on your open toed shoes and get your good bag, what a drama queen... Who cares, really... you loose your argument ether way Winston. By supposedly proving Repatriate lied you make yourself look like a fool after the fact of you haviing him as a mod on your forum. Lol You crack me up Winston...

How said anything about Rock? Are you still all ass chapped about that? Just because you call people names and would never admit you have lost a debate dosnt mean you haven't... I'm thinking the air must be thin in your moms basement... The real question is Winston a PAN lite... lmfao ;)
Last edited by Dogboy86 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 am

Renata wrote:so Winston would make a good taxi driver, & Repatriate a cop .... what about everyone else? lol :mrgreen:

when I was little & people came over; some would ask what u want to be when u get older ... I used to say a mermaid lol :oops:


I would not make a good taxi driver. I don't like to drive fast and I don't like to humor people, and I don't like to sit in cars all day. Don't be deceived by the bullying here. No one outside of Taiwan thinks I look like a taxi driver. The claim here was about my appearance, not that I would be fit for the job of a taxi driver. Get that clear.

Taxi drivers don't have my background. They don't work in modeling agencies or write great articles or start successful websites. It's all bullshit.

Dogboy86 wrote:Hahahaha!!! Winston your a fruit loop... Holy bat shit! Put on your open toed shoes and get your good bag, what a drama queen... Who cares, really... you loose your argument ether way Winston By proving Repatriateyou make yourself look like a fool after the fact for you haviing him as a mod on your forum. Lol You crack me up Winston...


Up yours asshole. You have no problem with lying, but you have a problem with someone retaliating against bullying and insults? That's upside you moron. That's f***ed dude. You give dogs a bad name and insult dogs by calling yourself one. Up yours. You side with wrong, not right.

Yes I had him as a mod, but he was de-modded remember? Everyone makes mistakes. At least I admit mine. Repatriate never does. Does that earn respect in your book? So in your sick pathetic book, bullies are ok but victims are bad? That's sick.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 am

There we go with the victimization! Step number one as I previously predicted... Wow! Winston your only a victim in your own mind, nowhere else... breath, in through the nose out through the mouth... you aren't sounding happier abroad...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am

This whole thread is hilarious. That original intro that YOU wrote wasn't even me Winston. Don't believe me? Track the original e-mails if you still have them.

I remember I had some correspondence with you back in '07-08 when you were in the Philippines. I was having some debate back then with you over various jobs in the U.S. once. Then you talked about some asian-american you talked with years ago who was a cop and another who became a wealthy online businessman. Then you asked me if I wrote some letter to you years ago when my first contact (ever) with you was in 2007.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about then and you put that intro up before I even made a first post so I went with it. I already said many times on this forum along with Rock I don't actually reveal my identity online.

Next thing you know Winston will be claiming i'm Philosophical Filipino or something. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Voyager1, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests