I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

samurai_panda wrote:
It's better to be wise and humble. Thinking you are the best and the whole world revolves around you is dumb.
Absolutely.

Bragging doesn't impress me. Humility does.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by green1976 »

Repatriate wrote:This forum used to be worth visiting to discuss somewhat serious topics but in the past couple years it's degenerated into nonsense crackpost posting with Winston headlining the main act.

I stopped taking this place seriously a long time ago and just came here mostly to have a laugh.

I did appreciate most of the posts coming from Rock, Ladislav, Momopi, Dogboy, Outwest, Chanta, Zboy, Phx, Cheezeraider, Renata, Davewe, and a few others i'm probably forgetting. I thought they were always interesting and insightful to read. Even Winston was for a time (pre 2010 or so) until he totally went off the rails and started writing page long essays and multiple threads about Taiwan and attacking people left and right who disagreed when he claims he looks like William Shatner or George Clooney. :lol:

Now it's a big waste of time and there are better things i'd rather be doing in real life and sites to visit where the head admin isn't batshit insane with an obvious personality disorder. Winston has a knack for alienating everyone around him eventually. Just read about his adventures with co-workers in Russia and the Philippines where he made long standing enemies with various people. There are some redeeming qualities with Winston but overall he's just some selfish and vile little fat man who runs an internet site who neglects his child and believes he's a model. :lol:

I tried to put this place on the right track by reducing the trolls/spam posts but I could post up dozens of PM's where Winston argued against change. I got tired of arguing about this and asked to be de-modded. The general decay of the forums is inevitable. Now with the constant threats of banning from Winston and other silly drama the time has come to move on.

That is all, Good bye.
How you could loose your time on this forum living in Thailand and having access to all of these pussies?:lol:
It's crazy.

I almost never look here or post something when i'm in Thailand.
My goals are reached and i have nothing to do here.

Does this forum count or others count to the point where it would perturbate me if i'm banned or it disappear?
Not at all,what would disturb me is to be unable to go to Thailand doing the plans that i want.
No need to take this place too seriously.

The personal drama between you and the creator of this website,prompting a departure sounds a late outcome.

If i would stay in Thailand i wouldn't even use my time to look at here, because i would be too occupied seeking a nice lady or hunting good Thai ladies.

Just go bang these Thai pussies and enjoy life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can anyone explain WTF Repatriate's problem was?

I never did anything to him, so why the f**k did he kept getting on my case about my looks and exaggerating everything in the worst possible way to make me look bad? Nothing he said about my looks was balanced at all. I am not as fat as he claims and do not look like Tom Arnold.

Why the f**k did he do that? It was like he was getting a sick pleasure from it or something. What a sick f**k.

He wasn't just doing it in threads where I was asking about my looks, he was also doing it in threads where I did NOT ask about my looks.

It was like he wanted me to feel like shit and trying to make me feel insecure. Those are the kind of pricks you avoid in life, the ones who bring you down. Real confident men don't do that. Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal don't do those kind of things. Can you imagine Chuck Norris trashing my looks like Repatriate did?

He really reached my breaking point. I was way too nice to him. Any other forum owner would have kicked him off long ago. Why did he take advantage of my niceness and tolerance?

Imagine him bashing an American woman about her looks all the time? She would have kicked his ass long ago.

Seriously, if I met him, I couldn't stop myself from hitting him nonstop, like characters in movie do when they get revenge against the bad guy.

He's such a frickin prick! I hate him! People like him make me want to be violent!

I ought to expose him by posting his real name in a thread title. He deserves it! His name is most likely David Liu.

What a nasty prick! What the f**k is his problem?

Nothing he says is uplifting, wise or spiritual. He has no ability to be deep at all. What a shallow prick.

FYI:

I am not being delusional when I honestly say that when I look in the mirror, I do not think that I look older than my age or that I look ugly at all. I'm not in denial when I say that. That's my honest opinion of myself when I look at myself in the mirror. What's wrong with that?

Why should I accept or agree with his negative opinions? He isn't better than me in any way, and if he came here, he couldn't do any different either.

Anyway, why should I be so nice as to let him bad mouth me like that? Other forum owners wouldn't have tolerated it! The dick even started threads soley to bash my looks! I never asked for that! What was his f***ing problem???
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by Winston »

green1976 wrote: How you could loose your time on this forum living in Thailand and having access to all of these pussies?:lol:
It's crazy.

I almost never look here or post something when i'm in Thailand.
My goals are reached and i have nothing to do here.

Does this forum count or others count to the point where it would perturbate me if i'm banned or it disappear?
Not at all,what would disturb me is to be unable to go to Thailand doing the plans that i want.
No need to take this place too seriously.

The personal drama between you and the creator of this website,prompting a departure sounds a late outcome.

If i would stay in Thailand i wouldn't even use my time to look at here, because i would be too occupied seeking a nice lady or hunting good Thai ladies.

Just go bang these Thai pussies and enjoy life.
From his posts, anyone can see that he has a nasty personality, which is why he spent so much time online on these forums, even though he is in a dating paradise like Thailand. You see, based on his personality, he is very picky and judgmental, so he probably has high standards in women. But the problem is, women don't want him and can't stand his nasty personality that tries to make everyone feel like shit. Who would want to be around someone like that?! I feel sorry for the women he dated that had to put up with such a personality.

This is why he wasn't enjoying the paradise there. His nasty personality was a turn off, and being super picky and judgmental, he didn't like most girls he met either. This reason is highly probable based on his personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've just created a thread exposing Repatriate, aka David Liu, with his likely full real name in the thread title, so that it will come up higher on search engines if anyone searches for his name.

This is my parting shot to him, utilizing my guns in the SEO power of HappierAbroad. The nasty prick deserved it and asked for it.

viewtopic.php?t=15115

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I would like to see repatriate come back and defend himself.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Goodbye I think I'm out too

Thx & take care guys 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Renata wrote:Goodbye I think I'm out too

Thx & take care guys 8)
Sad to see you go, Renata. I hope you will come back from time to time to share your insights with us sometimes. I hope you will change your mind and stay. Thanks.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

I don't care if people want to leave the forum. That's their choice.

I will defend Winston Wu.

Winston is giving Repatriate a dose of his own medicine. Repatriate thinks it's okay to criticize and put down others, but never retroactively introspect his own words and behavior.

Respect is a two-way street, people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:I would like to see repatriate come back and defend himself.
What for? He has no defense.

Plus it'd be a waste of time. Why do you want to read about conflict, instead of bettering your own life?

Most people are assholes. They cause conflict and ruin the peace and try to infest others with their insanity, and try to bring others down. They judge and criticize and cause conflict and ruin my "inner peace".

I've already wasted lots of precious time on this forum in stupid debates and conflicts that do nothing but disturb my peace.

Why should I waste any more time? Why should anyone?

Why do you want to feed something bad?

How can I travel and have fun if I have to keep up with shit on this forum and continue dragging out stupid conflicts that do nothing but disturb the peace and my own inner peace?

What a fricking waste of time!
Renata wrote: Goodbye I think I'm out too

Thx & take care guys
Why? Just because I give a nasty bully who tries to bring others down, what he deserves, is not a reason to leave. Justice is not a bad thing. Assholes deserve what they get. This is a lesson taught at the end of most movies right?

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

How can I travel and have fun if I have to keep up with shit on this forum and continue dragging out stupid conflicts that do nothing but disturb the peace and my own inner peace?

What a fricking waste of time!
And yet you create a thread "exposing" this guy and continue to harp and harp on it? LET IT GO! It's over! He's gone and he obviously isn't going to oblige you by stepping into this "role" you wish to elevate him to.

I'm also confused, this helps you HOW?

BUT then again Winston, you always SEEM to have to have some kind of "arch-enemy" to focus on and to unleash all your bitterness, frustration, and rage on.

Must be like "excising the inner poison" for you I guess?

I've had my say on the matter, and I'm not defending/praising him or praising/defending you, so LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I love this forum!