I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

+1 to Ladislav and Zboy.

South America is a great idea. How accepted are Asians in different countries? How do Latin women compare to Filipinas and Taiwanese? Lots of interest there. I think even Ladislav has not done this comparison himself? Maybe Mr. S has done so - I forget? I wonder - do Asian women spoil a man, too feminine and subservient, can you still switch to Latinas? Let's find out!

You're an intellectual, Winston, try a university town somewhere.

Burma is also a great idea. Opening up, people pouring in. Why not be on the cutting edge?
(And polygamy is legal there... heh heh)

Or Vietnam. Probably the most obvious step. Close, related, some Chinese-speakers, convenient, year-round tourist stay, great food, and blazing hot internet.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jester wrote:I wonder - do Asian women spoil a man, too feminine and subservient, can you still switch to Latinas? Let's find out!
Subservient? Not so! Never draw conclusions from media stereotypes. I grew up under the terror of despotic Asian women who have their men on leashes! :twisted: Many can be domineering, loud-mouthed, and buff too. I'm serious, and I'm not making this up because I have seen this over and over again from the day I was born. You'd better watch out! :wink:
Last edited by Falcon on July 13th, 2012, 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:
Jester wrote:I wonder - do Asian women spoil a man, too feminine and subservient, can you still switch to Latinas? Let's find out!
Subservient? Not so! Never draw conclusions from media stereotypes. I grew up under the terror of despotic Asian women who have their men on leashes! :twisted: Many can be domineering, loud-mouthed, and buff too. I'm serious, and I'm not making this up because I have seen this over and over again from the day I was born. You'd better watch out! :wink:
Hah hah Falcon... yagotme..

So where are the subservient girls?
:(
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Um, that can be tricky. But why would you want a super subservient wife anyways? Other than being less dependent on you, the mean ones will be able to discipline your future children very well. :D

Latinas are just about the same!

http://blogs.mcclatchydc.com/mexico/201 ... -moms.html

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

My own mom is somewhat like this, except she shrieks out everything in Mandarin. Asians in the U.S. and Canada tend to be more like this, since immigration policies favor the superachieving A-types who might actually be anomalies in their home countries.

But in China, parenting is generally a lot laxer and less "old-fashioned."

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:But why would you want a super subservient wife anyways?

Arrrgh. :x
I want what I want!

[/quote]

Latinas are just about the same!

http://blogs.mcclatchydc.com/mexico/201 ... -moms.html

[/quote]

I see little hope.. but very amusing. First 2 duly forwarded to MXMILFGF.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Jester wrote:+1 to Ladislav and Zboy.
I agree also. The forum should be more formal and a lot less personal. And it should get back to focusing on expatting and foreign dating.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Saigon is wassup fellas.

Post by samurai_panda »

Forget China and Taiwan. It's all about Vietnam, fellas.
http://www.singledudetravel.com/2012/03 ... n-vietnam/

Saigon has the best culinary, drugs, and high quality chicks in South East Asia. Why do you think so many foreigners by-pass philippines to get to Vietnam or Thailand?

Vietnamese Pho is my favorite food, second to Korean Kimchi. Drugs are readily available everywhere and you can smoke in front of the cops - nobody gives a shit.

The Viet chicks are half French or some hot mix of Euro hotness. They are generally more intellectual and well-read than Filipinas.

Check out Vietnam. LONG LIVE HO CHI MINH!
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Repatriate is a coward.

Post by samurai_panda »

@Repatriate, APOLOGIZE to Winston Wu like a man and admit you f***ed up.

Winston Wu has more courage and Man Balls than Repatriate even on his worst day.

WARNING: If Repatriate doesn't own up to his mistakes, then I will unite the Japanese Samurai clans laying dormant all across the world and spur them into ninja action to wipe out every Korean in every nation across the universe.

Koreans everywhere. Be afraid, be very afraid. The Japanese Samurais will rise like a fireball of Phoenix greatness and burn all Koreans like Kamikaze Barbeque.

EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN! BANZAI!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Repatriate is a coward.

Post by zboy1 »

samurai_panda wrote:@Repatriate, APOLOGIZE to Winston Wu like a man and admit you f***ed up.

Winston Wu has more courage and Man Balls than Repatriate even on his worst day.

WARNING: If Repatriate doesn't own up to his mistakes, then I will unite the Japanese Samurai clans laying dormant all across the world and spur them into ninja action to wipe out every Korean in every nation across the universe.

Koreans everywhere. Be afraid, be very afraid. The Japanese Samurais will rise like a fireball of Phoenix greatness and burn all Koreans like Kamikaze Barbeque.

EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN! BANZAI!!!
Repatriate is Chinese American you idiot! I'm Korean American, and your stupid anti-Korean/anti-Chinese rants get really old after a while, Konrad/Philosophical Filipino or whatever the hell you call yourself . Grow up dude!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy,

As a fellow Korean all I can say is you can't take this stuff serious. I really think half the posters here are like cartoon characters and get allot of entertainment value out of this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zboy1,
Just wanted to clarify something. Yes, maybe 25 percent of what Repatriate said about me was true. But the rest were gross exaggerations spun to portray me in the most positive light. Let me as you, how would you feel if someone did that to you?

For example, he says I'm like an Asian version of Tom Arnold, which is not true. My body mass is nowhere near that large. My recent new photos show this too. So that was a stupid exaggeration.

Don't I have a right to be mad about that? He also cites some of my flaws as though it were all me, and ignores all the flaws of Taiwan, it's closed culture, prudishness, sterile environment, repression, incompatibility with nonconformists, etc. He says I alienate everyone, but that's not true. I can name many that I have never alienated, which are most in fact. So he spreads materially false info as well, which border on slander and libel.

Look at all the guy's posts. He isn't just negative. He NEVER uplifts or empowers anyone. He has NO spiritual wisdom in him, does nothing to inspire anyone to feel more confident. Compare him to someone inspiring and motivating like Anthony Robbins, and you will see how insane and nasty he is.

Is that the kind of character you want around? Sure he has some good insight and is brutally honest about a lot of things. But he exaggerates, is too quick to judge, often judging false, and sees the worst in everybody and everything. He is not tolerant, wise or spiritual at all. Notice how he never comments in any threads about spirituality, introspection, happiness, suffering, etc. He can't go deep since he is a very shallow and arrogant man.

He has tons of flaws too.

Yet, some posters like Davewe and Dogboy employ double standards by mocking me when I start threads about him but when he starts threads about me, they don't mock him. Can anyone explain that logically? They also refuse to acknowledge his unfair treatment of me.

Davewe, by the way, you were wrong in that other thread when you said that no one can bully me here. This is a free speech forum and anyone can post a nasty thread about me. Of course, I can remove it or ban the person, but I usually don't. But anyone can harass or bully me with words if they want to. Again, you made an inaccurate statement. How come older men like you have no wisdom?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Sorry to hear Repatriate leave. Always enjoyed reading his posts which were filled with first hand massive experience in living overseas and being happier abroad. I'm sorry to see one of the better contributor of this forum to leave. Please re-consider your decision Repatriate.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Chinese are arrogant and too nationalistic. They think too highly of themselves. They're proud arrogant assholes like Mexicans.

It's better to be wise and humble. Thinking you are the best and the whole world revolves around you is dumb. A real negro like me will humble you.

Let's GO!