I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by Repatriate »

This forum used to be worth visiting to discuss somewhat serious topics but in the past couple years it's degenerated into nonsense crackpost posting with Winston headlining the main act.

I stopped taking this place seriously a long time ago and just came here mostly to have a laugh.

I did appreciate most of the posts coming from Rock, Ladislav, Momopi, Dogboy, Outwest, Chanta, Zboy, Phx, Cheezeraider, Renata, Davewe, and a few others i'm probably forgetting. I thought they were always interesting and insightful to read. Even Winston was for a time (pre 2010 or so) until he totally went off the rails and started writing page long essays and multiple threads about Taiwan and attacking people left and right who disagreed when he claims he looks like William Shatner or George Clooney. :lol:

Now it's a big waste of time and there are better things i'd rather be doing in real life and sites to visit where the head admin isn't batshit insane with an obvious personality disorder. Winston has a knack for alienating everyone around him eventually. Just read about his adventures with co-workers in Russia and the Philippines where he made long standing enemies with various people. There are some redeeming qualities with Winston but overall he's just some selfish and vile little fat man who runs an internet site who neglects his child and believes he's a model. :lol:

I tried to put this place on the right track by reducing the trolls/spam posts but I could post up dozens of PM's where Winston argued against change. I got tired of arguing about this and asked to be de-modded. The general decay of the forums is inevitable. Now with the constant threats of banning from Winston and other silly drama the time has come to move on.

That is all, Good bye.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by davewe »

Repatriate wrote:This forum used to be worth visiting to discuss somewhat serious topics but in the past couple years it's degenerated into nonsense crackpost posting with Winston headlining the main act.

I stopped taking this place seriously a long time ago and just came here mostly to have a laugh.

I did appreciate most of the posts coming from Rock, Ladislav, Momopi, Dogboy, Outwest, Chanta, Zboy, Phx, Cheezeraider, Renata, Davewe, and a few others i'm probably forgetting. I thought they were always interesting and insightful to read. Even Winston was for a time (pre 2010 or so) until he totally went off the rails and started writing page long essays and multiple threads about Taiwan and attacking people left and right who disagreed that he didn't look like William Shatner or George Clooney. :lol:

Now it's a big waste of time and there are better things i'd rather be doing in real life and sites to visit where the head admin isn't batshit insane with an obvious personality disorder. Winston has a knack for alienating everyone around him eventually. Just read about his adventures with co-workers in Russia and the Philippines where he made long standing enemies with various people. There are some redeeming qualities with Winston but overall he's just some selfish and vile little fat man who runs an internet site who neglects his child and believes he's a model. :lol:

I tried to put this place on the right track by reducing the trolls/spam posts but I could post up dozens of PM's where Winston argued against change. I got tired of arguing about this and asked to be de-modded. The general decay of the forums is inevitable. Now with the constant threats of banning from Winston and other silly drama the time has come to move on.

That is all, Good bye.
Well I hope you change your mind, but I would understand completely if you didn't. Frankly I feel the same.

Be well wherever you go and with the women you desire and deserve.

Dave
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Illogical. If you don't like the topics about Taiwan and my looks, then why did you start them and participate in them so much?

I only told the truth. I never lied, unlike you.

I do not alienate people I know. Why would I? That is a false lie. How many lies do you tell?

So Davewe, you think Repatriate is some innocent victim? You don't care if he lies, exaggerates, and starts trashy topics and attacks me? But you have a problem when I defend myself? That's stupid.

Everyone will defend themselves if you attack them. You would to. So why do you hold it against me?

At least I haven't lied or deceived anyone, unlike Repatriate.

His views and assessments are NOT objective or balanced at all.

I am on good terms with most people I know and have met. My co-worker in Russia is still friends with me too. Only one racist co-worker started a fight with me in Russia. But if you saw his emails, you would say that he's a total psycho and not credible. I never made any enemies in the Philippines.

The only people I attack are liars and people who attack me first. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone else does the same.

Why are you lying about me again Repatriate?

STOP f***ing LYING ABOUT ME GOD DAMN IT! IT'S f***ing PISSING ME OFF! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! STOP f***ing LYING YOU LYING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! IT'S f***ing ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

You wanna take this out over the phone, so I can raise my voice at you rather than the keyboard, you lying son of a bitch! Give me your f***ing phone number!

You suck. You are ugly and insecure and if you were here, no girls would like you either. No girls like someone as rude and negative as you. I feel sorry for any girl who had to put up with you. What a shitty personality.

Oh let me give you a taste of your own medicine:

Repatriate is a liar, a thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

Repatriate is a liar, a thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

There you bastard. How did it feel to have lies told about you? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.

Oh and Davewe, since lying is not wrong in your book (are you Filipino?), here is a lie about you:

Davewe is a con artist, woman abuser, child abuser, racist, violent criminal, liar, thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

Davewe is a con artist, woman abuser, child abuser, racist, violent criminal, liar, thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

How did that make you feel? Do you like having lies told about you? If not, do you realize that it's wrong? Why do you condone it when Repatriate lies?

You are an old fat man, but you don't even know the difference between right and wrong, unlike most kids in kindergarten do.

That's so sad and pathetic.
Last edited by Winston on July 12th, 2012, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:This forum used to be worth visiting to discuss somewhat serious topics but in the past couple years it's degenerated into nonsense crackpost posting with Winston headlining the main act.

I did appreciate most of the posts coming from Rock, Ladislav, Momopi, Dogboy, Outwest, Chanta, Zboy, Phx, Cheezeraider, Renata, Davewe, and a few others i'm probably forgetting. I thought they were always interesting and insightful to read. Even Winston was for a time (pre 2010 or so) until he totally went off the rails and started writing page long essays and multiple threads about Taiwan and attacking people left and right who disagreed when he claims he looks like William Shatner or George Clooney. :lol:

That is all, Good bye.
Sorry to see you go, but not arguing with you (though a relative newbie here). I do think the site has gotten a bit better. But perhaps your leaving will be a catalyst for change?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:The general decay of the forums is inevitable.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics, as applied to internet forums... hmmm.....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Illogical. If you don't like the topics about Taiwan and my looks, then why did you start them and participate in them so much?

I only told the truth. I never lied, unlike you.

I do not alienate people I know. Why would I? That is a false lie. How many lies do you tell?

So Davewe, you think Repatriate is some innocent victim? You don't care if he lies, exaggerates, and starts trashy topics and attacks me? But you have a problem when I defend myself? That's stupid.

Everyone will defend themselves if you attack them. You would to. So why do you hold it against me?

At least I haven't lied or deceived anyone, unlike Repatriate.

His views and assessments are NOT objective or balanced at all.

I am on good terms with most people I know and have met. My co-worker in Russia is still friends with me too. Only one racist co-worker started a fight with me in Russia. But if you saw his emails, you would say that he's a total psycho and not credible. I never made any enemies in the Philippines.

The only people I attack are liars and people who attack me first. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone else does the same.

Why are you lying about me again Repatriate?

STOP f***ing LYING ABOUT ME GOD DAMN IT! IT'S f***ing PISSING ME OFF! STOP IT!!!!!!!!! STOP f***ing LYING YOU LYING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! IT'S f***ing ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

You wanna take this out over the phone, so I can raise my voice at you rather than the keyboard, you lying son of a bitch! Give me your f***ing phone number!

You suck. You are ugly and insecure and if you were here, no girls would like you either. No girls like someone as rude and negative as you. I feel sorry for any girl who had to put up with you. What a shitty personality.

Oh let me give you a taste of your own medicine:

There you bastard. How did it feel to have lies told about you? I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.

Oh and Davewe, since lying is not wrong in your book (are you Filipino?), here is a lie about you:

How did that make you feel? Do you like having lies told about you? If not, do you realize that it's wrong? Why do you condone it when Repatriate lies?

You are an old fat man, but you don't even know the difference between right and wrong, unlike most kids in kindergarten do.

That's so sad and pathetic.
This is a pretty good example of what I mean by someone who's batshit insane. :lol:

There were many pm's sent to me in the past with similar ranting but posting those up would be beating a dead horse at this point. I think we all have a good idea of what Winston is about by now.

One more thing i'd like to add sometime down the road i'll probably create my own travel forum. The essential goal of this site is a good one. If I do create one it'll definitely be without the potential crazed child murderers like Peter Nolan, weird conspiracy theorists, philosophical filipinos, etc.. :lol:

If it happens i'll be sure and let you guys know. Maybe i'll even allow Winston to post albeit in his own sub forum as a court jester of sorts. :lol:
Last edited by Repatriate on July 12th, 2012, 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what gives you the idea that conspiracies don't exist Repatriate?

You must be stupid with a low IQ if you think that governments don't lie or murder or cover up. There is a massive ton of evidence that they do.

God you are really f***ing stupid. Your IQ is probably very low too. You don't know shit.

I'm not insane. You are the lying mother f***er. Not me. I'm just pissed and f***ing had it with your lies and bullying.

You are the evil one trying to deceive people here. Not me.

I am totally justified with blowing my temper with you. Normally I have a very good temper. It takes a lot to get me mad. Only a total asshole like you would make a calm guy like me lose it.

I'm like Chuck Norris, who said "It takes a lot to get me mad, but when I do, watch out!"

I'm very exhausted right now and hot and tired, and have no tolerance for your bullshit.

Why don't you give me your number and we will settle this by voice?

You won't because you are chickenshit. You don't even have skype, while everyone else does. Perhaps on the phone, you are a total wimp with a nerdy geeky voice. Anyone can kick your ass easily. That's why you hide behind a computer and use lies and deceit.

f**k you a million billion times! You deserve it. And that's coming from a very fair and just person.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Perhaps the real reason you're leaving is because you've been caught lying red handed and you have no way out of it, and you are not man enough to admit that you lied.

What a pathetic coward. In real life you are probably a nerdy shrimp that any average person could kick your ass.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yes, Winston i'll totally call you up to hear you throw a tantrum like a petulant child and yes you could TOTALLY kick my ass bro! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because I like the rolling stones so much i'll leave you with this:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought you were leaving you nerdy little shrimp. I could kick your behind all the way across the room with my eyes closed. And you know it.

You are one of the biggest lying cowards. In real life, you're a total loser, and you know it. Any average person can kick your ass.

That's why you talk big. But in reality, you are a short, ugly little loser.

You can't even talk to anyone on the phone, cause anyone can tell on the phone what you really are once they hear your voice.

You are leaving here with dishonor, a dishonorable discharge, since you are leaving after being caught lying red handed. You have no honor or integrity. You're not even a man, just a hateful little weasel.

You didn't even develop a rich soul to make up for your ugly appearance. That's why you bully people and use lies and deceit and exaggerate every little defect in others. That's what you are. And you know it.

At least you've been exposed.

You have now been dishonorably discharged in shame.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
I thought you were leaving you nerdy little shrimp. I could kick your behind all the way across the room with my eyes closed. And you know it.

You are one of the biggest lying cowards. In real life, you're a total loser, and you know it. Any average person can kick your ass.

That's why you talk big. But in reality, you are a short, ugly little loser.

A very prevalent and damaging aspect of Borderline Personality Disorder is projection. It can also be one of the most difficult defense mechanisms to recognize, to own and to become aware enough about as to be able to change the associated projected thinking from a focus on "other" to realizing what you are actually feeling yourself.

"In projection, one's own unacceptable feelings are attributed to someone else. A boy who dislikes his father, for instance, may feel anxious about disliking someone he depends on. So he may project his feelings onto his father, concluding that 'he hates me.' A person who has uncomfortable sexual feelings about members of a different ethnic group may project this discomfort onto them, saying, 'those people are dirty-minded and oversexed.'" (Pg 389 -"Psychology" Second Edition by Wade & Tavris)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline ... y_disorder

The disorder typically involves an unusual degree of instability in mood and black-and-white thinking, or splitting. BPD often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes and chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, issues with self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation.[1] It is only recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) in individuals over the age of 18; however, symptoms necessary to establish the disorder can also be found in adolescents.
Last edited by Repatriate on July 12th, 2012, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Along with Repatriate's parting, I'd like to post this critical link for all to see. It proves in Repatriate's own words that he lied and got caught red handed! And when caught, all he did was try to weasel out of it to no avail. That's the kind of person he is, a guy with no qualms about lying to suit his purpose. He wasn't even man enough to admit that he lied. That's how cowardly he really is. Now his true colors are revealed. At least now you guys know the kind of person he really is, before he leaves.

viewtopic.php?p=88580#88580

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I admitted long ago that I have some narcissistic tendencies. So what? It's common in America. At least I don't lie about it. And I admit it when I make a mistake, and I admit my weaknesses.

On the other hand, Repatriate has proven himself to be a pathological liar, and when caught, doesn't admit it, but continues his denial. And when proven wrong about something, never ever admits that he's wrong. Thus he has no character or credibility.

He isn't even man enough to say "I was wrong about that ladyboy" and probably deliberately deceived me as well, so he could get a kick out of seeing me with a ladyboy, as he said he wanted.

At least I'm not a dishonest bastard like he is.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

As a cop, Repatriate should be advising Winnie,
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Wonder if that would work. :P "Get on the ground" and "Put your hands up" would only agitate him a lot more. Hopefully no taxis would be crashed in the process, as our repatriated policeman tries to go after a john for soliciting the ladies in a high-speed chase. :lol:

I'm not saying that either of you is a cop or taxi driver. No offense intended to anyone. It's just for the laughs.
Last edited by Falcon on July 12th, 2012, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.