Decided to delist women from my FB

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Decided to delist women from my FB

Post by Adama »

Knowing what I now know about women, especially American women, I can see there is no benefit to befriending them on any level. The amount of disrespect, gossip, and duplicity from darn near 100% of the women I have met over the past few years has made me come to this conclusion.

Some time this weekend, I will delist all but 3 or 4 (some former instructors, women who were nice in the past, and who are mutual friends of men on my list).

This is yet another step on my journey of ridding my desire for American women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Eurobrat, the question I have about friends - RL as well as FB - is should I keep them if they don't support my goals?

Lots of older women want to be chatty and friendly - and maybe flirt too.

Lots of American ostrich-men want to exchange cool jazz videos, humor, whatever. But if they are p***y-whipped, loyal to (and afraid of) their one same-age AW, if they are set on staying in the U.S., if they have deeded their kids over to the public NWO-indoctrination school (kids therefore headed to be whores, fags, slaves, idiots or three out of four), if they are opposed to me wanting to date a girl their daughter's age, if they are jealous of me finding a women abroad................................

.........then aren't they holding me back? Shouldn't I do as the OP said and dump them? (with love..............)

I don't know the answer to this. I'm asking.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:Eurobrat, the question I have about friends - RL as well as FB - is should I keep them if they don't support my goals?

Lots of older women want to be chatty and friendly - and maybe flirt too.

Lots of American ostrich-men want to exchange cool jazz videos, humor, whatever. But if they are p***y-whipped, loyal to (and afraid of) their one same-age AW, if they are set on staying in the U.S., if they have deeded their kids over to the public NWO-indoctrination school (kids therefore headed to be whores, fags, slaves, idiots or three out of four), if they are opposed to me wanting to date a girl their daughter's age, if they are jealous of me finding a women abroad................................

.........then aren't they holding me back? Shouldn't I do as the OP said and dump them? (with love..............)

I don't know the answer to this. I'm asking.
It shouldn't be any of their business who you choose to date.
Hmmm. Ok... yes... theoretically.....
But what if I have an obvious new group of young female friends from a foreign country? What if people on FB know me froem business? What if they know three of my former and current U.S. gf's and then go and say hurtful things to them?

I guess the question is, what is FB for - is it for real friends whom you cut loose with, like here on HA but a little more polite.... or is it only for some kind of semi-official, sanitized, happily-gray persona?......
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:Then defined one by one and you will know who was the piece of shit all along. Unfortunately life is trial and error Jester and you have no crystal ball.

:(
"God is in the detail."
--Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

"....work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."
--Paul
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Decided to delist women from my FB

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Adama wrote:Knowing what I now know about women, especially American women, I can see there is no benefit to befriending them on any level. The amount of disrespect, gossip, and duplicity from darn near 100% of the women I have met over the past few years has made me come to this conclusion.

Some time this weekend, I will delist all but 3 or 4 (some former instructors, women who were nice in the past, and who are mutual friends of men on my list).

This is yet another step on my journey of ridding my desire for American women.
Great idea! I like to hear that people are actually making an effort to putting AWs in their place. Friending them on Facebook seems to only stroke their egos. More and more men should just delete them altogether with no explanation. I did, and I only keep females like two of my best friends' wives, a couple of my best friends' moms, my deceased best friend's sister, and the occasional few females I intend to f**k-n-chuck.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Decided to delist women from my FB

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Great idea! I like to hear that people are actually making an effort to putting AWs in their place. Friending them on Facebook seems to only stroke their egos. More and more men should just delete them altogether with no explanation. I did, and I only keep females like two of my best friends' wives, a couple of my best friends' moms, my deceased best friend's sister, and the occasional few females I intend to f**k-n-chuck.
:lol:

Done with AW....

....but not just yet....