Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why can't there be a female version of Hugh Heffner?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why can't there be a female version of Hugh Heffner?

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 am

I have a question.

Why can't there be a female version of Hugh Heffner? Why can't older females date young male models? Is there a reason for that?

Can Oprah Winfrey, a woman with fame, wealth, status and power, but is not physically attractive, date male models? Why doesn't she? Can she if she wants to?

What about Rosie O'Donnell? Can she date male models if she wanted to?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why can't there be a female version of Hugh Heffner?

Postby momopi » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Winston wrote:I have a question.
Why can't there be a female version of Hugh Heffner? Why can't older females date young male models? Is there a reason for that?
Can Oprah Winfrey, a woman with fame, wealth, status and power, but is not physically attractive, date male models? Why doesn't she? Can she if she wants to?

Men and women have different sexual market value criteria.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Simple answer, women only want money.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby DarrenFW » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm

momopi wrote:

I was just going to say the same thing.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:45 pm

DarrenFW wrote:
momopi wrote:

I was just going to say the same thing.

Yes. Men are attracted to beauty, youth, trust, health, and femininity, while women only want money.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Rosie O" Donnell Is Gay!!!

Postby Greetercb » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:19 am

As For Rosie O"Donnell. She Is Gay Who Is Only attracted to Womenfolk.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

If that's so, then why are people saying that my looks matter and affect whether women are into me or not?

So is Oprah able to date male models?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby samurai_panda » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 am

Greed and money has corrupted women.

Women desire high status and wealthy men.

Men desire beautiful and most attractive females they can AFFORD.

Men want to get laid, Women want to get PAID.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Winston wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

If that's so, then why are people saying that my looks matter and affect whether women are into me or not?

Keep in mind that I am only referring to AWs. Maybe looks help when picking up foreign women, but I've found that AWs will turn down even an above average looking, tall, athletic guy if he doesn't have money.

Winston wrote:So is Oprah able to date male models?

She's able to... however she knows that male models don't make anything near what would match or exceed her salary.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Seeker » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Men don't care about a woman's money and social status, no amount of status can make a plain woman attractive. Youth, looks and to a lesser extent personality are what make a woman attractive.

As for Hugh Hefner, his "girlfriends" are basically paid for. They aren't actually attracted to him, that should be obvious.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Seeker wrote:Men don't care about a woman's money and social status, no amount of status can make a plain woman attractive. Youth, looks and to a lesser extent personality are what make a woman attractive.

As for Hugh Hefner, his "girlfriends" are basically paid for. They aren't actually attracted to him, that should be obvious.

So an older wealthy woman can't have paid male models living with her? Why don't they do that too?

Someone above said that Oprah can date male models. How does he know? Why doen't she then? If not her, then why don't other wealthy women have male models as their sex slaves?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 am

Winston wrote:
Seeker wrote:Men don't care about a woman's money and social status, no amount of status can make a plain woman attractive. Youth, looks and to a lesser extent personality are what make a woman attractive.

So an older wealthy woman can't have paid male models living with her? Why don't they do that too?

Someone above said that Oprah can date male models. How does he know? Why doen't she then? If not her, then why don't other wealthy women have male models as their sex slaves?

I've already explained this. Women want nothing to do with men who make less money than them. Oprah CAN have male models, but that would mean she would have to pay to have sex with men who make less money than she makes. In an age where 1's and 2's get approached by numerous men, what woman actually needs to pay a man for his company these days? As comedian Chris Rock said, "Dick is free. p***y costs money. Any woman who pays for dick has just made a bad investment."

For further reading, refer to my earlier thread titled "Women aren't attracted to men (they're attracted to money)" below.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14289&highlight=

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Renata » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Winston wrote:

I think there are wealthy women out there that have men as their sex slaves or whatever,... they're called Cougars; older somewhat attractive wealthy women. Most men don't like being portrayed in this light obviously because men are men, macho, masculine, providers, & supposed are to be dominant etc etc. being a boy-toy or gigolo is still taboo & done discreetly I think. Everything is possible now-a-days. Maybe Oprah does have a boy-toy LOL
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:51 am

So what if someone like Oprah can't find a guy who is higher status than her to be interested in her?

What about her romantic and sexual needs? Why isn't she going to fulfill them by paying male models or male prostitutes?

Are there male prostitutes like in that movie "Gigalo" with Rob Snyder?

When I tell women that women seem to lose their desire for romance and love after they become rich, they usually vehemently deny it and say, "That's not true. Women still need love and romance after they become rich."

Also, why are there only brothels for men but not for women? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:00 am

I don't get something. How do older women that no one wants to screw, satisfy their sexual urges? How do they handle the sexual deprivation? Unlike men, they can't just pay prostitutes or bar girls for sex.

How come there aren't any older women in Angeles City paying for sex with poor Filipino guys?

Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions