Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston I really don't get it. You have countless threads and posts written against Taiwan and how you don't fit in there.
No offence at all but I just wanna look at the facts here.
You've been in Taiwan for what, over a year now despite how much you hate it?
You've talked about going to China ever since the end of last year.
You don't have a full time job (lucky you) and no financial or relationship commitments that are requiring you to continue staying in Taiwan.
You absolutely hate the social culture in Taiwan and dedicate lots of your time to writing against it.
You have passive income coming in every month through this forum.
So what on earth is stopping you from moving to China??? Or anywhere else where you could possibly be happier??
Did you know in most Chinese cities you can easily rent a decent simple apartment for about 300 to 500 USD a month? Studios can be had for even less.
Look I mean Winston I don't mean any offence at all I'm just asking this honestly because like many other posters here, I really just don't get it.
Maybe you have your reasons and have a good explanation, let us know once and for all!
He likes to whine and cries a lot...everyday...seeking the victim role for everybody to produce tears for him.
His case is quit common.
I lurk many forums where males all around the western world and particulary France,critizice all day around their females counterparts but wouldn't have the gut to go to find their way abroad.
Their only secret dream is to be accepted by these females who spit on their faces having no respect for them and their real objective is to be surounded by them.
They look like pitoyable fools unable to look for a real solution so at the end they definitely fit the looser definition in my book.
He is expecting to be the new Casanova for these Taiwanese frigid p***y robots but wathewer he will do,nothing will change for sure.
What's the point to be conscious that something is going wrong but not to do the necessary move to put an end to the misery?
Maybe it's lack of funds. I mean, that's the reason I'm not trekking the world right now as we speak.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)
"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)
Black women suck at life.
Mental illness is a bit tough. I think it's a combination of the following:
1. As you stated, he doesn't make as much money as he implied.
2. Paralysis via over analysis. I know plenty of people that fall into this category. They are thinkers but not doers. Winston is a thinker.
3. Lack of self confidence. Winston kicked ass in Russia while in his mid 20s. He's not a young man anymore.
4. Americans are absolutely positively the worst travelers on earth. Let's face it we are spoiled. The thought of living in a non-developed country is out of the question for many Americans. Exotic to Americans = Las Vegas. Winston has already tried to live in Phils and it drove him nuts. Atleast Taiwan is developed.
5. It takes a special type of person to explore and endure a unfamiliar place especially if you are a loner type of guy. I think social isolation is eating Winston up now. Think how bad it would be in another country where he doesn't have the comfort of living in the family home. Atleast he has a safe haven in Taiwan.
6. He's getting laid. If I know Winston, he knows every back alley massage joint in Taiwan. You can take a boy out of Angeles Phils but you can't take the Angeles Phils out of the boy. I'm sure this is where most of his expendible income goes.
For these reasons, me thinkinth Winston's days of pioneering are long gone folks.
Excellent idea. Take someone to shoot a video of it, including mikes for each of you. New infomercial series. Could be cooler than Girls Gone Wild.
"The Reluctant Adventurer" - EPISODE ONE.
Scene 1 -- Eurobrat in back of taxi, grim, determined. Sunglasses. Passing Taiwanese street vendors. Featherless ducks hanging from their legs.
Scene 2 -- Eurobrat knocking on Winston's door. Door opens, eyes meet. Parents smile. Their eyes narrow as they whisper in Chinese.
Subtitles: "Everything is in readiness."
Bowas are exchanged. Parents step aside and gesture for Eurobrat to come inside.
Scene 3 -- Eurobrat surprising Winston in his basement, where he is on a couch, wearing headphones, feet up on a coffee table, reaching into a bowl of snacks or chips, and playing X-Box in his boxer shorts. Winston keeps asking questions as Eurobrat flings his jeans and shirt at him. Winston is putting his jeans on as Euro drags him upstairs.
"Why are you here?"
"What's going on?"
"Why didn't you call first?"
"What's this all about?"
"Why did you mess up my game! - I was about to set a record!"
Scene 4 -- Euro is blowing right past the parents, still dragging Winston, Winston is still wearing headphones, Ipod dangling, trying to put on shirt, parents waving and shouting farewell in Chinese, Euro picks up a suitcase standing ready by the door. Cab is waiting outside. Winston still asking questions, in English, and parents are answering in Chinese.
"Too long in basement!"
"No stay here!"
"No more massage with cheap-cheap girl!"
"Time you meet some nice girls!"
"Time for you to go!"
"We want you have the good life!"
"Besides we want to remodel the basement!"
"Have a nice trip!"
Scene 5 -- Airplane interior
Euro and Winston are seated side-by-side. Euro is still wearing glasses. Stewardess serves drinks and peanuts. Winston is still asking questions, as he angrily opens and eats peanuts.
"What makes you think I want to go to China?"
"Why would my parents allow you to surprise me like that?"
"It seems I can't really trust you!"
"Why did you forget my X-Box"?
Roll Opening Credits - Theme Song Plays
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests