Winston, so why are you still in Taiwan??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Do some checking online, because some of the larger Chinese cities (Beijing, Shanghai) now allow you to stay for 3 days without a visa.

And by the way, here in Guangzhou we have the world's 19th busiest airport, with dozens of destinations.

I'm hoping to visit the Phillies some time this year (probably Manila), but I need to get my long term China visa sorted first.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all I'm at the airport now waiting for my 1am flight. I'm using my android to post this. I'm so tired. I stayed up all night packing and backing up my computer stuff. I haven't slept for 36 hours. I hate it when this happens I always seem to spend all night packing before a trip.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm in the Philippines now. Wow its amazing. People are so relaxed and easygoing. I can compliment any girl I want without feeling like a creep. It's so great to be around normal natural people again. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. It's so refreshing. The difference from Taiwan is absolutely amazing. Beyond words. So surreal. The vibe here really soothes your soul. I'm in culture shock right now but in a positive way of course. I'm still in awe and taking it all in.

Also my son has really changed a lot. He no longer complains or behaves badly. He is very quiet and well behaved now. Like a different person. Quite amazing. I thought he'd never change.

Anyway tomorrow I'll probably meet up with Rock and Ginger. Talk to you all later.

I'm typing this from my android so it's taking a long time. I didn't bring my laptop with me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I hope Winston finds what he wants in the Phillies. I thought he was after white legged Chinese ladies though :-P .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.