Winston, so why are you still in Taiwan??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How about this Rock?

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote: OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg

That girl is the most disgusting girl I have ever seen before in my entire life.

The average girl in the USA is a million times better looking than that.

You guys sit here and talk about going overseas to find a girl and then you post some fat ass two bit ugly women that is ten times worse than any normal girl in the USA.

Obviously you guys are whacked out of your f***ing minds....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Hey Oil man. How's the trading biz in Vegas? I told u that Iligan City Pinay was going to take u to the cleaners. Why didn't u pay attention? U got all that great advice here yet u still insisted on learning the hard way. Perhaps u should soften your tone, listen up, and learn a few things here. Yr clearly a newbie as far as SE Asian gals are concerned.

Actually I'm back together with this Filipina girl. And she is not from Illigan, that is where my former office was located....

Ok well everybody has their own tastes I guess, and if you like fat ass girls I guess that's your right to do so. But if you like fat asses wouldn't it be better and easier to go where the natural fat asses are? Like Columbia?

That's the whole reason why I don't go to Columbia because I don't like the fat asses....

That's one reason why I love Asian girls because they are so trim and petite.

My girl is 5'2" and believe me when I tell you, she is a real looker. But many Filipinas are even shorter like 5'0", and lean and petite like that so this is what I like.

If you like big booties isn't Asia the wrong place for that?

That's why I go to Asia for the trim booty, I don't even like white girls because they have too big a booty for me too, I like trim and petite, that's Asian.
Where is a picture of this mystery girl?
I bet she's just the typical short (he said 5'2"), dark, and skinny Fillipina with that Malay face u see most white guys with over there. I just cannot fathom how anyone would find them attractive and I think the majority of NE Asian guys would agree with me on this point. White guys are actually considered by many in Asia to have awful taste and I can understand why given the pairings u often witness in PI and Thailand.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

that thick asian girl. Is she filipina? or Japanese? or mix. I'm Korean but I guessing she is Japanese.

And I do agree most white guys ..and I know Rock your black but even black guys ...hook up with Asian girls that are not the best looking. At least the ones I saw in Korea...maybe it's different in other places. And to be fair this is just my thinking.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Rock wrote:White guys are actually considered by many in Asia to have awful taste and I can understand why given the pairings u often witness in PI and Thailand.
To asian guys, it's not a bad thing. :lol:

Actually, I love both slim and plump women.
Slim women are good for look-at and plump women are good for sex-with.
chanta76 wrote:I know Rock your black
He's white.

Rock, are you the guy on the left?
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

That girl is the most disgusting girl I have ever seen before in my entire life.

The average girl in the USA is a million times better looking than that.

You guys sit here and talk about going overseas to find a girl and then you post some fat ass two bit ugly women that is ten times worse than any normal girl in the USA.

Obviously you guys are whacked out of your f***ing minds....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Hey Oil man. How's the trading biz in Vegas? I told u that Iligan City Pinay was going to take u to the cleaners. Why didn't u pay attention? U got all that great advice here yet u still insisted on learning the hard way. Perhaps u should soften your tone, listen up, and learn a few things here. Yr clearly a newbie as far as SE Asian gals are concerned.

Actually I'm back together with this Filipina girl. And she is not from Illigan, that is where my former office was located....

Ok well everybody has their own tastes I guess, and if you like fat ass girls I guess that's your right to do so. But if you like fat asses wouldn't it be better and easier to go where the natural fat asses are? Like Columbia?

That's the whole reason why I don't go to Columbia because I don't like the fat asses....

That's one reason why I love Asian girls because they are so trim and petite.

My girl is 5'2" and believe me when I tell you, she is a real looker. But many Filipinas are even shorter like 5'0", and lean and petite like that so this is what I like.

If you like big booties isn't Asia the wrong place for that?

That's why I go to Asia for the trim booty, I don't even like white girls because they have too big a booty for me too, I like trim and petite, that's Asian.
Where is a picture of this mystery girl?
I bet she's just the typical short (he said 5'2"), dark, and skinny Fillipina with that Malay face u see most white guys with over there. I just cannot fathom how anyone would find them attractive and I think the majority of NE Asian guys would agree with me on this point. White guys are actually considered by many in Asia to have awful taste and I can understand why given the pairings u often witness in PI and Thailand.

I'm not sure what a "Malay" face is so I don't really know for sure, but I suspect you're right. Although mine isn't that dark though, but that is subjective I guess....

But I suspect you're right.....

It goes go to show one thing and you're a perfect example of it and that's the old adage "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"....

And yes for me the girl I'm with is a knockout, I've been with a lot of pretty girls in my time, but this girl is the best looking for sure....

Not to mention so sexy and funny and silly and playful and smart....

Once you go Filipina you can't go back :-)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

chanta76 wrote:that thick asian girl. Is she filipina? or Japanese? or mix. I'm Korean but I guessing she is Japanese.

And I do agree most white guys ..and I know Rock your black but even black guys ...hook up with Asian girls that are not the best looking. At least the ones I saw in Korea...maybe it's different in other places. And to be fair this is just my thinking.
Me black? Ha ha, I wish. Then perhaps I woulda never had to leave the States or if I did go abroad, coulda hit-up a country with lots of thick hot women like Germany and been very popular with them. Unfortunately, I'm of northern European white ancestry.
Last edited by Rock on August 5th, 2012, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Naoki wrote:
Rock wrote:White guys are actually considered by many in Asia to have awful taste and I can understand why given the pairings u often witness in PI and Thailand.
To asian guys, it's not a bad thing. :lol:

Actually, I love both slim and plump women.
Slim women are good for look-at and plump women are good for sex-with.
chanta76 wrote:I know Rock your black
He's white.

Rock, are you the guy on the left?
That's Steve Neese with Winston, not me.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

I'm not sure what a "Malay" face is so I don't really know for sure, but I suspect you're right. Although mine isn't that dark though, but that is subjective I guess....

But I suspect you're right.....

It goes go to show one thing and you're a perfect example of it and that's the old adage "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"....

And yes for me the girl I'm with is a knockout, I've been with a lot of pretty girls in my time, but this girl is the best looking for sure....

Not to mention so sexy and funny and silly and playful and smart....

Once you go Filipina you can't go back :-)
Well, guys like u and Davewe are very lucky. Cus just about any guy, even a frail geriatric, can get plenty of girls which fit that spec in the PI. They're truly a dime a dozen. You'll never have a problem getting full helpings of your type.

OTH, I can guarantee u that any of those girls I posted are gonna be very picky about all kinds of stuff, almost impossible to get for the vast majority of guys. And they hard to find in the first place cus that prototype is fairly uncommon, especially in Asia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Her breasts are over-sized and sag a bit. But she has a great face, overall body shape (frame), and lower body curves:

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

So Winston, the million dollar question, did the girl u got intimate with look like any of the girls I posted in this thread? If so, u got so lucky without even realizing it.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Rock wrote:Her breasts are over-sized and sag a bit. But she has a great face, overall body shape (frame), and lower body curves:

Well I don't mean to be offensive but.......sheesh, she makes me want to throw up.....

But if that works for you bro then more power to you, have at her, spread open those big thighs and see what hides behind those layers....

It's weird that's for sure, but then again I never once in my life seen an Asian like that before, so I don't even know where you are finding these girls at, they have circus there or something?

Anyway, we each have our fetishes I guess :-)

Some guys just like lot's and lot's of girls.....

Some guys like just one nice girl....

Some guys like just one hot girl...

Some guys like ladyboys...

And some guys like Heffers....

What's nice to know is there is somebody for everybody :-)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:Her breasts are over-sized and sag a bit. But she has a great face, overall body shape (frame), and lower body curves:

Well I don't mean to be offensive but.......sheesh, she makes me want to throw up.....

But if that works for you bro then more power to you, have at her, spread open those big thighs and see what hides behind those layers....

It's weird that's for sure, but then again I never once in my life seen an Asian like that before, so I don't even know where you are finding these girls at, they have circus there or something?

Ha ha, you've been a lot more offensive to me in other posts from before, lol. Honestly, I wish most guys had your taste in girls. Then I would be the lucky one.

But as it stands, those types u see with white guys are generally the ones nobody else wants while those I posted are going to be hotly pursued. Don't agree? Just ask any local guy in Asia about them vs. typical white dude's monkey faced girl. He might not fancy the exaggerated curves. But he's sure gonna like their faces and light skin a lot more than the LBFMs white guys seem to gravitate to.

White guys are the catfish of Asia, lol.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Guess who's in China now

Post by Falcon »

Well, guess what?

Since Winston still hasn't gone to China, I just did it for him. :P

See viewtopic.php?t=15290
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guess who's in China now

Post by Rock »

Falcon wrote:Well, guess what?

Since Winston still hasn't gone to China, I just did it for him. :P

I am having the time of my life in Kunming, Yunnan province, China. People here are incredibly friendly and fun. Both the men and women here are nothing like US-raised Asians. I'm hopping around both the cities and the countryside, which is mostly populated by ethnic minorities.

Here, young women my age are just as friendly as the middle-aged moms! :shock:

And southwestern Chinese food is spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicy! :twisted:

Not much time to be arguing about trivial things, complaining about US women, or reading/writing threads, since I am busy hitting the road everyday!
How long u gonna b there? I was talking to Monkro about possibly doing a trip together when he returns from States at end of August. He's particularly interested in Dalian. I've never been to Kunming but I've heard its kinda a backpacker type area and there's a high percentage of minority people mixed in with the locals there. Closest I've been in Chengdu which is also pretty laid-back.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Rock wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Ha ha, you've been a lot more offensive to me in other posts from before, lol. Honestly, I wish most guys had your taste in girls. Then I would be the lucky one.

But as it stands, those types u see with white guys are generally the ones nobody else wants while those I posted are going to be hotly pursued. Don't agree? Just ask any local guy in Asia about them vs. typical white dude's monkey faced girl. He might not fancy the exaggerated curves. But he's sure gonna like their faces and light skin a lot more than the LBFMs white guys seem to gravitate to.

White guys are the catfish of Asia, lol.

I cannot believe you are talking about fat Heffers as being in demand in Asia, and that the hot chicks white guys go for are ugly and nobody wants them, this goes to clearly show how whacked out you truly are.

The Asian guys are trying to get with white Asian girls, why? Cause they want to be white like I am, that's why.

White guys, especially Germans, are the best in the world, simple that. We are by far the smartest, we think of ourselves as superior to everyone else and we know it's true. Look at the German economy, look at German manufacturing, even after two world wars that Germany lost by getting ganged up on by the rest of the world Germany still has the best economy and best products in the world, hands down.

We Germans are superior, and we know it. It's not racists it's simply true. We were the fighter pilots you didn't want to meet up in the sky because you knew if you did that you were going up against somebody with a superior intellect to yourself.

As blonde hair blue eyed men we can get any girls we want on this planet, black girls, Asian girls, Latin girls, any kind of girl, for they all like us German guys....

We'll gladly leave the fat Heffers to you....

Signed,

Devils Advocate