Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston, so why are you still in Taiwan??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:51 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:OK, here's a chubby girl that most of u guys here will probably just write-off as a white fatty. But to me, she's extremely sexy and with an uber hot body. If she's tall, has firm youthful skin and muscle tone, and an attractive face, I think she would count as a show stopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmaHuqr ... plpp_video

Can anyone else here dig it?

I also like tall girls who are a lot slimmer than her as long as they are shapely and not skinny. These types are hard to find in Asia but its getting better with changing diets in some countries.


Yes, I consider that gross.


I wish every guy other guy on the planet thought like u. Unfortunately, girls like her - tall, big round firm booties, and and proportionally narrower shoulders - are considered very sexy to a significant proportion of guys, especially non white / non Asian guys. They are hard to find and even harder to get. I think she would sure be popular in Brazil too.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Rock » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Naoki wrote:
Rock wrote:Wow, that girl in the vid seems very sexy. But I would need to see her standing to be sure. I mean, those positions exaggerate her curves somewhat.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iY05gDP7Q&list=UUG7OjYz1GuhijsTASme53VQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

As you can see, she looks chubby in standing position.
I told her about this in comment before. And she banned my account! What a bitch.
A typical attitude of American women.


OK, from this, I can see she has loose skin, a flabby belly, shoulders are too wide in proportion to hips, and she's either not tall or has proportionally short legs. She must be at least mid 30s, right?

O, u can pass along my comments to her, lol. Glad I left the States a long time ago.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Naoki » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Rock wrote:
OK, from this, I can see she has loose skin, a flabby belly, shoulders are too wide in proportion to hips, and she's either not tall or has proportionally short legs. She must be at least mid 30s, right?

O, u can pass along my comments to her, lol. Glad I left the States a long time ago.


Wow! I feel sympathetic for her. :lol:
Too bad I can't comment her vids anymore. :(

Also, if you read-through those comments in her vids, you can't find anyone who criticize her appearance.
If Winston got her attitude, repatriate won't survive so long here. :lol:
Last edited by Naoki on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:OK, here's a chubby girl that most of u guys here will probably just write-off as a white fatty. But to me, she's extremely sexy and with an uber hot body. If she's tall, has firm youthful skin and muscle tone, and an attractive face, I think she would count as a show stopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmaHuqr ... plpp_video

Can anyone else here dig it?

I also like tall girls who are a lot slimmer than her as long as they are shapely and not skinny. These types are hard to find in Asia but its getting better with changing diets in some countries.


Yes, I consider that gross.


Is this one any better for you. She's quite good for me and would be even better if her shoulders were a bit narrower. You can actually find this type once in awhile in developed Asia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_83exW ... plpp_video
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

How about this Rock?

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:05 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby Rock » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

eurobrat wrote:This is more my style:

This ones perfect in my opinion.
http://youtu.be/HfovS_4X_O0

Even better.
http://youtu.be/_Nc8xXNhoYw

Not as great but still my style.
http://youtu.be/bcFgo7BV4qA

I prefer petite. ODBO already discussed this, it's about the hip to waist ratio.


OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This is more my style:

This ones perfect in my opinion.
http://youtu.be/HfovS_4X_O0

Even better.
http://youtu.be/_Nc8xXNhoYw

Not as great but still my style.
http://youtu.be/bcFgo7BV4qA

I prefer petite. ODBO already discussed this, it's about the hip to waist ratio.


OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg





That girl is the most disgusting girl I have ever seen before in my entire life.

The average girl in the USA is a million times better looking than that.

You guys sit here and talk about going overseas to find a girl and then you post some fat ass two bit ugly women that is ten times worse than any normal girl in the USA.

Obviously you guys are whacked out of your f***ing minds....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This is more my style:

This ones perfect in my opinion.
http://youtu.be/HfovS_4X_O0

Even better.
http://youtu.be/_Nc8xXNhoYw

Not as great but still my style.
http://youtu.be/bcFgo7BV4qA

I prefer petite. ODBO already discussed this, it's about the hip to waist ratio.


OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg





I cannot get over how nasty that girl is, and that you think she is to hot. Let me guess, you're a white boy with a gold tooth in your mouth, right?

That figures, a low IQ low class white boy wants to find himself a big b***y Asian girl, well it goes well with your gold tooth I guess......

You don't want some exotic classy women, you want a fat ass women, and to think you have to go overseas to find a fat ass women, when there are plenty of them in the USA, but instead you have to go overseas to find a fat ass women, ROTFLOL....

It just goes to show what a first class loser of a human being you truly are Rock. I always knew you were.

If you saw my girl you would shit your pants, my girl is a solid 10, in the top 1% of all the girls on planet earth.....

While you chase women with a fatter ass than Fat Albert.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby Rock » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:38 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This is more my style:

This ones perfect in my opinion.
http://youtu.be/HfovS_4X_O0

Even better.
http://youtu.be/_Nc8xXNhoYw

Not as great but still my style.
http://youtu.be/bcFgo7BV4qA

I prefer petite. ODBO already discussed this, it's about the hip to waist ratio.


OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg





That girl is the most disgusting girl I have ever seen before in my entire life.

The average girl in the USA is a million times better looking than that.

You guys sit here and talk about going overseas to find a girl and then you post some fat ass two bit ugly women that is ten times worse than any normal girl in the USA.

Obviously you guys are whacked out of your f***ing minds....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Hey Oil man. How's the trading biz in Vegas? I told u that Iligan City Pinay was going to take u to the cleaners. Why didn't u pay attention? U got all that great advice here yet u still insisted on learning the hard way. Perhaps u should soften your tone, listen up, and learn a few things here. Yr clearly a newbie as far as SE Asian gals are concerned.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Rock wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:This is more my style:

This ones perfect in my opinion.
http://youtu.be/HfovS_4X_O0

Even better.
http://youtu.be/_Nc8xXNhoYw

Not as great but still my style.
http://youtu.be/bcFgo7BV4qA

I prefer petite. ODBO already discussed this, it's about the hip to waist ratio.


OK I'm with u on the waist-to-hip ratio. The ones I posted are gonna be solid 0.7 if not lower. Here's a fantastic Asian specimen I think u will like. She's got a stunning NE Asian face too. If she's tall, she would be like kryptonite to me if I ever met her in the flesh. Once in awhile, I see gals who approximate that body type here in Taipei.

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... -asian.jpg





That girl is the most disgusting girl I have ever seen before in my entire life.

The average girl in the USA is a million times better looking than that.

You guys sit here and talk about going overseas to find a girl and then you post some fat ass two bit ugly women that is ten times worse than any normal girl in the USA.

Obviously you guys are whacked out of your f***ing minds....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Hey Oil man. How's the trading biz in Vegas? I told u that Iligan City Pinay was going to take u to the cleaners. Why didn't u pay attention? U got all that great advice here yet u still insisted on learning the hard way. Perhaps u should soften your tone, listen up, and learn a few things here. Yr clearly a newbie as far as SE Asian gals are concerned.




Actually I'm back together with this Filipina girl. And she is not from Illigan, that is where my former office was located....

Ok well everybody has their own tastes I guess, and if you like fat ass girls I guess that's your right to do so. But if you like fat asses wouldn't it be better and easier to go where the natural fat asses are? Like Columbia?

That's the whole reason why I don't go to Columbia because I don't like the fat asses....

That's one reason why I love Asian girls because they are so trim and petite.

My girl is 5'2" and believe me when I tell you, she is a real looker. But many Filipinas are even shorter like 5'0", and lean and petite like that so this is what I like.

If you like big booties isn't Asia the wrong place for that?

That's why I go to Asia for the trim b***y, I don't even like white girls because they have too big a b***y for me too, I like trim and petite, that's Asian.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Here's yet another one:

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... gtails.jpg

If these girls are so unattractive or even gross, why are they in such high demand? Trust me, these girls get pursued by attractive local men.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Rock wrote:Here's yet another one:

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... gtails.jpg

If these girls are so unattractive or even gross, why are they in such high demand? Trust me, these girls get pursued by attractive local men.




Yikes!

Wow, I cannot even imagine that, I think that the average person in society would look upon these type of girls and say "I knew that Mcdonalds wasn't going to be a good thing"....

These girls are ridiculed by society for being the fat heffers that they are. Just as the fat women in the USA are also ridiculed....

It's not normal or healthy to be fat like that, nor is it attractive to most people.

But hey, if that is your thing then more power to you, whatever it is that you enjoy it's your life and you have a right to live it anyway you want as long as you don't hurt others and there is no harm to anyone by you liking women who are overweight.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Rock wrote:Here's yet another one:

http://thickasians.co/wp-content/upload ... gtails.jpg

If these girls are so unattractive or even gross, why are they in such high demand? Trust me, these girls get pursued by attractive local men.




Yikes!

Wow, I cannot even imagine that, I think that the average person in society would look upon these type of girls and say "I knew that Mcdonalds wasn't going to be a good thing"....

These girls are ridiculed by society for being the fat heffers that they are. Just as the fat women in the USA are also ridiculed....

It's not normal or healthy to be fat like that, nor is it attractive to most people.

But hey, if that is your thing then more power to you, whatever it is that you enjoy it's your life and you have a right to live it anyway you want as long as you don't hurt others and there is no harm to anyone by you liking women who are overweight.

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Come-on now! That last girl I posted has a very slim waist.

Can't u distinguish between curvy or chubby girls who have a cuteness or attractiveness vs. the many shapeless blobs who consider themselves BBWs in the States? Not one of the girls I posted including the very first one (b***y vid of big white girl with huge ass) would fall under the definition of obese (BMI 30 or above). Yet if I remember right, about one third of Americans are obese. And even the ones who are just overweight (25-30 BMI) are often relatively shapeless (high waist-to-hip ratio, poor skin tone, etc.).

As for the curvy American women I do find attractive (and there's still a fair number), I don't bother with them cus they've never given me the time of day, ever. In contrast, I've had some luck with their counterparts in LatAm and even Asia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: How about this Rock?

Postby eurobrat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests