Feel free to tell these women why you want to leave the US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Feel free to tell these women why you want to leave the US

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Gents,
feel free to come over here and give the women a serve and tell them why so many men want to leave the US.....because women are crap there.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... iving-hell
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

And why wasn't misandry or feminism one of those twelve reasons? They've included "Abuse against children", and "Violence against Wife and Girlfriend", and "Abuse against animals", and even "Abusive police(men)", but the author does not consider misandry to be a factor of why America is becoming a living Hell...

And who wrote this article? A Puritan western Feminazi, or her mangina?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Yeah this article does not mention the role women play in making America a hell for men. It discusses many social ills which are often the result of women without blaming them.

1.Gang violence- due to women with big mouths that no man want to be around or just plain whores

2.Naked criminals- because they cant get laid by women bitches

3. Jersey shore- College age girls are just partying whores

4. Abuse of children- women kill their children more than men AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

5. Abuse- women are as likely to abuse men in the US as they are to be the victim. And its women who laugh on TV when a mans penis is cut off and thrown down the garbage disposal.

6. Sexual predators- because many don't give up sex enough or only to certain types men and because prostitution is illegal

7. Abuse of animals- we all know women are cat hoarders

8.Theft- often due to the poverty of SINGLE MOTHER HOUSEHOLDS or MEN being unemployed due to workplace BIAS in favor of WOMEN

I think you get the point now.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

So make sure you tell them about why you wish to leave the US and why the US is REALLY collapsing...I did.

And take a look at the hatred that ensued.

By the way. Here is a man hater that replied.

I am sure some guys here must live in the US if not california. Why not write to this guy on facebook and call him the man hater he is?

Why not call his employer and ask them why they are employing a man hater...tell them that you will put their business onto web pages as hiring a man hater and that you encourage men not to buy anything from their business.

I have found that when men are exposed as man haters they shut up very fast.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!