Happier Abroad: It CAN BE DONE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

aozora13 wrote: I am not sure about Winston. I guess he has his own website and ebooks, plus personals page. His website does get him money but it seems that it could be financial or other personal reasons for his continued stay in Taiwan.
It is not. I already explained the deep reasons why in another thread. Didn't you see it?

viewtopic.php?t=15040
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I agree that this board seemingly is filled with doomsayers and fear mongers, when it reality its just a handful of people with too much free time on their hands.

Speaking with my friend, I spoke about disconnecting from the Matrix. People are right when they say this is very much like the movie that people are connected to a wider system that some find perfectly acceptable and see no reason to change it structurally.

I made it my goal to change what is happening in my personal space and have things in place to make that work.

The sacrifices have been made and I have started my blog to help those. Many people needs to be shown how to do something. The internet is about sharing information and ideas, just doing my part.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad: It CAN BE DONE!

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:While it would be nice were there a place where people actually talked about being happier abroad, or told people how to do it, that is not this board. It doesn't exist.
Actually..it DOES exist and it is right here...it is only that men will not listen. They are too busy being right.

I live in no particular place though I spend a lot of time in eastern europe. I have worked all over the world with the exception of south america. I am very much happier abroad. I run my own software company. www.instantbi.com. I am also the founder of http://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsoc/featured I have written two books on how to be free as a man....I offered to free men for FREE and got almost no takers.

I now charge EUR500 for a stawman recapture. I can organise swiss bank accounts...and I have spent three years trying to get the world passport working and I have asked more than 10,000 men to help me with that....ONE is trying...

So although you claim men want a place where men talking about BEING happier abroad and how to do it....NO MEN ACTUALLY WANT THAT!! And they certainly do not want to help CREATE a cheap way to do it so I am going to offer the cheapest ways to relocate etc via the MBA.

When we are successful with the world passport I am going to jack the price of NEW passports up sky high for MBA members...those who got in early will get the WP pretty much for free.....those who get in later will pay the price of the risk men like me took.

So No adventurer...I do not agree men would like to talk about what you claim they would like to talk about....because they will not do it when offered...they just call men like me a "nutter" and keep moaning...

Men in the west are such pussies...they LOVE their slavery.

Maybe if you understood the level of depth of the corruption on planet earth you would understand your folly. I know you're never going to believe this, because nobody does, but everything you believe to be true is a lie, every single solitary thing there is under the sun.

You believe we went to the moon? Sorry, that was a total lie.

You believe money is good, sorry, money is peoples own enslavement.

You believe that gold is going up because the dollar is going down? Sorry, the entire Futures markets which includes everything there is such as gold, oil, silver, currencies, wheat, corn, etc etc etc are all under the control in both direction and price by a computer program, all done in advance. There is no "trading" occurring whatsoever within the Futures markets.

Furthermore, there is something called "The Masonic Code", Google it, I broke that code in 2010, it's the entire code that the Mason's use to subvert and brainwash the people of planet earth, specifically the people of the USA and then onto the rest of the people of the world.

You cannot begin to imagine the level and depth to the corruption on this planet, it goes a million times deeper than anything you have ever imagined, with one mile deep underground bases all over the world (DUMBS) and gray aliens inside them.

The world isn't anything like you think it is, it's a billion times more strange than anybody could ever begin to imagine or comprehend.

And you cannot tell anybody of any of this information because when you do you're a whacko, so you have to live your life alone with nobody to talk to unless you wanted to talk about something really super stupid like football for instance, where the person has no idea that's a game started by a 33rd degree mason to dumb then down into oblivion. This is why all the stars in football or basketball all sport the number 33, because a 33rd degree Mason is leaving their call sign there without people having the brainpower to understand.

The agenda of the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is complete, there is only thing left remaining that hasn't been done yet, and that's to crash world markets in ONE DAY, to bring about the Mason's "New World Order".....

It's going to happen soon.....
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: Maybe if you understood the level of depth of the corruption on planet earth you would understand your folly. I know you're never going to believe this, because nobody does, but everything you believe to be true is a lie, every single solitary thing there is under the sun.
DA,
if your comment was aimed at me then you have not taken the time to learn who you are talking to. I am one of the best informed people on the face of this planet.

There are some things I have heard that I do not believe as I have not got enough direct evidence to form an opinion one way or the other. But I would be VERY impressed if you can tell me something I have not heard before...feel free to go ahead and try......meaning something actually important...there is plenty of rubbish I have never heard before.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: Maybe if you understood the level of depth of the corruption on planet earth you would understand your folly. I know you're never going to believe this, because nobody does, but everything you believe to be true is a lie, every single solitary thing there is under the sun.
DA,
if your comment was aimed at me then you have not taken the time to learn who you are talking to. I am one of the best informed people on the face of this planet.

There are some things I have heard that I do not believe as I have not got enough direct evidence to form an opinion one way or the other. But I would be VERY impressed if you can tell me something I have not heard before...feel free to go ahead and try......meaning something actually important...there is plenty of rubbish I have never heard before.

Well I broke the entire Futures code, the Futures markets is a scam, all the prices of everything are controlled in advance by a computer, have you heard of that one? I'm the human being who broke the code, nobody else on planet earth.

I also broke the Masonic Code, Google "Masonic Code Broken", the first link is mine.

The Mason's code reveals what they have done with everything, it reveals Muslims, Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, The Bible, God's Church, etc etc etc, the code reveals what these people are doing and have done on this planet, nothing is as it seems, everything is a lie on a quantum level.

So who are you informed by? From where do you get your knowledge and information? If you say the world then everything you believe is wrong.

For instance, you want to do a world passport, obviously you don't understand. You are looking for justice and logic in a world that is pure 100% evil, you are a slave, you are owned on paper, the Mason's own you, you are their slave and there is nothing you can do about it, while you think yourself free and looks for ways to free yourself they laugh at you because you walk in folly, not understand that they have complete and total control over you, you live within their matrix, you follow their rules, you live by their system, you must have money and you must live within their money matrix, they control you via money, every person on planet earth is.

You believe these people are not going to win, when just the opposite is true, they have already won a long time ago.

You think Russia and China are enemies with the USA and Israel? Totally wrong, they are all friends with each other, what you see is only for show, they all belong to the same club, the Mason's, only the people fight each other, not the leaders, for they are all on the same side as each other, working together to bring about their global chaos and New World Order.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote: Well I broke the entire Futures code, the Futures markets is a scam, all the prices of everything are controlled in advance by a computer, have you heard of that one? I'm the human being who broke the code, nobody else on planet earth.

I also broke the Masonic Code, Google "Masonic Code Broken", the first link is mine.

The Mason's code reveals what they have done with everything, it reveals Muslims, Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, The Bible, God's Church, etc etc etc, the code reveals what these people are doing and have done on this planet, nothing is as it seems, everything is a lie on a quantum level.

So who are you informed by? From where do you get your knowledge and information? If you say the world then everything you believe is wrong.

For instance, you want to do a world passport, obviously you don't understand. You are looking for justice and logic in a world that is pure 100% evil, you are a slave, you are owned on paper, the Mason's own you, you are their slave and there is nothing you can do about it, while you think yourself free and looks for ways to free yourself they laugh at you because you walk in folly, not understand that they have complete and total control over you, you live within their matrix, you follow their rules, you live by their system, you must have money and you must live within their money matrix, they control you via money, every person on planet earth is.

You believe these people are not going to win, when just the opposite is true, they have already won a long time ago.

You think Russia and China are enemies with the USA and Israel? Totally wrong, they are all friends with each other, what you see is only for show, they all belong to the same club, the Mason's, only the people fight each other, not the leaders, for they are all on the same side as each other, working together to bring about their global chaos and New World Order.
Yawn....the futures market is a scam....duh?

As are ALL stockmarkets....indeed the ENTIRE economy of the world and all the countries are highly managed and they are all scams.....they are there to create uncertainty, fear and doubt.......

The fact is there is not even any real money in circulation, only debt notes and promissory notes...so if we only have promissory notes and the Illuminati stole everything ages ago naturally ALL aspects of "markets" and "guvment" are a scam.....like I said. Duh.

I want a world passport to work so that guys with guns and cages do not stop me on my travels. If you have a better option or idea then go ahead and tell me about it.

You also seem not to have read either of my two books in which you will find that I rescinded my consent to be guverned and I am no longer a slave and no longer "owned" on paper or anywhere.

The Illuminati won about 5,000 years ago in babylon, and very likely atlantis before that....but we have the remedy now....the one I have published. The remedy works even in the face of the Illuminati.

No I do not think russia and china are enemies with the USA. I am well aware they are allies and have been for a long, long time.

I am also aware the Illuminati created all the worlds major re-legions, languages and even genetically engineered people to look different to be able to incite wars.

So everything I believe is a lie eh?

I inform myself by reading vast numbers of books, watching a lot of videos, and THINKING. The last piece being the most important piece of course.

But it IS nice to meet someone else who is up to speed. Most here are still "The Illuminati is a kids story and does not exist"..LOL!!!

"A true servant of God, and follower of Jesus who is God's Christ"

Is that your tag line? Are you aware jesus is a fictional character made up by the Illuminati?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: Well I broke the entire Futures code, the Futures markets is a scam, all the prices of everything are controlled in advance by a computer, have you heard of that one? I'm the human being who broke the code, nobody else on planet earth.

Yawn....the futures market is a scam....duh?

As are ALL stockmarkets....indeed the ENTIRE economy of the world and all the countries are highly managed and they are all scams.....they are there to create uncertainty, fear and doubt.......

The fact is there is not even any real money in circulation, only debt notes and promissory notes...so if we only have promissory notes and the Illuminati stole everything ages ago naturally ALL aspects of "markets" and "guvment" are a scam.....like I said. Duh.

I want a world passport to work so that guys with guns and cages do not stop me on my travels. If you have a better option or idea then go ahead and tell me about it.

You also seem not to have read either of my two books in which you will find that I rescinded my consent to be guverned and I am no longer a slave and no longer "owned" on paper or anywhere.

The Illuminati won about 5,000 years ago in babylon, and very likely atlantis before that....but we have the remedy now....the one I have published. The remedy works even in the face of the Illuminati.

No I do not think russia and china are enemies with the USA. I am well aware they are allies and have been for a long, long time.

I am also aware the Illuminati created all the worlds major re-legions, languages and even genetically engineered people to look different to be able to incite wars.

So everything I believe is a lie eh?

I inform myself by reading vast numbers of books, watching a lot of videos, and THINKING. The last piece being the most important piece of course.

But it IS nice to meet someone else who is up to speed. Most here are still "The Illuminati is a kids story and does not exist"..LOL!!!

"A true servant of God, and follower of Jesus who is God's Christ"

Is that your tag line? Are you aware jesus is a fictional character made up by the Illuminati?

Imagine if that were actually true, that Christ was made up by the Illuminati. If that were actually true, how come Christ is a million times smarter than any human being in the world? Have you heard what Christ said? Do you know of any human being on this planet with even one tenth of one percent of his knowledge or intellect?

And if he were made up, how come in all Hollywood movies they use Christ name in place of a curse word?

The reason why all Hollywood movies do that is because Christ is real, and they hate his guts.

Just as the Anti-Christ is also real....

But don't worry you'll soon find that out, no need to take my word for it.

Your problem is you believe that you have the power to make change, and in that you make yourself the fool, you are a nobody with no power whatsoever, you have done nothing and you will continue to do nothing whatsoever, nobody cares what you do or what you think in this life, and evil laughs at you the same as does normal people, they all are your enemy, and you will get nowhere at all because evil is against you and normal people are also against you.

True wisdom would be to know that there is nothing you can do to make change, the people who are in charge will have their way with everything and nobody can stop them.

You are naive enough to think you can get justice in a courtroom, not realizing this is impossible, it's like you want to be some Superhero for the world, and help everyone like Superman does, not realizing apparently you make yourself into the fool....

Don't feel bad I did the same thing, I thought I could show people the "code" for the Futures markets and the media would report on it, ROTFLOL.....

Oh well, we don't have to wait much longer, they are going to crash world markets in ONE DAY and then the world wide fun begins....
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

TROLL FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Looks like OTA is back!

I really think you and PAN should be friends............ :roll:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well this thread went to shit.
Out in the world living the dream!
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

You bet. Every time a particular poster comes in, threads go to shit. Winston's done well to get rid of Blue Murder, BAW and Outsidethebox, he just needs to get rid of this one remaining troll as well.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this thread was so soon destroyed.
ethan_sg wrote:I believe he's referring to his past in the Philippines and that he's still in China now.

Are you in Shanghai Terrence? Is it getting a bit commercial over there? Any plans to live in other parts of China, or some might say, 'to live in the real China'?
You are correct. I left the Philippines two years ago and will likely never return. I am in Shanghai at the moment, but it is long past being commercial. I have lived in other parts of China and am moving again soon. It is in those other parts where magic happens. Remember Globetrotter? Read his stuff. It can happen in the Phils too, but higher quality can be had elsewhere.

Someone asked how to survive on $200 a month in Phils. Get a place for about $100 a month and cook! Stop eating out!
polya wrote:Likewise, winning Lotto can be done, but don't make your weekly budget dependent on the big win. The fact is, many guys don't have the money to stay abroad for long, so a 2 week sex-tour is all they'll ever do.
I went abroad with less than $1500 in my pocket. That was 4 years ago. If someone really wants to do it, they will do it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan