Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why women make less than men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why women make less than men

Postby tom » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Here is some great stuff I came across, really worth a look if you have not see it before

The Ignored Channel
Men have been unfairly treated and discriminated against and these issues are never mentioned in the news. This has always bothered me. I decided to create this channel so that I can spread awareness on these issues that you just never hear about. This channel has videos of me expressing my thoughts, feelings, opinions, and of course the facts on men's issues. I am giving the ignored gender the recognition it deserves.

If you look at the official NOW (national organization for women) Youtube channel and compare the number of The Ignored Channel you will see NOW has significantly less interest.

Dr. Warren Farrel from the CATO institute talks in detail about this. Really good stuff.

Before he even got on the executive VP of the CATO institute comment on the reason why there has been such a big rise in think tanks over the last 25 years is because universities have become increasing intolerance of actual intellectual discussion on real issues. They have become mired in a esoteric deconstructionist post modernest view. A leading scientist at MIT say she gets physically ill and cannot breath if she hears an idea she disagrees with. Several leading feminist were invited to the discussion, all declined.

Why Men Earn More 1 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 2 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 3 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 4 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 5 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 6 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 7 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap
Why Men Earn More 8 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gap

Bill Maher on Feminism Just for fun:)
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby samurai_panda » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:03 am

Women make less money than men because they bear children and work less hours.

They are busy applying make-up, wear designer clothes, and high heels to attract a rich husband/boyfriend.

Women don't want to work hard - they just want to be taken care of by a sugar daddy. Believe me, every woman thinks about it. Greedy whores.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Postby sushiman » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 am

Most women in the work force in the US actually make *way more* than they ought to for what they do.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby tom » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 pm

More myth busting about the phony wage gap.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwogDPh-Sow&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 am

samurai_panda wrote:Women make less money than men because they bear children and work less hours.

They are busy applying make-up, wear designer clothes, and high heels to attract a rich husband/boyfriend.

Women don't want to work hard - they just want to be taken care of by a sugar daddy. Believe me, every woman thinks about it. Greedy whores.

I agree with every word... except that last part. It 's not faulty character, it's biology.

God made them selfish and needy for a reason. heh heh.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 am

sushiman wrote:Most women in the work force in the US actually make *way more* than they ought to for what they do.

and/or create a bitchy atmosphere that creates a drag on overall performance of the enterprise

and/or are doing tasks that noone needs done - serving as a equal opportunity lecturer, signing other women up for welfare and useless training classes, running court-ordered schools for anger management, seizing children from homes, counseling other women to create strife in the home or seek divorce....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri May 23, 2014 1:48 am

Here is Dr. Warren Farrell talking about the "pay gap myth" that feminists and president Obama like to talk about.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkw6tK-9WQo[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions