Study shows women more likely to exhibit road rage than men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study shows women more likely to exhibit road rage than men

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting article that reveals women in the US are more likely to exhibit road rage than men. Over 3,800 commuters were surveyed and it revealed, 61% of women said that they had exhibited road rage, compared to 56% of men. Also, women are more likely to text message while driving then men are.

Here is the full article: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/07/2 ... -than-men/ Make sure to check out the comment section. Here is what a few guys said in the comment section:

"Often women are involved in inciting or provoking domestic violence as well. Due to the fact the notion of gender equality is a sham, they are never held to the same legal standard as men. Men better wake up; you're being gamed and held to a legal standard to which women are never held. That...is not...equality, on any planet or in any dictionary."

"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN behind the wheel of a 5000 pound minivan...Especially at certain times of the month!"

"Woman are always more violent then men. Because they rarely have to pay the price of their violence. Women are also more bloodthirsty and vicious rulers then men, because they have no problems with letting men die."

"There was a story here in Maryland a couple years back about a woman who ran down two bicyclists. Her explanation to police was, 'I decided I was just going to get someone.'"

"American women expect special treatment and when they don't get it, they get pissed! Every time someone has brazenly stolen my parking spot it has been a woman! American women are emotional infants who will never grow up because no one expects them to! American women suck ! ! !"
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."