Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Peter Andrew Nolan conman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Peter Andrew Nolan conman

Postby Moving on » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 am

Here is where the conman Peter Andrew Nolan's advice will get you - a court appearance and a EU16,000 fine!

Sent: Monday, 30 July 2012 1:54 AM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: World Passport

Gentlemen,

One of our members in Australia is trying to get the US and Australian guvments to accept the World Passport as they are REQUIRED to do on the basis of membership of the UN.

Alas my ANGRY brother is approaching the minions and getting nowhere. Rather predictable. He asks for an update. So here it is. If you are interested I the World Passport and you SHOULD BE, then this is my latest full update.

I have presented an affidavit and default judgment against David Cameron and the Queen for the World Passport in the UK. The default notice was issued on March 11th 2011 against David Cameron. That means I have closed out the right to travel on the land of England, Scotland and Wales from the date of March 11th 2011.

Subsequent to this I have spoken to numerous customs officers at Heathrow and presented the passport and told them that I have the right to travel on the lands of England Scotland and Wales and that they are required to respect the World Passport. Each such officer has been very professional and polite and has openly admitted they know about the WP. They have told me that “we only allow the passports we are told to allowâ€￾…to which I point out that they are obliged to know the law and know what they can and can not do and not merely follow orders. They concede this point and recommend I take it up with the minister responsible, Theresa May.

So in the UK, the customs officers openly admit they know about the WP, openly admit they have been told not to honour it, and openly tell me to contact Theresa May. (Unless she has changed now.) I have asked Roger Hayes of the BCG to assist me in this effort and Roger agreed but no assistance has been forthcoming from BCG.

In Germany I have done the same. I issued the default notice to Angela Merkel on 11th March 2011. As mentioned I then proceeded to overstay my “90 day visaâ€￾ quite deliberately so as to raise the issue in the German courts. The germans seemed VERY reluctant to bring this to a court because the court case was scheduled no less than 8 months after the alleged “offenceâ€￾.

I presented the judge presiding over the case all documentation prior to our court meeting and I saw on the day he had the full binder of information with him. I took all the originals with me to the court meeting so that I could show him the red ink signature of my affidavits and default notice. I also presented him with my World Passport for his inspection which he did in front of the public in attendance. He asked for my Australian Passport but I was wise enough not to take it with me…I was expecting to be arrested.

He was, of course, not interested in any of this….

The judge was polite enough but did try to cajole me and threaten me during the meeting. He also invited four ARMED police officers to the meeting, presumably to intimidate me. The judge claimed I was “guiltyâ€￾ of some offence without actually providing any PROOF that I was subject to the legislation that the pretended office was the result of.

I gave the judge some time to go back to his bosses and relay my story of being politically persecuted in Ireland and Australia and noted to him that if I claimed political asylum in Germany then there was an extended process to go through. I can claim political asylum in Germany at any time I choose. I also pointed out that in the 30s many brave German men did what I am doing now and most of them were killed for it so Germans, more than anyone, should know to offer sanctuary to man who is calling his guvment criminals.

The judge went ahead and issued me a claim for EUR16,000 for the “offenseâ€￾ of being “in Germanyâ€￾ for too many days over the 90s days…still completely absent any evidence I am subject to that legislation. So I sent him a BILL for EUR160,000 and I copied Angela Merkel, The Pope (being German), the head of the Catholic Church, the Minister for the Federal Police, the head of customs in Frankfurt Airport and the woman who made the original claim in Stuttgart.

I was wondering what they would think of that. There recently came another claim for this “judgmentâ€￾ to be paid. So I have reflected back that letter as well to that list and noted to the 6 recipients that so far no one has actually threatened to cause me injury, harm or loss based on this fraudulent “judgmentâ€￾ so I am happy about that. I have told all 6 that if ANY agent of the German Federal Republic threatens me with injury harm or loss then those 6 will be held DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE because, between them, they are perfectly able to ensure I am give the correct paperwork so that the IGNORANT POLICE will not criminally victimize me because of their ignorance.

Now I have a paper trail of all this….that has taken THREE YEARS to prepare……and that paper trail is with German men that are unknown to those 6 people, if an agent of the German guvment criminally victimizes me then I can call on the men of germany to create a peoples court and to put those 6 on trial. Not the pope by the way.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Postby polya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 am

As this is a website about travelling to foreign countries, I'd advise people to follow the Visa rules of each country and not over-stay if you wish to ever live in that country. Although, the Visa rules are getting harder and harder to meet. On the other hand, if you want to stay in a country & have no chance of living there legally, there's no alternative but to over-stay and destroy/hide your passport, etc. so they can't easily send you home - especially if you give false particulars.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Peter Andrew Nolan conman

Postby polya » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Moving on wrote:Here is where the conman Peter Andrew Nolan's advice will get you - a court appearance and a EU16,000 fine!

Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Peter Andrew Nolan conman

Postby terminator » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Moving on wrote:Here is where the conman Peter Andrew Nolan's advice will get you - a court appearance and a EU16,000 fine!
[/b]

Hi Phil aka FOOL - you think your worthless sob story washes with me? You're no JAMES BOND - you're just a worthless ASIO wannabe who practices quick-draw pistol shots in the mirror with your mama's hairbrush. You are a NOBODY so run along and let the adults talk here.
terminator
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions