Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Every single problem in your life would be solved if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Every single problem in your life would be solved if you...

Postby WuFan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 am

...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby polya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 am

WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.


It's sad to have to agree with you. But, he must have some problems/issues e.g. girls wanting him for his looks.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby WuFan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am

polya wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.


It's sad to have to agree with you. But, he must have some problems/issues e.g. girls wanting him for his looks.



Your looks are the only determining factor for your success with women. Exception is if you have hollywood celebrity fame. Then you will get a gold digger, but she won´t be sexually attracted to you.

Initially women only care about looks when picking a mate. If you don´t pass her looks filter nothing you say or do matters. She´ll reject you. However for long term relationships they also care about money, status and personality.

Your looks is what gets you women. Money, status and personality keeps them.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby odbo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

It's not true WuFan, women aren't visually stimulated like men are and have a completely different set of criteria when picking a mate. Many successful womanizers have very average looks because females separate aesthetically pleasing with sexually stimulating. While to men those two concepts are basically the same thing, women may admire the looks of a metro-sexual pretty boy or body builder but most will not be interested in f***ing him, rather they will go home with a more macho man even if he's bald with a beer belly and hairy chest because he has a real personality and doesn't behave like an insecure faggot.

Sure, this is changing and real men & women are having less dating opportunities because girls are being taught by the media to act more like males (including in their selection of mates) and boys are responding to this by choosing to act fashionable and quasi-homosexual instead of establishing their masculinity and maturing into a man. But don't make generalizing statements and lump all females in one as if looks is the only path to win over a woman. It certainly isn't the best way and won't win her for long.

As for in society in general, good looking people having more opportunities in life is the 800 pound gorilla in the room people refuse to acknowledge. However it was discussed before a bit on this forum.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10207
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?p=64650

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmGXnC6Axs[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby WuFan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

odbo wrote:It's not true WuFan, women aren't visually stimulated like men are and have a completely different set of criteria when picking a mate. Many successful womanizers have very average looks because females separate aesthetically pleasing with sexually stimulating. While to men those two concepts are basically the same thing, women may admire the looks of a metro-sexual pretty boy or body builder but most will not be interested in f***ing him, rather they will go home with a more macho man even if he's bald with a beer belly and hairy chest because he has a real personality and doesn't behave like an insecure faggot.

Sure, this is changing and real men & women are having less dating opportunities because girls are being taught by the media to act more like males (including in their selection of mates) and boys are responding to this by choosing to act fashionable and quasi-homosexual instead of establishing their masculinity and maturing into a man. But don't make generalizing statements and lump all females in one as if looks is the only path to win over a woman. It certainly isn't the best way and won't win her for long.


The "I have a fat, ugly, bald friend that pulls models because he has alpha bodylanguage and game" is typical pua marketing brainwashing to scam gullible guys out of their money. There are no ugly guys on the planet that date hotties (exceptions are if they are famous ). It goes against human nature. Women are even more visual than guys because they are looking for relationships and not just sex. They have much lower sex drives than men so they can hold out on sex for years in search for Mr. Perfect. They want the guy with the best genes (looks).

Women stick with a guy that beats them because they are attracted to his rugged, masculine looks and not his abusive personality. A badboy is confident because he gets girls easily so he treats them like shit. However it´s not his confidence that gets him girls, it´s his looks. His confidence is a result of his looks and the subsequent female attention he gets.

The quickest way to prove that pua and game is a scam just look at the girls the gurus are dating.

People date in the same looks range while a lot of women date up (hypergamy). To prove this all you need to do is leave the house and go to any public place with a lot of couples. Hot girls only date hot guys with the best genes. Sorry, but that´s just how the world works.

Take an average looking guy to a club and have him act like a badboy with the hotties. He´ll get labled a creepy weirdo and get kicked out by the bouncers after a couple minutes lol.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I can't stress this enough, but looks mean nothing to a woman. In America, the "hot" guy who works out and is well-groomed will still be ignored for the thuggish heroin dealer who beats women.

Go do some bodybuilding, start up a business, dress like a man of means, groom yourself regularly, network with other high-status men, and after all of this, come back and tell us that American women are STILL ignoring you, and the only time you are approached is by bloated used up married women, post-menopausal single mothers, and fugly black girls.

^This is the nightmare of a tall, dark, and handsome "hot" guy stuck in (midwest) America, by the way.^
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby WuFan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I can't stress this enough, but looks mean nothing to a woman.

hahahahahahahahahahah. SOOOOOO DELUDED!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:





Go do some bodybuilding, start up a business, dress like a man of means, groom yourself regularly, network with other high-status men, and after all of this, come back and tell us that American women are STILL ignoring you, and the only time you are approached is by bloated used up married women, post-menopausal single mothers, and fugly black girls.

Looks are from the neck up. A good body won´t make much of a difference. It´s all about the face.

Women don´t give a f**k about money. It´s only when they want to settle down they look for a well off nice guy that is easy to control after only f***ing good looking guys in their twenties.

Create an online dating profile with a male model and then wait a day and tell me looks don´t matter.

This guy could make 300k a year, drive a lambo and sell heroin, yet no girl would message him.
Image

This guy could be broke and mentally retarded, yet he gets dozens of messages a day from hot girls.

Image
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby Cyrus » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 pm

WuFan:

Online dating profiles are not real life though. On OKCupid, etc it's ALL about looks and status. This is why no one gets together from OKCupid. Match.com or eHarmony are better for "average" looking people finding relationships. OKCupid is sort-of like a place to give your ego a boost.

I know completely average dudes with hot girlfriends. I know a guy who looks JUST like that above picture and he's dating this Bollywood Indian princess who I'd give a 10/10.

What women like more than looks, "alpha" tendencies, etc etc is comfort and trust. Join a social circle with the right people in it, make "just friends" with lots of women without being needy or trying to hit on them, and one or two of these girls will eventually wake up and be like "Wow, why am I not going out with that guy?" and suddenly you'll have a girlfriend.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people just don't have social circles or girl-'friends' because their social skills are shit.

Take getting laid out of the equation and put making friends as the top priority and being a good person who actually can be someone's friend and things will change.

If you try to play the male looks / status game or even the cold approach PUA game, the system is ALWAYS going to be rigged against you.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm

WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.





You are wrong. Men would hate you everywhere you go and be jealous of you, fags would want to go out with all the f***ing time, (motherfuckers) and half the women would resent you because they feel they never could get you, and the rest of the women would lust after you to the point where you always see them doing so with their boyfriends and husbands and cheating on them like crazy and you would lose all respect for these sluts.

And then you'd become so jaded by all the men who hate you, all the fags who want to be with you, and half the women who despise you because they cannot have you, and the other half being sluts beyond belief that you'd end up alone by yourself and hang yourself with a celibate rope.....

Just the exact opposite of the way you think....

Irony at it's best....

Until that person gets out of the USA and goes and gets some hot young Asian girls, like Thai girls and maybe even Filipinas, because they are sexy little girls that's for sure.....

Now you finally come to a place where all the guys still hate you, and all the ladyboys still want to be with you, but at least now you got p***y that is friendly and exotic....

"There is always an option".....

:-)
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby davewe » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:


American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.


You are missing the obvious point and therefore it is you that is deluded. Even if what you say is 100% true, what would you end up with - an American woman!

This is like having all the money in the world to buy any car but the only ones available are Yugos.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.





You are wrong. Men would hate you everywhere you go and be jealous of you, fags would want to go out with all the f***ing time, (motherfuckers) and half the women would resent you because they feel they never could get you, and the rest of the women would lust after you to the point where you always see them doing so with their boyfriends and husbands and cheating on them like crazy and you would lose all respect for these sluts.

And then you'd become so jaded by all the men who hate you, all the fags who want to be with you, and half the women who despise you because they cannot have you, and the other half being sluts beyond belief that you'd end up alone by yourself and hang yourself with a celibate rope.....

Just the exact opposite of the way you think....

Irony at it's best....

Until that person gets out of the USA and goes and gets some hot young Asian girls, like Thai girls and maybe even Filipinas, because they are sexy little girls that's for sure.....

Now you finally come to a place where all the guys still hate you, and all the ladyboys still want to be with you, but at least now you got p***y that is friendly and exotic....

"There is always an option".....

:-)


+9999 for the Devil's Advocate!

And, Cyrus, we're on the same page of how women still hate good-looking guys, but honestly your reply reeks of PUA-ness! f**k being "friends" with women and waiting for them to magically say, "why aren't I dating this guy?". That's horrible advice. By the time she asks herself why she's not dating you - her friend - she will have had numerous sex partners, be well out of her prime, and might even have a son in prison! "Waiting" is the most passive thing a man can do if he wants American women's attention. Especially considering that women in this country only get serious with a man AFTER she has f***ed every bad boy that she could get at the time.

The best solution is still traveling abroad and dating foreign.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby WuFan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.





You are wrong. Men would hate you everywhere you go and be jealous of you, fags would want to go out with all the f***ing time, (motherfuckers) and half the women would resent you because they feel they never could get you, and the rest of the women would lust after you to the point where you always see them doing so with their boyfriends and husbands and cheating on them like crazy and you would lose all respect for these sluts.

And then you'd become so jaded by all the men who hate you, all the fags who want to be with you, and half the women who despise you because they cannot have you, and the other half being sluts beyond belief that you'd end up alone by yourself and hang yourself with a celibate rope.....

Just the exact opposite of the way you think....

Irony at it's best....

Until that person gets out of the USA and goes and gets some hot young Asian girls, like Thai girls and maybe even Filipinas, because they are sexy little girls that's for sure.....

Now you finally come to a place where all the guys still hate you, and all the ladyboys still want to be with you, but at least now you got p***y that is friendly and exotic....

"There is always an option".....

:-)

That´s what you want to believe to protect your ego, but reality is different.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLKIB7s-oY[/youtube]

Yes, I can already see the loser arguments coming: "The model guy isn´t good looking, I have better looking friends and they don´t get treated well!", "It´s Illuminati Brainwashing DERP"

You guys are f***ing hilarious when being confronted with the truth.


FACT is highly attractive people live much happier lives, make more money than less attractive people and have hotter spouses and more sexual partners. Those are undeniable facts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2011/08/30/does-beauty-really-pay/
http://moneyland.time.com/2011/03/30/why-are-beautiful-people-happier-mainly-because-good-lucks-help-them-get-rich/
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/your-look/story/2011/03/Beautiful-people-are-happier-study-finds/45500558/1
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/opinion/sunday/ugly-you-may-have-a-case.html
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 am

WuFan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.





You are wrong. Men would hate you everywhere you go and be jealous of you, fags would want to go out with all the f***ing time, (motherfuckers) and half the women would resent you because they feel they never could get you, and the rest of the women would lust after you to the point where you always see them doing so with their boyfriends and husbands and cheating on them like crazy and you would lose all respect for these sluts.

And then you'd become so jaded by all the men who hate you, all the fags who want to be with you, and half the women who despise you because they cannot have you, and the other half being sluts beyond belief that you'd end up alone by yourself and hang yourself with a celibate rope.....

Just the exact opposite of the way you think....

Irony at it's best....

Until that person gets out of the USA and goes and gets some hot young Asian girls, like Thai girls and maybe even Filipinas, because they are sexy little girls that's for sure.....

Now you finally come to a place where all the guys still hate you, and all the ladyboys still want to be with you, but at least now you got p***y that is friendly and exotic....

"There is always an option".....

:-)

That´s what you want to believe to protect your ego, but reality is different.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLKIB7s-oY[/youtube]


FACT is highly attractive people live much happier lives, make more money than less attractive people and have hotter spouses and more sexual partners. Those are undeniable facts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2011/08/30/does-beauty-really-pay/
http://moneyland.time.com/2011/03/30/why-are-beautiful-people-happier-mainly-because-good-lucks-help-them-get-rich/
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/your-look/story/2011/03/Beautiful-people-are-happier-study-finds/45500558/1
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/opinion/sunday/ugly-you-may-have-a-case.html





Well listen I can only speak from personal experience. In life everywhere I go I'm a fag. In high school I was a fag, even though I was going out with one of the best looking girls in the entire school, I was a fag. Growing up in my 20's I was a fag, girls believed I was a fag, guys believed I was a fag.

And I have a very deep voice, and some girls would even think I was doing that on purpose to cover up being a fag.

Then somebody would make the mistake of calling me a fag and then bam, they then saw the meanest mother f***er they ever saw before in their entire life ready to knock every one of their teeth straight down their throat and the shock on their faces is priceless, because they thought for sure I was a faggot.

Now if I was a faggot I would have it made in the USA, I could f**k any other fag guy I wanted to f**k, no problem whatsoever.

Here is the f***ed up US of A.....

Guys hate me and are jealous of me, not all guys of course but many are.

Homosexual girls hate my guts.

Some girls like me at first when they think I'm gay, then they hear me speak like a man and they get turned off, because then I'm just a dumb man, not a fun playmate to talk with.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about, seriously, it's not what you think it is.

The people who are lucky are the ones who can find a good relationship to be in, preferably a good marriage, those are the lucky people no matter what they look like.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby WuFan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WuFan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:

Image

American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.





You are wrong. Men would hate you everywhere you go and be jealous of you, fags would want to go out with all the f***ing time, (motherfuckers) and half the women would resent you because they feel they never could get you, and the rest of the women would lust after you to the point where you always see them doing so with their boyfriends and husbands and cheating on them like crazy and you would lose all respect for these sluts.

And then you'd become so jaded by all the men who hate you, all the fags who want to be with you, and half the women who despise you because they cannot have you, and the other half being sluts beyond belief that you'd end up alone by yourself and hang yourself with a celibate rope.....

Just the exact opposite of the way you think....

Irony at it's best....

Until that person gets out of the USA and goes and gets some hot young Asian girls, like Thai girls and maybe even Filipinas, because they are sexy little girls that's for sure.....

Now you finally come to a place where all the guys still hate you, and all the ladyboys still want to be with you, but at least now you got p***y that is friendly and exotic....

"There is always an option".....

:-)

That´s what you want to believe to protect your ego, but reality is different.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLKIB7s-oY[/youtube]


FACT is highly attractive people live much happier lives, make more money than less attractive people and have hotter spouses and more sexual partners. Those are undeniable facts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2011/08/30/does-beauty-really-pay/
http://moneyland.time.com/2011/03/30/why-are-beautiful-people-happier-mainly-because-good-lucks-help-them-get-rich/
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/your-look/story/2011/03/Beautiful-people-are-happier-study-finds/45500558/1
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/28/opinion/sunday/ugly-you-may-have-a-case.html





Well listen I can only speak from personal experience. In life everywhere I go I'm a fag. In high school I was a fag, even though I was going out with one of the best looking girls in the entire school, I was a fag. Growing up in my 20's I was a fag, girls believed I was a fag, guys believed I was a fag.

And I have a very deep voice, and some girls would even think I was doing that on purpose to cover up being a fag.

Then somebody would make the mistake of calling me a fag and then bam, they then saw the meanest mother f***er they ever saw before in their entire life ready to knock every one of their teeth straight down their throat and the shock on their faces is priceless, because they thought for sure I was a faggot.

Now if I was a faggot I would have it made in the USA, I could f**k any other fag guy I wanted to f**k, no problem whatsoever.

Here is the f***ed up US of A.....

Guys hate me and are jealous of me, not all guys of course but many are.

Homosexual girls hate my guts.

Some girls like me at first when they think I'm gay, then they hear me speak like a man and they get turned off, because then I'm just a dumb man, not a fun playmate to talk with.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about, seriously, it's not what you think it is.

The people who are lucky are the ones who can find a good relationship to be in, preferably a good marriage, those are the lucky people no matter what they look like.

I don´t believe this one bit.
Everyone is a male model on the internet. Post a pic of you. You can PM me if you want.

At least you get hot girls. Most average looking guys can only get obese single mother warpigs.

I have had male model friends and they had hot girls throwing themselves at them wherever they went and were always popular by default. I´ve also known average looking guys whos parents were worth hundreds of millions and they were invisible girls.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 am

"I have had male model friends and they had hot girls throwing themselves at them wherever they went and were always popular by default. I´ve also known average looking guys whos parents were worth hundreds of millions and they were invisible girls."


Where do you live? Or where are you talking about? Every place in the USA is different.

For instance if you are a good looking guy in San Diego, it's meaningless, there are tons of them there and the ratio used to be 5 guys for every one girl, don't know what it is now.

If a blonde hair blue eyes guy like me goes to the East Coast say to CT or RI or even NY where there are a lot of Italians with dark hair I can do much better there, because I stand out there.

Down in the south say in LA or MS or FL I can do fairly well, because there are more girls down there.

But in my home, San Diego and San Francisco the competition is fierce and I'm just another good looking guy, there are lot's of them around.

Here in Las Vegas where I am now it's not so bad actually, I think I can do fairly well here if I wanted to, and I think maybe I'm going to try by asking some of these Asian girls out and see what they say....

Anyway, listen I'm not here to argue with you, if you think looks means that much that's fine with me, I guess it also depends on where you are. You could be a super good looking guy in San Diego it won't mean jack diddly squat, trust me, I was in world class shape when I was 22 years old and it was so mind boggling hard to try and get a girl it wasn't even funny. Then I went to FL and girls were giving me their phone numbers without asking for them.

So it really depends also on where you are.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nicho12, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests