Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Every single problem in your life would be solved if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Adama wrote:Having good looks only means a lot more women will notice you. A small percentage will instantly have a crush on you. The vast majority of women (since the vast majority are unattractive) will hate you and will make it their mission to hurt you. Hurt you in terms of trying to find a flaw to magnify and laugh at you about, or by trying to prevent you from hooking up with a pretty chick by badmouthing you.


Yes, all of the above is true. And I've experienced those nasty, unattractive jealous b*tches try to pull my friends and I down, from time to time.

Thus, it's better to be good-looking, rich, and then see supermodels in Brazil 8)

or if you're good-looking, mid-income, then you can see ordinary models in Brazil :)

or if you're ordinary, you can see a nice decent looking gal in Brazil :wink:

Does anyone notice a pattern above? Yes, it means not wasting time with b*tches in Anglo-ville.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby tradcom » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Adama wrote:One other point is that if this were true then within one generation all of the children would be super beautiful. I predict this will certainly NOT happen, and that the looks of Americans as a whole will not improve even 1% (if it could be measured).

There simply arent that many beautiful people in this country to begin with because the gene pool here doesnt have it. The truly good looking people stayed where they were and never emigrated.


No. In the Anglosphere, there is indeed massive sexual selection pressure on men, but no sexual selection pressure on women whatsoever. This causes there to be an abundance of good-looking men (no homo) and ugly women - compare the Anglosphere countries to other ones in this regard and it becomes obvious.

Go to most EU countries and the percentage of absolutely stunning women is mind boggling. Here in the states it is a wasteland of women who are considered beautiful simply because they are skinny with big breasts.


Now this is true, especially the bolded part! If you know this, though, how come you can't recognize the fallacy in the rest of your post?
tradcom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

So in a nutshell, if you are a "hot" guy, your only chance at success is to travel overseas. Why you ask? Because in America...

1. Women will hate you for being an attractive straight single man.

2. Women will want to reject every advance you make (even if it's simply just friends) and ignore you indefinitely, just because you're an attractive straight single man.

3. Ugly, postmenopausal women will single you out and act on her prejudices against you, just because they are jealous that you're attractive.

4. Any female in America will find some way to disrespect you (or try to) for no reason other than jealousy.

5. The only women who will approach you are postmenopausal single mothers with boyfriends, used up married women, or black women looking for a human welfare check.

6. Women in America KNOW that they are party-obsessed whores, so there is a deep down feeling of not ever DESERVING good-looking, decent men (going back to the toothless heroin dealer with a felony who lives in an RV yet is somehow getting laid regularly...).

7. And of course if the U.S. has the fattest women, they don't even bother giving attractive men a chance altogether. They can't settle being the "least attractive" of the couple, so overweight "ugly" guys get first dibs when the women flock to them.

8. You feel alienated as other men are not at your level of "going out". A "hot" guy expects a night out to include getting dressed like a man and hit up a classy joint with tasteful atmosphere (hot women), yet his unattractive male peers planned a night at the fat-dykes-r-us local sports pub wearing shit you wore in middle school.

9. And speaking of clothes, the only clothes that fit you in this country when you have a great body are sold at expensive stores like Express, or Armani Exchange, or G by Guess, because department stores only make one size for men - "Fat Anglo woman's mangina husband".

10. Fags will approach you. Very RARELY, I might add. But I will say that last week, some thug-wannabe ghetto black faggot asked me out to the mall. Then he called me a "homo" when I declined and said, "No. I ain't gay, brah." (Oh, his reasoning was that he thought my messenger bag - which looks like a business-type laptop bag - was a purse...)

Yeah, if you are an attractive straight male, get the f**k out of America as soon as possible. There's nothing here but "ugly" people with money, privileges, and opportunities - who in turn seem to be hellbent on the myth that being a hot male (or a male of ANY kind) in America would skyrocket their career and sex life. Only in fake-as-fuck Hollywood films, my good men.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby lavezzi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Good-looks mean extremely little. On the physical level, a man's voice is more important than his looks. If you took a male model with a high-pitched American accent and an average looking guy with a deep-pitched European accent, then had them both say the same things in the same manner to the same woman, I guarantee she would become more attracted to the second guy.

What truly matters is confidence and humor. If a man has high levels of confidence and humor and is not disfigured, he can attract women easily. The only women who do value physical appearance as absurdly as you claim all women do are the lowest quality women out there who're not worth dealing with anyway.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby S_Parc » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote: yet his unattractive male peers planned a night at the fat-dykes-r-us local sports pub wearing shit you wore in middle school.


Trust me, if it weren't for the above, this place would be like living in a social vacuum. The sports pub is the only place for regular guys to chill out w/o being judged by the butch dykes men-hating Feminazis around town.

Everywhere else, I'm treated as 'socially gay' by men-hating b*tches because I tend to do stuff by myself or with male friends, and since I go up to Canada for the occasional boink, I don't pay attention to the local castraters-r-us, and thus, they label me as a gay fella whenever they can.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

S_Parc wrote:Trust me, if it weren't for the above, this place would be like living in a social vacuum. The sports pub is the only place for regular guys to chill out w/o being judged by the butch dykes men-hating Feminazis around town.


I hear ya, but I'm the kinda person that needs to treat myself here and there. The sports pubs here aren't my thing. I much prefer a group of friends going to a ritzy casino, or a spiffy professional sports social (not a game, but say a grand re-opening of an NFL stadium where the young upper class gather), or a high-end strip club for cryin' out loud. These events generally have little or no judgmental bull-dykes, however these events also tend to go over the heads of my male peers who are "not attractive", and they have no ambition to keep up with me or think beyond the mundane local pub. Again, this alienates me, and attractive men being alienate is, as I mentioned, just one of many reasons why America is a dead end street for us.

S_Parc wrote:Everywhere else, I'm treated as 'socially gay' by men-hating b*tches because I tend to do stuff by myself or with male friends, and since I go up to Canada for the occasional boink, I don't pay attention to the local castraters-r-us, and thus, they label me as a gay fella whenever they can.


It's a double-edge sword I suppose. In one instance American women may define "gay" as "not groveling or being with American women", while at the same time it is THEM who hate all men and avoid being with us unless we are human ATM machines. If I were not in the Chicagoland area with very little transportation, I too would be in Montreal regularly for the occasional "boink" (LMAO). Enough is enough with American women. Hell, even lowering your standards can't help you in America. How disgusting that even the American supermodel-type women are more humane and friendly than, say, the below average-looking "good Christian" conservative-type women! Make plans to leave America. Seriously.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby momopi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:23 pm

1. Beauty pays

If we were to take a group of people and have a panel rate their looks on a scale of 1-5, each step above the lowest score is worth about 1% increase in pay. A very good looking person will make $230,000 more in paychecks over his career than a very homely person.

Please keep in mind that this is statistics and does not reflect individuals or exceptions. For complete details of the study:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... nomists-20


2. Height pays

For every inch above the average height, a person can earn $500-$1,000 more per year. Note that affects men more than women. If a man who is 2" above average height makes additional $2,000/year, a women will have to be 4" above average height to earn the same additional $2,000/year.

For complete details, please see Jounral of Applied Psychology, Vol 89, No.3 (brief: http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx)


3. Being the first born pays

First borns are most likely to make 6-figure salaries, versus middle kids are most likely to hold entry-level positions paying $35,000/year or less. The youngest siblings are more likely to work in middle management positions.

See: http://articles.marketwatch.com/2011-09 ... iddle-kids


4. Higher IQ pays

For every IQ point above average, a person is estimated to make $202 to $616 more per year:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... r-off.html


5. For women, being skinny pays. For men, being slightly chubby pays.

Women who are 25 lbs below average weight makes $15,500 more per year vs. women of average weight. Women who are 25 lbs above the average weight earn $13,800 less than the average.

Skinny men make $8,400 less than average, and those who are above average weight make more, but not men who are obese. For complete study details, please see here:

http://timothy-judge.com/Judge%20and%20 ... JAP%202010).pdf



6. For a women, being bonde pays

A blonde women will earn 7% more than her colleges who are non-blondes, and marry husbands who make 6% more than the husbands of non-blondes.

http://www.news.com.au/business/worklif ... 5849822035



Image


If you thought the above sucks, consider how lucky you are that you were not born disabled. In 2009 the Federal minim wage was $7.25/hr, yet disabled workers in Iowa were paid $0.60/hour for their work. When I was a consultant working in Minnesota, I saw disabled people being bused in to a plant to fill ammo boxes. They sat around and count xx rounds per box all day because that was the only job they could get. I'd be surprised if they were even paid minimum wage.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsdisability.htm
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Every single problem in your life would be solved if you

Postby TRADER1972 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 am

davewe wrote:
WuFan wrote:...woke up tomorrow looking like this:


American women would treat you like a king and be extremely nice to you, everyone would want to be your friend and money would come easy if you got into a job with face to face customer contact.


You are missing the obvious point and therefore it is you that is deluded. Even if what you say is 100% true, what would you end up with - an American woman!

This is like having all the money in the world to buy any car but the only ones available are Yugos.


+1TRILLION
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

Postby chanta76 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 am

WUfan,


OK OK we got it looks counts. So I gather you must be some ugly ass mofo that wants to spill your TFL stuff on this site.

I look around the people I'm with. I have friends who are not that good looking and gasp ..gasp..they got girl friends. Some of them are actually married.

LIFE IS NOT ALL IN INTERNET AND ONLINE DATING.

So I gather if your not good looking enough your screwed and no women would every want you. OK..OK...than move on. Find happiness in other things in life. Get a hobby...play a guitar.


Heck..if you want woman company you can always pay for it. Or even better go over seas....there is big difference between the women in this country and the women over seas. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I mean don't get me wrong. Looks does count but it's not everything. It's just not. I feel bad that your so hook up on it.

I'm guessing your a young guy that doesn't get out much and judging everything on online profile.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby WuFan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 am

Ok guys, if looks don´t matter then why was Winston unable to get a girl in America after trying everything possible?

Was it because his handshake wasn´t firm enough or because he simply wasn´t confident, charming enough?

Ok, so to sum up...

you guys believe this guy could date jessica alba if he was charming and confident with a deep voice...

Image

you guys also believe that this guy would be a virgin for life with zero friends because he is good looking...

Image
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby C.J. » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 am

This only happens with western women, and they are brainwashed sows. They can't tell fantasy from reality anymore(see: reality TV).
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby piranhajaw » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 am

WuFan wrote:Ok guys, if looks don´t matter then why was Winston unable to get a girl in America after trying everything possible?

Was it because his handshake wasn´t firm enough or because he simply wasn´t confident, charming enough?

Ok, so to sum up...

you guys believe this guy could date jessica alba if he was charming and confident with a deep voice...

Image

you guys also believe that this guy would be a virgin for life with zero friends because he is good looking...



I've analyzed your posts and it seems like you have a number of self-limiting beliefs. I recommend joining the rsd community for a weekend bootcamp. We'll start off with some voice excercises where you'll learn to get in state by channelling the hindbrain of our reptillian lizard ancestors. After a short coffee break, we'll finally finish the unstiffling process and move on to the gay sex orgy. All this and more for only 4599$

If you want to hear about what happens to clients after bootcamps, check out our website.

We get countless success stories from clients. Most of them are now nearly 100% homosexual. If you have any concern about the quality of the program, then remember that we have a 100% money back guarantee.

The question though isn't whether it worked for thousands of clients who have taken our programs over the last 5 years. It has. The question is whether you are ready to find out for yourself how it can help transform YOUR sexual orientation.

Any questions?
piranhajaw
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 am

Postby celery2010 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 am

lavezzi wrote:Good-looks mean extremely little. On the physical level, a man's voice is more important than his looks. If you took a male model with a high-pitched American accent and an average looking guy with a deep-pitched European accent, then had them both say the same things in the same manner to the same woman, I guarantee she would become more attracted to the second guy.

What truly matters is confidence and humor. If a man has high levels of confidence and humor and is not disfigured, he can attract women easily. The only women who do value physical appearance as absurdly as you claim all women do are the lowest quality women out there who're not worth dealing with anyway.


Bullsh*t. A guy's voice? Look at Justin Beiber. He has a baby face and a high squeaky voice. Yet everywhere he goes, girls scream.

Now i do agree that plenty of average to above average guys get women, get married etc. And guys with confidence and experience/game will do better than a good looking guy who is shy with girls or has a ridiculously bad personality.

But this is like saying people who earn over 1 million dollars a year have lives that suck versus people who earn 70K a year. Is it possible? Sure. But is it better to earn a million a year though? Heck, yeah.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby chanta76 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 am

Wufan,


We got your point. Looks matters ..so your not good looking. There are tons of not good looking guys but they manage to get girls. Shoot just today I saw a couple and the guy was just so-so looking with a so-so looking girl....


Get out the country . Travel...see the world..I think your online experiment is f***ing with you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

chanta76 wrote:is Wufan some really ugly looking guy?


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests