Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Every single problem in your life would be solved if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby sushiman » August 1st, 2012, 11:41 am

I'd have to agree with some of the guys who already mentioned this:

Women select on behavior not looks. Guys think cause they pick visually women must do the same, but that's not how they work.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: March 21st, 2011, 6:56 pm
Location: Seoul




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby S_Parc » August 1st, 2012, 2:46 pm

sushiman wrote:I'd have to agree with some of the guys who already mentioned this:

Women select on behavior not looks. Guys think cause they pick visually women must do the same, but that's not how they work.


Folks, this debate is slowly turning into a chasing one's tail round robin. How about this, as a working hypothesis? ... women take a function of looks, *presentation of money, and then behavior, with the equation skewed towards the first two variables, thus looking more like a Boltzman's distribution than a Gaussian one.

The *presentation of money is important because she's not turned on by a stack of gold bars, even though they're worth more than a Porsche but about how much prestige, a Porsche makes her feel. Hence, walking around with a stack of T-bills or bullion isn't all that impressive, despite the fact that that's liquid capital.

Now, with the above stated, and this is for the OP, please stop wasting time with American skanks. Even if you're handsome, tall, with John Holme's schlong, the chances are that women [ ugly to beautiful ] will play endless games and make your day-to-day life unhappy. Instead, take your talents to Brazil and get laid for Christ's sake!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Thanks for the mental image :)

Postby All_That_Is_Man » August 1st, 2012, 7:54 pm

S_Parc wrote:Now, with the above stated, and this is for the OP, please stop wasting time with American skanks. Even if you're handsome, tall, with John Holme's schlong, the chances are that women [ ugly to beautiful ] will play endless games and make your day-to-day life unhappy. Instead, take your talents to Brazil and get laid for Christ's sake!



Image
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Was At Mandalay Bay The Other Night

Postby DevilsAdvocate » August 1st, 2012, 8:14 pm

I was down at Mandalay Bay the other night playing some blackjack. I saw this very hot looking women dressed in a black skirt, she looked maybe Latin maybe something else, hard to say for sure.

Who as this hot women with? What good looking stud was she with that night? Which masculine hunk of man did she fall for.

The guy with the muscles?

The guy who looks like Brad Pit?

The guy who looks like a faggot model?

The stud bar tender?

No, she was with a 60 year old guy with bald hair who drives around a 100K Porsche.....

Anybody who thinks women are attracted to looks is a f***ing idiot beyond belief. Women love prestige more than anything else, and money brings that prestige to them.

Women are sheep by nature, the ultimate sheep, they care what everybody else around them thinks, and people in general are losers beyond description in that they are also sheep in their minds, they do and follow what everybody else is doing, and what everybody else believes, and people are shallow and want money and want to be looked up to by other people.

It's all about money now, looks is meaningless. If you don't have money then just don't bother, you are f***ed and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is no love anymore, love is dead, it's all about money now, no money no honey, simple as that.

Welcome to planet earth 2012.....

Please enjoy your stay....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: Was At Mandalay Bay The Other Night

Postby FREEDOM1 » August 2nd, 2012, 3:43 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I was down at Mandalay Bay the other night playing some blackjack. I saw this very hot looking women dressed in a black skirt, she looked maybe Latin maybe something else, hard to say for sure.

Who as this hot women with? What good looking stud was she with that night? Which masculine hunk of man did she fall for.

The guy with the muscles?

The guy who looks like Brad Pit?

The guy who looks like a faggot model?

The stud bar tender?

No, she was with a 60 year old guy with bald hair who drives around a 100K Porsche.....

Anybody who thinks women are attracted to looks is a f***ing idiot beyond belief. Women love prestige more than anything else, and money brings that prestige to them.

Women are sheep by nature, the ultimate sheep, they care what everybody else around them thinks, and people in general are losers beyond description in that they are also sheep in their minds, they do and follow what everybody else is doing, and what everybody else believes, and people are shallow and want money and want to be looked up to by other people.

It's all about money now, looks is meaningless. If you don't have money then just don't bother, you are f***ed and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is no love anymore, love is dead, it's all about money now, no money no honey, simple as that.

Welcome to planet earth 2012.....

Please enjoy your stay....

Signed,

Devils Advocate



:shock:
So basically what your saying, is that all women are whores?

How do you know that hot woman wasnt a high class hooker?

and how do you know he drives a porche, did you follow him to the car park?

btw porches are shit, get a real car
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 2:46 am

Re: Was At Mandalay Bay The Other Night

Postby S_Parc » August 2nd, 2012, 5:46 am

FREEDOM1 wrote:So basically what your saying, is that all women are whores?


Well, that's kinda what you're hinting at and if the shoe fits, wear it.

Is there a need to have to elevate Yankee women into some 'Joan of Arc' level?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby sushiman » August 2nd, 2012, 7:40 am

Ha I guess I'm not as skeptical as you guys.

In my experience women want true love and a relationship with a guy who knows who he is (confidence/humor is what shows on the surface when you know who you are).

When that fails they try again.

When that fails they maybe try once more.

Then they give up and say "whatever I just want a rich guy, I won't love him but at least I can buy $600USD shoes to hide my misery". I've heard women say exact that (minus the "hide my misery" part).

The money and hangin out with gay model looking guys is also an insecurity thing; a way to project the illusion of success when inside they know their dream is dead.

I guess I'm saying people are mostly weak and failures in life. Haha. But to truely think women in their natural form deep down just want money I think is not understanding female nature.

Peace
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: March 21st, 2011, 6:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby S_Parc » August 2nd, 2012, 7:04 pm

sushiman wrote:Haha. But to truely think women in their natural form deep down just want money I think is not understanding female nature.

Peace


Sushi fan, what you're describing is not a whole lot different from what both genders want. Yes, men too want the 'Little House on the Prairie' gal. Here are two music vid tidbits from childhood which depicts how guys might feel (on the inside) towards the fine, adorable women. The difference is that the reality of the situation hits men a lot quicker than women, when they discover that their dreams are a bunch of whiny bitches, starting in high school.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56OjGsOyfY[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvhRhWWE44[/youtube]

My sister also married a so-called *sweetheart* from early adulthood but throughout their lives together, she's been slowly destroying him. She would have been better off waiting for that investment banker so that at least she could have taken off with a cool million or two, instead of destroying someone else's life. Thus, I'm not convinced that the women get *burned* and then, go gold-digger on men. It's more that they're psychologically unstable and then, that gold-diggering quality emerges in their psyche as they get older. In other words, it's the metamorphosis of a anti-hero.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » August 2nd, 2012, 7:21 pm

S_Parc wrote:
sushiman wrote:Haha. But to truely think women in their natural form deep down just want money I think is not understanding female nature.

Peace


Sushi fan, what you're describing is not a whole lot different from what both genders want. Yes, men too want the 'Little House on the Prairie' gal. Here are two music vid tidbits from childhood which depicts how guys might feel (on the inside) towards the fine, adorable women. The difference is that the reality of the situation hits men a lot quicker than women, when they discover that their dreams are a bunch of whiny bitches, starting in high school.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56OjGsOyfY[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvhRhWWE44[/youtube]

My sister also married a so-called *sweetheart* from early adulthood but throughout their lives together, she's been slowly destroying him. She would have been better off waiting for that investment banker so that at least she could have taken off with a cool million or two, instead of destroying someone else's life. Thus, I'm not convinced that the women get *burned* and then, go gold-digger on men. It's more that they're psychologically unstable and then, that gold-diggering quality emerges in their psyche as they get older. In other words, it's the metamorphosis of a anti-hero.




Women are being taught by the culture to be the way they are. The culture is run by Jews, and while not all Jews would support this type of behavior most do from what I can see. All the Jews at the top all do that is 100% for sure.....

Jews want the society to collapse, they are destroying the entire country on purpose, perverting everyone and their mind to such an extent that to be honest with you, people are nothing more than monkeys now, dumbed down beyond belief.

Simple basic romper room subject like:

Quantum Chaos
Quantum Consciousness
Quantum Mechanics
Quantum Theory
Nuero Science
World History
Biology
Physics
Computer Science
Atomic Particle Theory
Cosmology
Human Physiology
General and Special Theory of Relativity

Are completely alien to people.

They think about things the Masons have designed them to think about like:

Sports
Money
War
Division
Fighting
Fear

And they teach women to hate men, and to ridicule men, and to look down on men, and to think men are stupid.

When I have a thousand times any women's intelligence on planet earth....

It's the Jews doing this to all of society, this is what Hitler tried to stop, Hitler was an incredibly intelligent man, everything that the Jew media has said about him is a lie, the man knew who and what these Jews were doing, and if people today knew what these Jews were doing they would kill them in a manner that would make Hitler look like a sissy boy....

Jews by their nature are evil human beings, Christ turned them over to Satan so that Satan is now their father, and they do their fathers bidding....

People simply don't know any better....

And what people don't know is that they are about to crash world markets in ONE DAY and start the New World Order that they have been talking about for so long now.

It's almost here, and nobody even knows it's coming, like a thief in the night.....

The music is right about to stop......

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 10:41 pm

Postby The Illusive Man » August 3rd, 2012, 9:55 am

WuFan is totally correct. The guys here pretty much acknowledged as much back in this thread.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9050
The Illusive Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 7:56 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Wolfeye and 4 guests