You guys are so deluded, it´s ridiculous...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Everdred wrote:I don't think this OkCupid experiment is 100% credible, nor do I think it's as black and white as it seems. I'm willing to bet plenty of women, actually probably the majority of women, also called the "male model" a creep or ignored his "I'd love to lick you" messages. I do admit that the women who responded positively to the male model would have likely responded negatively to the "average Joe," but I can't help but sense we're missing a huge chunk of the story here. Until I see the true statistics behind this experiment, I'm not buying it.
I don't know how foreign women would of reacted to a man approaching them as such, probably less favorably. But plenty of attractive foreign women will not date below themselves. See my thread Looks Matter To Foreign Women
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

chanta76 wrote:TRADER1972,

What about a white girl from another country? Like Eastern Europe. I mean Asian American girls are just as bad as white American girls .

I am just not interested in white girls from anywhere, although there must be some who are better then Ameriskanks. I have not had such bad experiences with Asian American girls to be honest but I never tried to date one.

I prefer Filipinas (get one over there) and would only consider SE Asians in a broader sense. Most other countries are a safer bet than the US, whether you prefer white, light brown, medium brown or dark. Basically, everything from the US is just plain rotten!
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.