Have You Ever Been in Love?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Have You Ever Been in Love?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

FreeWanderer,
one of the hardest lessons I learned is that women are not capable of "love" as men understand it. Read the books I have written for the details.

What I discovered nearly 4 years ago now is that I can get that same feeling of "being loved" with a woman who does not love me. And that is good enough for me. It BLEW MY MIND when it happened but I was VERY happy to create that possibility in my life.

So over the last 4 years I have had three women in my life where I felt absolutely "loved" by them and felt "love" for them as you would understand it.

And during my entire 23 years with Jennifer I only had the same feeling for 6 months.....so you can guess how good I feel about that...I even had two going at the same time for about 10 months until my fav#1 finally realised she would never convince me of having more babies.

"Love of a woman" is a lie. A blatant lie that they all know about. The woman does not love the man...she loves what the man PROVIDES and that is a BIG difference. Young men are well advised to realise this......

I have had it so good these last 4 years that I really do not feel like finding another woman.....I had dinner with my fav#1 for may day....she is still trying to find some man dumb enough to have babies and she is finding it impossible......I told her that I was really not that interested in finding another woman if she was not willing to change her mind.....I have known her for 4 years and we were great together......I can not be bothered trying to find another woman...what for? What would be the point? There is nothing there to have...

I have often said that women are easily the greatest disappointment in my life because once you see through the lies you realise that they have ALL lied to you ALL your life.....very off putting.

As far as I am aware it has only been two of the three I mentioned who have NEVER lied to me or ABOUT ME......when my fav#3 decided to move on I can honestly say, and I am not afraid to admit it, I sat down and had a little cry to myself. Not because she moved on as such....we knew that would happen...

It was because she was the nicest women I had ever met....we just "clicked"....there was just the sheet magic there.....nothing like I ever experienced before....it was lovely.....when she moved on I knew in my heart I would never feel that again.....and I was very sad.....but I was also very thankful to have had that experience.....

She also told me she had never met a man like me...but she too was after babies....she was absolutely happy to marry me if I agreed to have babies but I was adamant the answer was no and I did not want to lie to her....

In germany a man could get married in a new york minute if he said he wanted babies.....he really could.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'm in my mid-30s today. The whole 'falling in love', meaning the New Age-y Richard Bach "Bridge Across Forever" soulmate mirage, ended by the age of 23/24. In fact, the gal who'd lent me that book, eventually threw it in the trash saying that it was pure garage. Her last 'falling in love' was also in her mid-20s. Afterwards, she went for the surgeon/banker type, a.k.a. the big money.

In retrospect, at most, one of those alleged *special* persons was an OK person, in the long run but that's about it, nothing to glow over.

And thus, if you're a fellow, get over this falling in love nonsense before you hit your mid-20s, otherwise, it'll be a ploy to continually pull you into a yarn ball of mind games and manipulation.