Rapex a condom with teeth !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Rapex a condom with teeth !!!

Post by ssjparris »

man you guys are gonna love this thing.

Its an anti-rape condom a woman puts into her vagina. it was created by ( you guessed it ) a woman. this lady is from south africa. and in south africa over 2 million women are raped every year by men. there was a huge uproar once this thing got into the media.

this is what it looks like.

so it goes to show how crazy things can get when a society is full of rape.

i think the rapist would be angry and want to kill the girl for doing something like this to him. it would make things worst.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

You can't design a device that is only meant to mutilate the male genitalia. That's completely tasteless and inhumane. What happens when women want to use such a device for entertainment purposes through, not rape, but consensual sex? Instead of patenting and mass producing this thing, someone should have alerted the authorities and gotten that demented misandrist jailed.

Now imagine the reversal of this - condoms that come with an acid-like substance on the outer tip that is only activated from the heat/moisture of a woman's vagina - to prevent female rape against men. Bad idea, right? I agree.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You can't design a device that is only meant to mutilate the male genitalia. That's completely tasteless and inhumane. What happens when women want to use such a device for entertainment purposes through, not rape, but consensual sex? Instead of patenting and mass producing this thing, someone should have alerted the authorities and gotten that demented misandrist jailed.

Now imagine the reversal of this - condoms that come with an acid-like substance on the outer tip that is only activated from the heat/moisture of a woman's vagina - to prevent female rape against men. Bad idea, right? I agree.

Of course the thing would end up getting misused- things like personal revenge and other treacheries.
But for a genuine rapist it is not inhumane. The places I haunt are not bound by such notions.
A man who raped someone close to me, well getting his wennie stuck somewhere would be the least of his worries.
I have heard of things that happen to such men, how they go fishing, and seem to have been drenched in pig blood before accidentally
falling into the water near a couple of tiger sharks. By the way, the penalty for fist degree rape in the Philippines is death.

Outwest
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes this damn thing can be used for bad things such as revenge, and vindictiveness. to bad they dont sell that shit here in the states. thank god they dont. american women already use pepper spray on innocent men.

i heard its not selling well in africa actually.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

You guys are mad late. RapeX has been on the market since early 2000s over there in ".za"/S. Africa.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

OutWest wrote: Of course the thing would end up getting misused- things like personal revenge and other treacheries.
But for a genuine rapist it is not inhumane. The places I haunt are not bound by such notions.
A man who raped someone close to me, well getting his wennie stuck somewhere would be the least of his worries.
I have heard of things that happen to such men, how they go fishing, and seem to have been drenched in pig blood before accidentally
falling into the water near a couple of tiger sharks. By the way, the penalty for fist degree rape in the Philippines is death.

Outwest
I don't have a problem with the idea in a country that leads the world in rape like SA.

Thats what I like about the Philippines so much is the opportunity to get real justice, not like here in the US where its "the STATE is versus the DEFENDANT" as if the state was somehow a victim.

And my guess is that even if a man were charged with murdering a rapist who raped a family member he would get less punishment than in the US and he always has the chance to bribe his way to a lighter sentence.

I have ZERO trust in the US injustice system.

Outwest, you say the penalty for 1st degree rape is death but are they actually enforcing it? In 2006, Arroyo commuted all death sentences to life imprisonment and apparently there is little interest in bringing it back by the new president.

http://www.handsoffcain.info/bancadati/ ... o=16000265
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

TRADER1972 wrote:
OutWest wrote: Of course the thing would end up getting misused- things like personal revenge and other treacheries.

Outwest
I don't have a problem with the idea in a country that leads the world in rape like SA.

Thats what I like about the Philippines so much is the opportunity to get real justice, not like here in the US where its "the STATE is versus the DEFENDANT" as if the state was somehow a victim.

And my guess is that even if a man were charged with murdering a rapist who raped a family member he would get less punishment than in the US and he always has the chance to bribe his way to a lighter sentence.

I have ZERO trust in the US injustice system.

Outwest, you say the penalty for 1st degree rape is death but are they actually enforcing it? In 2006, Arroyo commuted all death sentences to life imprisonment and apparently there is little interest in bringing it back by the new president.

http://www.handsoffcain.info/bancadati/ ... o=16000265

Actually I made a misstatement- death penalty all reasons was ended in 2006.
Except for informal ones! LOL

Outwest