Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Random hateful people.. WTF??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

Random hateful people

Okay. I'll try to keep this short and concise. Basically, I've noticed that there's several types of people out there that have this persistent tendency to dislike me for no reason. Throughout my teenage years and my adult life I've encountered more than a dozen of people who just instantly started hating me. Like I didn't even have to do anything or say anything to piss them off, but as soon as I came into their extended 'social circle', so to speak, like be it a new job or a class in college, you know, they just instantly started disliking me for no reason.

This is actually pretty interesting because I consider myself real low-key. I like to stay to myself for the most part. I don't say much and I dress pretty conservatively. Just your typical caucasian male in mid-20's. A bit introverted, but cordial and polite nonetheless.

Have any of you guys experienced or seen this? Like random hateful people that just give you the cold shoulder or the bad vibe right away for no reason? I could go into details and give you guys some pretty interesting examples of this, but I don't feel like writing an essay right now.

I'll categorize and describe them a little better in my next post, but for now I'll conclude with these generic traits that these people seem to have:

- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. (90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)


Any thoughts on this? Has anyone seen this tendency in some people to just hate other people right away for no reason at all? Is this unique to the rest of the world or not really?
User avatar
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm







Re: Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby zboy1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:14 pm

- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..
I hate fratboy types, especially American ones.

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..
Anglo culture dictates that alpha men act like braggards and act like imbeciles in order to be considered 'cool.' You can't act genuine or be a nice person in Anglo society or your considered abnormal and out of the mainstream...

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types
For some reason, a lot of White women are extremely entitled and over confident as you say. Maybe it's because White women are highly sought after and as a result, let all that attention go to their heads?

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)
I hear you! Grumpy bitchez are the worst!

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. 90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)
For some reason, all the relationships I've had with Americans fall in this category...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm

TruthOrConsequences wrote:Random hateful people

Okay. I'll try to keep this short and concise. Basically, I've noticed that there's several types of people out there that have this persistent tendency to dislike me for no reason. Throughout my teenage years and my adult life I've encountered more than a dozen of people who just instantly started hating me. Like I didn't even have to do anything or say anything to piss them off, but as soon as I came into their extended 'social circle', so to speak, like be it a new job or a class in college, you know, they just instantly started disliking me for no reason.

This is actually pretty interesting because I consider myself real low-key. I like to stay to myself for the most part. I don't say much and I dress pretty conservatively. Just your typical caucasian male in mid-20's. A bit introverted, but cordial and polite nonetheless.

Have any of you guys experienced or seen this? Like random hateful people that just give you the cold shoulder or the bad vibe right away for no reason? I could go into details and give you guys some pretty interesting examples of this, but I don't feel like writing an essay right now.

I'll categorize and describe them a little better in my next post, but for now I'll conclude with these generic traits that these people seem to have:

- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. (90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)


Any thoughts on this? Has anyone seen this tendency in some people to just hate other people right away for no reason at all? Is this unique to the rest of the world or not really?






You are not alone....

Everywhere I go in this life I'm hated, everywhere. It's so bad that I won't even go anywhere anymore, I stay at home all the time, I won't leave the house, the only place I go is down to the store, at 44 years old I'm tired now of beating other people up.....

I basically cannot go anywhere at all without getting into a fight, it's just not possible for me anymore.

If I go down to the pool even guys there will say things behind my back, because they don't like me, I'm too good looking for them, my body is too good for them, they hate what they see in me, so they want to talk behind my back all the time.

This is the way people are, they are jealous beyond belief.....

It's not going to get better, each year it's getting worse and worse, the rate at which people and society is going downhill is truly staggering, it won't be much longer and it's going to implode, 100% guaranteed....

I don't have anything to do with people anymore, for I know the way they truly are, not everybody is a scum of course, but there are so many people now who are total 100% scum bags that it's impossible to avoid these people now, they are everywhere....

Getting out of the USA does help a great deal with that though.

Although I have not been to Europe recently and hear about the gangs there, which I would love to go there so that I could kick these gangs asses when they tried to say one thing to me.

I once took on a a gang before of like 7 guys, kicked all their asses with no problem at all, people are such f***ing sissy little bitches, while they throw punches and kicks I snap necks and rip out eyes and rip out throats.

When these sissy little f***s see this they shit their pants and run the f**k away....

And then I start laughing at them saying "you got your ass kicked from a faggot"....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby polya » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 am

....
Last edited by polya on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:57 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
TruthOrConsequences wrote:Random hateful people

Okay. I'll try to keep this short and concise. Basically, I've noticed that there's several types of people out there that have this persistent tendency to dislike me for no reason. Throughout my teenage years and my adult life I've encountered more than a dozen of people who just instantly started hating me. Like I didn't even have to do anything or say anything to piss them off, but as soon as I came into their extended 'social circle', so to speak, like be it a new job or a class in college, you know, they just instantly started disliking me for no reason.

This is actually pretty interesting because I consider myself real low-key. I like to stay to myself for the most part. I don't say much and I dress pretty conservatively. Just your typical caucasian male in mid-20's. A bit introverted, but cordial and polite nonetheless.

Have any of you guys experienced or seen this? Like random hateful people that just give you the cold shoulder or the bad vibe right away for no reason? I could go into details and give you guys some pretty interesting examples of this, but I don't feel like writing an essay right now.

I'll categorize and describe them a little better in my next post, but for now I'll conclude with these generic traits that these people seem to have:

- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. (90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)


Any thoughts on this? Has anyone seen this tendency in some people to just hate other people right away for no reason at all? Is this unique to the rest of the world or not really?






You are not alone....

Everywhere I go in this life I'm hated, everywhere. It's so bad that I won't even go anywhere anymore, I stay at home all the time, I won't leave the house, the only place I go is down to the store, at 44 years old I'm tired now of beating other people up.....

I basically cannot go anywhere at all without getting into a fight, it's just not possible for me anymore.

If I go down to the pool even guys there will say things behind my back, because they don't like me, I'm too good looking for them, my body is too good for them, they hate what they see in me, so they want to talk behind my back all the time.

This is the way people are, they are jealous beyond belief.....

It's not going to get better, each year it's getting worse and worse, the rate at which people and society is going downhill is truly staggering, it won't be much longer and it's going to implode, 100% guaranteed....

I don't have anything to do with people anymore, for I know the way they truly are, not everybody is a scum of course, but there are so many people now who are total 100% scum bags that it's impossible to avoid these people now, they are everywhere....

Getting out of the USA does help a great deal with that though.

Although I have not been to Europe recently and hear about the gangs there, which I would love to go there so that I could kick these gangs asses when they tried to say one thing to me.

I once took on a a gang before of like 7 guys, kicked all their asses with no problem at all, people are such f***ing sissy little bitches, while they throw punches and kicks I snap necks and rip out eyes and rip out throats.

When these sissy little f***s see this they shit their pants and run the f**k away....

And then I start laughing at them saying "you got your ass kicked from a faggot"....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Yea I used to be that way when I was in high school and stuff, but then as I started getting in trouble for fights I had to adjust my ways. I don't know where you live man, but 'round here you put your hands on anybody and it's a gross misdemeanor unless it's self-defense. If you get in a fight at work, you'll lose your job. If you get in a fight at school, you'll get expelled with no tuition reimbursement. If you fight in a public place, you'll get the cops called on you. And even if you're legitimately defending yourself, they'll still arrest you for 'mutual combat' or 'disorderly conduct'.

So with what you said on here, I don't see how you're still a free man in this police state of a country.

Maybe you wanna share some secrets with us or tell us how to avoid trouble after the fight. I dunno. Up to you, I guess.
User avatar
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby TruthOrConsequences » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:07 pm

zboy1 wrote:- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..
I hate fratboy types, especially American ones.

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..
Anglo culture dictates that alpha men act like braggards and act like imbeciles in order to be considered 'cool.' You can't act genuine or be a nice person in Anglo society or your considered abnormal and out of the mainstream...

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types
For some reason, a lot of White women are extremely entitled and over confident as you say. Maybe it's because White women are highly sought after and as a result, let all that attention go to their heads?

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)
I hear you! Grumpy bitchez are the worst!

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. 90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)
For some reason, all the relationships I've had with Americans fall in this category...


I tend to think that they sense something different about me and view me as a threat. Literally, it's enough for me to just show up someplace and there'll be some motherf***er staring me down and shit. Just like that. Instant hate.

I suppose you've had to deal with a lot of fratboy types since you did time in the Air Force. That must've been a trip, no? Pretty much all of the officers I dealt with in the army were like that too, except for the ex-enlisted types, which were few far and between.
User avatar
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Postby WuFan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

If people avoid you/treat you bad before you even open your mouth, the only reason for that is without a doubt because you are ugly. It´s called the halo effect.

People all assume all kinds of positive things about good looking people and assume all kinds of bad things about ugly people.

This guy could just sit in a corner by himself without saying anything, with terrible bodylanguage and look depressed and people would come up to him and would want to be his friend and ask him if everything is ok.

Image


This guy could be friendly and outgoing with good social skills, but normal people would treat him like a leper. They´d assume he is some kind of pedophile/serial killer. He´s nerdy and boring. All that simply by looking at his face.


Image

The way people treat you initially is almost all about how good looking you are. Just watch this clip if you think I´m exaggerating.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaLKIB7s-oY[/youtube]
Last edited by WuFan on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Random hateful people.. WTF??

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 pm

TruthOrConsequences wrote:
zboy1 wrote:- most are young males, like the fratboy-party-animal types or the gangsta wannabe types.. some jocks here and there..
I hate fratboy types, especially American ones.

- the kind of people that are never seen alone, always in a clique, always bragging about something or talking all kinds of bullshit.. either that or always on their phone..
Anglo culture dictates that alpha men act like braggards and act like imbeciles in order to be considered 'cool.' You can't act genuine or be a nice person in Anglo society or your considered abnormal and out of the mainstream...

- young white women, queen bee's, over-confident extroverted blowhard types
For some reason, a lot of White women are extremely entitled and over confident as you say. Maybe it's because White women are highly sought after and as a result, let all that attention go to their heads?

- older women, mostly in a position of power.. bank tellers, cashiers, teachers, liquor store clerks (those are the worst by the way)
I hear you! Grumpy bitchez are the worst!

- the kind of people who are either buddy-buddy with a person or really really hate their guts... it's one or the other and never nothing in between for them.. 90% of the NCO's in the US Army are exactly like this, trust me)
For some reason, all the relationships I've had with Americans fall in this category...


I tend to think that they sense something different about me and view me as a threat. Literally, it's enough for me to just show up someplace and there'll be some motherf***er staring me down and shit. Just like that. Instant hate.

I suppose you've had to deal with a lot of fratboy types since you did time in the Air Force. That must've been a trip, no? Pretty much all of the officers I dealt with in the army were like that too, except for the ex-enlisted types, which were few far and between.


Yup. And the officers were even bigger d**ks than the enlisted folks. Still, I've met my share of really good people in the military, although they're few in numbers. There usually the smart, well-informed types--very knowledgeable about other countries and cultures. They're usually the ones that want to be stationed overseas or retire after their military commitment. They would probably like this forum a lot.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Wufan, I would include race and class as to how people react to you. It's not all about looks because a rich, ugly person can get tons of women, while a poor good-looking white guy will get rejected by women to some degree. Also, if you're a good-looking non-white male, some women will still reject you no matter how handsome you are. There are many instances of handsome, non-white men that have trouble getting women and face plenty of discrimination in society.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby WuFan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm

zboy1 wrote:Wufan, I would include race and class as to how people react to you. It's not all about looks because a rich, ugly person can get tons of women, while a poor good-looking white guy will get rejected by women to some degree. Also, if you're a good-looking non-white male, some women will still reject you no matter how handsome you are. There are many instances of handsome, non-white men that have trouble getting women and face plenty of discrimination in society.

Yes, race and class matters too. However if you´re good looking people automatically assume that you´re successful and have status.

It´s media brainwashing to think that ugly guys with money can get hot women. The hot women you see with ugly, rich guys are escorts/golddiggers. They are repulsed by the guy. It´s nothing more than a business transaction to them and it´s guaranteed that she´ll cheat on him with a good looking guy that she really loves.

If you´re incredibly good looking and young, but poor you will still get hot women. They will actually pay for you and act like a sugar momma for you in a lot of cases. That is mostly true for young girls though in their prime (below 25). Once women are past their prime and get older they want to get married to a submissive beta male guy with lots of money and status. They´ll still cheat on their spineless beta male husband with good looking, broke young guys though.

Money can´t buy you love.

Only looks can.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests