Peter-Andrew: Nolans video with comments and transcript

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Peter-Andrew: Nolans video with comments and transcript

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
I have bothered to learn how to use microsoft movie maker and put comments and the transcript into my court room video.

It would be GREAT if lots of young men watched this. Feel free to spread the link around.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

polya wrote:I have watched it and I know you are technically correct, but it looks like the court didn't follow the law. Can you please advise what the outcome was - other than at 54.30 min you said you lost the $300,000 house - but Did you have to pay costs to the wife's lawyer (Sarah Bevan) & any on-going child/mommy support? If you did, have you been able to nullify this judgement?
Hi Polya,
the approach I used was to get myself to be a victim of a crime and then draw as many politicians etc into the crime so as to be able to prosecute them. This was WILDLY successful. We have got EVERY member of both houses in both Ireland and Australia on the hook for being accessories to these crimes now. So one step at a time.....

No, I have not got any money back yet out of this. But me getting money was not the point in the first place. Re-introducing the rule of law into Australia and Ireland was the point in the first place. And we are very close to that now.

The next "trick" is to establish peoples courts in Ireland and Australia to put those people on trial.

This is meeting with a lot of cowards saying "we can not create peoples courts, only the guvment can run courts"......WTF?

Men are so gutless now..they really are...they want to turn a blind eye to the fact that the guvment are PUBLIC SERVANTS and those men ARE THE PUBLIC.

We have enough men to create new courts in Australia....but we are missing a man willing to be the new secretary in Sydney. We have one in Brisbane and Melbourne.

So once we run the court cases through we can get a Remedy Instruction from the jury to seize property and then we will have armed peace officers to do that.

All this would have been done AGES ago if MRAs/MRMs had any balls...but they are nothing but a bunch of girly cowards.

Hell....NO OTHER MAN has done this in NEARLY THREE YEARS!! LOL!!

How GUTLESS can MRAS BE?!?!?!

The VIDEO has been on YT for nearly TWO YEARS and STILL no other man has equaled my achievement on this in bringing out video evidence. Hell. They are too gutless to even publish their court documents. What a bunch of losers MRAs and MRMs turned out to be....they deserve EVERY BIT OF SHIT WOMEN THROW AT THEM FOR BEING SO GUTLESS.

Now...of course....I have had to take the loss of the stealing of my house and the cost of the lawyers etc. But that was fine because I thought I would be dead anyway! LOL!

I actually did not expect to be alive this long to be worried about getting the money back!! LOL!! But now that I am....I want the proceeds of my house back and I will get it. It is just a matter of time.

It would have been a whole lot easier if about 1% of men were like me....but it seems the number of men who actually have some guts in the west now is something like 1 in 1,000. Even men who have been criminally abused in the courts only join in at a rate of about 3 in 1,000. So it has taken a LONG time to get enough men to run juries....it has taken three years....it should not have taken three days.....but men are just so gutless they fear their guvment. Cowards.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!