Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If you get rejected it´s always because...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

If you get rejected it´s always because...

Postby WuFan » August 5th, 2012, 8:47 pm

...you´re ugly in her eyes.

Nothing more, nothing less.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby chanta76 » August 5th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Wufan,


You every been with a girl? I take it your not good looking since you post so many of these threads. You gave up?

OK OK ...I get it from your threads. It's all about looks. So OK for all the ugly guys in the world what do they do? You recommend we all commit mass suicide or even better go out in a killing rampage for the social injustice.

Or how about this..why not create a blog or a men group where all the rejects and ugly guys unite and try to force congress to pass a law saying that even ugly guys should get love.

I keep hear the same rant from you but nothing pro-active from you. I really think your just a troll...
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Postby gsjackson » August 5th, 2012, 10:09 pm

I used to think he was a troll, and said so a few times. He may be, but now I think it more likely that he's just an unusually homely guy who has chalked everything up to a sort of looks determinism, and wants everybody else to feel the same despair (well, come to think of it, that's pretty much a definition of a troll, isn't it?) Whatever his motivation, it's obvious he's never had anything to do with women, and has no clue.

The good news is, Wufan: you're wrong. It's not entirely about looks, and there may even be a half-decent looking woman out there who will give you a tumble, if you ditch the loser attitude.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby WuFan » August 5th, 2012, 10:13 pm

chanta76 wrote:Wufan,


You every been with a girl? I take it your not good looking since you post so many of these threads. You gave up?

OK OK ...I get it from your threads. It's all about looks. So OK for all the ugly guys in the world what do they do? You recommend we all commit mass suicide or even better go out in a killing rampage for the social injustice.

Or how about this..why not create a blog or a men group where all the rejects and ugly guys unite and try to force congress to pass a law saying that even ugly guys should get love.

I keep hear the same rant from you but nothing pro-active from you. I really think your just a troll...

yes, that would be the most logical thing to do if you´re ugly or average looking.

Here is how women rate men on a looksscale from 1-10:

1-4 invisible. You don´t even show up in their vision.

5-6 you literally look like a pile of shit to women, however you have the abilty to get obese and ugly warpigs after months of approaching.

7 you´re still ugly in the eyes of women and have the abilty to get fat girls with average looking faces. (believe it or not, I´m a 7)

8 you´re now officially average looking to women. Women will not get turned on by you, but they atleast aknowledge your existance. You now have the abilty to get average looking girls.

9 you´re somewhat cute in the eyes of women. You can occasionally get 7s.

10 Women consider you cute.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm

Postby chanta76 » August 5th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Ok...you rate yourself as a 7 and you post this shit?


I figure your a -10 in looks with the thread you post. I seen guys who are 5 feet nothing with face like punch bowl with girls. Is it harder for ugly guys to get girls? Yes ....but shoot that's just the way it is.

Go over seas than.

If your in 7 in looks ..work on your personality..

You be surprise..if your 7 ..you should at least be able to get a decent looking girl but I think your negativity and insecurity turns people off. It's more dangerous to be insecure and negative than to be ugly.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Postby WuFan » August 5th, 2012, 10:57 pm

chanta76 wrote:Ok...you rate yourself as a 7 and you post this shit?


I figure your a -10 in looks with the thread you post. I seen guys who are 5 feet nothing with face like punch bowl with girls. Is it harder for ugly guys to get girls? Yes ....but shoot that's just the way it is.

Go over seas than.

If your in 7 in looks ..work on your personality..

You be surprise..if your 7 ..you should at least be able to get a decent looking girl but I think your negativity and insecurity turns people off. It's more dangerous to be insecure and negative than to be ugly.

yes, I also have a 4ft11 ugly, Asian midget friend that pulls models left and right blablablablaba

You´re an idiot if you think I behave like this in real life.

Personality has absolutely nothing to do with getting girls. You can´t get a girl to be sexually attracted to you by telling her lame jokes or being confident lol.

Let me guess, you probably believe in PUA too. ROFL.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm

Postby chanta76 » August 5th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Actually I think pua is overmarket. But let me use myself as an example. I'm Asian . Being Asian is disadvantage in the dating game in USA. I think I'm just Ok looking and not model looks BUT I still had girl friends in USA and no they were not fat chicks but traveling overseas it was 10 times easier hooking up and the girls treats you so much better .

Your probably right this is just an internet persona you have. My advice is if the girls here are giving you too much trouble just travel.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Postby zboy1 » August 5th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Life is unfair, we get your point Wufan!?!!!!!!!!!

Human beings are generally assholes and are very judgmental in nature. I don't think anyone will disagree with those comments. Everyone (except for a very few individuals) has some sort of strike against them--whether it be in the looks department, race, class or some other criteria. That's just the way life is........
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4559
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Wufan, is this you?

Postby lavezzi » August 5th, 2012, 11:37 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGpigT5m8ow&feature=plcp[/youtube]
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby gsjackson » August 5th, 2012, 11:50 pm

WuFan, this may be hard for you to grasp, but women actually are individuals, with different desires and motivations. They're not all robots, programmed exactly the same way. You must have some male friends. Do they all want the same things? In another current thread, Rock, an intelligent, capable, personable guy, to judge by his posting persona, posts pictures of tall, fleshy women with big butts and narrow shoulders, who he finds very attractive. They do nothing for me at all. Women are the same way. They don't all want the same things, and they are coming from very different places in life. Some want a safe port in the storm, not some player who wants to pump and dump. They want different things.

For example, long eyelashes. I know, WTF? Who cares about eyelashes? Some women do, as I've been told by them when I was the beneficiary of this predilection. The male models you keep posting pictures of -- the Brit and the guy from Georgia -- have no eyelashes. They also have the kind of severe, narcissistic, model look that I know for a fact many women don't like. Lots of them don't care for pretty boys at all. Some want to be dragged by the hair and thrown on the back of a motorcycle, and any simian thug will do nicely for them.

When I was 35 I was at a mixer type occasion on Capitol Hill, and hitting successfully on a cute girl with big tits in her early 20s. Then one of your super-studs tried to move in. He was early 20s like her, about 6-3 (I'm 5-9), and looked much like the male models you post pictures of. According to you, I should have been SOL, because he was clearly interested in her. But she fended him off, figuring she had a better deal with me, for whatever reason. Another woman I'm sure would have ditched me, but the point is they aren't all the same woman.

Your premise, which, putting the best possible face on your posts, you seem to think provides a bracing dose of reality for guys who are deluding themselves, is just plain wrong. If you ever get to know any women, you'll see that's true. They're actually not all the same.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby publicduende » August 6th, 2012, 1:37 am

gsjackson wrote:WuFan, this may be hard for you to grasp, but women actually are individuals, with different desires and motivations. They're not all robots, programmed exactly the same way. You must have some male friends. Do they all want the same things? In another current thread, Rock, an intelligent, capable, personable guy, to judge by his posting persona, posts pictures of tall, fleshy women with big butts and narrow shoulders, who he finds very attractive. They do nothing for me at all. Women are the same way. They don't all want the same things, and they are coming from very different places in life. Some want a safe port in the storm, not some player who wants to pump and dump. They want different things.

For example, long eyelashes. I know, WTF? Who cares about eyelashes? Some women do, as I've been told by them when I was the beneficiary of this predilection. The male models you keep posting pictures of -- the Brit and the guy from Georgia -- have no eyelashes. They also have the kind of severe, narcissistic, model look that I know for a fact many women don't like. Lots of them don't care for pretty boys at all. Some want to be dragged by the hair and thrown on the back of a motorcycle, and any simian thug will do nicely for them.

When I was 35 I was at a mixer type occasion on Capitol Hill, and hitting successfully on a cute girl with big tits in her early 20s. Then one of your super-studs tried to move in. He was early 20s like her, about 6-3 (I'm 5-9), and looked much like the male models you post pictures of. According to you, I should have been SOL, because he was clearly interested in her. But she fended him off, figuring she had a better deal with me, for whatever reason. Another woman I'm sure would have ditched me, but the point is they aren't all the same woman.

Your premise, which, putting the best possible face on your posts, you seem to think provides a bracing dose of reality for guys who are deluding themselves, is just plain wrong. If you ever get to know any women, you'll see that's true. They're actually not all the same.


+1 to a nice, fresh bucketload of normality talk.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby WuFan » August 6th, 2012, 8:18 am

lavezzi wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGpigT5m8ow&feature=plcp[/youtube]

lol, sanza always cracks me up.

@gsjackson

looks are subjective. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" my ass. If I showed 100 women a photo of Johnny Depp and they never heard of him before they´d all agree that he is extremely good looking. If I showed them a photo of Winston for example they´d ALL agree that he is worse looking than Johnny Depp. (no offense to Winston).

Women have different types, but they all want hot guys. Some want hot skinny guys that look preppy, some want hot masculine guys that look like thugs etc...

Same with men. Some men like girls with big tits, some with small. Some like blondes etc..., but we all want objectively beautiful girls.

It´s not rocket science. All you need to do is leave the house to see that hot girls are always paired up with hot guys.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby drealm » August 6th, 2012, 8:39 am

WuFan wrote:
lavezzi wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGpigT5m8ow&feature=plcp[/youtube]

lol, sanza always cracks me up.

@gsjackson

looks are subjective. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" my ass. If I showed 100 women a photo of Johnny Depp and they never heard of him before they´d all agree that he is extremely good looking. If I showed them a photo of Winston for example they´d ALL agree that he is worse looking than Johnny Depp. (no offense to Winston).

Women have different types, but they all want hot guys. Some want hot skinny guys that look preppy, some want hot masculine guys that look like thugs etc...

Same with men. Some men like girls with big tits, some with small. Some like blondes etc..., but we all want objectively beautiful girls.

It´s not rocket science. All you need to do is leave the house to see that hot girls are always paired up with hot guys.


WuFran,

I don't know if you're a troll or not as some have called you. But I happen to agree with some of what you say.

Question: Do you think the face trumps all?

For example if a woman has a perfect body but a unattractive face do you think she'd win or lose compared to a woman with an average body but perfectly symmetrical face with clear skin, feminine features? My guess is the face trumps all and this is the same for men and women.

In general I think an obsession with looks is unhealthy and will lead to unhappiness because:

a)

The peak of beauty for women is between 18-24. So even the best looking women in the world have only a 6 year window. That's a pretty small percentage of your life.

b)

The most beautiful women in the world will eventually look unattractive. This happens at different points depending on health and genetics, but all women have a tipping point. So if you can only be satisfied with a beautiful partner, you'll eventually need to leave partners on a regular basis.

c)

Some women think they can prolong their beauty with plastic surgery. I've yet to see an example of plastic surgery that lasts or produces a result looks completely natural. It seems like fancy butchering at this point.

d)

Beauty doesn't equate intelligence, strength or morality. These are all traits required for men to run successful civilizations. A society of male models will be quickly conquered by ugly strong intelligent warriors.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby WuFan » August 6th, 2012, 11:04 am

drealm wrote:
WuFan wrote:
lavezzi wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGpigT5m8ow&feature=plcp[/youtube]

lol, sanza always cracks me up.

@gsjackson

looks are subjective. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" my ass. If I showed 100 women a photo of Johnny Depp and they never heard of him before they´d all agree that he is extremely good looking. If I showed them a photo of Winston for example they´d ALL agree that he is worse looking than Johnny Depp. (no offense to Winston).

Women have different types, but they all want hot guys. Some want hot skinny guys that look preppy, some want hot masculine guys that look like thugs etc...

Same with men. Some men like girls with big tits, some with small. Some like blondes etc..., but we all want objectively beautiful girls.

It´s not rocket science. All you need to do is leave the house to see that hot girls are always paired up with hot guys.


WuFran,

I don't know if you're a troll or not as some have called you. But I happen to agree with some of what you say.

Question: Do you think the face trumps all?

For example if a woman has a perfect body but a unattractive face do you think she'd win or lose compared to a woman with an average body but perfectly symmetrical face with clear skin, feminine features? My guess is the face trumps all and this is the same for men and women.

In general I think an obsession with looks is unhealthy and will lead to unhappiness because:

a)

The peak of beauty for women is between 18-24. So even the best looking women in the world have only a 6 year window. That's a pretty small percentage of your life.

b)

The most beautiful women in the world will eventually look unattractive. This happens at different points depending on health and genetics, but all women have a tipping point. So if you can only be satisfied with a beautiful partner, you'll eventually need to leave partners on a regular basis.

c)

Some women think they can prolong their beauty with plastic surgery. I've yet to see an example of plastic surgery that lasts or produces a result looks completely natural. It seems like fancy butchering at this point.

d)

Beauty doesn't equate intelligence, strength or morality. These are all traits required for men to run successful civilizations. A society of male models will be quickly conquered by ugly strong intelligent warriors.

I feel like I´m the one being trolled by you guys. Anyone that has ever went to school, or even left the house will notice that people date in the same looks range whereas a lot of women date up.

And yes, face trumps all. People can immediately see the quality of your genes by looking at your face.

Men will drop their standards if a girl has only got an okay face, but a great body. Women never drop their standards.

If a woman is dating in her league she´ll feel like she´s dating down. Women are hypergamous. To answer your points:

a) Agreed. However in the western world a 35 year old below average looking, fat single mother still has more dating options than a 25 year old male model looking guy with a promising career.

b) yes. That´s why a lot of men cheat on their old, ugly wives with hot young prostitutes.

c) This woman spent around 100k on surgery.

Image

She was 56 years old when that picture was taken. Plastic surgery can be a great investment for some. For others it can be a waste of money.

d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby Rock » August 6th, 2012, 12:41 pm

WuFan wrote:I feel like I´m the one being trolled by you guys. Anyone that has ever went to school, or even left the house will notice that people date in the same looks range whereas a lot of women date up.

And yes, face trumps all. People can immediately see the quality of your genes by looking at your face.

Men will drop their standards if a girl has only got an okay face, but a great body. Women never drop their standards.

If a woman is dating in her league she´ll feel like she´s dating down. Women are hypergamous. To answer your points:

a) Agreed. However in the western world a 35 year old below average looking, fat single mother still has more dating options than a 25 year old male model looking guy with a promising career.

b) yes. That´s why a lot of men cheat on their old, ugly wives with hot young prostitutes.

c) This woman spent around 100k on surgery.

Image

She was 56 years old when that picture was taken. Plastic surgery can be a great investment for some. For others it can be a waste of money.

d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html


But why does it seem the super intelligent physicist types are often way below average looking? Or consider that dating site for hot people where veterans vote new prospects in our out based on their photos. Countries that do best (highest percentage of people accepted) are just mid-range in average IQ. Whereas countries which are at top of IQ hierarchy (countries with populations primarily from NE Asia) have very low acceptance rates for their men. Ashkenazi Jews as a group score way above the second best group on IQ tests. Yet some of the smartest people from this group also often have very long and unattractive faces. Some African countries are full of men with very handsome masculine faces. Guess how well most of these guys do at tests of IQ?

I just don't think the correlation is anything close to a 1.0. However, it is true that certain groups seem to be very low in both IQ and physical attractiveness.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests