Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If you get rejected it´s always because...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby WuFan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Rock wrote:
WuFan wrote:I feel like I´m the one being trolled by you guys. Anyone that has ever went to school, or even left the house will notice that people date in the same looks range whereas a lot of women date up.

And yes, face trumps all. People can immediately see the quality of your genes by looking at your face.

Men will drop their standards if a girl has only got an okay face, but a great body. Women never drop their standards.

If a woman is dating in her league she´ll feel like she´s dating down. Women are hypergamous. To answer your points:

a) Agreed. However in the western world a 35 year old below average looking, fat single mother still has more dating options than a 25 year old male model looking guy with a promising career.

b) yes. That´s why a lot of men cheat on their old, ugly wives with hot young prostitutes.

c) This woman spent around 100k on surgery.

Image

She was 56 years old when that picture was taken. Plastic surgery can be a great investment for some. For others it can be a waste of money.

d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html


But why does it seem the super intelligent physicist types are often way below average looking? Or consider that dating site for hot people where veterans vote new prospects in our out based on their photos. Countries that do best (highest percentage of people accepted) are just mid-range in average IQ. Whereas countries which are at top of IQ hierarchy (countries with populations primarily from NE Asia) have very low acceptance rates for their men. Ashkenazi Jews as a group score way above the second best group on IQ tests. Yet some of the smartest people from this group also often have very long and unattractive faces. Some African countries are full of men with very handsome masculine faces. Guess how well most of these guys do at tests of IQ?

I just don't think the correlation is anything close to a 1.0. However, it is true that certain groups seem to be very low in both IQ and physical attractiveness.

But why does it seem the super intelligent physicist types are often way below average looking?

As I said beautiful people on average are more intelligent than non beautiful people.

There are always exceptions. It would be the same as posting a picture of Yao Ming and saying that all Asians are super tall. Yes, there are some tall Asians, but on average they are short.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm







Postby gsjackson » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Well, we've covered this before, but I'll say it again: I leave the house every day, and have in several different countries, and I simply do not see this pairing off according to attractiveness. I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself, "what is that woman doing with that ugly little troll?" And it wasn't because of an age difference, it wasn't a sugar daddy situation. In most cases these were young people who appeared to be starting out together in life. An attractive woman just decided, for whatever reason, to pair off with a far less attractive male of the same age. And of course, in the US you'll see all kinds of good-looking guys with fat women.

And I see this far more often now than in years gone by, before the era of interracial dating. I've actually found it kind of frustrating. It would be a lot easier if there was some sort of discernible calculus of physical attraction, where you could get an idea of how you stacked up in the eyes of all women, and proceeded accordingly. But there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. Almost totally random, from all I can tell.

If you're saying that, all things being equal, people would prefer to be with other people who are pleasing to their eye, you are simply stating a truism. But when you say this is the sole determinant of why people pair off, you are like those idiot economists who assume everyone is a rational actor who always maximizes his own benefit, and plug the assumption into their models. Almost no one is a rational actor, because people's motivations are extraordinarily varied and diverse.

Keep trying to figure out "what women want," and you're in for a lifetime of frustration. Different people want different things.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby WuFan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

gsjackson wrote:Well, we've covered this before, but I'll say it again: I leave the house every day, and have in several different countries, and I simply do not see this pairing off according to attractiveness. I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself, "what is that woman doing with that ugly little troll?" And it wasn't because of an age difference, it wasn't a sugar daddy situation. In most cases these were young people who appeared to be starting out together in life. An attractive woman just decided, for whatever reason, to pair off with a far less attractive male of the same age.

And I see this far more often now than in years gone by, before the era of interracial dating. I've actually found it kind of frustrating. It would be a lot easier if there was some sort of discernible calculus of physical attraction, where you could get an idea of how you stacked up in the eyes of all women, and proceeded accordingly. But there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. Almost totally random, from all I can tell.

If you're saying that, all things being equal, people would prefer to be with other people who are pleasing to their eye, you are simply stating a truism. But when you say this is the sole determinant of why people pair off, you are like those idiot economists who assume everyone is a rational actor who always maximizes his own benefit, and plug the assumption into their models. Almost no one is a rational actor, because people's motivations are extraordinarily varied and diverse.

Keep trying to figure out "what women want," and you're in for a lifetime of frustration. Different people want different things.

Then why is it that my good looking fake male model profile gets much more responses and from hotter girls than my profile of an average looking guy?

Why is it that in clubs the ugly guys with "game" get rejected pretty much everytime while the good looking guys lean against the wall and get approached by girls?

I can honestly say in my entire life I´ve never seen an objectively ugly guy dating a hot girl.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby gsjackson » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 pm

WuFan wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Well, we've covered this before, but I'll say it again: I leave the house every day, and have in several different countries, and I simply do not see this pairing off according to attractiveness. I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself, "what is that woman doing with that ugly little troll?" And it wasn't because of an age difference, it wasn't a sugar daddy situation. In most cases these were young people who appeared to be starting out together in life. An attractive woman just decided, for whatever reason, to pair off with a far less attractive male of the same age.

And I see this far more often now than in years gone by, before the era of interracial dating. I've actually found it kind of frustrating. It would be a lot easier if there was some sort of discernible calculus of physical attraction, where you could get an idea of how you stacked up in the eyes of all women, and proceeded accordingly. But there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. Almost totally random, from all I can tell.

If you're saying that, all things being equal, people would prefer to be with other people who are pleasing to their eye, you are simply stating a truism. But when you say this is the sole determinant of why people pair off, you are like those idiot economists who assume everyone is a rational actor who always maximizes his own benefit, and plug the assumption into their models. Almost no one is a rational actor, because people's motivations are extraordinarily varied and diverse.

Keep trying to figure out "what women want," and you're in for a lifetime of frustration. Different people want different things.

Then why is it that my good looking fake male model profile gets much more responses and from hotter girls than my profile of an average looking guy?

Why is it that in clubs the ugly guys with "game" get rejected pretty much everytime while the good looking guys lean against the wall and get approached by girls?

I can honestly say in my entire life I´ve never seen an objectively ugly guy dating a hot girl.


Because online profiles and clubs are environments where looks ARE 100 percent of the game. It's probably a little different in Europe, but in the US the only women who go to clubs are brain-dead low lifes, who can be expected to be totally superficial in evaluating other people. Night spots are closing right and left here, in part because any normal, self-respecting person who has gone to them knows they are superficial and toxic environments, and never goes back. My sense is that the same sorts of conclusions are being reached about online dating.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby chanta76 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Online dating and club environment is not be all and end all of everything. People meet up in different ways besides that.


Does looks matter? Yes
If your homely looking does this mean you have to work harder in the dating game? YES

Is it hopeless ? No.

Back in my old company . I saw allot of the senior manager married to model like women. These senior manager were not the greatest looking guys but were pulling in major dough. Social economics in the long run has more value for men.

You mention about sex appeal. For some women if your successful it's a turn on for them. As a man you can display your wealth but how you dress or what kind of car you drive. I notice that any time I dress better girls notice me more.


I'm not disagreeing with you wufan...looks does count but you make it sound as if that is be all and end all of everything.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm

WuFan wrote:
Rock wrote:
WuFan wrote:I feel like I´m the one being trolled by you guys. Anyone that has ever went to school, or even left the house will notice that people date in the same looks range whereas a lot of women date up.

And yes, face trumps all. People can immediately see the quality of your genes by looking at your face.

Men will drop their standards if a girl has only got an okay face, but a great body. Women never drop their standards.

If a woman is dating in her league she´ll feel like she´s dating down. Women are hypergamous. To answer your points:

a) Agreed. However in the western world a 35 year old below average looking, fat single mother still has more dating options than a 25 year old male model looking guy with a promising career.

b) yes. That´s why a lot of men cheat on their old, ugly wives with hot young prostitutes.

c) This woman spent around 100k on surgery.

Image

She was 56 years old when that picture was taken. Plastic surgery can be a great investment for some. For others it can be a waste of money.

d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html


But why does it seem the super intelligent physicist types are often way below average looking? Or consider that dating site for hot people where veterans vote new prospects in our out based on their photos. Countries that do best (highest percentage of people accepted) are just mid-range in average IQ. Whereas countries which are at top of IQ hierarchy (countries with populations primarily from NE Asia) have very low acceptance rates for their men. Ashkenazi Jews as a group score way above the second best group on IQ tests. Yet some of the smartest people from this group also often have very long and unattractive faces. Some African countries are full of men with very handsome masculine faces. Guess how well most of these guys do at tests of IQ?

I just don't think the correlation is anything close to a 1.0. However, it is true that certain groups seem to be very low in both IQ and physical attractiveness.

But why does it seem the super intelligent physicist types are often way below average looking?

As I said beautiful people on average are more intelligent than non beautiful people.

There are always exceptions. It would be the same as posting a picture of Yao Ming and saying that all Asians are super tall. Yes, there are some tall Asians, but on average they are short.


Some of the examples I gave above were regarding averages of groups (hot dating site acceptance rate averages by country vs. IQ score rankings for same country). That's not an exception. It's an average for a large group of people. Likewise, if u compare a very low IQ city like Lagos or Dakar is full of handsome and masculine males who mostly score below 90 on IQ tests to a higher tested IQ sample - say same aged men in Tokyo or an extreme one like a lab full of physics grad students in MIT, which set is going to have a higher percentage of men considered more attractive on average by universal average female standards? I'm talking averages here, not exceptions. Don't u get that?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby celery2010 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Don't forget that women often purposely avoid men who are too good looking. They choose them for one night stands, but they know in a relationship or marriage that they are just too likely to cheat on them or leave them. There's just too many women throwing themselves at these guys. They aren't good marriage material.

Also it's hard to hold down a top level job if you are too good looking. How inclined to work 24/7 would you be if you had women throwing themselves at you all the time?

Also, although there are many good looking guys who are successful, the vast majority are not. They are guys who focus their energy on other things.
Let's take a list of random rich entrepreneurs:

Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, Jerry Yang, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, George Soros....

I'm not even sure that any of these guys even meet the threshold of decently attractive. The only guy i can think of off the top of my head is Bill Rancic who won the Apprentice.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby celery2010 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

WuFan wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Well, we've covered this before, but I'll say it again: I leave the house every day, and have in several different countries, and I simply do not see this pairing off according to attractiveness. I can't tell you how many times I've said to myself, "what is that woman doing with that ugly little troll?" And it wasn't because of an age difference, it wasn't a sugar daddy situation. In most cases these were young people who appeared to be starting out together in life. An attractive woman just decided, for whatever reason, to pair off with a far less attractive male of the same age.

And I see this far more often now than in years gone by, before the era of interracial dating. I've actually found it kind of frustrating. It would be a lot easier if there was some sort of discernible calculus of physical attraction, where you could get an idea of how you stacked up in the eyes of all women, and proceeded accordingly. But there's no rhyme or reason to it that I can see. Almost totally random, from all I can tell.

If you're saying that, all things being equal, people would prefer to be with other people who are pleasing to their eye, you are simply stating a truism. But when you say this is the sole determinant of why people pair off, you are like those idiot economists who assume everyone is a rational actor who always maximizes his own benefit, and plug the assumption into their models. Almost no one is a rational actor, because people's motivations are extraordinarily varied and diverse.

Keep trying to figure out "what women want," and you're in for a lifetime of frustration. Different people want different things.

Then why is it that my good looking fake male model profile gets much more responses and from hotter girls than my profile of an average looking guy?

Why is it that in clubs the ugly guys with "game" get rejected pretty much everytime while the good looking guys lean against the wall and get approached by girls?

I can honestly say in my entire life I´ve never seen an objectively ugly guy dating a hot girl.


Neil Strauss?? The guy is really ugly and has dated pretty attractive women. If you are ugly, you can make up for it with money/status/accomplishments/personality.

Now think about how bad ugly girls have it. All they can really do is try to wear a ton of makeup and revealing outfits. 99% of men will not marry an ugly girl just because she is a doctor.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby pete98146 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Don't know if I agree with this statement. If something would ever happen to my wife and I chose to re-enter the Pacific Northwest dating pool (which I never would...but I'll play along for fun), I already know my success would be very limited. Why? Despite being a decent looking guy with a good job not to mention being 6'4 and 215lbs, I am invisible to the vast majority of women. Much of it has to do with turning 50 this year and much of it has to do with being a conservative, clean cut guy.

My wife and I had lunch with DaveWe a few weekends ago. As I was driving around downtown Portland I turned to my wife and noted that I am COMPLETELY incompatable with 90% of the women that were walking around. I don't have any piercings or tats, don't have a ponytail, I don's scream counterculture. Seattle isn't much different from Portland. Basically I don't fit in because guys like me are viewed as the enemy. Many subgroups think that the clean cut white guy has been King of the Hill for way too long.
I wish I could chalk this one up to generational differences but I can't because I see plenty of guys in their 50s that have adapted their looks to blend with the newer generation.

But I never let this issue get me down. Ultimate revenge is getting a very pretty foreign bride. Went to lunch with my wife yesterday and there sat me and another guy in his early 50s with a dropdead foreign wife. Also in the room was this guy in his late 30s with the tats galore. He embodied the modern look to a tee. Problem tho? His wife/gf was this ghastly 170lb monster. Yuck.

I can guarantee we ruined his lunch. Bet you $5000 dollars he was looking me and the other guy thinking WTF? Haha. At the end of the day he loses because he didn't think outside of the box.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm

pete98146 wrote:Don't know if I agree with this statement. If something would ever happen to my wife and I chose to re-enter the Pacific Northwest dating pool (which I never would...but I'll play along for fun), I already know my success would be very limited. Why? Despite being a decent looking guy with a good job not to mention being 6'4 and 215lbs, I am invisible to the vast majority of women. Much of it has to do with turning 50 this year and much of it has to do with being a conservative, clean cut guy.

My wife and I had lunch with DaveWe a few weekends ago. As I was driving around downtown Portland I turned to my wife and noted that I am COMPLETELY incompatable with 90% of the women that were walking around. I don't have any piercings or tats, don't have a ponytail, I don's scream counterculture. Seattle isn't much different from Portland. Basically I don't fit in because guys like me are viewed as the enemy. Many subgroups think that the clean cut white guy has been King of the Hill for way too long.
I wish I could chalk this one up to generational differences but I can't because I see plenty of guys in their 50s that have adapted their looks to blend with the newer generation.

But I never let this issue get me down. Ultimate revenge is getting a very pretty foreign bride. Went to lunch with my wife yesterday and there sat me and another guy in his early 50s with a dropdead foreign wife. Also in the room was this guy in his late 30s with the tats galore. He embodied the modern look to a tee. Problem tho? His wife/gf was this ghastly 170lb monster. Yuck.

I can guarantee we ruined his lunch. Bet you $5000 dollars he was looking me and the other guy thinking WTF? Haha. At the end of the day he loses because he didn't think outside of the box.




You are so right. Personally I take great pleasure in walking around and despite what the culture is trying to portray about white guys everybody cannot help themselves to know we are superior, it's really that simple. And for being superior we are now hated for it.....

This is what I'm going to do as well, I have a Filipina who is so hot I cannot even believe how hot she is, and I'm going to bring her to the USA and show her off :-)

I finally see the light, I'm going to have my cake and eat it too, and eat it everyday.....

I'm glad to know it isn't just Las Vegas with all these goof balls running around with tattoos etc....

Oh here is a funny story. I was in Daytona Beach Florida, met these two girls at the bar and we're talking and the conversation comes up where these two girls were talking about how all the men with long hair are the straight guys and all the men with short hair were the faggots, ROTFLOL....

I said yes I know, and back home where I'm from in San Diego it's all the guys who wear dresses that are the straight guys the guys who wear pants are the faggots :-)

This is a mind boggling f***ed up world, and it's getting worse and worse by the day....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby pete98146 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Don't know if I agree with this statement. If something would ever happen to my wife and I chose to re-enter the Pacific Northwest dating pool (which I never would...but I'll play along for fun), I already know my success would be very limited. Why? Despite being a decent looking guy with a good job not to mention being 6'4 and 215lbs, I am invisible to the vast majority of women. Much of it has to do with turning 50 this year and much of it has to do with being a conservative, clean cut guy.

My wife and I had lunch with DaveWe a few weekends ago. As I was driving around downtown Portland I turned to my wife and noted that I am COMPLETELY incompatable with 90% of the women that were walking around. I don't have any piercings or tats, don't have a ponytail, I don's scream counterculture. Seattle isn't much different from Portland. Basically I don't fit in because guys like me are viewed as the enemy. Many subgroups think that the clean cut white guy has been King of the Hill for way too long.
I wish I could chalk this one up to generational differences but I can't because I see plenty of guys in their 50s that have adapted their looks to blend with the newer generation.

But I never let this issue get me down. Ultimate revenge is getting a very pretty foreign bride. Went to lunch with my wife yesterday and there sat me and another guy in his early 50s with a dropdead foreign wife. Also in the room was this guy in his late 30s with the tats galore. He embodied the modern look to a tee. Problem tho? His wife/gf was this ghastly 170lb monster. Yuck.

I can guarantee we ruined his lunch. Bet you $5000 dollars he was looking me and the other guy thinking WTF? Haha. At the end of the day he loses because he didn't think outside of the box.




You are so right. Personally I take great pleasure in walking around and despite what the culture is trying to portray about white guys everybody cannot help themselves to know we are superior, it's really that simple. And for being superior we are now hated for it.....

This is what I'm going to do as well, I have a Filipina who is so hot I cannot even believe how hot she is, and I'm going to bring her to the USA and show her off :-)

I finally see the light, I'm going to have my cake and eat it too, and eat it everyday.....

I'm glad to know it isn't just Las Vegas with all these goof balls running around with tattoos etc....

Oh here is a funny story. I was in Daytona Beach Florida, met these two girls at the bar and we're talking and the conversation comes up where these two girls were talking about how all the men with long hair are the straight guys and all the men with short hair were the faggots, ROTFLOL....

I said yes I know, and back home where I'm from in San Diego it's all the guys who wear dresses that are the straight guys the guys who wear pants are the faggots :-)

This is a mind boggling f***ed up world, and it's getting worse and worse by the day....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Louis CK pretty much sums it up in this comedy clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

pete98146 wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Don't know if I agree with this statement. If something would ever happen to my wife and I chose to re-enter the Pacific Northwest dating pool (which I never would...but I'll play along for fun), I already know my success would be very limited. Why? Despite being a decent looking guy with a good job not to mention being 6'4 and 215lbs, I am invisible to the vast majority of women. Much of it has to do with turning 50 this year and much of it has to do with being a conservative, clean cut guy.

My wife and I had lunch with DaveWe a few weekends ago. As I was driving around downtown Portland I turned to my wife and noted that I am COMPLETELY incompatable with 90% of the women that were walking around. I don't have any piercings or tats, don't have a ponytail, I don's scream counterculture. Seattle isn't much different from Portland. Basically I don't fit in because guys like me are viewed as the enemy. Many subgroups think that the clean cut white guy has been King of the Hill for way too long.
I wish I could chalk this one up to generational differences but I can't because I see plenty of guys in their 50s that have adapted their looks to blend with the newer generation.

But I never let this issue get me down. Ultimate revenge is getting a very pretty foreign bride. Went to lunch with my wife yesterday and there sat me and another guy in his early 50s with a dropdead foreign wife. Also in the room was this guy in his late 30s with the tats galore. He embodied the modern look to a tee. Problem tho? His wife/gf was this ghastly 170lb monster. Yuck.

I can guarantee we ruined his lunch. Bet you $5000 dollars he was looking me and the other guy thinking WTF? Haha. At the end of the day he loses because he didn't think outside of the box.




You are so right. Personally I take great pleasure in walking around and despite what the culture is trying to portray about white guys everybody cannot help themselves to know we are superior, it's really that simple. And for being superior we are now hated for it.....

This is what I'm going to do as well, I have a Filipina who is so hot I cannot even believe how hot she is, and I'm going to bring her to the USA and show her off :-)

I finally see the light, I'm going to have my cake and eat it too, and eat it everyday.....

I'm glad to know it isn't just Las Vegas with all these goof balls running around with tattoos etc....

Oh here is a funny story. I was in Daytona Beach Florida, met these two girls at the bar and we're talking and the conversation comes up where these two girls were talking about how all the men with long hair are the straight guys and all the men with short hair were the faggots, ROTFLOL....

I said yes I know, and back home where I'm from in San Diego it's all the guys who wear dresses that are the straight guys the guys who wear pants are the faggots :-)

This is a mind boggling f***ed up world, and it's getting worse and worse by the day....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Louis CK pretty much sums it up in this comedy clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY





Lol, yeah that's pretty funny :-)

Yeah the reason why they are trying to bring down the white guy is because they are the main threat to the New World Order, simple as that...

So they do everything they can to try and bring us down, and for many they still have, but you grew up at an earlier time when it wasn't anything like this and in fact it was the white guy who was everything, not just in terms of reality in society but also within the culture as well.

When I go into the Salon to get a haircut from this nice women "who only has Asian friends because white girls have such an attitude", her words not mine, there are these white receptionists girls and I can sense the animosity of them to me, and it's uncomfortable to be around a culture of women where so many of them (not all of course) feel this animosity towards you. I can only wonder what they are thinking in their heads? Why on earth would they feel like that towards me and they don't even know anything about me. It's just plain bizarre is what it is....

I even have girls who when they see me coming will immediately bolt in another direction so that we don't pass each other up......

My guess is they don't want me to ask them out?

Of course there are other girls who flirt with me and act like they like me....

When you live though in a cracker jack box of culture it's hard to get involved with it, not knowing which cracker jack girl would be worth the effort of talking to....

But the people who have done this to society have done a good number on me that's for sure, because without even my ability to help it I now cannot stand white girls. Even if she were nice and helpful and sweet and kind, it wouldn't matter one bit, when I look at a white girl now there is nothing there anymore, the light switch has been turned off and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.....

And we're only talking about attitude here, I have not even mentioned the tattoos, the sloppy dressing, the fake hair extensions, fake breasts, fake face, the fake personality, everything about these women is fake.....

Talking with one is like talking to a porcupine, it's hard not to get stuck by them.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm

WuFan wrote: d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html


Man have you every heard of the expression "nature and nurture"? If a successful medical doctor with an IQ of 180 wants to marry a beautiful young woman who will give him two beautiful children with comparable IQ levels, that's not the explanation that beautiful people are generally more intelligent, it simply tells you that Doc XYZ leveraged his success and money to give his kids the only thing that - perhaps - he was lacking and money alone cannot buy, a higher chance of good looks. It's a product of human choice, not some law of natural selection.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Wufan, is this you?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm

publicduende wrote:
WuFan wrote: d) wrong. On average beautiful people are more intelligent, stronger and more ambitious than less attractive people. There have been tons of studies done on this. The reason is simple. They have better genes. Pro athletes are on average much better looking than the normal population. Most quarterbacks could be professional male models. The idea that everyone is create equal and has the same potential is laughable.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html


Man have you every heard of the expression "nature and nurture"? If a successful medical doctor with an IQ of 180 wants to marry a beautiful young woman who will give him two beautiful children with comparable IQ levels, that's not the explanation that beautiful people are generally more intelligent, it simply tells you that Doc XYZ leveraged his success and money to give his kids the only thing that - perhaps - he was lacking and money alone cannot buy, a higher chance of good looks. It's a product of human choice, not some law of natural selection.





You are probably the most illogical person I have ever read before, you have a backwards logic to you, everything you think is totally 100% wrong, and it's mind boggling. I hope you are doing that on purpose and aren't really this dumb, because if you are you win the award of stupidity hands down....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen and 7 guests