Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 pm

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Re: Current generation of American Women are inherently evil

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

eurobrat wrote:Did anyone else find this evil if you have seen it?

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-08-06/kris ... ody-video/

Even on a celebrity level with lots of money these girls still are evil. So what did he do?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1129801


Haven't these teen actors/actresses been hooking up and splitting up since time immemorial?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby ssjparris » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 am

Wow. i am suprised you know what evil is.

very few people can understand what that word evil means.

but in general women of all cultures are evil.

they have no sense of justice or how their actions can do harm to others.

i do agree how sick and perverted american women are. they are the worst evil women on planet earth. especially since they have their "rights". which give them the power to run-a-muck with their "rights".

this is one of the main reasons why i am getting out. so i can be away from evil women that can cry rape, cry assault, or call the police.

because guess what believe it or not, this is one of the main reasons why women don't have rights in other countries they are too destructive with power.

enough of my rant.

thanks for the posts.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 am

ssjparris wrote:Wow. i am suprised you know what evil is.

very few people can understand what that word evil means.

but in general women of all cultures are evil.

they have no sense of justice or how their actions can do harm to others.

i do agree how sick and perverted american women are. they are the worst evil women on planet earth. especially since they have their "rights". which give them the power to run-a-muck with their "rights".

this is one of the main reasons why i am getting out. so i can be away from evil women that can cry rape, cry assault, or call the police.

because guess what believe it or not, this is one of the main reasons why women don't have rights in other countries they are too destructive with power.

enough of my rant.

thanks for the posts.


I agree with you in part, but can't but think that those countries which don't afford basic legal rights to women are ripe with abusive men and domestic violence of all sorts. And what makes it to the press is a thousandth of what happens behind closed walls. As Phil Collins said, we need to look at both sides of the story.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

publicduende wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Wow. i am suprised you know what evil is.

very few people can understand what that word evil means.

but in general women of all cultures are evil.

they have no sense of justice or how their actions can do harm to others.

i do agree how sick and perverted american women are. they are the worst evil women on planet earth. especially since they have their "rights". which give them the power to run-a-muck with their "rights".

this is one of the main reasons why i am getting out. so i can be away from evil women that can cry rape, cry assault, or call the police.

because guess what believe it or not, this is one of the main reasons why women don't have rights in other countries they are too destructive with power.

enough of my rant.

thanks for the posts.


I agree with you in part, but can't but think that those countries which don't afford basic legal rights to women are ripe with abusive men and domestic violence of all sorts. And what makes it to the press is a thousandth of what happens behind closed walls. As Phil Collins said, we need to look at both sides of the story.





Which country doesn't give "basic legal rights" to women? I don't know of any such country in the world.

When men are in complete control over women, the society works and has worked for thousands of years....

When men are no longer in control of women, where the police and courts have taken over control, then the women can do whatever they want no matter what the man says....

So what have women done?

They have turned into the biggest sluts on planet earth, they are destroying the entire society, they are acting like men and want men to be beneath them, and that no man is good enough for them. So they just go from man to man and have lot's and lot's of sex....

Now it's all over with, something which you cannot begin to understand because it's far beyond your level of understanding, you have no idea the time line within history that we're sitting right now, you just believe this is a natural evolutionary state that we're in and that everything is going to be ok, not realizing obviously that everything is going off a cliff and it's going to crash, it's just a matter of time now.....

But you believe that women having their own ability to do what they want is a good thing, and clearly it's already been proven that it isn't a good thing, it's just the exact opposite, it turns society into a cesspool of filth and disgust as the Mason's are easily able to manipulate the women and make them believe anything they want.

And yet nobody is married, everyone is divorced, and everyone is fornicating with each other and committing adultery and a whole lot more.

But you being a liberal faggot pretending to be married like Rock Hudson don't see anything wrong with the Saddam and Gomorrah society....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Wow. i am suprised you know what evil is.

very few people can understand what that word evil means.

but in general women of all cultures are evil.

they have no sense of justice or how their actions can do harm to others.

i do agree how sick and perverted american women are. they are the worst evil women on planet earth. especially since they have their "rights". which give them the power to run-a-muck with their "rights".

this is one of the main reasons why i am getting out. so i can be away from evil women that can cry rape, cry assault, or call the police.

because guess what believe it or not, this is one of the main reasons why women don't have rights in other countries they are too destructive with power.

enough of my rant.

thanks for the posts.


I agree with you in part, but can't but think that those countries which don't afford basic legal rights to women are ripe with abusive men and domestic violence of all sorts. And what makes it to the press is a thousandth of what happens behind closed walls. As Phil Collins said, we need to look at both sides of the story.





Which country doesn't give "basic legal rights" to women? I don't know of any such country in the world.

When men are in complete control over women, the society works and has worked for thousands of years....

When men are no longer in control of women, where the police and courts have taken over control, then the women can do whatever they want no matter what the man says....

So what have women done?

They have turned into the biggest sluts on planet earth, they are destroying the entire society, they are acting like men and want men to be beneath them, and that no man is good enough for them. So they just go from man to man and have lot's and lot's of sex....

Now it's all over with, something which you cannot begin to understand because it's far beyond your level of understanding, you have no idea the time line within history that we're sitting right now, you just believe this is a natural evolutionary state that we're in and that everything is going to be ok, not realizing obviously that everything is going off a cliff and it's going to crash, it's just a matter of time now.....

But you believe that women having their own ability to do what they want is a good thing, and clearly it's already been proven that it isn't a good thing, it's just the exact opposite, it turns society into a cesspool of filth and disgust as the Mason's are easily able to manipulate the women and make them believe anything they want.

And yet nobody is married, everyone is divorced, and everyone is fornicating with each other and committing adultery and a whole lot more.

But you being a liberal faggot pretending to be married like Rock Hudson don't see anything wrong with the Saddam and Gomorrah society....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


If you're referring to divorce laws, they were born out of a completely different need. Unfortunately, I agree with you here, more often than not they're being used as weapon of human and financial mass destruction against men. I can only imagine the pain divorce must be in the US...brr...good thing I'm married by Colombian law.

Anyway no dude, nothing is OK, we're indeed in freefall. Just, there are so many more important buttons that could be pressed, to put some sanity back into society, before even thinking to touch women's rights. Turning the clock back 100 years and forcing women back into their former state of caged animals, good for childbirth, dinner and a good shag once back home, will do absolutely nothing to slow down the process in motion.

In fact, even moving to an exotic second-world country to live the dream of a decent wife, as submissive and monogamous as you'd love her to be, is tantamount to sitting back and watching our civilisation crumbling down from the comfort of a beach.

Choose your battles.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby eurobrat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Turning the clock back 100 years and forcing women back into their former state of caged animals, good for childbirth, dinner and a good shag once back home, will do absolutely nothing to slow down the process in motion.


Wow, I could only wish for those days.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2268
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 pm

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Wow. i am suprised you know what evil is.

very few people can understand what that word evil means.

but in general women of all cultures are evil.

they have no sense of justice or how their actions can do harm to others.

i do agree how sick and perverted american women are. they are the worst evil women on planet earth. especially since they have their "rights". which give them the power to run-a-muck with their "rights".

this is one of the main reasons why i am getting out. so i can be away from evil women that can cry rape, cry assault, or call the police.

because guess what believe it or not, this is one of the main reasons why women don't have rights in other countries they are too destructive with power.

enough of my rant.

thanks for the posts.


I agree with you in part, but can't but think that those countries which don't afford basic legal rights to women are ripe with abusive men and domestic violence of all sorts. And what makes it to the press is a thousandth of what happens behind closed walls. As Phil Collins said, we need to look at both sides of the story.





Which country doesn't give "basic legal rights" to women? I don't know of any such country in the world.

When men are in complete control over women, the society works and has worked for thousands of years....

When men are no longer in control of women, where the police and courts have taken over control, then the women can do whatever they want no matter what the man says....

So what have women done?

They have turned into the biggest sluts on planet earth, they are destroying the entire society, they are acting like men and want men to be beneath them, and that no man is good enough for them. So they just go from man to man and have lot's and lot's of sex....

Now it's all over with, something which you cannot begin to understand because it's far beyond your level of understanding, you have no idea the time line within history that we're sitting right now, you just believe this is a natural evolutionary state that we're in and that everything is going to be ok, not realizing obviously that everything is going off a cliff and it's going to crash, it's just a matter of time now.....

But you believe that women having their own ability to do what they want is a good thing, and clearly it's already been proven that it isn't a good thing, it's just the exact opposite, it turns society into a cesspool of filth and disgust as the Mason's are easily able to manipulate the women and make them believe anything they want.

And yet nobody is married, everyone is divorced, and everyone is fornicating with each other and committing adultery and a whole lot more.

But you being a liberal faggot pretending to be married like Rock Hudson don't see anything wrong with the Saddam and Gomorrah society....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


If you're referring to divorce laws, they were born out of a completely different need. Unfortunately, I agree with you here, more often than not they're being used as weapon of human and financial mass destruction against men. I can only imagine the pain divorce must be in the US...brr...good thing I'm married by Colombian law.

Anyway no dude, nothing is OK, we're indeed in freefall. Just, there are so many more important buttons that could be pressed, to put some sanity back into society, before even thinking to touch women's rights. Turning the clock back 100 years and forcing women back into their former state of caged animals, good for childbirth, dinner and a good shag once back home, will do absolutely nothing to slow down the process in motion.

In fact, even moving to an exotic second-world country to live the dream of a decent wife, as submissive and monogamous as you'd love her to be, is tantamount to sitting back and watching our civilisation crumbling down from the comfort of a beach.

Choose your battles.




You live in your own little world of illogic that's for sure. What you say makes no sense whatsoever. What you are really saying is that things are the way they are and there is nothing that can be done so go ahead and join the party....

The civilization is crumbling because of Manginas like you who worship women.

If you found the smartest women on planet earth, I would have a minimum of a million times her level of intellect....

Women are for f***ing, they are not doctors or lawyers or anything else, they are for spreading their legs and getting f***ed and then having children from that f***ing, and for raising the children and teaching them to use the toilet and teaching them the basic things about life.

But you are a Mangina who worships women so this is something far beyond your ability to comprehend.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby ssjparris » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 am

the reason why men abusive women in other countries is only because their woman keeps provoking them and pushing them.

this is why for 1000's of years women have been slapped on the face or spanked...or worst. and mostly the woman's fault she is getting abused.

take russia for example. women want to get their point across by agitating their man. and sometimes the woman will do things that will piss him off and push him to want to punch her.

think about it, when was the last time you felt like punching a woman on the face. their have been times when you felt like swinging at her. i know i have felt this way.

there is a russian saying, " its in a woman's nature to provoke her man until he puts her in her place. " or something like that. and no i did not make that up.

sometimes the woman ends up murdered because she pushed/provoked him to far. she pushed/provoked him to his last straw. so he beat her to death.

this is pretty much the truth in all parts of the world. it is very rare to find a woman that does not try to provoke you.

in russia the police do nothing ( this includes all of east europe; except maldova ) if a man beats his girlfriend or wife. the police do nothing if a man rapes his girlfriend or wife. because to police say it is " family matters". the police simply don't get involved with personal affairs. pretty much your on your own.

it used to be this way in america too.

so i am planning to live in a country where women cant' cry rape, cry false domestic violence and so forth. im not going over there to rape women or beat them up. but when they get out of line. she will be on my lap and spanked pretty badly.
:D
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby momopi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 am

ssjparris wrote:think about it, when was the last time you felt like punching a woman on the face. their have been times when you felt like swinging at her. i know i have felt this way.


Never.

I have a simple rule with relationships. We're consenting adults and not children. I do not hit you and you do not hit me. If you break this rule, it's over -- there will be no second chances.

Once, I was driving a GF home and she commented "...I'm only allowing you to do this for now." I pulled over immediately and said to her, "I don't think you'd find it acceptable if I were to say, I'm only allowing you to visit your friends or family for now. If that is your expectation of me in this relationship, please exit the car and call a taxi. I will reimburse you for the cost." She paused, apologized, and never did that again.

If I lose a GF, I will get a new GF. If I lose a wife or child, I will remarry and have more children. If I lose money through divorce or other means, I will make more money. The only thing that is irreplaceable are your parents. You can have many GF's, wives, and children, but you can only have 1 set of parents who gave birth to you and raised you.

Just as the son is expected to respect and care for his parents, the wife is expected to respect, support, and care for her husband. For a women, to marry a chicken is to follow the chicken, to marry a dog is to follow the dog. Respect does not mean blind obedience. If the husband is acting like an ass, then it's the wife's duty to inform him that he is acting like an ass. If the husband is a sluggard, it's the wife's duty to kick him off his couch and tell him to get a job -- even a pig can be trained to hunt for truffles.

If you have the urge to physically assault your GF/spouse, or if you have to use threats of violence to maintain your relationship, you have issues.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Jester » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 am

ssjparris wrote:...for 1000's of years women have been slapped on the face or spanked...or worst. and mostly the woman's fault she is getting abused.

take russia for example. women want to get their point across by agitating their man. and sometimes the woman will do things that will piss him off and push him to want to punch her.

think about it, when was the last time you felt like punching a woman on the face. their have been times when you felt like swinging at her. i know i have felt this way.

there is a russian saying, " its in a woman's nature to provoke her man until he puts her in her place. " or something like that. and no i did not make that up.

sometimes the woman ends up murdered because she pushed/provoked him to far. she pushed/provoked him to his last straw. so he beat her to death.

this is pretty much the truth in all parts of the world. it is very rare to find a woman that does not try to provoke you.


Very true. I was dating one Russian lady, and she knew it wasn't exclusive, but liked me anyway, came over, brought food, etc. I was the New years Eve affair.

She had broken up eith her long-term bf who had helped her raise her kids. The guy kept pursing her though. Two dozen long-stem roses etc. Then one time she met him to talk, he confronted her and slapped her in the face. She had a black eye, everything. (I of course tried to find out where he lived, but she didn't rat him out.) Anyway a few days later she was back with him. I guess the slap showed her he really cared.

Not my style but it worked for him.

ssjparris wrote:in russia the police do nothing ( this includes all of east europe; except maldova ) if a man beats his girlfriend or wife. the police do nothing if a man rapes his girlfriend or wife. because to police say it is " family matters". the police simply don't get involved with personal affairs. pretty much your on your own.

Interesting.

ssjparris wrote:.....but when they get out of line. she will be on my lap and spanked pretty badly.
:D

Hah I have never regretted giving it long and hard. If you don't when provoked they won't respect you. They need boundaries.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am

ssjparris wrote:the reason why men abusive women in other countries is only because their woman keeps provoking them and pushing them.

this is why for 1000's of years women have been slapped on the face or spanked...or worst. and mostly the woman's fault she is getting abused.

take russia for example. women want to get their point across by agitating their man. and sometimes the woman will do things that will piss him off and push him to want to punch her.

think about it, when was the last time you felt like punching a woman on the face. their have been times when you felt like swinging at her. i know i have felt this way.

there is a russian saying, " its in a woman's nature to provoke her man until he puts her in her place. " or something like that. and no i did not make that up.

sometimes the woman ends up murdered because she pushed/provoked him to far. she pushed/provoked him to his last straw. so he beat her to death.

this is pretty much the truth in all parts of the world. it is very rare to find a woman that does not try to provoke you.

in russia the police do nothing ( this includes all of east europe; except maldova ) if a man beats his girlfriend or wife. the police do nothing if a man rapes his girlfriend or wife. because to police say it is " family matters". the police simply don't get involved with personal affairs. pretty much your on your own.

it used to be this way in america too.

so i am planning to live in a country where women cant' cry rape, cry false domestic violence and so forth. im not going over there to rape women or beat them up. but when they get out of line. she will be on my lap and spanked pretty badly.
:D





You just need to learn how to do some wrist locks, and then you can easily take control over them without hurting them or bruising them, and then you make them say they're sorry and keep them like that for as long as necessary :-)
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 am

ssjparris wrote:the reason why men abusive women in other countries is only because their woman keeps provoking them and pushing them.
this is why for 1000's of years women have been slapped on the face or spanked...or worst. and mostly the woman's fault she is getting abused.


This is the standard excuse men are using to justify their abuse. Women have their hormonal ways to start and carry on with an argument. A loving couple is a couple where both parties know how to control themselves and, most importantly, control each other's fits of rage. Resorting to physical abuse to end an argument or, worse, vent one's "manly" frustrations, is the clearest sign that a man is no longer putting his love and compassion for his partner above his reasons for being enraged, whatever their nature and however legitimate they might be.

ssjparris wrote:take russia for example. women want to get their point across by agitating their man. and sometimes the woman will do things that will piss him off and push him to want to punch her.

think about it, when was the last time you felt like punching a woman on the face. their have been times when you felt like swinging at her. i know i have felt this way.

there is a russian saying, " its in a woman's nature to provoke her man until he puts her in her place. " or something like that. and no i did not make that up.

sometimes the woman ends up murdered because she pushed/provoked him to far. she pushed/provoked him to his last straw. so he beat her to death.

this is pretty much the truth in all parts of the world. it is very rare to find a woman that does not try to provoke you.

in russia the police do nothing ( this includes all of east europe; except maldova ) if a man beats his girlfriend or wife. the police do nothing if a man rapes his girlfriend or wife. because to police say it is " family matters". the police simply don't get involved with personal affairs. pretty much your on your own.

it used to be this way in america too.

so i am planning to live in a country where women cant' cry rape, cry false domestic violence and so forth. im not going over there to rape women or beat them up. but when they get out of line. she will be on my lap and spanked pretty badly.
:D


Russia doesn't exactly comes across as a progressive society. Or maybe those proverbs refer to that old Soviet wisdom where men and women had their fixed roles in a strictly controlled and self-controlling society.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Haha pubic dunderhead, clearly you have never dated a Russian woman.

Calling Russian woman a c**t, slapping her, telling her to shut up or making fun of her will spread her legs faster than just about anything. They would always try to provoke me and if I told her to STFU I got some, if I tried to reason with her she had a headache.

All women are like this to some extent, if she disrespects and you don't slap her she will not respect you. They all disrespect you as a test because they want to see what you will do about it.

That is why in western society where the wife can call SWAT team on husband there is no respect.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

leavingusa wrote:
All women are like this to some extent, if she disrespects and you don't slap her she will not respect you. They all disrespect you as a test because they want to see what you will do about it.

That is why in western society where the wife can call SWAT team on husband there is no respect.


Yep......when my fav#1 has disrespected me I have spanked her and she not only expects it she wants it....as she said "I shall be naughty to make sure you spank me".....and as Leaving says.....if you do not spank her and put her in her place she will have no respect for you.

When I got back to germany in december 2009 I was still a beta.....I did a bit of a beta and let my fav#1 know how much I liked her...she IMMEDIATELY DISSED ME.....so I had to start dating another lovely woman on a 50/50 basis to teach fav#1 that if she disses me then I will go spend time with other women....she got the message and competed hard for my attention through to October 2010 when we split.....

This is how women are...and because spanking an ill disciplined wife is "assault" in the west your wife will have no respect for you.

Marriage in the west is a no win situation now.....it is not until we fix that there is any point in getting married....just look at the faces of married men is the west and ask yourself if you want to join them.

In divorce Jennifer claimed she had no respect for me...when I asked her why that might be because I had lived an exemplary life and was well worthy of respect she had no idea why she did not respect me....

The true reason was she had not respect for herself and was projecting that lack of respect on to me. Simple.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JohnDoeBigBaller, nezel and 8 guests