Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » August 13th, 2012, 12:33 am

publicduende wrote: A loving couple is a couple where both parties know how to control themselves and, most importantly, control each other's fits of rage. Resorting to physical abuse to end an argument or, worse, vent one's "manly" frustrations, is the clearest sign that a man is no longer putting his love and compassion for his partner above his reasons for being enraged, whatever their nature and however legitimate they might be.
publicduende,
you say so many things that are so full of fail. How old are you? How long have you been MARRIED?

I was married for 18 years. Let me tell you. Women PROVOKE MEN ENDLESSLY in the west and then HATE THEM for not disciplining them. It is a pandemic.

Spanking your wife for provoking is not "abuse" any more than spanking a child for stealing or lying is abuse. The child needs to be spanked for stealing or lying to learn that this is wrong and will not be tolerated later in life. The woman needs to be spanked to know that her man is stronger and more powerful than her so she can then feel protected and feel safe. That is how it is. It is only the last 30 years that spanking or slapping a woman has become unacceptable...

Even Sean Connery has publicly stated over many years slapping a woman who will not shut up is ok and he said it to barbara walters.

I spanked my fav#1 a number of times......she got what she wanted. The "never hit woman" rule is a disaster and one that I no longer abide by.

It is sexist and discriminatory against women because it classes women as lesser.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 13th, 2012, 1:40 am

leavingusa wrote:Haha pubic dunderhead, clearly you have never dated a Russian woman.

Calling Russian woman a c**t, slapping her, telling her to shut up or making fun of her will spread her legs faster than just about anything. They would always try to provoke me and if I told her to STFU I got some, if I tried to reason with her she had a headache.

All women are like this to some extent, if she disrespects and you don't slap her she will not respect you. They all disrespect you as a test because they want to see what you will do about it.

That is why in western society where the wife can call SWAT team on husband there is no respect.
I obviously trust your first-hand experience of serial dater/husband of hot Russian girls. The fact that they like to provoke you as a test is complete nonsense. If you need to slap a woman, Russian or from anywhere else on the planet, to elicit some respect, then let me tell you, you deserve neither the girl, nor her respect.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 13th, 2012, 1:55 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote: A loving couple is a couple where both parties know how to control themselves and, most importantly, control each other's fits of rage. Resorting to physical abuse to end an argument or, worse, vent one's "manly" frustrations, is the clearest sign that a man is no longer putting his love and compassion for his partner above his reasons for being enraged, whatever their nature and however legitimate they might be.
publicduende,
you say so many things that are so full of fail. How old are you? How long have you been MARRIED?

I was married for 18 years. Let me tell you. Women PROVOKE MEN ENDLESSLY in the west and then HATE THEM for not disciplining them. It is a pandemic.

Spanking your wife for provoking is not "abuse" any more than spanking a child for stealing or lying is abuse. The child needs to be spanked for stealing or lying to learn that this is wrong and will not be tolerated later in life. The woman needs to be spanked to know that her man is stronger and more powerful than her so she can then feel protected and feel safe. That is how it is. It is only the last 30 years that spanking or slapping a woman has become unacceptable...

Even Sean Connery has publicly stated over many years slapping a woman who will not shut up is ok and he said it to barbara walters.

I spanked my fav#1 a number of times......she got what she wanted. The "never hit woman" rule is a disaster and one that I no longer abide by.

It is sexist and discriminatory against women because it classes women as lesser.

This is your misconception, PAN. What you call "provoking" is probably a woman giving voice to her dissenting opinion. If you want to live in a little Taleban world where women are submissive and aren't allowed to have their own opinions, then fine, you will never be provoked. But remember: all healthy relationships are based on dialectics. In a relationship with no dialectics, where you will interpret her silence as you being always right, you will continue to make the same mistakes, in fact bigger and bigger mistakes that will have the only effect to alienate her and bring the relationship to breaking point.

Once again (and this is the last time I'll say it, not to sound patronising), I am sorry about your personal experience with your ex wife. She was a very bad woman, and you were inexperienced enough to fall head and shoulders into her trap, assuming it's been a trap from day one. Fine. Full stop. That's your case, and only yours. Do not generalise, do not make your life experience into a cosmic drama of "feminist evil" vs "honest manhood". Like somebody said in another post, nobody requested your world-saving services because, at the end of the day, your generalisation doesn't help anyone, if anything because every case has its own unique nuances.

Return to “General Discussions”