Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Now we are genetically "flawed", totally inferior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Now we are genetically "flawed", totally inferior

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19093442

Here is a new article that suggests that all males are genetically flawed in our DNA. Not so long ago I read an article in which a 'scientist' referred men to as "Mother Nature's Blunder". I will never forget that, how painful it was to read something that evil. But much of the anti-male science stems from an almost Nazi like genetics handbook. Men in modern times have been degraded in so many ways and considered 'inferior' to women in just about every category. Especially in the areas of reproduction and intelligence. I have learned that many feminist obtain their power from these kinds of 'research' findings in male inferiority and they like hearing about it. Seems that in these so called studies every form of external influence is tossed out of the window and the conclusion fits into an absolute narrative. Thus all men are inferior because male bees die young. Then this is put into contrast with women leaving out factors such as male work related stress, lifestyle and more. The final conclusion is the most important, which is to prove that men are genetically flawed. The conclusion becomes more important than looking at the variables in finding the conclusion. This is madness but when piled on top of all of the other negative comments about men and their bodies, tv criminals and more. It collectively paints a very ugly picture of all men in a way that Hitler would have approved of, especially if jews were at the center of such research. It's pure hate. The worse part of all of this is how so many men these days support and agree to this kind of commentary about men's existence. It's like a dignified black man agreeing to someone calling him an inferior nigger animal watermelon lover. The rate at which men embrace this system of sickness and ongoing male degradation is amazing. Its almost as if they are okay with being declared inferior. But most of all Women love it as it validates their notions of superiority. As far as medical science is concerned women are the superior beings in every conceivable way. It's all pretty sick. I do worry for the future of this world and what is coming as a result of this kind of hate. Many people are going to suffer very badly for this kind of stuff.

Lets not let these animals get away with this stuff. As long as men are silent they shall continue to print this poison that kills young men and confuses boys and degrades their sense of self worth. I have already made a complaint. You can too here....

Let them know just how you feel about this kind of material.


https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor









[/url]
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm







Postby gredman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.
Kazhdy odinokovy po svoemu...
gredman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 pm

The article is simply reporting some study results that hint at the reason why females live, on average, a few years longer than male having a root cause in cell biology. Being the (generally) professional and balanced news source they are, BBC are also careful enough to embed a side comment that says: "I certainly don't think this is a discovery that explains why women live five-to-six years longer than menâ€￾. Not a life-changing piece of news for me, we'll leave it to the academics. After all, touting research results as being of some public relevance is one of the many ways these people fight for their slice of an ever-thinning public funding pie.

Now, how you can read that small article as an open statement about inferiority of men, or another act from the status quo to degrade the male gender, it baffles me to the extreme. It's an act of pure paranoia. Look, it could be because I have had this theme slapped fresh in my face by exchanging posts with FScmidht, Devils Advocate and Peter Nolan last night (http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15262), but I am starting to think that these feminist conspiracy theory is being taken too seriously by you guys, to the point it's shaping the way you see women, and perhaps the world in general.

As I have written elsewhere, I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce, to project his problems into a general thought framework where "he's not the only one" and "it's not his fault" and "it's a feminist-nazi-alien conspiracy". Yet, my sympathy doesn't make this way of generalising any less wrong.

Guys. There's. No. Conspiracy.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

publicduende wrote:The article is simply reporting some study results that hint at the reason why females live, on average, a few years longer than male having a root cause in cell biology. Being the (generally) professional and balanced news source they are, BBC are also careful enough to embed a side comment that says: "I certainly don't think this is a discovery that explains why women live five-to-six years longer than menâ€￾. Not a life-changing piece of news for me, we'll leave it to the academics. After all, touting research results as being of some public relevance is one of the many ways these people fight for their slice of an ever-thinning public funding pie.

Now, how you can read that small article as an open statement about inferiority of men, or another act from the status quo to degrade the male gender, it baffles me to the extreme. It's an act of pure paranoia. Look, it could be because I have had this theme slapped fresh in my face by exchanging posts with FScmidht, Devils Advocate and Peter Nolan last night (http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15262), but I am starting to think that these feminist conspiracy theory is being taken too seriously by you guys, to the point it's shaping the way you see women, and perhaps the world in general.

As I have written elsewhere, I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce, to project his problems into a general thought framework where "he's not the only one" and "it's not his fault" and "it's a feminist-nazi-alien conspiracy". Yet, my sympathy doesn't make this way of generalising any less wrong.

Guys. There's. No. Conspiracy.





You are dumber than a box of rocks, the whole entire world is nothing more than a gigantic conspiracy, everything you know is a conspiracy, and here you are, dumber than anybody could have ever imagined in a billion years, in the wake of a mind boggling world wide conspiracy to destroy the entire cultures of the entire planet into a cesspool and filth and disgust and here you are talking about how there is no conspiracy.

I have some poetry reading goof ball of a man, who loves music and journalism and reads poetry that is "Italian" telling me there is no conspiracy, I have to laugh at people like you.

Here is the real truth....

You are not who you say you are, and you are here to persuade people on this board to think like you do, to pervert and brainwash their minds and put doubt into their minds to try and quell the movement that is going on all over the entire world right now....

You are a liberal faggot sir....

You are the enemy.....

You are a Mangina of a men, a sissy boy, a poetry reading "I'm gentle as a butterfly" faggot boy....

You are the the conspiracy, these people have turned you into a sissy of a man, to the point I wouldn't even call you a man, you are a faggot not a man....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Thank you all for the blatant insults and attacks.

I am very sorry that none of you took the time to read my post carefully. The title of the BBC article was misleading. Despite the content offering several perspectives on the given subject. The article's title is stated as an absolute. As for me being "paranoid", you are incorrect. If you took the time to read my post you would have read that I said that collectively articles like this in addition to the media help to paint a very negative picture of men as a whole.

As for leaving "science up to the academics". I shall not. Personally I come from a family of researchers and out of everyone these so called scientists today are some of the main people in the world who should be monitored and questioned at all times. No matter if you believe my post was made out of paranoia or not I have the right to express how I feel. Given the fact that as I explained before, many men are quick to agree with and or protect 'research' that suggests that all men are genetically flawed. It only shows me the level of conditioning that has been executed on men's minds. For it to be given that fruit flies can be used to confirm that men have shorter lifespans is absurd. From a scientific perspective there are profound environmental and social influences that would help to blatantly contradict such a claim. There is no insight into "why men dont live as long". The article is pure propaganda and junk/pop science as we like to call it. But YOU the public tend to eat up this stuff. Also to suggest that the BBC is in any kind of way a reliable and factual news source within itself is a joke. I am not sure of how many of you have lived in the UK. But trust me, the BBC is not considered a balanced and reliable source of news. Now that is a Fact. But you don't have to take my word for it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_BBC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... rives.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tag/bbc-bias/
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:The article is simply reporting some study results that hint at the reason why females live, on average, a few years longer than male having a root cause in cell biology. Being the (generally) professional and balanced news source they are, BBC are also careful enough to embed a side comment that says: "I certainly don't think this is a discovery that explains why women live five-to-six years longer than menâ€￾. Not a life-changing piece of news for me, we'll leave it to the academics. After all, touting research results as being of some public relevance is one of the many ways these people fight for their slice of an ever-thinning public funding pie.

Now, how you can read that small article as an open statement about inferiority of men, or another act from the status quo to degrade the male gender, it baffles me to the extreme. It's an act of pure paranoia. Look, it could be because I have had this theme slapped fresh in my face by exchanging posts with FScmidht, Devils Advocate and Peter Nolan last night (http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15262), but I am starting to think that these feminist conspiracy theory is being taken too seriously by you guys, to the point it's shaping the way you see women, and perhaps the world in general.

As I have written elsewhere, I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce, to project his problems into a general thought framework where "he's not the only one" and "it's not his fault" and "it's a feminist-nazi-alien conspiracy". Yet, my sympathy doesn't make this way of generalising any less wrong.

Guys. There's. No. Conspiracy.





You are dumber than a box of rocks, the whole entire world is nothing more than a gigantic conspiracy, everything you know is a conspiracy, and here you are, dumber than anybody could have ever imagined in a billion years, in the wake of a mind boggling world wide conspiracy to destroy the entire cultures of the entire planet into a cesspool and filth and disgust and here you are talking about how there is no conspiracy.

I have some poetry reading goof ball of a man, who loves music and journalism and reads poetry that is "Italian" telling me there is no conspiracy, I have to laugh at people like you.

Here is the real truth....

You are not who you say you are, and you are here to persuade people on this board to think like you do, to pervert and brainwash their minds and put doubt into their minds to try and quell the movement that is going on all over the entire world right now....

You are a liberal faggot sir....

You are the enemy.....

You are a Mangina of a men, a sissy boy, a poetry reading "I'm gentle as a butterfly" faggot boy....

You are the the conspiracy, these people have turned you into a sissy of a man, to the point I wouldn't even call you a man, you are a faggot not a man....

Signed,

Devils Advocate




Thank you. Your insults only help to confirm my point about a great number of issues. Also I said nothing about conspiracies. Amazing how you speak of generalizations when you attempt to sum me up completely in a single post as being "dumber than a box of rocks" and "I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce,"

Funny, because I am not divorced nor do I follow conspiracies. But I guess you know everything. Perhaps you are God and truly the one who wants everyone to think and see the world as you do. Reverse psychology is a powerful tool. You think therefore you are. You insult others yet you project your own behavior onto others claiming that they are what you practice yourself.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

designer wrote:Thank you all for the blatant insults and attacks.

I am very sorry that none of you took the time to read my post carefully. The title of the BBC article was misleading. Despite the content offering several perspectives on the given subject. The article's title is stated as an absolute. As for me being "paranoid", you are incorrect. If you took the time to read my post you would have read that I said that collectively articles like this in addition to the media help to paint a very negative picture of men as a whole.

As for leaving "science up to the academics". I shall not. Personally I come from a family of researchers and out of everyone these so called scientists today are some of the main people in the world who should be monitored and questioned at all times. No matter if you believe my post was made out of paranoia or not I have the right to express how I feel. Given the fact that as I explained before, many men are quick to agree with and or protect 'research' that suggests that all men are genetically flawed. It only shows me the level of conditioning that has been executed on men's minds. For it to be given that fruit flies can be used to confirm that men have shorter lifespans is absurd. From a scientific perspective there are profound environmental and social influences that would help to blatantly contradict such a claim. There is no insight into "why men dont live as long". The article is pure propaganda and junk/pop science as we like to call it. But YOU the public tend to eat up this stuff. Also to suggest that the BBC is in any kind of way a reliable and factual news source within itself is a joke. I am not sure of how many of you have lived in the UK. But trust me, the BBC is not considered a balanced and reliable source of news. Now that is a Fact. But you don't have to take my word for it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_BBC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... rives.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tag/bbc-bias/


Well perhaps I've misinterpreted you, but that's what your argument led me to think, given the premises. With your post above, you seem to have taken a very faint proof of (non-human) female superiority as something that people might "eat up" and automatically connect to the fact (or meme) that we human males are indeed inferior to females. The article is probably just a tiny, passing remark on a piece of science that some academic submitted to the press so his research could get a bit more public relevance and help his research grant being extended. It may well qualify as pop science, yet, I wouldn't call it "propaganda", unless I had a bias about this being part of some ongoing, systematic effort to degrade the male gender. If then, as you suspect, some fringe uber-feminist group want to hold onto "proofs" like the above to justify and push their claims further, good luck with convincing people with that, that sounds beyond ridiculous.

About the BBC, it does have a good reputation as a newscasting source, at least in Europe. Surely I would never put them on the same platform as commercial platforms with clear political affiliations and agendas, like Sky and many of your generalist news networks (assuing you're from the US).
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

designer wrote:Thank you. Your insults only help to confirm my point about a great number of issues. Also I said nothing about conspiracies. Amazing how you speak of generalizations when you attempt to sum me up completely in a single post as being "dumber than a box of rocks" and "I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce,"

Funny, because I am not divorced nor do I follow conspiracies. But I guess you know everything. Perhaps you are God and truly the one who wants everyone to think and see the world as you do. Reverse psychology is a powerful tool. You think therefore you are. You insult others yet you project your own behavior onto others claiming that they are what you practice yourself.


I wasn't insulting you, Devils Advocate, our brand new troll extraordinaire, was insulting me with that "dumber that a bag of rocks" statement. And sorry, but going on from a rather aseptic research on fruit fly cell biology to proclaiming "Lets not let these animals get away with this stuff. As long as men are silent they shall continue to print this poison that kills young men and confuses boys and degrades their sense of self worth." didn't exactly give me the impression that you were being balanced and stating facts.
Last edited by publicduende on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:Thank you. Your insults only help to confirm my point about a great number of issues. Also I said nothing about conspiracies. Amazing how you speak of generalizations when you attempt to sum me up completely in a single post as being "dumber than a box of rocks" and "I can understand the psychological reason for a man who has had issues with women, whether rejections or a bitter divorce,"

Funny, because I am not divorced nor do I follow conspiracies. But I guess you know everything. Perhaps you are God and truly the one who wants everyone to think and see the world as you do. Reverse psychology is a powerful tool. You think therefore you are. You insult others yet you project your own behavior onto others claiming that they are what you practice yourself.


That's my bad, sorry. That statement you quoted wasn't directed at you in particular, but at that previous post I linked at. I have read a few statements along the "woe me, there's a feminist conspiracy", surely not from you, but surely a pattern emerged.





You would know what a pattern was if your life depended upon it.....

And I'm just telling you right now, you are no Italian, you are a Jew, simple as that.....

I can see it in your writing and that would also explain your dual brain usage as well.

Trust me pal, I know more than you could ever begin to imagine or comprehend....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby Maker55 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Yeah the article was insulting men.

Isn't publicduende MARRIED?

If so, then that's all we need to know.

All manginas need to get da f**k out now!!!
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Maker55 wrote:Yeah the article was insulting men.

Isn't publicduende MARRIED?

If so, then that's all we need to know.

All manginas need to get da f**k out now!!!


Yes I am married. And you must be, well, a fruit fly in his late hours since you feel touched and insulted by the article.
Got the message mate, from now I will refrain from commenting on your lovely Zionist-feminist conspiracy carousel, where the whole world is crumbling down to the will of the Amazons because some of you couldn't get a date from a hot US blonde.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Forget it mate you missed my point completely. You just seem to be on a tirade of insulting people and invalidating their opinions no matter what. Everything you say is right so whatever...
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby designer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

You are funny.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

publicduende wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Yeah the article was insulting men.

Isn't publicduende MARRIED?

If so, then that's all we need to know.

All manginas need to get da f**k out now!!!


Yes I am married. And you must be, well, a fruit fly in his late hours since you feel touched and insulted by the article.
Got the message mate, from now I will refrain from commenting on your lovely Zionist-feminist conspiracy carousel, where the whole world is crumbling down to the will of the Amazons because some of you couldn't get a date from a hot US blonde.




I can get a date from a hot US blonde, so I guess I don't fit your mold....

The reason why I don't go out with hot US blondes is because they are bitches, they absolutely 100% hate men, and all they wish to do is use them for whatever they can get from them, simple as that. Not to mention they are sluts, they have tattoos, they are low class and stupid having been educated in stupidity at the local University, and lack any form of what it means to be a female.

So what you're basically saying is that women are just like this naturally and everyone should accept it and even love it like you do....

You are a Mangina with an agenda here, that much is painfully obvious....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests