Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Now we are genetically "flawed", totally inferior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am

designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


So far it's 2 people in favour of your theme and 2 people against. Perhaps you should care to elaborate your point better. What I gathered from your post is "an article about female fruit flies living a bit longer than male fruit flies has been published, so let's complain to the publisher because the article clearly points at ALL male species (including humans) being biologically inferior to the females, it's a clear act of anti-male propaganda and it could be used by feminist groups as more ammo for their claims".

Both gredman and I told you, at different levels of detail, that your "suspicions" are misplaced. Having read very similar arguments on a thread I was involved in less than 24 hours ago, a little bell rang in my head and, perhaps hurting your sensitivity, I stretched myself to call your reaction an act of paranoia.

Funnily enough I have read about lots of conspiracy theories and I embrace quite a few of them. The particular one you're hinting at, I never heard about before two days ago and frankly sounds very far fetched. Please remember, I'm not standing up against the idea that no US women are bitches, but that which places all women, US and non US, brainless single moms and competent, good-hearted young ladies in the same box and hammers them en masse. That's simply not true, it doesn't relate to my life experience and that of the hundreds people I have met, talked to and lived with, and most certainly doesn't apply to the youth culture of the countries I know the most: Italy and the UK.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I can get a date from a hot US blonde, so I guess I don't fit your mold....

The reason why I don't go out with hot US blondes is because they are bitches, they absolutely 100% hate men, and all they wish to do is use them for whatever they can get from them, simple as that. Not to mention they are sluts, they have tattoos, they are low class and stupid having been educated in stupidity at the local University, and lack any form of what it means to be a female.

So what you're basically saying is that women are just like this naturally and everyone should accept it and even love it like you do....

You are a Mangina with an agenda here, that much is painfully obvious....


I have never said that all women are sluts with tattoos and crappy education and we should accept them that way. And what the hell is wrong with having a tattoo or not having the money to afford an Ivy League education? Are you a brain surgeon from Yale anyway? I am saying that, even if 50% of the US women fit this bill, and I'm surely exaggerating here, this doesn't give you any ground to generalise and bash on the other 50%, if not the entire female population of Western countries (or Anglo countries, whatever set you're talking about).

Have you ever met an Italian girl? Have you ever met some of my American cousins who live in Florida? Have you ever met my wife? And my ex-girlfriend? Why can I count dozens of young women who may not be perfectly flawless as your Majesty requires them to be, yet have a good heart, are genuinely keen on their partners and have no evil agenda of money extraction, or world domination for that matter. In my life I have met hundreds of women, from friends to colleagues, family to f**k buddies. You know how many women I met that get close to your description? A mere 2. Two. And if I have time I will be asking the same questions to my friends and, if they won't think I'm a bit weird to ask, they will most probably give me similar answers and similar numbers.

What is really upsetting me right now, even more than all the racist and gratuitous insults that make me think you're the male version of those who you despise the most, is that this monumental meme of feminist conspiracy is so ingraned in your view of the world that even if there was one, totally decent and reasonably hot US girl kneeling in front of you and begging to be accepted by you, you wouldn't even be able to see her. Because you would rather keep consistent with the anti-male narrative that you use to justify your thoughts and actions, than review your personal female horror movie and recognise that, like everything else in life, human relationships always come in shades of gray, not just the whites and the blacks.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I can get a date from a hot US blonde, so I guess I don't fit your mold....

The reason why I don't go out with hot US blondes is because they are bitches, they absolutely 100% hate men, and all they wish to do is use them for whatever they can get from them, simple as that. Not to mention they are sluts, they have tattoos, they are low class and stupid having been educated in stupidity at the local University, and lack any form of what it means to be a female.

So what you're basically saying is that women are just like this naturally and everyone should accept it and even love it like you do....

You are a Mangina with an agenda here, that much is painfully obvious....


I have never said that all women are sluts with tattoos and crappy education and we should accept them that way. And what the hell is wrong with having a tattoo or not having the money to afford an Ivy League education? Are you a brain surgeon from Yale anyway? I am saying that, even if 50% of the US women fit this bill, and I'm surely exaggerating here, this doesn't give you any ground to generalise and bash on the other 50%, if not the entire female population of Western countries (or Anglo countries, whatever set you're talking about).

Have you ever met an Italian girl? Have you ever met some of my American cousins who live in Florida? Have you ever met my wife? And my ex-girlfriend? Why can I count dozens of young women who may not be perfectly flawless as your Majesty requires them to be, yet have a good heart, are genuinely keen on their partners and have no evil agenda of money extraction, or world domination for that matter. In my life I have met hundreds of women, from friends to colleagues, family to f**k buddies. You know how many women I met that get close to your description? A mere 2. Two. And if I have time I will be asking the same questions to my friends and, if they won't think I'm a bit weird to ask, they will most probably give me similar answers and similar numbers.

What is really upsetting me right now, even more than all the racist and gratuitous insults that make me think you're the male version of those who you despise the most, is that this monumental meme of feminist conspiracy is so ingraned in your view of the world that even if there was one, totally decent and reasonably hot US girl kneeling in front of you and begging to be accepted by you, you wouldn't even be able to see her. Because you would rather keep consistent with the anti-male narrative that you use to justify your thoughts and actions, than review your personal female horror movie and recognise that, like everything else in life, human relationships always come in shades of gray, not just the whites and the blacks.





Florida? Oh I love Florida, what a wonderful place that is, let me tell you about my stories in Florida, I'm sure they will validate your beliefs as well....

I met Lorrie in Orlando, I was 28 and she 25, she being a hot looking blonde German girl, with a beautiful face. After going out with her for awhile it turns out she has one little flaw about her, she likes to have sex with every man there is that comes around, and goes from man to man to man, like the epitome of a tramp. I guess she isn't like your cousins....

And then there was Stephanie, I met her in Pensacola Florida, she being a nice cute looking brunette. After going out with her for awhile it seems that her mother has the hots for me and one day comes over to my place and wants to talk about "sex" with me, and the real kicker is that it was my girlfriend who arranged it....

I guess she isn't like your wife is she?

Listen, I have a hundred more stories, each of which show the mind boggling screwed up nature of society, the reason why you see nothing wrong is because that society is your friend, not your enemy.

Well it's my enemy, just as you are....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I can get a date from a hot US blonde, so I guess I don't fit your mold....

The reason why I don't go out with hot US blondes is because they are bitches, they absolutely 100% hate men, and all they wish to do is use them for whatever they can get from them, simple as that. Not to mention they are sluts, they have tattoos, they are low class and stupid having been educated in stupidity at the local University, and lack any form of what it means to be a female.

So what you're basically saying is that women are just like this naturally and everyone should accept it and even love it like you do....

You are a Mangina with an agenda here, that much is painfully obvious....


I have never said that all women are sluts with tattoos and crappy education and we should accept them that way. And what the hell is wrong with having a tattoo or not having the money to afford an Ivy League education? Are you a brain surgeon from Yale anyway? I am saying that, even if 50% of the US women fit this bill, and I'm surely exaggerating here, this doesn't give you any ground to generalise and bash on the other 50%, if not the entire female population of Western countries (or Anglo countries, whatever set you're talking about).

Have you ever met an Italian girl? Have you ever met some of my American cousins who live in Florida? Have you ever met my wife? And my ex-girlfriend? Why can I count dozens of young women who may not be perfectly flawless as your Majesty requires them to be, yet have a good heart, are genuinely keen on their partners and have no evil agenda of money extraction, or world domination for that matter. In my life I have met hundreds of women, from friends to colleagues, family to f**k buddies. You know how many women I met that get close to your description? A mere 2. Two. And if I have time I will be asking the same questions to my friends and, if they won't think I'm a bit weird to ask, they will most probably give me similar answers and similar numbers.

What is really upsetting me right now, even more than all the racist and gratuitous insults that make me think you're the male version of those who you despise the most, is that this monumental meme of feminist conspiracy is so ingraned in your view of the world that even if there was one, totally decent and reasonably hot US girl kneeling in front of you and begging to be accepted by you, you wouldn't even be able to see her. Because you would rather keep consistent with the anti-male narrative that you use to justify your thoughts and actions, than review your personal female horror movie and recognise that, like everything else in life, human relationships always come in shades of gray, not just the whites and the blacks.





Florida? Oh I love Florida, what a wonderful place that is, let me tell you about my stories in Florida, I'm sure they will validate your beliefs as well....

I met Lorrie in Orlando, I was 28 and she 25, she being a hot looking blonde German girl, with a beautiful face. After going out with her for awhile it turns out she has one little flaw about her, she likes to have sex with every man there is that comes around, and goes from man to man to man, like the epitome of a tramp. I guess she isn't like your cousins....

And then there was Stephanie, I met her in Pensacola Florida, she being a nice cute looking brunette. After going out with her for awhile it seems that her mother has the hots for me and one day comes over to my place and wants to talk about "sex" with me, and the real kicker is that it was my girlfriend who arranged it....

I guess she isn't like your wife is she?

Listen, I have a hundred more stories, each of which show the mind boggling screwed up nature of society, the reason why you see nothing wrong is because that society is your friend, not your enemy.

Well it's my enemy, just as you are....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Well interesting stories, but how many women are there left in the US, apart from Lorrie and Stephanie? Then again, I know only a handful of US young women and who knows you might be right, I stopped knowing them at the point where they would turn into revolting bitches with a penchant for sexual perversions.

Is the US really that screwed, that you can't find a single decent woman who is happy to start a healthy relationship, even without marriage, that is intellectually and sexually fulfilling for both parties? Oh hang on, here's a question I like to ask: have you tried looking into the "middle tier", girls who are cute but not absolute head turners, perhaps not necessarily because they don't look good but because they're modest enough not to look like street walkers and keep their p***y for people they actually have feelings with?

About being "friends" with this kind of society, why should I hate them if they never did anything bad to me? I have always treated people with respect, men and women alike, and 99% of them reciprocated. I have no reason to believe my wife wants to go hypergamic any time soon, in fact she's dead scared I might leave her for some other Colombian hottie when we go there at the end of the year. Wouldn't you find it truly degrading, if somebody were to ask you to hate an entire category of individuals just because somebody else had a few bad episodes? I mean you met two bitches, maybe more, is that a signal of terminal corruption of the US society as a whole? Walk away and find a deal that suit you. Or move to the Philippines, as I think you did. I just find wrong, very wrong when people like you are not only elevating their personal experience and that of a minority of disappointed fellows into a universal truth, but also raving like madmen when somebody points out that there might be a different version of the truth out there.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby gredman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 am

designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?
Kazhdy odinokovy po svoemu...
gredman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I can get a date from a hot US blonde, so I guess I don't fit your mold....

The reason why I don't go out with hot US blondes is because they are bitches, they absolutely 100% hate men, and all they wish to do is use them for whatever they can get from them, simple as that. Not to mention they are sluts, they have tattoos, they are low class and stupid having been educated in stupidity at the local University, and lack any form of what it means to be a female.

So what you're basically saying is that women are just like this naturally and everyone should accept it and even love it like you do....

You are a Mangina with an agenda here, that much is painfully obvious....


I have never said that all women are sluts with tattoos and crappy education and we should accept them that way. And what the hell is wrong with having a tattoo or not having the money to afford an Ivy League education? Are you a brain surgeon from Yale anyway? I am saying that, even if 50% of the US women fit this bill, and I'm surely exaggerating here, this doesn't give you any ground to generalise and bash on the other 50%, if not the entire female population of Western countries (or Anglo countries, whatever set you're talking about).

Have you ever met an Italian girl? Have you ever met some of my American cousins who live in Florida? Have you ever met my wife? And my ex-girlfriend? Why can I count dozens of young women who may not be perfectly flawless as your Majesty requires them to be, yet have a good heart, are genuinely keen on their partners and have no evil agenda of money extraction, or world domination for that matter. In my life I have met hundreds of women, from friends to colleagues, family to f**k buddies. You know how many women I met that get close to your description? A mere 2. Two. And if I have time I will be asking the same questions to my friends and, if they won't think I'm a bit weird to ask, they will most probably give me similar answers and similar numbers.

What is really upsetting me right now, even more than all the racist and gratuitous insults that make me think you're the male version of those who you despise the most, is that this monumental meme of feminist conspiracy is so ingraned in your view of the world that even if there was one, totally decent and reasonably hot US girl kneeling in front of you and begging to be accepted by you, you wouldn't even be able to see her. Because you would rather keep consistent with the anti-male narrative that you use to justify your thoughts and actions, than review your personal female horror movie and recognise that, like everything else in life, human relationships always come in shades of gray, not just the whites and the blacks.





Florida? Oh I love Florida, what a wonderful place that is, let me tell you about my stories in Florida, I'm sure they will validate your beliefs as well....

I met Lorrie in Orlando, I was 28 and she 25, she being a hot looking blonde German girl, with a beautiful face. After going out with her for awhile it turns out she has one little flaw about her, she likes to have sex with every man there is that comes around, and goes from man to man to man, like the epitome of a tramp. I guess she isn't like your cousins....

And then there was Stephanie, I met her in Pensacola Florida, she being a nice cute looking brunette. After going out with her for awhile it seems that her mother has the hots for me and one day comes over to my place and wants to talk about "sex" with me, and the real kicker is that it was my girlfriend who arranged it....

I guess she isn't like your wife is she?

Listen, I have a hundred more stories, each of which show the mind boggling screwed up nature of society, the reason why you see nothing wrong is because that society is your friend, not your enemy.

Well it's my enemy, just as you are....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Well interesting stories, but how many women are there left in the US, apart from Lorrie and Stephanie? Then again, I know only a handful of US young women and who knows you might be right, I stopped knowing them at the point where they would turn into revolting bitches with a penchant for sexual perversions.

Is the US really that screwed, that you can't find a single decent woman who is happy to start a healthy relationship, even without marriage, that is intellectually and sexually fulfilling for both parties? Oh hang on, here's a question I like to ask: have you tried looking into the "middle tier", girls who are cute but not absolute head turners, perhaps not necessarily because they don't look good but because they're modest enough not to look like street walkers and keep their p***y for people they actually have feelings with?

About being "friends" with this kind of society, why should I hate them if they never did anything bad to me? I have always treated people with respect, men and women alike, and 99% of them reciprocated. I have no reason to believe my wife wants to go hypergamic any time soon, in fact she's dead scared I might leave her for some other Colombian hottie when we go there at the end of the year. Wouldn't you find it truly degrading, if somebody were to ask you to hate an entire category of individuals just because somebody else had a few bad episodes? I mean you met two bitches, maybe more, is that a signal of terminal corruption of the US society as a whole? Walk away and find a deal that suit you. Or move to the Philippines, as I think you did. I just find wrong, very wrong when people like you are not only elevating their personal experience and that of a minority of disappointed fellows into a universal truth, but also raving like madmen when somebody points out that there might be a different version of the truth out there.




Yes it is that bad in the USA and actually that was in the 90's so it's much worse now.

Talking with a Filipina for 5 minutes is a thousand times more fun and satisfying than talking with a white American girl....

I don't know about Asian girls because I never really talked with any of them before. Nor have I really talked with any Latinas either, only white girls, and they are rotten.

The main difference and problem with USA girls is the fact that they hate men and look down upon them.

This is what makes the USA unbearable and what makes me personally hate the women with a great passion, I don't want to go out with any low class two bit sluts anymore, no thanks, I've had enough of that for one lifetime thank you.

Maybe things are better where you are, I don't know, I only know how things are here not in Italy or anywhere else.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 am

gredman wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?

Thanks for clarifying on your opinion. I could add that the whole discourse is very much US-centric, and however the husband of a foreign (Colombian) woman and passionate about foreign cultures, I find it really hard to believe that the same arguments of a purported complete degeneration of the entire pool of eligible young women applies 100% outside the US. There are many countries that are neither in the Anglosphere, where this phenomenon allegedly reaches its nastiest peak, nor can be classified as second-world or retrograde. And truth be told, there are also countries that claim their place in modernity, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where women and routinely undergoing the cruellest forms of abuse, and can't even contemplate leaving their husbands.

All in all, based on experience, it's just impossible for me to believe that "all Western women are bitches" just because they acquire a packet of legal rights on marrying and divorcing, and I have started to feel it a bit like a punch in the stomach, when certain forum members lay hatred over this generic, broad category of individuals with no distinction whatsoever, to dramatic effect.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 am

publicduende wrote:
gredman wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?


Thanks for clarifying on your opinion. I could add that the whole discourse is very much US-centric, and however the husband of a foreign (Colombian) woman and passionate about foreign cultures, I find it really hard to believe that the same arguments of a purported complete degeneration of the entire pool of eligible young women applies 100% outside the US. There are many countries that are neither in the Anglosphere, where this phenomenon allegedly reaches its nastiest peak, nor can be classified as second-world or retrograde. And truth be told, there are also countries that claim their place in modernity, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where women and routinely undergoing the cruellest forms of abuse, and can't even contemplate leaving their husbands.

All in all, based on experience, it's just impossible for me to believe that "all Western women are bitches" just because they acquire a packet of legal rights on marrying and divorcing, and I have started to feel it a bit like a punch in the stomach, when certain forum members lay hatred over this generic, broad category of individuals with no distinction whatsoever, to dramatic effect.





Well I'm a Philosopher, while others were watching football or basketball or watching some sitcom on TV I was studying and observing, and seeking the truth....

So I'm not basing what I'm saying on my experience alone, but from the experience of everyone I know. Everyone I've ever known in the USA....

I know not one person who hasn't been divorced, not one single solitary person.....

When you go out onto the streets, you don't see men and women together in a relationship, you only see singles and friends together, no romance, no flower buying, no natural affection between men and women, it's all over. But I'm old enough to remember when that did exist in the USA....

It doesn't exist anymore, the relationship between men and women in the USA is over....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
gredman wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?


Thanks for clarifying on your opinion. I could add that the whole discourse is very much US-centric, and however the husband of a foreign (Colombian) woman and passionate about foreign cultures, I find it really hard to believe that the same arguments of a purported complete degeneration of the entire pool of eligible young women applies 100% outside the US. There are many countries that are neither in the Anglosphere, where this phenomenon allegedly reaches its nastiest peak, nor can be classified as second-world or retrograde. And truth be told, there are also countries that claim their place in modernity, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where women and routinely undergoing the cruellest forms of abuse, and can't even contemplate leaving their husbands.

All in all, based on experience, it's just impossible for me to believe that "all Western women are bitches" just because they acquire a packet of legal rights on marrying and divorcing, and I have started to feel it a bit like a punch in the stomach, when certain forum members lay hatred over this generic, broad category of individuals with no distinction whatsoever, to dramatic effect.





Well I'm a Philosopher, while others were watching football or basketball or watching some sitcom on TV I was studying and observing, and seeking the truth....

So I'm not basing what I'm saying on my experience alone, but from the experience of everyone I know. Everyone I've ever known in the USA....

I know not one person who hasn't been divorced, not one single solitary person.....

When you go out onto the streets, you don't see men and women together in a relationship, you only see singles and friends together, no romance, no flower buying, no natural affection between men and women, it's all over. But I'm old enough to remember when that did exist in the USA....

It doesn't exist anymore, the relationship between men and women in the USA is over....

Signed,

Devils Advocate






I need to clarify that by saying the relationship between white men and white women is over.

Other races appear to be doing ok from what I can see, Mexicans are doing fine, Asians as far as I know are doing fine, and I don't know about blacks so I cannot comment at all on them.

But there was once upon a time where romance did exist, and men bought women flowers and you saw men and women together in relationships everywhere.....

That doesn't exist anymore....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
gredman wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?


Thanks for clarifying on your opinion. I could add that the whole discourse is very much US-centric, and however the husband of a foreign (Colombian) woman and passionate about foreign cultures, I find it really hard to believe that the same arguments of a purported complete degeneration of the entire pool of eligible young women applies 100% outside the US. There are many countries that are neither in the Anglosphere, where this phenomenon allegedly reaches its nastiest peak, nor can be classified as second-world or retrograde. And truth be told, there are also countries that claim their place in modernity, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where women and routinely undergoing the cruellest forms of abuse, and can't even contemplate leaving their husbands.

All in all, based on experience, it's just impossible for me to believe that "all Western women are bitches" just because they acquire a packet of legal rights on marrying and divorcing, and I have started to feel it a bit like a punch in the stomach, when certain forum members lay hatred over this generic, broad category of individuals with no distinction whatsoever, to dramatic effect.


Well I'm a Philosopher, while others were watching football or basketball or watching some sitcom on TV I was studying and observing, and seeking the truth....

So I'm not basing what I'm saying on my experience alone, but from the experience of everyone I know. Everyone I've ever known in the USA....

I know not one person who hasn't been divorced, not one single solitary person.....

When you go out onto the streets, you don't see men and women together in a relationship, you only see singles and friends together, no romance, no flower buying, no natural affection between men and women, it's all over. But I'm old enough to remember when that did exist in the USA....

It doesn't exist anymore, the relationship between men and women in the USA is over....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Don't know what to add. Judging from this one and a few of the latest posts, this forum has turned into a hate circle of everything that is modern and points to gender equality. If your sexual utopia is a young girl harem, Taleban style, you go ahead. If you want to blame the Freemasons or some Zionist lobby (Hollywood?) for the rise of a culture of materialism and mindless self-gratification, fine, I'm 100% with you, indeed I have read a things or two on the subject. But if you want to say that the same powers to be have been conspiring to turn women into evil agents solely devoted to the depravation of mankind, an army of Liliths ready to use their innate sense of perversion against our innocence, there's no way in the world I'm gonna believe such bull. If anything, the number of women in real roles of power is so low that it's statistically impossible that it wasn't a vast majority of men that designed and executed such plans.

But then admitting you, virtuous American men, are the cause of your own demise, and women are acting puppets just as much as men, would be short-circuiting your narrative, wouldn't it?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 am

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
gredman wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


I have to side with publicduende on this one. I understand your argument, that this article is merely a drop in a vast sea of anti-male media conspiracy. Not being a frequent purveyor of scientific print, I can't argue with you on that. Perhaps there is an observable anti-male campaign across the worlds information channels.

What sparks my skepticism is the fervent hatred of American women throughout this forum. Now, I am in agreement with some things commonly expressed here: I believe that healthy traditional gender roles are being phased out of society by a politically correct zeitgeist sparked by modern feminism. It is also very refreshing for me to read many of Winstons views on American culture compared that of the rest of the world. I don't understand, however, why we must deride the women of our society with hatred.

Don't we all have mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, lovers and teachers who have helped us to appreciate the opposite sex and it's essential role in our lives? Even in mainly patriarchal societies, women are heralded as the keepers of culture and the socializing force for all people, boys and girls. In Russia they are given a holiday - March 8, international women's day.

So back to the article - media conspiracy or no, is this article really a good reason to play the victim and start a hate parade against society and women?


Thanks for clarifying on your opinion. I could add that the whole discourse is very much US-centric, and however the husband of a foreign (Colombian) woman and passionate about foreign cultures, I find it really hard to believe that the same arguments of a purported complete degeneration of the entire pool of eligible young women applies 100% outside the US. There are many countries that are neither in the Anglosphere, where this phenomenon allegedly reaches its nastiest peak, nor can be classified as second-world or retrograde. And truth be told, there are also countries that claim their place in modernity, like Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, where women and routinely undergoing the cruellest forms of abuse, and can't even contemplate leaving their husbands.

All in all, based on experience, it's just impossible for me to believe that "all Western women are bitches" just because they acquire a packet of legal rights on marrying and divorcing, and I have started to feel it a bit like a punch in the stomach, when certain forum members lay hatred over this generic, broad category of individuals with no distinction whatsoever, to dramatic effect.


Well I'm a Philosopher, while others were watching football or basketball or watching some sitcom on TV I was studying and observing, and seeking the truth....

So I'm not basing what I'm saying on my experience alone, but from the experience of everyone I know. Everyone I've ever known in the USA....

I know not one person who hasn't been divorced, not one single solitary person.....

When you go out onto the streets, you don't see men and women together in a relationship, you only see singles and friends together, no romance, no flower buying, no natural affection between men and women, it's all over. But I'm old enough to remember when that did exist in the USA....

It doesn't exist anymore, the relationship between men and women in the USA is over....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


Don't know what to add. Judging from this one and a few of the latest posts, this forum has turned into a hate circle of everything that is modern and points to gender equality. If your sexual utopia is a young girl harem, Taleban style, you go ahead. If you want to blame the Freemasons or some Zionist lobby (Hollywood?) for the rise of a culture of materialism and mindless self-gratification, fine, I'm 100% with you, indeed I have read a things or two on the subject. But if you want to say that the same powers to be have been conspiring to turn women into evil agents solely devoted to the depravation of mankind, an army of Liliths ready to use their innate sense of perversion against our innocence, there's no way in the world I'm gonna believe such bull. If anything, the number of women in real roles of power is so low that it's statistically impossible that it wasn't a vast majority of men that designed and executed such plans.

But then admitting you, virtuous American men, are the cause of your own demise, and women are acting puppets just as much as men, would be short-circuiting your narrative, wouldn't it?





It's funny how you cannot even understand the most simple basic thing. Women in the USA are destroyed, there are no women in the USA, they are bitches and c**ts who have attitudes, hello, what part about that don't you understand?

If you go out with one, you are going out with a women who has been with a hundred other men, who has a 25% chance of having an STD already.

What part about that don't you understand?

Now if I wanted to go out and f**k girls left and right than the USA is a paradise on earth, because I can f**k lot's of girls if I wanted to, but why would I want to?

Lot's of guys don't mind one bit though, and they do f**k girls left and right, all the time, everyday and every night, so if you don't mind that then the USA is the best place to live in the world....

But if you want to find a wife, the USA is by far the worst place on planet earth to try and do that.

Listen, I really don't care what you think, think whatever you want to think I simply don't care.

The world is almost about to enter the Tribulation, thank God for that....

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:The world is almost about to enter the Tribulation, thank God for that....

Devils Advocate


DA,
I back that 110%. 4 years ago I was dead set against the Illuminati plan to cull back the useless eaters. I have fought hard against that plan.

Now? Bring it on.

MBA and CAF are for the few men who have guts and balls.....about 0.1% of men if that. After the tribulations we will build a new world for ourselves and the Illuminati will leave us alone as being so few as to be insignificant to them. They might even create some sort of peace accord because we fully intend to defend ourselves with deadly force.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Now we are genetically "flawed", totally infer

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 pm

I put this into my societal programming forum.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby designer » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:06 pm

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


So far it's 2 people in favour of your theme and 2 people against. Perhaps you should care to elaborate your point better. What I gathered from your post is "an article about female fruit flies living a bit longer than male fruit flies has been published, so let's complain to the publisher because the article clearly points at ALL male species (including humans) being biologically inferior to the females, it's a clear act of anti-male propaganda and it could be used by feminist groups as more ammo for their claims".

Both gredman and I told you, at different levels of detail, that your "suspicions" are misplaced. Having read very similar arguments on a thread I was involved in less than 24 hours ago, a little bell rang in my head and, perhaps hurting your sensitivity, I stretched myself to call your reaction an act of paranoia.

Funnily enough I have read about lots of conspiracy theories and I embrace quite a few of them. The particular one you're hinting at, I never heard about before two days ago and frankly sounds very far fetched. Please remember, I'm not standing up against the idea that no US women are bitches, but that which places all women, US and non US, brainless single moms and competent, good-hearted young ladies in the same box and hammers them en masse. That's simply not true, it doesn't relate to my life experience and that of the hundreds people I have met, talked to and lived with, and most certainly doesn't apply to the youth culture of the countries I know the most: Italy and the UK.



You are still writing here? My God. I never thought that this would even warrant a second page. Look mate I don't care if it were 0 for, 1000 against. It doesn't really matter. I did not set out to change anyone's minds on anything. Whoever wanted to make a complaint to the bbc could and those who dont give a damn dont have too. It is as simple as that. All I did was express an opinion. I know what I believe to be the truth and that is that. lots of people think that obama is the greatest President in the universe. Makes no difference what I say, they are going to believe what they want and read into any constructive criticism of him as an attack against him. That is just the nature of the time in which we live in. There is never anything "simple" about this suedo scientific rhetoric. Everything fuels the collective narrative and that has been up to this point to prove that men are inferior on all levels. I am sorry if others can not see the overall picture but I do and I am going to talk about it. You cam call me crazy, stupid, paranoid or whatever you fancy. There is nothing unique or new about being personally attacked for having an opinion. Author Chris Hedges also is attacked for his opinions about the usa and its system of capitalism. He too has been called a looney, stupid and a wack-job. Same old story. yet he sued the President and Won. Where was that in the news? I will never allow you or people like you to deter me from speaking what I believe to be the truth.
Last edited by designer on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 pm

designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.


You are wrong and clearly missed my point.


So far it's 2 people in favour of your theme and 2 people against. Perhaps you should care to elaborate your point better. What I gathered from your post is "an article about female fruit flies living a bit longer than male fruit flies has been published, so let's complain to the publisher because the article clearly points at ALL male species (including humans) being biologically inferior to the females, it's a clear act of anti-male propaganda and it could be used by feminist groups as more ammo for their claims".

Both gredman and I told you, at different levels of detail, that your "suspicions" are misplaced. Having read very similar arguments on a thread I was involved in less than 24 hours ago, a little bell rang in my head and, perhaps hurting your sensitivity, I stretched myself to call your reaction an act of paranoia.

Funnily enough I have read about lots of conspiracy theories and I embrace quite a few of them. The particular one you're hinting at, I never heard about before two days ago and frankly sounds very far fetched. Please remember, I'm not standing up against the idea that no US women are bitches, but that which places all women, US and non US, brainless single moms and competent, good-hearted young ladies in the same box and hammers them en masse. That's simply not true, it doesn't relate to my life experience and that of the hundreds people I have met, talked to and lived with, and most certainly doesn't apply to the youth culture of the countries I know the most: Italy and the UK.



You are still writing here? My God. I never thought that this would even warrant a second page. Look mate I don't care if it were 0 for, 1000 against. It doesn't really matter. I did not set out to change anyone's minds on anything. Whoever wanted to make a complaint to the bbc could and those who dont give a damn dont have too. It is as simple as that. All I did was express an opinion. I know what I believe to be the truth and that is that. lots of people think that obama is the greatest President in the universe. Makes no difference what I say, they are going to believe what they want and read into any constructive criticism of him as an attack against him. That is just the nature of the time in which we live in. There is never anything "simple" about this suedo scientific rhetoric. Everything fuels the collective narrative and that has been up to this point to prove that men are inferior on all levels. I am sorry if others can not see the overall picture but I do and I am going to talk about it. You cam call me crazy, stupid, paranoid or whatever you fancy. There is nothing unique or new about being personally attacked for having an opinion. Author Chris Hedges also is attacked for his opinions about the usa and its system of capitalism. He too has been called a looney, stupid and a wack-job. Same old story. yet he sued the President and Won. Where was that in the news? I will never allow you or people like you from deterring me from speaking what I believe to be the truth.


You're free to believe what you want. By the same token, women are free to f**k whoever they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's called modern times. Simple as that. If you don't like the odds not being on your favour anymore, you can always move to a second-world country where, in general, women will be exactly the same, only with the expectation bar set lower.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests