Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Now we are genetically "flawed", totally inferior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.

You are wrong and clearly missed my point.

So far it's 2 people in favour of your theme and 2 people against. Perhaps you should care to elaborate your point better. What I gathered from your post is "an article about female fruit flies living a bit longer than male fruit flies has been published, so let's complain to the publisher because the article clearly points at ALL male species (including humans) being biologically inferior to the females, it's a clear act of anti-male propaganda and it could be used by feminist groups as more ammo for their claims".

Both gredman and I told you, at different levels of detail, that your "suspicions" are misplaced. Having read very similar arguments on a thread I was involved in less than 24 hours ago, a little bell rang in my head and, perhaps hurting your sensitivity, I stretched myself to call your reaction an act of paranoia.

Funnily enough I have read about lots of conspiracy theories and I embrace quite a few of them. The particular one you're hinting at, I never heard about before two days ago and frankly sounds very far fetched. Please remember, I'm not standing up against the idea that no US women are bitches, but that which places all women, US and non US, brainless single moms and competent, good-hearted young ladies in the same box and hammers them en masse. That's simply not true, it doesn't relate to my life experience and that of the hundreds people I have met, talked to and lived with, and most certainly doesn't apply to the youth culture of the countries I know the most: Italy and the UK.

You are still writing here? My God. I never thought that this would even warrant a second page. Look mate I don't care if it were 0 for, 1000 against. It doesn't really matter. I did not set out to change anyone's minds on anything. Whoever wanted to make a complaint to the bbc could and those who dont give a damn dont have too. It is as simple as that. All I did was express an opinion. I know what I believe to be the truth and that is that. lots of people think that obama is the greatest President in the universe. Makes no difference what I say, they are going to believe what they want and read into any constructive criticism of him as an attack against him. That is just the nature of the time in which we live in. There is never anything "simple" about this suedo scientific rhetoric. Everything fuels the collective narrative and that has been up to this point to prove that men are inferior on all levels. I am sorry if others can not see the overall picture but I do and I am going to talk about it. You cam call me crazy, stupid, paranoid or whatever you fancy. There is nothing unique or new about being personally attacked for having an opinion. Author Chris Hedges also is attacked for his opinions about the usa and its system of capitalism. He too has been called a looney, stupid and a wack-job. Same old story. yet he sued the President and Won. Where was that in the news? I will never allow you or people like you from deterring me from speaking what I believe to be the truth.

You're free to believe what you want. By the same token, women are free to f**k whoever they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's called modern times. Simple as that. If you don't like the odds not being on your favour anymore, you can always move to a second-world country where, in general, women will be exactly the same, only with the expectation bar set lower.

You are a Mangina, what are you doing here? Why would you want to be on a board where men want to be men? You want to come on here and put your nose into a place where you want to defend women, you are what's called a Mangina, a sissy boy, you are on women's side, you love that they are sluts now, you love that they can f**k whomever they want to, you love that they are f***ing over the entire world, it doesn't bother you one bit, this is modern society to you.

You are lucky I don't meet you in person because I would not hesitate to knock your teeth down your throat....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
gredman wrote:Dude this article doesn't carry the message that males are inferior, it's just about research that might suggest females live longer.

Settle down.

So far it's 2 people in favour of your theme and 2 people against. Perhaps you should care to elaborate your point better. What I gathered from your post is "an article about female fruit flies living a bit longer than male fruit flies has been published, so let's complain to the publisher because the article clearly points at ALL male species (including humans) being biologically inferior to the females, it's a clear act of anti-male propaganda and it could be used by feminist groups as more ammo for their claims".

Both gredman and I told you, at different levels of detail, that your "suspicions" are misplaced. Having read very similar arguments on a thread I was involved in less than 24 hours ago, a little bell rang in my head and, perhaps hurting your sensitivity, I stretched myself to call your reaction an act of paranoia.

Funnily enough I have read about lots of conspiracy theories and I embrace quite a few of them. The particular one you're hinting at, I never heard about before two days ago and frankly sounds very far fetched. Please remember, I'm not standing up against the idea that no US women are bitches, but that which places all women, US and non US, brainless single moms and competent, good-hearted young ladies in the same box and hammers them en masse. That's simply not true, it doesn't relate to my life experience and that of the hundreds people I have met, talked to and lived with, and most certainly doesn't apply to the youth culture of the countries I know the most: Italy and the UK.

You are still writing here? My God. I never thought that this would even warrant a second page. Look mate I don't care if it were 0 for, 1000 against. It doesn't really matter. I did not set out to change anyone's minds on anything. Whoever wanted to make a complaint to the bbc could and those who dont give a damn dont have too. It is as simple as that. All I did was express an opinion. I know what I believe to be the truth and that is that. lots of people think that obama is the greatest President in the universe. Makes no difference what I say, they are going to believe what they want and read into any constructive criticism of him as an attack against him. That is just the nature of the time in which we live in. There is never anything "simple" about this suedo scientific rhetoric. Everything fuels the collective narrative and that has been up to this point to prove that men are inferior on all levels. I am sorry if others can not see the overall picture but I do and I am going to talk about it. You cam call me crazy, stupid, paranoid or whatever you fancy. There is nothing unique or new about being personally attacked for having an opinion. Author Chris Hedges also is attacked for his opinions about the usa and its system of capitalism. He too has been called a looney, stupid and a wack-job. Same old story. yet he sued the President and Won. Where was that in the news? I will never allow you or people like you from deterring me from speaking what I believe to be the truth.

You're free to believe what you want. By the same token, women are free to f**k whoever they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's called modern times. Simple as that. If you don't like the odds not being on your favour anymore, you can always move to a second-world country where, in general, women will be exactly the same, only with the expectation bar set lower.

And you can call yourself an Italian all you want to, that's what you Jews do, call yourself the nationality of whatever country you are residing in, but I can assure you that you are a Jew. That's what you Jews do, all you know how to do is lie through your teeth, you lie about everything there is under the sun, with an agenda to destroy all of society, this is why Hitler tried to kill all of you, for the final solution to the Jew problem.

Now you Jews have destroyed the whole world, into the world that you love filled with evil, and you support it and go around trying to get everyone else to support it as well, as you are doing here on this board.

Yes Jew boy I know exactly who and what you are, you can hide yourself from others but not from me.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:

Settle down.

You are a Mangina, what are you doing here? Why would you want to be on a board where men want to be men? You want to come on here and put your nose into a place where you want to defend women, you are what's called a Mangina, a sissy boy, you are on women's side, you love that they are sluts now, you love that they can f**k whomever they want to, you love that they are f***ing over the entire world, it doesn't bother you one bit, this is modern society to you.

You are lucky I don't meet you in person because I would not hesitate to knock your teeth down your throat....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

You need medication, seriously. The tone of your posts swing from the barely readable, which I am still (but not for long) polite enough to debate, to blind, violent rants where you repeat the same insults like mantras. We both know that it's you who have no place either in a forum like this, or in this society. Carry on like this, and soon enough the only people you'll have by your side will be two chaps in a uniform.

This is it for you, my "man". I won't spend a single word on you and your salivation anymore.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm

publicduende wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:

Settle down.

Signed,

Devils Advocate

You need medication, seriously. The tone of your posts swing from the barely readable, which I am still (but not for long) polite enough to debate, to blind, violent rants where you repeat the same insults like mantras. We both know that it's you who have no place either in a forum like this, or in this society. Carry on like this, and soon enough the only people you'll have by your side will be two chaps in a uniform.

This is it for you, my "man". I won't spend a single word on you and your salivation anymore.

Just remember this Jew, it was the Germans who called you out, and soon mother f***er we are going to come for you again.....

You are a piece of shit Jew boy, who worships women, and from this point forward on this board I'm going to ridicule every post you make and show everyone how you are a first class walking idiot and how you have an agenda here.

You are a dick sucking butt f***ing faggot Jew who loves to have sex with little boys.....

Your day is coming once again Jew, watch and see mother f***er.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Hmm...., publicduende is Italian, not Jew, DevilsAdvocate. And what's up with your obsession with German superiority? If you want to discuss that, there's a forum called Stormfront you can go over to.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

zboy1 wrote:Hmm...., publicduende is Italian, not Jew, DevilsAdvocate. And what's up with your obsession with German superiority? If you want to discuss that, there's a forum called Stormfront you can go over to.

I don't have an obsession with it. The fact of the matter is Germany is responsible for both of the first two world wars....

There is a reason for that, and it isn't what you're told in history books....

The world is soon going to learn who is in charge of this world and who always has been.....

The USA built worldwide economic system will crash in one day, and then a New World Order will emerge from that crash, and it will be centered in Israel, and the USA will be wiped out. Turned into a military rule with brutal lethal force with people taken away to camps.....

If the German people speak out one word of this, they go to jail in Germany.....

Wake the f**k up!

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:
publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:

Settle down.

Signed,

Devils Advocate

You ok buddy?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby designer » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 pm

publicduende: Wrote...
You're free to believe what you want. By the same token, women are free to f**k whoever they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's called modern times.

Whatever you say M8. Its all the same old crap. You can attack me or other members of this site. Not sure why you are on this site. Sometimes I wonder if you are female pretending to be male. With that filthy mouth of yours I am sure that the "empowered" women you speak of truly Love you. Like all American and British women, a filthy mouth is a lovely mouth when it comes to their low standards. yes, women can *uck whoever they want. And they can end up in the STD box or worst be like that fabulous Jade Goody and sleep around to the point of developing cancer of the reproductive organs. Most Genuine medical professionals will tell you that women's bodies simply were not designed to handle loads of partners. It takes a toll on their health and well being over time. It is sickness. I am a Man and I do not sleep around. I am not a whore and never will be. Most men have some level of self respect. So if to you being 'empowered' means being a whore. Then oki, go ahead, you are welcome to em m8. I will take the women who are not whores. For me those women are more valuable that some skantilly clad disease vessels who get their kicks emulating the worse behaivor in men. Your existence seems to revolve around defending women. I dealt with loads of your type when I was like 19.
designer
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:47 pm

designer wrote:publicduende: Wrote...
You're free to believe what you want. By the same token, women are free to f**k whoever they want. It's not a conspiracy, it's called modern times.

Whatever you say M8. Its all the same old crap. You can attack me or other members of this site. Not sure why you are on this site. Sometimes I wonder if you are female pretending to be male. With that filthy mouth of yours I am sure that the "empowered" women you speak of truly Love you. Like all American and British women, a filthy mouth is a lovely mouth when it comes to their low standards. yes, women can *uck whoever they want. And they can end up in the STD box or worst be like that fabulous Jade Goody and sleep around to the point of developing cancer of the reproductive organs. Most Genuine medical professionals will tell you that women's bodies simply were not designed to handle loads of partners. It takes a toll on their health and well being over time. It is sickness. I am a Man and I do not sleep around. I am not a whore and never will be. Most men have some level of self respect. So if to you being 'empowered' means being a whore. Then oki, go ahead, you are welcome to em m8. I will take the women who are not whores. For me those women are more valuable that some skantilly clad disease vessels who get their kicks emulating the worse behaivor in men. Your existence seems to revolve around defending women. I dealt with loads of your type when I was like 19.

There are loads of women with some sense of self respect. It's not my fault if you have never been able to meet as many as I have. I have lived in the UK 1998-2003 and 2007-present, enough time to understand what's going on in this country and draw a few bottom lines. I am not attacking you. In fact I appreciated your reply on the top five worst thread and took some time to pen you a lengthy reply where, among other things, I try to clarify what I mean by "empowered".

You mention STD's, Jade Goody, basically the lowest common denominator of femininity. Sure you're not barking up the wrong tree? Come down to London and be my guest when I meet a few friends, young women included, from my workplace or social circles of choice. Do not expect all of them to be head turning hotties. But one thing you will notice: they look, dress, speak and probably f**k like decent women and those who are married are still happily married. Oh why are you guys making me feel like I won the lottery just because I met some normal women? :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby designer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 pm

publicduende wrote:
designer wrote:publicduende: Wrote...

There are loads of women with some sense of self respect. It's not my fault if you have never been able to meet as many as I have. I have lived in the UK 1998-2003 and 2007-present, enough time to understand what's going on in this country and draw a few bottom lines. I am not attacking you. In fact I appreciated your reply on the top five worst thread and took some time to pen you a lengthy reply where, among other things, I try to clarify what I mean by "empowered".

You mention STD's, Jade Goody, basically the lowest common denominator of femininity. Sure you're not barking up the wrong tree? Come down to London and be my guest when I meet a few friends, young women included, from my workplace or social circles of choice. Do not expect all of them to be head turning hotties. But one thing you will notice: they look, dress, speak and probably f**k like decent women and those who are married are still happily married. Oh why are you guys making me feel like I won the lottery just because I met some normal women? :)

How do you know who I have met? Also i have met some women who respect themselves but they are not scumbag british women. Or other lowlife hags from the west. So there you go. But please continue to make assumptions about me. Also just because YOU, one in millions have meta few i guess proper women. In terms of probabilityit means nothing. Its like saying that there is one good criminal in a prison of thousands. It is pointless because the majority rules, this they define the reality. There are many good blacks but there are many more bad blacks in america who define the reality of their collective experiences. As for me "coming ondown to London" m8 i lived in london and it sucked. The womenthere are scum, absolutely. The majority of europe is on my side in that too kid. Trust me, british women do not rank very hogh on many mens lists.
designer
Freshman Poster

Postby polya » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 pm

polya wrote:Calling people here names like "faggots" is not cool and homophobia will lead to this forum being shut-down. If acting like a bad-boy works, then why don't you all have a ameri-skank wife by now?

As far as I know Devils Advocate has been banned. He was apparently an old acquaintance come back under a different nickname.

I agree on the extreme language abuse. It's quite clear that the same people who have extreme views on women and their alleged "conspiracy to enslave males" are the same who are profusely attacking and degrading gays, Jews, and any man who doesn't fit their bill.

They may well be hiding behind PC screens and anonymous avatars, but their troubled psyche shines through very clearly from the ways thay talk and complain, and the ways they address people with ideas different from theirs.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions