Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Don't have Facebook? YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Don't have Facebook? YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!!

Postby Bane » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Absolutely unbelievable! The stupidity of humanity never ceases to amaze me!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cious.html
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown







Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Once again, women's fearmongering controls the newsfeed in the west.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Once again, women's fearmongering controls the newsfeed in the west.




Women are not doing this, it's the Jews doing it, the Jews are the ones causing all the trouble. They even come onto this board pretending to be Italian when they are a Jew coming onto the board to brainwash it into their way of thinking.

People simply don't understand the Jews, Hitler did.....

And so did every country in Europe, as the Jews have been kicked out of every country there is in Europe over and over and over again.

Soon the world will realize that the Jews are the ones doing this to the world, and they are going to demand the Jews heads.....

The king of the Jews is almost here now, he is going to show up within a few years, 100% guaranteed, he may even show up within 1 year....

The Jews as a whole are pure evil human beings, having been handed over to serve Satan by Christ himself, the only Jews who are saved are those who follow Christ.

Women don't have the brainpower on their own to do anything, it's the Jews doing it for them....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Controversial, but there is a valid point, if one wants to read between the lines. There's a basic concept in information security, called trust by proxy. When you sign up and buy online from a "secure website", you're simply entrusting that some external institution (eg. Verisign) has carried out some due diligence on the company and what they do and has issued the vendor with a digital identity (eg. a SSL certificate) unique to them. Of course the question is always: who can trust the trustee? Valid question, as in cases like these the trust model tends to look like a linear chain, with perhaps some international or government authority on top.

Popular social networks offer an even better model, where trust becomes a decentralised network, a mesh of digital identities that validate one other the denser it becomes. They know who I am not just because I publish my photo and my personal e-mail address, but also because it can be assumed that at least a few dozens of my online contacts might well know me in person. Or at least one can try to infer that from my wall conversations, or my group affiliations etc. LinkedIn is an even better example, as I know for a fact recruitment agencies and HR of major corporations do check whether you have a LinkedIn presence and connections with people who may have been previously validated, or can be more easily accessed.

Like it or not, sites like Facebook and LinkedIn have become so popular and pervasive that they are seen as extensions of an individual public self. Of course saying that somebody without a Facebook profile may be a mass murderer is utter stupidity, as well as offensive to those savvy privacy lovers. However, it is true that looking at a standard Facebook profile full of personal stuff, photos and cross-referenceable information, one might feel more reassured that that person has a sizeable window of his/her public life open for verification.

Of course, I was sure somebody would use this as a further proof that the evil Jew-backed women are further bashing on us poor males :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby OutWest » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 pm

publicduende wrote:Controversial, but there is a valid point, if one wants to read between the lines. There's a basic concept in information security, called trust by proxy. When you sign up and buy online from a "secure website", you're simply entrusting that some external institution (eg. Verisign) has carried out some due diligence on the company and what they do and has issued the vendor with a digital identity (eg. a SSL certificate) unique to them. Of course the question is always: who can trust the trustee? Valid question, as in cases like these the trust model tends to look like a linear chain, with perhaps some international or government authority on top.

Popular social networks offer an even better model, where trust becomes a decentralised network, a mesh of digital identities that validate one other the denser it becomes. They know who I am not just because I publish my photo and my personal e-mail address, but also because it can be assumed that at least a few dozens of my online contacts might well know me in person. Or at least one can try to infer that from my wall conversations, or my group affiliations etc. LinkedIn is an even better example, as I know for a fact recruitment agencies and HR of major corporations do check whether you have a LinkedIn presence and connections with people who may have been previously validated, or can be more easily accessed.

Like it or not, sites like Facebook and LinkedIn have become so popular and pervasive that they are seen as extensions of an individual public self. Of course saying that somebody without a Facebook profile may be a mass murderer is utter stupidity, as well as offensive to those savvy privacy lovers. However, it is true that looking at a standard Facebook profile full of personal stuff, photos and cross-referenceable information, one might feel more reassured that that person has a sizeable window of his/her public life open for verification.

Of course, I was sure somebody would use this as a further proof that the evil Jew-backed women are further bashing on us poor males :)


When I was in Israel, the thing that struck me was how different it is than most people's expectation. Neighborhoods were much more social, and the girls are friendly. The other thing that hit me, was that if the Jews were really running everything, they would not be sitting on this postage stamp size country that is smaller than many counties in the US, so yes, they control all the money and all the media and all of the western world, but they can only manage some little county-sized territory that is going to be under siege by the Arab world forever? Hmm, something does not add up. Of course, even saying such a thing must make me a Jew in the eyes of the Jew haters, though a secret Jew, via Scotland for many generations...LOL. I have found it best not to engage such people- it is like dancing with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. They are usually little scared men looking for someone to blame for their failures in life.
It is a kind of self-flattery..."I would be successful, but a vast conspiracy of millions of Jews and others is blocking my success." They cannot fact the grim fact that the real threat to their life is the degenerate dolt looking at them in the mirror. I have noticed that such people are NEVER happy and content people, but whiny little he-bitches spreading their masturbatory excrement over the web.

ONE WAY TO HELP CLEAN UP THIS SITE: Hit the ignore button on the idiotic ranters. Do not pleasure them with any response.

With a coordinated effort, positive men can move the focus here towards positive experiences in life and how to achieve them, positive ways to make a living offshore, what to enjoy in life, and how to have the best experience overall.

With that said, I am going to make and ice-cold mango shake (Ice cream, coconut water, and vanilla ice-cream and LOTS of mango), and get going on the day.

Recipes for life (and mango shakes) are much better than bitter formulas for disaster and misery.


Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby publicduende » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:Controversial, but there is a valid point, if one wants to read between the lines. There's a basic concept in information security, called trust by proxy. When you sign up and buy online from a "secure website", you're simply entrusting that some external institution (eg. Verisign) has carried out some due diligence on the company and what they do and has issued the vendor with a digital identity (eg. a SSL certificate) unique to them. Of course the question is always: who can trust the trustee? Valid question, as in cases like these the trust model tends to look like a linear chain, with perhaps some international or government authority on top.

Popular social networks offer an even better model, where trust becomes a decentralised network, a mesh of digital identities that validate one other the denser it becomes. They know who I am not just because I publish my photo and my personal e-mail address, but also because it can be assumed that at least a few dozens of my online contacts might well know me in person. Or at least one can try to infer that from my wall conversations, or my group affiliations etc. LinkedIn is an even better example, as I know for a fact recruitment agencies and HR of major corporations do check whether you have a LinkedIn presence and connections with people who may have been previously validated, or can be more easily accessed.

Like it or not, sites like Facebook and LinkedIn have become so popular and pervasive that they are seen as extensions of an individual public self. Of course saying that somebody without a Facebook profile may be a mass murderer is utter stupidity, as well as offensive to those savvy privacy lovers. However, it is true that looking at a standard Facebook profile full of personal stuff, photos and cross-referenceable information, one might feel more reassured that that person has a sizeable window of his/her public life open for verification.

Of course, I was sure somebody would use this as a further proof that the evil Jew-backed women are further bashing on us poor males :)


When I was in Israel, the thing that struck me was how different it is than most people's expectation. Neighborhoods were much more social, and the girls are friendly. The other thing that hit me, was that if the Jews were really running everything, they would not be sitting on this postage stamp size country that is smaller than many counties in the US, so yes, they control all the money and all the media and all of the western world, but they can only manage some little county-sized territory that is going to be under siege by the Arab world forever? Hmm, something does not add up. Of course, even saying such a thing must make me a Jew in the eyes of the Jew haters, though a secret Jew, via Scotland for many generations...LOL. I have found it best not to engage such people- it is like dancing with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. They are usually little scared men looking for someone to blame for their failures in life.
It is a kind of self-flattery..."I would be successful, but a vast conspiracy of millions of Jews and others is blocking my success." They cannot fact the grim fact that the real threat to their life is the degenerate dolt looking at them in the mirror. I have noticed that such people are NEVER happy and content people, but whiny little he-bitches spreading their masturbatory excrement over the web.

ONE WAY TO HELP CLEAN UP THIS SITE: Hit the ignore button on the idiotic ranters. Do not pleasure them with any response.

With a coordinated effort, positive men can move the focus here towards positive experiences in life and how to achieve them, positive ways to make a living offshore, what to enjoy in life, and how to have the best experience overall.

With that said, I am going to make and ice-cold mango shake (Ice cream, coconut water, and vanilla ice-cream and LOTS of mango), and get going on the day.

Recipes for life (and mango shakes) are much better than bitter formulas for disaster and misery.


Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines


Words of wisdom, dear Outwest, and a refreshing bucket of water on the fire. Appreciate your sympathy, mate. This is my first intensive posting stint on the forum, because I had a few nightly hours disposable (I have the night shift on checking on a new production system for NYC and Singapore) and thought I had found something to debate about, something that is quite central to the "happier abroad" discourse and yet people often decorate with all sort of stereotypes and generalisations.

Enjoy you mango shake. And the weather. And not being an Apocalympic site for another full week. :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:10 am

OutWest wrote:When I was in Israel, the thing that struck me was how different it is than most people's expectation. Neighborhoods were much more social, and the girls are friendly. The other thing that hit me, was that if the Jews were really running everything, they would not be sitting on this postage stamp size country that is smaller than many counties in the US, so yes, they control all the money and all the media and all of the western world, but they can only manage some little county-sized territory that is going to be under siege by the Arab world forever? Hmm, something does not add up. Of course, even saying such a thing must make me a Jew in the eyes of the Jew haters, though a secret Jew, via Scotland for many generations...LOL. I have found it best not to engage such people- it is like dancing with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. They are usually little scared men looking for someone to blame for their failures in life.


Spot on on this one. Israel is one happy country. Full of sun, smart, friendly people and a few incredibly hot girls (Bar Refaeli anyone?). Unfortunately their political system is hostage to a faction of right-wing extremists that have leveraged the obscene flood of funding from the US to promote themselves as the US' hounddog in the Middle East, and evoking all the ghosts of their WW2 past, not one excluded: racist hatred, violence, subjugation of the weak and unarmed. Even relatively positive figures like Golda Meir have been twisted to serve as poster children of this neo-Zionist agenda.

If anyone has ever conspired to enslave the world, it's a selected number of people, most of them bankers and industrialists, many of whom happened to be Jewish or of Jewish descents. This doesn't make a Jew, whether living in Israel or Italy, a bad person any more than it makes it an Italian because he shares country of birth with Mussolini.

And by the way, just to clarify. There are no Jews in my family. My ancestry is full Italian on my dad's side and Spaniard on my mom's side. I am simply taking a stand for the ideas I believe in.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 am

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:Controversial, but there is a valid point, if one wants to read between the lines. There's a basic concept in information security, called trust by proxy. When you sign up and buy online from a "secure website", you're simply entrusting that some external institution (eg. Verisign) has carried out some due diligence on the company and what they do and has issued the vendor with a digital identity (eg. a SSL certificate) unique to them. Of course the question is always: who can trust the trustee? Valid question, as in cases like these the trust model tends to look like a linear chain, with perhaps some international or government authority on top.

Popular social networks offer an even better model, where trust becomes a decentralised network, a mesh of digital identities that validate one other the denser it becomes. They know who I am not just because I publish my photo and my personal e-mail address, but also because it can be assumed that at least a few dozens of my online contacts might well know me in person. Or at least one can try to infer that from my wall conversations, or my group affiliations etc. LinkedIn is an even better example, as I know for a fact recruitment agencies and HR of major corporations do check whether you have a LinkedIn presence and connections with people who may have been previously validated, or can be more easily accessed.

Like it or not, sites like Facebook and LinkedIn have become so popular and pervasive that they are seen as extensions of an individual public self. Of course saying that somebody without a Facebook profile may be a mass murderer is utter stupidity, as well as offensive to those savvy privacy lovers. However, it is true that looking at a standard Facebook profile full of personal stuff, photos and cross-referenceable information, one might feel more reassured that that person has a sizeable window of his/her public life open for verification.

Of course, I was sure somebody would use this as a further proof that the evil Jew-backed women are further bashing on us poor males :)


When I was in Israel, the thing that struck me was how different it is than most people's expectation. Neighborhoods were much more social, and the girls are friendly. The other thing that hit me, was that if the Jews were really running everything, they would not be sitting on this postage stamp size country that is smaller than many counties in the US, so yes, they control all the money and all the media and all of the western world, but they can only manage some little county-sized territory that is going to be under siege by the Arab world forever? Hmm, something does not add up. Of course, even saying such a thing must make me a Jew in the eyes of the Jew haters, though a secret Jew, via Scotland for many generations...LOL. I have found it best not to engage such people- it is like dancing with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. They are usually little scared men looking for someone to blame for their failures in life.
It is a kind of self-flattery..."I would be successful, but a vast conspiracy of millions of Jews and others is blocking my success." They cannot fact the grim fact that the real threat to their life is the degenerate dolt looking at them in the mirror. I have noticed that such people are NEVER happy and content people, but whiny little he-bitches spreading their masturbatory excrement over the web.

ONE WAY TO HELP CLEAN UP THIS SITE: Hit the ignore button on the idiotic ranters. Do not pleasure them with any response.

With a coordinated effort, positive men can move the focus here towards positive experiences in life and how to achieve them, positive ways to make a living offshore, what to enjoy in life, and how to have the best experience overall.

With that said, I am going to make and ice-cold mango shake (Ice cream, coconut water, and vanilla ice-cream and LOTS of mango), and get going on the day.

Recipes for life (and mango shakes) are much better than bitter formulas for disaster and misery.


Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines




Well then I guess you don't see very well do you?

Tell me then dumb dumb, why have the Jews been kicked out of every country they have ever resided in? Why kicked out of every country in Europe?

Most likely what the truth is Outwest is that you indeed are a Jew, and you think like a Jew thinks, thus the reason why you and so many other Jews live in the Philippines, it's because you guys love it there. Why? Well here is the real reason why. It's because you are a perverted people, you like sex with underage boys and girls, and other such things as this.

One thing you forgot to mention in Israel is that prostitution is legal and everywhere, which I'm sure you don't mind.

By the way, to educate you, the reason why that land is so important is do to the fact that the Holy Temple was built there, and that is for God to dwell within.

The reason why they have their land back now is so their king, the antichrist, can sit within the Temple once it's rebuilt and say that he is God.

Most all you guys who move to the Philippines and involved with this whole entire movement are Jews, this is a fact.....

All you guys think alike in your thinking, and the funny part is how all of you claim that you don't see what the Jews are doing, ROTFLOL, here is my answer to that. Go f**k yourself you lying piece of shit f***ing Jew.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:When I was in Israel, the thing that struck me was how different it is than most people's expectation. Neighborhoods were much more social, and the girls are friendly. The other thing that hit me, was that if the Jews were really running everything, they would not be sitting on this postage stamp size country that is smaller than many counties in the US, so yes, they control all the money and all the media and all of the western world, but they can only manage some little county-sized territory that is going to be under siege by the Arab world forever? Hmm, something does not add up. Of course, even saying such a thing must make me a Jew in the eyes of the Jew haters, though a secret Jew, via Scotland for many generations...LOL. I have found it best not to engage such people- it is like dancing with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it. They are usually little scared men looking for someone to blame for their failures in life.


Spot on on this one. Israel is one happy country. Full of sun, smart, friendly people and a few incredibly hot girls (Bar Refaeli anyone?). Unfortunately their political system is hostage to a faction of right-wing extremists that have leveraged the obscene flood of funding from the US to promote themselves as the US' hounddog in the Middle East, and evoking all the ghosts of their WW2 past, not one excluded: racist hatred, violence, subjugation of the weak and unarmed. Even relatively positive figures like Golda Meir have been twisted to serve as poster children of this neo-Zionist agenda.

If anyone has ever conspired to enslave the world, it's a selected number of people, most of them bankers and industrialists, many of whom happened to be Jewish or of Jewish descents. This doesn't make a Jew, whether living in Israel or Italy, a bad person any more than it makes it an Italian because he shares country of birth with Mussolini.

And by the way, just to clarify. There are no Jews in my family. My ancestry is full Italian on my dad's side and Spaniard on my mom's side. I am simply taking a stand for the ideas I believe in.





Israel is filled with the biggest scum on planet earth, hands down. You bunch of f***ing lying piece of shit mother fuckers....

I f***ing hate you Jews, go f**k yourselves, you people are the filth and scum of planet earth.

Soon Christ is going to put you into your place, watch and see you filthy stinking f***ing Jews....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am

Here is the truth, each and every person on this entire board is a first class loser of a human being.

A bunch of loser fat Jews

A bunch of loser blacks

A bunch of loser Asians

You're all a bunch of f***ing loser human beings, simple as that.

Thank the living God I don't have to have anything to do with any of you whatsoever.

Bye bye fuckheads,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Jews Are The Scum Of Planet Earth

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

Jews have been kicked out of every country there is in Europe, over and over again. Before Hitler tried to kill every last Jew he could, Germany had already kicked the Jews out of the country over and over again, and the filthy stinking Jews would just come back into the country and try to hide themselves that they aren't Jewish.

Jews are a filthy disgusting people. They are the ones who created pornography, they are the ones who degrade society in Jerry Springer the Jew, Howard Stern the Jew, Hugh Heffner the Jew. The man boy association is Jew owned, where they promote having sex with boys as a good thing.

Jews are evil by their very nature, only 1 in 1000 of them are good people, and those that are accept Christ as the Messiah, all the rest hate Christ with a passion.

Jews go to the Philippines to molest children, this is what these f***ing people do, and they hide it from everyone and don't let people know for obvious reasons.

If you're a Filipino, have you seen the short fat guy that has all the girls around and usually don't smell so good? Like Ladislav? That's a Jew, they are natural born pimps and child molesters. They put their nose into every business and want other people to do and think like they do, all your books are from Jews, all the TV is from Jews, every corporation in the USA and the world is Jew owned. The world is going into a pool of filth and disgust because of the Jews.

Take away the Jews and the world would be a wonderful place to live, for the evil would then be gone.

On the last day, after the Jews king (antichrist) kills all the good people of planet earth and leaves behind only the Jews and those that follow them, on the last day Christ will show up and put all these Jews that you see straight into Hell. Because there is something about them that you do not know, and if you did know who and what these people are, and what they think about, and what they do in this life, you would kill them immediately and make Hitler look like some kind of sissy.

Don't worry you f***ing Jews, you can hold us Germans down to keep us silent, but soon the whole world is going to wake up with WW3, and then we are coming after you mother fuckers, it's Jew hunting time all over the entire world, led by the Muslims....

We are coming for you mother fuckers......

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

That's a nice rant there OutWest, you wouldn't happen to have a mutilated (circumsized) cock would you? So you've been to the state of Israel, ignoring that fact that they receive over $20 billion in foreign aid from White nations each year, travelling to Israel obviously means you're now an expert on Judaism and qualified to insult anyone who mentions der Juden. One way to improve the site and the world in general, stop making assumptions and try shutting the f**k up when you don't know what you're talking about.

http://jewishfaces.com/internet.html
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby OutWest » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 am

odbo wrote:That's a nice rant there OutWest, you wouldn't happen to have a mutilated (circumsized) cock would you? So you've been to the state of Israel, ignoring that fact that they receive over $20 billion in foreign aid from White nations each year, travelling to Israel obviously means you're now an expert on Judaism and qualified to insult anyone who mentions der Juden. One way to improve the site and the world in general, stop making assumptions and try shutting the f**k up when you don't know what you're talking about.

http://jewishfaces.com/internet.html


oops...forgot...missed putting this degenerate on the ignore list. You really seem pretty interested in other men's cocks.

Adios...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 am

odbo wrote:That's a nice rant there OutWest, you wouldn't happen to have a mutilated (circumsized) cock would you? So you've been to the state of Israel, ignoring that fact that they receive over $20 billion in foreign aid from White nations each year, travelling to Israel obviously means you're now an expert on Judaism and qualified to insult anyone who mentions der Juden. One way to improve the site and the world in general, stop making assumptions and try shutting the f**k up when you don't know what you're talking about.

http://jewishfaces.com/internet.html





I'll hand it to you Odbo being a Jew yourself you still give it good to the Jews :-)

That is something good about you. And like Winston for instance, the guy will speak the truth even when it hurts his business, you got to respect him for that.

And the other Jew on here who is also a Christian, he also speaks the truth....

It's too bad men of good conscious were not in control of this world, life would be a million times better....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby chaste_filipina » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

Outwest

Now do you clearly see what I mean by this "kind" of people?

What can I say? Manginas are the one projecting their own issues to other people. There is no personal responibility in their nature.

It's like their shitting on their own undies, and blaming other people for their "self-made shit mess" :D
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests