Don't have Facebook? YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

chaste_filipina wrote:Outwest

Now do you clearly see what I mean by this "kind" of people?

What can I say? Manginas are the one projecting their own issues to other people. There is no personal responibility in their nature.

It's like their shitting on their own undies, and blaming other people for their "self-made shit mess" :D

And you being a women would know right?

Do you even know what a Mangina is?

Do you know outwest is a Jew? Who most likely is living in the Philippines because he likes to go out with underage girls or boys?

You cannot imagine the kind of people you are talking to on this board and don't even know it. While if you looked me you would say, "wow, he is a handsome man"....

So you see my dear Filipina girl, all is not what it seems here on this board through the Internet. Some of us are real men, some are child molesters.....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

What can I say? Manginas are the one projecting their own issues to other people. There is no personal responibility in their nature.

It's like their shitting on their own undies, and blaming other people for their "self-made shit mess" :D

You see my little Filipina girl, Happier Abroad means different things to different people. For some it means going abroad to find a wife and bring her back to his own country. For others it means going abroad and getting laid as much as you can. For others it means going abroad and finding a girlfriend or wife and living abroad. While to others it means they can go out with girls who are below 18, say 13 year old girls, or boys who are the same age.

There are many people like this in the world, and most all of them happen to be Jewish....

While a good looking upstanding German (80% of white people in USA are German) like myself are good moral people, we have values and morals and would never think of doing such a thing as this, we are also godly people as well....

So open up your eyes and see through the trees.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

I got a question for you perhaps you might be able to answer. Why do Filipinas talk about farting and going poo?

Is that just normal for you to talk about that?

Here in the USA you would never in a million years hear a girl talk about that, they won't even talk about their periods that much, while you Filipinas of course do....

You just open girls is that it? Talk about anything at all right?

It's different for me that's for sure but I don't mind it at all, I think it makes you more real instead of so fake like the American girls are.

Anyway, just wondering what you might say to this....
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster

???

Post by chaste_filipina »

To: Devil's Advocate

I'm truly sorry if I really don't know what the hell you're talking about.
You see this is what it currently looks on this forum (on my account).

You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post.