My Favorite Airline, yes!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

My Favorite Airline, yes!

Post by OutWest »

I really enjoy flying outside the USA. The flight attendents in the USA mostly suck...burned out truck-stop waitresses in the sky...

By contrast, try VietJet Air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDhSgA4 ... r_embedded

Too funny and way too good!

Even on some Cebu Pacific flights that were not too busy, the flight attendants can be very cool, sit down and talk...that kind of thing.

Outwest
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

That's awesome! Could you imagine the stews on an American based airliner parading down the isle in a bikini top? Answer: never.

Agree on the Cebu Pacific attendants. I'm tall so I always try to sit in the exit rows. The attendants always buckle into a set that faces the other way. I chatted with one cutie the entire Cebu to Manila flight. She was friendly as can be!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pete98146 wrote:That's awesome! Could you imagine the stews on an American based airliner parading down the isle in a bikini top? Answer: never.

Agree on the Cebu Pacific attendants. I'm tall so I always try to sit in the exit rows. The attendants always buckle into a set that faces the other way. I chatted with one cutie the entire Cebu to Manila flight. She was friendly as can be!
Yes, different planet than USA...to be clear, the girls are not the flight attendants, they were some kind of pageant contestants, but still, how fine is that?
LOL
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:I really enjoy flying outside the USA. The flight attendents in the USA mostly suck...burned out truck-stop waitresses in the sky...

By contrast, try VietJet Air.......

Even on some Cebu Pacific flights that were not too busy, the flight attendants can be very cool, sit down and talk...that kind of thing.

Outwest
Good thread idea. I hate U.S. airlines. Knew about Singapore, didnt know about these. Thanks.

pete98146 wrote:I'm tall so I always try to sit in the exit rows. The attendants always buckle into a set that faces the other way. I chatted with one cutie the entire Cebu to Manila flight. She was friendly as can be!
Great strategy!

OutWest wrote: Yes, different planet than USA...to be clear, the girls are not the flight attendants, they were some kind of pageant contestants, but still, how fine is that?
LOL
Still in the USSA I can't imagine girls dancing so close to men in the seats without fear of being grabbed by some porky thug with a backwards ball cap. The smiles on the girls faces are beautiful to see. That's real freedom for women - the freedom to be feminine without fear or scorn.

Now while we're on the topic of airlines... let me ask you gentlemen about a topic that's important to me: radiation scanners. My understanding is that Manila irradiates all passengers with worse radiation even in the U.S., since it is designed not show a naked body, but to reveal stomach and colon contents (i.e. drugs).

Also I understand that this has not yet spread to Cebu, Davao, or other airports.

Can anyone confirm?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
pete98146 wrote:That's awesome! Could you imagine the stews on an American based airliner parading down the isle in a bikini top? Answer: never.

Yes, different planet than USA...to be clear, the girls are not the flight attendants, they were some kind of pageant contestants, but still, how fine is that?
LOL
Yeah I too really like Cebu Pacific and give them all my business in PI. Hell this upcoming trip in October I had to cancel a flight and got a credit (granted for about 50% of the airfare, but still). It's a fun airline and so far I have had no problems flying with them. And yes the stewardesses are nice!