Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


All men are potential paedohiles... Richard Branson says so

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm not ready to jump on the "men are the ones to blame" bandwagon. Blaming men because women CHOOSE to do wrong by men is mangina-ish at best. To each his own. In this case where Richard Branson, a man, made this policy, well you might have an argument to blame men here. But don't you think he's fulfilling some misandric agenda created by women so that his company doesn't falter? I mean the headlines have already labeled all men as pedophiles when NO SUCH CRIME in the history of Virgin Airlines has ever been committed. Branson was browbeaten by misandric females to carry out a MISANDRIC POLICY. My eyes are open. I simply don't blame men (or the Illuminati, or the government, or MTV) for the misandric ways of women. Western women choose to discriminate against men. Stop viewing them as innocent victims, because this alone makes you a MANGINA.

Just goes to show how many white knight "bullies in blue"-in-training we have lurking the forums of Happier Abroad.

I can tell that my days here on these forums are numbered. Everyday it becomes more revealing that an alarming number of members are just closeted simps who would hurt, if not criminalize, a fellow man just to please females. I'm learning that I'm just about the only remaining member here who has NO desire to be platonic friends with or marry the modern-day female. My interest in women is purely sexual and nothing more, and frighteningly this makes me a minority here on what I thought was a men's forum.


You like to dispense the mangina label like you say "hi". If you are saying that women are, to you, simple providers of sexual satisfaction and child breeding/care, then you will be a minority not only on this forum, but in any moden society, bar perhaps a few informed by radical Islam.

I think very few of us here would defend women to please them of advance some obscure feminist agenda. Most of us, including myself, simply like a balanced debate that starts from the simple, self-evident (and scientifically proven) facts of life that:

1) women aren't just a pair of spread legs and a p***y in between. They have a heart, a brain, desires, expectations, ambitions. They are complete human and social beings. They make mistakes just like men do, and they have their own approach to life. The feminism you talk about is just a fringe mindset, not unlike that of worshipping Hitler or Stalin.

2) what's happening to society, from materialism to herd mentality, is happening to both men and women. Women are perhaps affected on different levels and man are suffering the most for the loss of dominance in the sexual opportunity arena. Women are cynical and opportunistic because people (man and female alike) are growing more so everyday. Women are attached to money because everybody is, nowadays. The only thing that is actually hitting heavier than usual on male-dom are divorce laws, which have become a huge business of man torture in most Western societies.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:But don't you think he's fulfilling some misandric agenda created by women so that his company doesn't falter?

Maybe... but his action is nevertheless entirely groundless. I.e., on the scale of misandry in the Anglosphere, this is about a 1 out of 10, at best.

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I mean the headlines have already labeled all men as pedophiles when NO SUCH CRIME in the history of Virgin Airlines has ever been committed.

Jester wrote:There was a prominent case where the top Hasidic rabbi in America molested a young girl seated next to him on a plane.



All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm learning that I'm just about the only remaining member here who has NO desire to be platonic friends with or marry the modern-day female. My interest in women is purely sexual and nothing more, and frighteningly this makes me a minority here on what I thought was a men's forum.


For me, Woman is my rib, cut out of my side by God while I slept, and fashioned into a servant and sex partner. She was and is part of me. Of course, if she rebels, and cannot be brought to heel, she has to be exiled like a mutinous, harmful cancerous growth. But that should be the exception (in a normal society), not the rule.

Sex for me includes service and submission from her, protection and provision from me, and procreation. She will assist me in perpetuating my personal "race".

I understand some men here do not I have my religious belief or desire for children, but I think most at want at least some affection, loyalty, and commitment from a woman.

If you see sex simply as a pleasurable physical act, I guess we do differ greatly. Perhaps Roosh's forum is more to your liking then? Hate to see you go, though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 am

Robert77 wrote:western men are to blame.... you've become pathetic rags at the mercy of the horrendous fat whinny spoiled bitchy sexually promiscuous c**ts you call "your women"


I agree. Western men are "gutless girlies". I have asked at LEAST 10,000 men to help me and only ONE is doing what I ask and need. John Rambo. He left here because there was not ONE single other man who was willing to put in his sort of effort. A sad comment on the men here and all the men in the MRA area.....

"Gutless girlies"....my new name for so called "western men".
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby OzGuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:03 am

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/comm ... 6450278592

Seems many aussie men are quite angry about this. Read the comments.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:44 am

OzGuy wrote:http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/comment-theres-no-need-to-ban-the-man-writes-karen-brooks/story-e6freon6-1226450278592

Seems many aussie men are quite angry about this. Read the comments.


But Aussie men are too gutless to DO ANYTHING about being criminally victimised.

I know. I asked.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby OzGuy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
OzGuy wrote:http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/comment-theres-no-need-to-ban-the-man-writes-karen-brooks/story-e6freon6-1226450278592

Seems many aussie men are quite angry about this. Read the comments.


But Aussie men are too gutless to DO ANYTHING about being criminally victimised.

I know. I asked.


But at least more men are starting to wake up to the fact that there is a problem, that's a start.

No wonder there are fewer male teachers these days.

Anyway, at least i'm moving out of this feminist hell hole in a few days. I think Australia is a lost cause. The only solution is to move abroad.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests