My challenge to the TNS Community in Ireland

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

My challenge to the TNS Community in Ireland

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
The TNS community in Ireland has 3,000+ members now. Since they are self described sovereigns one would imagine they would not be sexist and bigoted, right?

Wrong.

Now..back story is I have been there for THREE YEARS....I am WELL KNOWN....I even pitched in EUR2,000 to keep the radio station on the air when it was looking like going off the air, right?

In October 2009 I challenged the then 300 women to form a court of law to put my ex on trial and the women failed that challenge. Only three said yes and one of them was attacked by other women. In October 2010 I put the challenge that the men form courts and put Judge Griffin on trial.....the men failed that challenge too.

So three weeks ago I put the challenge to the men to put my ex and former children on trial. That is the first video. The men failed that challenge and, apparently I have been banned off TNS and my posts seems to have been deleted as well.

So the so called men of TNS have voted with their feet. As far as these "sovereign men" are concerned women can commit crimes against men and that is ok.

If any men here want to go over and talk to an audience of 3,000 people then feel free. There are quite a few young men in among them. It is a good platform to talk on....shame that they are sexist, discriminatory bigots. I was hoping for better but this is what I expected.

It does mean that the people of Ireland have spoken. Ireland is a lawless land where no one can expect the protection of the law.

The challenge video.

The response video.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

You are a raving nutter!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:You are a raving nutter!
For those who do not know. Moving on is Chris Merrett. His is a known associate, lapdog, for ASIO in Australia.

It seems he LIKES the fact that men are criminally victimised. We will be dealing with Chris in the fullness of time.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I thought these "freemen" would have loved to exercise their freedom and help put the accused on trial. I guess "freemen" are all talk and when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I've decided to become a freeman myself and I have Peter's books and I will finalise my paperwork and file it asap. I'm certain I will be glad I did.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Loopy Peter's such a MAN he needs other MEN to pick on a wimminz and a couple of kids on his behalf!

Oh yeah, you're a real tough bastard Peter! An example for us all to follow!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

polya wrote:I thought these "freemen" would have loved to exercise their freedom and help put the accused on trial. I guess "freemen" are all talk and when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I've decided to become a freeman myself and I have Peter's books and I will finalise my paperwork and file it asap. I'm certain I will be glad I did.
Hi Polya,
Robert Menard is having the same problems in Canada. He has proposed Peace Officers and new courts....yet the World Freeman Society can not raise enough "men" to create juries. So it is nothing particularly to do with me. It has to do with how gutless men are now.

Shaefer Cox has got juries up and running in Alaska...so the "authorities" threw his arse in jail on a false allegation for a while....which shows you how scared "the authorities" are of people forming "Peoples Courts" that are superior to their criminal UCC courts.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:Loopy Peter's such a MAN he needs other MEN to pick on a wimminz and a couple of kids on his behalf!

Oh yeah, you're a real tough bastard Peter! An example for us all to follow!
Chris Merrett. You claim to have a daughter. Well? As your name is spread far and wide any man interested in your daughter is going to find out that his might get a father in law who openly works for ASIO as a lapdog, who openly promotes women committing criminal acts against men, who is openly a criminal slanderer.

You might want to ask your daughter if she likes the fact that her father is OPENLY A MAN HATER and what that might do for her chances of finding a man who is stupid enough to marry into a family where the father OPENLY HATES MEN.

We will find your daughter. We will find any man who is stupid enough to be involved with her and we will inform him of your MAN HATRED and the fact that if your daughter screws over a man in the courts you will OPENLY SUPPORT THE CRIMINAL VICTIMISATION OF THE MAN.

Lets see how your daughter likes that eh? More and more young men are finding out that it is men JUST LIKE YOU who have betrayed them....and they are NOT going to marry your daughters.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:Loopy Peter's such a MAN he needs other MEN to pick on a wimminz and a couple of kids on his behalf!
And this is the level of HATRED promoted by Chris Merrett.

He is reframing a JURY TRIAL OF THREE ADULTS as a "wimminz and a couple if kids".

Women claimed equality so Jennifer is to be treated the same as a man. Joshua and Josephine are 19 and 21 and committed crimes AS ADULTS.

Many a young lad was conscripted and sent off to be killed in a war at the age of 19 and 21.

So if young lads can be conscripted and shipped off to war to claim that sitting in an air conditioned room facing a jury trial for crimes committed is in any way "bad" shows just what a piece of shit Chris Merrett is.

Like I said...we will find his daughter....we will splash her name and photo all over CAF and noted that her father openly supports the criminal abuse of fathers and husbands and warn men that if they have ANYTHING to do with his daughter they are idiots.

After all. When you marry a woman you marry the womans family....and Chris Merretts daughter has a man heading the family who is a MAN HATER.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
And this is the level of HATRED promoted by Chris Merrett.

He is reframing a JURY TRIAL OF THREE ADULTS as a "wimminz and a couple if kids".

Women claimed equality so Jennifer is to be treated the same as a man. Joshua and Josephine are 19 and 21 and committed crimes AS ADULTS.

Many a young lad was conscripted and sent off to be killed in a war at the age of 19 and 21.

So if young lads can be conscripted and shipped off to war to claim that sitting in an air conditioned room facing a jury trial for crimes committed is in any way "bad" shows just what a piece of sh** Chris Merrett is.

Like I said...we will find his daughter....we will splash her name and photo all over CAF and noted that her father openly supports the criminal abuse of fathers and husbands and warn men that if they have ANYTHING to do with his daughter they are idiots.

After all. When you marry a woman you marry the womans family....and Chris Merretts daughter has a man heading the family who is a MAN HATER.
Why should anyone even dignify your psychotic accusations by consenting to be judged by you, you fruit loop stalker? Who are you to judge anyone, retard? This isn't about justice for anyone - you just want to use people to inflict the revenge you don't have the balls to hand out - when you are dragged out from under that rock in Germany you are cowering under and tossed back in to Australia, you have some serious payback coming your way, you gutless coward!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote: Why should anyone even dignify your psychotic accusations by consenting to be judged by you, you fruit loop stalker? Who are you to judge anyone, retard? This isn't about justice for anyone - you just want to use people to inflict the revenge you don't have the balls to hand out - when you are dragged out from under that rock in Germany you are cowering under and tossed back in to Australia, you have some serious payback coming your way, you gutless coward!
Here you go Gents...this is the sort of rubbish that Chris Merrett dishes up. Would ANY man like this dickhead for a father in law? Imagine how screwed up this mans daughter must be. She would do VERY well to disown him and have nothing to do with him if she ever wants to find a man.

First of all. Chris Merrett is so stupid he does not even understand what a jury trial is and how it works. I would be the ACCUSER which means it is my problem to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE. The JURY is the JUDGE of the evidence and the LAW. The JURY is made up of 12 honest men of honour and integrity who are under oath to be FAIR, IMPARTIAL and JUST and treat the ACCUSER and the ACCUSED exactly as they would expect to be treated IN THEIR PLACE.

So far from this ridiculous notion that I would be judging anyone the JURY would be judging the case and if ALL 12 men are convinced BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that the accused committed the crime they were accused of then the JURY returns a GUILTY verdict. Then the JURY debates the REMEDY and when ALL 12 agree on the REMEDY the JURY offers the now GUILTY party the Remedy Instruction.

The guilty party may choose to accept the remedy instruction or may choose to be OUTLAWED. If a guilty party does NOT MAKE REMEDY then they are excluded from the society in which they committed the crime. By DEFYING THE JURY the guilty party is saying that he/she is DEFYING THE LAW OF THE LAND and the penalty for that is to have the PROTECTION OF THE LAW WITHDRAWN.

This has been a viable way of working for thousands of years. Indeed this is even written in the bible as the way in which christians should deal with crimes in their community. The jury trial is hardly something I invented.

So yes....for all to see here....this is how messed up Chris Merrett is...and that is how messed up his daughter will be too. I cant want to find her.

And Chris Merrett will also be put on trial in Melbourne for his criminal slander when we are done with the more important people.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Moving on wrote: Why should anyone even dignify your psychotic accusations by consenting to be judged by you, you fruit loop stalker? Who are you to judge anyone, retard? This isn't about justice for anyone - you just want to use people to inflict the revenge you don't have the balls to hand out - when you are dragged out from under that rock in Germany you are cowering under and tossed back in to Australia, you have some serious payback coming your way, you gutless coward!
Here you go Gents...this is the sort of rubbish that Chris Merrett dishes up. Would ANY man like this dickhead for a father in law? Imagine how screwed up this mans daughter must be. She would do VERY well to disown him and have nothing to do with him if she ever wants to find a man.

First of all. Chris Merrett is so stupid he does not even understand what a jury trial is and how it works. I would be the ACCUSER which means it is my problem to PRESENT THE EVIDENCE. The JURY is the JUDGE of the evidence and the LAW. The JURY is made up of 12 honest men of honour and integrity who are under oath to be FAIR, IMPARTIAL and JUST and treat the ACCUSER and the ACCUSED exactly as they would expect to be treated IN THEIR PLACE.

So far from this ridiculous notion that I would be judging anyone the JURY would be judging the case and if ALL 12 men are convinced BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that the accused committed the crime they were accused of then the JURY returns a GUILTY verdict. Then the JURY debates the REMEDY and when ALL 12 agree on the REMEDY the JURY offers the now GUILTY party the Remedy Instruction.

The guilty party may choose to accept the remedy instruction or may choose to be OUTLAWED. If a guilty party does NOT MAKE REMEDY then they are excluded from the society in which they committed the crime. By DEFYING THE JURY the guilty party is saying that he/she is DEFYING THE LAW OF THE LAND and the penalty for that is to have the PROTECTION OF THE LAW WITHDRAWN.

This has been a viable way of working for thousands of years. Indeed this is even written in the bible as the way in which christians should deal with crimes in their community. The jury trial is hardly something I invented.

So yes....for all to see here....this is how messed up Chris Merrett is...and that is how messed up his daughter will be too. I cant want to find her.

And Chris Merrett will also be put on trial in Melbourne for his criminal slander when we are done with the more important people.
Go away fruit loop!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

eurobrat wrote:Wtf is this? Am I still on happierabroad.com?
Just Loopy Pete asking strangers to sit in judgement of his wife and kids in a country he'll never be allowed to visit again while he hides out in Germany, most likely at the Ecuadorian Embassy with his gay World Passport ....
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Wtf is this? Am I still on happierabroad.com?
This is just Chris Merrett telling lies.....situation normal.