Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Drum roll... My new site Global Dating Solution is now live!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 pm

steve55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Good luck with the site Steve. One question though... Why are you working with AFA? Now let me say they aren't a rip off, but so many men have been though them and not succeeded, either its AFA's fault, the man's fault or both.

Im not doing anything with them per se. But I think it was pretty cool that Winston and I were on their show. It lends credibility to my site and my matrial. Most people I talk to know who they are. I want to show case any credibility that I can. Besides, I have Mark davis mentioned in my site also. Admittedly, I tried Foreign affair before and wrote many ladies with a very small response rate. I had no luck with them myself but Im not in the biz of judging either way. Their big thing is tours and I havent done one of those so I cant comment. Mark Davis seemed to do ok from one of their tours right? As long as there is not obvious fraud by an agency, I dont plan to play favortism to any one of them. The reader can do their own research on who to choose. Now, maybe some day Ill have enough traffic that Foreign Affair will want to place ads etc in addition to my video interview, we'll see.

I agree, I was just wondering. Mark, Peter and Law all have found there wives with AFA but its clear some tactics that AFA uses are a bit unfair to women and the fact they don't screen anybody is a bit troubling. That doesn't mean it doesn't work, of course it does and they'll be the first to tell you.

Save for Peter, who did pick his wife out of a catalog, the rest didn't marry the women they originally went to Ukraine to see. So that gives alot of ammo to getting off your duff and going on a trip or tour.

I actually thought you were doing your own thing. Maybe not yet.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:24 pm

All good ideas Winston. But truth be told, I want to keep my site pretty simple and basic. Now, this is just my personal opinion, but I think when you start overloading a site with too much stuff, it can dilute the most important parts you want to get across and hammer home. Many readers may only read a few of the sections on the site, so I dont want to dilute this most critical stuff with less pertinent materials. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Im open to providing links on my pages for others who are also trying to spread the message and promote the cause. But I try to stay away from anyone who is specifically trying to bash any other agency. Its ok to point out flaws in the industry but I dont want to get in the middle of anyone's mudslinging fight, thats for sure.

But to sum up, I AGREE with Rock and others who say that my site overlaps alot with happier abroad. This is why I came right out and admitted that up front. Yet, half of it is my own material too. It may be more of a 50/50 split I guess. If anything, perhaps my site is more of a promotion of happier abroad. Maybe we should just look at it that way. Im perfectly ok with that. The fact is , Winston is so spot on accurate with the way things really are, its hard to deviate from what he has already said . He says it better than any other sites out there. Anwyays, I plan to heavily advertise, market and promote my site (maybe another dallas observer run), and if anything, that will just drive up more traffic and attention for Winston right?. Our sites just have different presentaion styles and different layouts of the material. Either way, the site serves a multi purpose,1) Lets my personal acquintances know who I am and what I believe in - Now that I have my own site, i can hand out business cards promoting it 2) Helps promote happier abroad 3) As Winton points out , is a spring board for me to develop more unique material in time.

Ya know, I really think Winston and I combine to make a great team. My dating profile comparisons section and my research project was nothing like he had on his site before with the exception of some studies he used to talk about obesity and mental illness. I just took his points and convincingly legitimacized them with expert credibility. It was a ton of work and took me 5-6 months of book reading. Im not trying to toot my own horn, after all, its because of Winston that I even progressed to where I did in cultural awareness which propelled me to develop my reasearch material. But I think he and I have come together to form something very potent, unlike anything else out there on the web. In time this thing could get much bigger. After all, Winston has gone from 30,000 hits per month to 90,000 within the last year. International marriages continue to set new all time highs. In fact, I was searching for some stats on how many men never marry in the US, and the very first search result on google pulled up an article that had a comment section. And in the comment section some guy posted about how he came across a Dating profile comparison chart that was very telling for him as to how the differences between American and foreign women really were. He describe in such a way that it had to be my material. I think those 90,000 hits will continue to grow and Winston's site (and mine I hope) will gain greater notoriety sooner tha later. Even though I have my own site, I take pride in being on the Happier Abroad team. I think this movement will grow in leaps and bounds. And winston's material comes up high in google search results, which will just get our site that much more exposure.
Last edited by steve55 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh, and notice how I added two more points to the end of Winston's cultural comparison chart . I think these are both important enough to add to the chart. Within a few days, my web developer should have added in 3 more objections points that I added on my own also.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 am

Hey Steve, I just saw on your Facebook... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

FINALLY DONE!

Postby steve55 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok, My site is finally 100% finished! I thought it was done before but based on the volume of new material since then , it really wasnt. It's got much more on it than whem I first posted here about it. You guys can check out my personal twist on the cultural comparison chart and 20 advantages of foreign women too.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Very impressive. However, your website ranking is low and you need more backlinks to increase your traffic. The loading on your homepage is a little slow. Besides that, it looks great.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Maker55 wrote:Very impressive. However, your website ranking is low and you need more backlinks to increase your traffic. The loading on your homepage is a little slow. Besides that, it looks great.

Thanks for the feedback. I havent yet begun the SEO and other processes to increase traffic yet. Soon I will start working on all that. Between the help from my webmaster and Winston, I hope all this will change :)
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Drum roll please - My new site Globaldatingsolution is l

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:07 pm

steve55 wrote:Now, before anyone fires back that too much is copied from happier abroad, ...."GUILTY as charged". I admit much of the content is. Perhaps about 30% to 40% of it is, but credit is given to Winston and happier abroad in all such cases.

When you say "credit" do you mean money or just "gee, thanks for letting me copy your ideas"?

One of the worst traits of men is that when one man comes up with a good idea the others steal it and compete against him to destroy the value of his idea....and thence ideas falter as greedy and selfish men attack the man who brought out the idea in the first place.

And really, we need ANOTHER dating site? While there is no rule of law, while men are dying from criminal abuse of women, while children are being murdered in CPS, being raped and sodomised by paedophiles both male and female, with the world on the edge of WW III.....the MOST IMPORTANT thing you could figure out to do with your life is to create ANOTHER DATING SITE!?!?!

Please tell me you are kidding.

You know Steve?

I really hope the Illuminati kill you. I really do.

If this is how you have chosen to spend a year of your time at this critical point in time? I hope the Illuminati kill you.

Maybe in your next life you will chose a little better as to how to spend your time.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 am

Check out Steve's new website logo. Wow it looks good.

His site now looks very comprehensive too. Have a look:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
steve55 wrote:Now, before anyone fires back that too much is copied from happier abroad, ...."GUILTY as charged". I admit much of the content is. Perhaps about 30% to 40% of it is, but credit is given to Winston and happier abroad in all such cases.

When you say "credit" do you mean money or just "gee, thanks for letting me copy your ideas"?

One of the worst traits of men is that when one man comes up with a good idea the others steal it and compete against him to destroy the value of his idea....and thence ideas falter as greedy and selfish men attack the man who brought out the idea in the first place.

And really, we need ANOTHER dating site? While there is no rule of law, while men are dying from criminal abuse of women, while children are being murdered in CPS, being raped and sodomised by paedophiles both male and female, with the world on the edge of WW III.....the MOST IMPORTANT thing you could figure out to do with your life is to create ANOTHER DATING SITE!?!?!

You know Steve?

If this is how you have chosen to spend a year of your time at this critical point in time? I hope the Illuminati kill you.

Maybe in your next life you will chose a little better as to how to spend your time.

These statements are totally unreasonable. Steve cannot go out and right all the wrongs in the world, or even in America, against men. Come on now. No man is almighty here. We all do what we can with what we got, and Steve is doing just that. He is taking what he knows and making use of it by helping men know that they have better options abroad, and spreading his message. That's more than you can say for most men. He at least he is doing something and producing quality content and interviews that inspire people and tell them the truth. He has hired a webmaster to help him and therefore has invested time, money and energy into this. That's more than you can say for most men. He is doing what he knows best. If you want to help right other wrongs, then you do your role, and let Steve do his.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby steve55 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

You know Steve?

As I said already, I want my site to be something of a collection of all star material, the BEST of the best all in one place. I think I can be very influential by organizing the best material, and the best quotes all in one place. Within my work I quote Mark Davis, Dan DelaCruz of global dating revolution, and others. I just so happen to think that the way WInston words a lot of his points is among the best material out there so I happen to use his material the most of all. AND, as I said, I believe my lay out and presentation is a bit different and I hope easier for the average reader to maneuver within. For example, my home page lays out the best of expert quotes, stats , and facts. This might keep some readers interested to look into this material further when they see this rather than pass the site up as just another opinionated rant. I dont care who the author is, if its the best material out there, I will use it and source it. But keep in mind, I would say that most of the site is still my own material.

Plus, the site also serves a personal benefit in that it shows my friends and family and acquaintances what Im all about. It serves a great purpose for me inthat way also.

Lastly, two sites is better than 1. As Winston knows, I plan to market my site, running an add of it in the dallas observer and trying other ideas. ANyone who finds my site will find happier abroad too. We are all on the same team. :)
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:03 pm

You know Steve?

Andrew, take your meds bro. LOL. I create a dating site and you want me to be killed by the illuminati? Bahahaha. :lol: That is kind of funny. Were you drinking when you posted this? If not, you're quite a character and we look forward to more of your postings . Do you have any other opinions to share? :P lol
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 am

Steve Neese just told me that he expanded his comparison chart with more comparisons. It's now longer than mine. Check it out. It's on his home page!

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com

He also has an approachable faces gallery now:

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/app ... faces.html

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Hey, instead of a foreign dating site, it could be another Plenty of Whales shit site for Western countries...

Congrats Steve. I'll check it out.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mguy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Put more pictures of author up, then add more of personal life stories.

Winston gets lots of credibility right off the bat for posting pictures of himself, and his adventures, and a personal story. I don't see globaldatingsolution offering that level of content.

The approachability gallery is quite novel, but ultimately steve just took a bunch of girls picture profiles and posted it there. Winston has real life girls on his.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions