Open Letter to my Wife (Irvine)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote: Nowadays, when women are just as smart and wise as men, listening to them and their reasons may just be a good thing to do.
Yes, I'd certainly like to hear their "reasons". :roll:

We can already see their smartness in their decisions to have multiple children with various men they are not married to and then use state coercion to force others (via taxes) to subsidize their "lifestyle choice" (welfare/dole).
Or, the wise ones that decide their husband is "boring" or "abusive" (gets more sympathy) and she can do it all/have it all, by herself -- with alimony & child support, of course.
Perhaps you mean the clever ones that slut about until pregnant, then try to choose the most suitable/gullible man they've screwed recently to pin her new bundle of expense on?

Since most smart men, meeting a single mom, will not board that impending train wreck (because ever calling out the kids' bad behavior is met with "You ain't my/their daddy ...") (if you don't like it ...), these wise womyn are only dated by hit-and-quit PUAs and other dregs. Smart men also know that many wise womyn (especially single moms) will use a pregnancy to hook that one decent man into sticking around, while they shag several "fun" guys, on the side. Smart men have ALSO watched enough "you are NOT the father" daytime t.v. shows to know that "pregnant womyn" and "faithful womyn" are not always the same thing.

Here come some wise womyn, now, along with some men who are lucky for DNA testing.
Pay special attention at 2:10 - 2:30. Notice the difference between the wise womyn's reaction when one of her side-toy screwing buddies was cleared of paternity vs. her reaction at the clearing of the one she wanted to hook (guess he had the better paying job :lol:). She's not looking so smart, now.

The last 30 seconds is just clever editing.

Children of such clever womyn tend to become dysfunctional. Mom tries to be a friend, rather than a parent. Friends are fun. Friends don't discipline you. The ones in poor areas head toward dropping out of school & taking up criminality. The not-so-poor ones find their way into being hooked on mood altering drugs due to their "behavioral problems" at school. Guess what kinds of progeny the children of such clever womyn produce, and guess how soon.

If you want to see what society looks like after these 'just as smart and wise as men' womyn take over -- calling the shots and running the household, with no social restraint on behavior, and with decent man out of the picture by a mile, look no further than your nearest housing projects and prisons.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's not just western women ....women in general do this.

Guys even women overseas do this. Some foreign women will get knocked up so they can control you. Just watch out...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Teal Lantern, why oh why it's always about hammering on the same stereotype of the skunky woman who tricks one or more men into marrying her so she can extort the largest possible share of their asset pie? You know there's a sea, an ocean of normal women who certainly don't have divorce in mind when they first kiss, get engaged or married?

If you really think whatever woman you will hook up with will end up breeding 5 children whom you will have to support for life, together with herself and her shopping lifestyle, just don't marry! Or go abroad and try and live like a bohemienne, instead of just talking about it!

Eventually your quest for the perfect bride, whether from California, Colombia or the Caymans, will boil down to the same simple question: are you prepared to love a woman as a complete human being, not just a cute piece of flesh who cooks and spreads her legs in the sack?

It's quite appalling how little I have heard people here mentioning the "L" word, even when the context is a long relationship, or marriage. Have you (mostly American) people forgotten about feelings? Do you grab your next wife like you would buy another car? Cute, cheap, built in a foreign country, easy to drive and with a return policy?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You have absolutely no life do you?

You create threads like every other day.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote:Teal Lantern, why oh why it's always about hammering on the same stereotype of the skunky woman who tricks one or more men into marrying her so she can extort the largest possible share of their asset pie? You know there's a sea, an ocean of normal women who certainly don't have divorce in mind when they first kiss, get engaged or married?

If you really think whatever woman you will hook up with will end up breeding 5 children whom you will have to support for life, together with herself and her shopping lifestyle, just don't marry! Or go abroad and try and live like a bohemienne, instead of just talking about it!

Eventually your quest for the perfect bride, whether from California, Colombia or the Caymans, will boil down to the same simple question: are you prepared to love a woman as a complete human being, not just a cute piece of flesh who cooks and spreads her legs in the sack?

It's quite appalling how little I have heard people here mentioning the "L" word, even when the context is a long relationship, or marriage. Have you (mostly American) people forgotten about feelings? Do you grab your next wife like you would buy another car? Cute, cheap, built in a foreign country, easy to drive and with a return policy?

I agree with you, there is a sea of nice ones out there. I've met a few in my time.
Does that mean other men shouldn't be warned about the piranhas?
My personal quest is not an issue.
I suppose I could adopt your approach and say "Well, I got mine." and be done with it, but I think some guys deserve better than what they've been presented. :D
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote: Nowadays, when women are just as smart and wise as men
Nothing you say should ever be taken seriously again for the rest of your life.
Hi Cornfed,
let me save you and the others here some time.

publicduende is a moron full of fail...I tried to educate him a little but he chose to be stupid so I put him on block. I suggest any wise man do the same.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote: Just trying to be objective and looking at the simple fact that it's both party's responsibility to ensure that you're with your other half for a whole set of good reasons, including a few of those, characterial and intellectual in nature, that will give the best chance of the relationship surviving the first few years.
You are so naive...women only want man-slaves and they will fake anything they think they need to fake until they get the deal closed with kids....Jennifer even did a degree and got a job and worked and made much of how much she wanted a "career" and to not be a SAHM......so we bought a house that would take TWO incomes to pay for so that we could live in a better area of Sydney......

And guess what....as soon as she got the second baby she wanted and was advised against any further pregnancies she quit work and told me paying for the family was MY problem and she NEVER worked a day again in our marriage....NOT ONE...not EVEN in our own company. And then she got 95% in divorce and EVERYONE thinks this is ok when it was clearly a crime.

And I knew her since she was 12 and her parents condoned these actions.

Get with the program dude....this is ALL western women and ALL their fathers are QUITE HAPPY to see women do this sort of sh**.

Boycotting them and having nothing to do with them is the ONLY way to deal with them until women are held responsible for the contracts.....something NO WESTERN WOMAN is prepared to speak out in support of by the way.
Peter is totally correct in his diagnosis and remedy. AW must be kicked to the kerb and treated like sh!t by all men. The problem is, men are divided and "desperate" for a woman (God, how stupid, as Jesus said, "I can raise the dead, but I can't save a fool from his foolishness.")
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote: Just trying to be objective and looking at the simple fact that it's both party's responsibility to ensure that you're with your other half for a whole set of good reasons, including a few of those, characterial and intellectual in nature, that will give the best chance of the relationship surviving the first few years.
You are so naive...women only want man-slaves and they will fake anything they think they need to fake until they get the deal closed with kids....Jennifer even did a degree and got a job and worked and made much of how much she wanted a "career" and to not be a SAHM......so we bought a house that would take TWO incomes to pay for so that we could live in a better area of Sydney......

And guess what....as soon as she got the second baby she wanted and was advised against any further pregnancies she quit work and told me paying for the family was MY problem and she NEVER worked a day again in our marriage....NOT ONE...not EVEN in our own company. And then she got 95% in divorce and EVERYONE thinks this is ok when it was clearly a crime.

And I knew her since she was 12 and her parents condoned these actions.

Get with the program dude....this is ALL western women and ALL their fathers are QUITE HAPPY to see women do this sort of sh**.

Boycotting them and having nothing to do with them is the ONLY way to deal with them until women are held responsible for the contracts.....something NO WESTERN WOMAN is prepared to speak out in support of by the way.
Peter is totally correct in his diagnosis and remedy. AW must be kicked to the kerb and treated like sh!t by all men. The problem is, men are divided and "desperate" for a woman (God, how stupid, as Jesus said, "I can raise the dead, but I can't save a fool from his foolishness.")
Not all men are "desperate" for a woman, and those who like to continuously lick their shoes and become their pedestal aren't gifted with a lot of wit and self-esteem to start with. They obviously become easy preys for the skunks out there.

There are also plenty of men and woman who want a balanced relationship and have enough smarts to know how to balance the relationship with love, respect, compassion and a certain give and take.

Some of you seem to have never learned this simple life fact of life, and I see no point in them blaming women and the rest of the world for that. Forums like these are full of men disappointed about their dating experience, or men who have learned how to deal with a woman the (very) hard way, but that doesn't mean the majority of men are like that.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Found this while looking for Pre-nup advice...

Alpha dominance, being a true man and keeping LOVING control of the relationship thru trust and respect are key factors. Its tough with AW as they are fed so much BS thru feminist sickos and man hating skanks. That is why we're happier abroad....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Alpha dominance, being a true man and keeping LOVING control of the relationship thru trust and respect are key factors. Its tough with AW as they are fed so much BS thru feminist sickos and man hating skanks. That is why we're happier abroad....
Obviously Western skanks are not worthy of trust or respect, so the whole enterprise as you describe it would seem to be doomed to begin with.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Enticer wrote:Found this while looking for Pre-nup advice...

Alpha dominance, being a true man and keeping LOVING control of the relationship thru trust and respect are key factors. Its tough with AW as they are fed so much BS thru feminist sickos and man hating skanks. That is why we're happier abroad....
Alpha/beta/omega is just the fictional categorisation of a bunch of sex-frustrated losers who keep fantasizing about putting the kinds of girls who keep frustrating their sexual desires by rejecting them, under their thumbs. A revenge of sorts, entirely played in their minds. Those are the same men who end up roaming rural parts of South East Asia, looking for poor young women who don't playing the quiet and submissive so long there's somebody taking care of them.

As you may have noticed, not everyone here is "happier abroad", indeed not even abroad in the first place.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:I have my suspicions that the letter is not genuine. If it is, it may well be, it's from a man who he himself, as he admits, started his relationship on the wrong premises. You can't marry only on the grounds of free, unlimited access to a p***y. Whatever his Pumpkin ended up being, he was definitely the co-author of his first mistake, bigger than all the subsequent ones from her.

Once again, I'm not taking the woman's defence.
Just trying to be objective and looking at the simple fact that it's both party's responsibility to ensure that you're with your other half for a whole set of good reasons, including a few of those, characterial and intellectual in nature, that will give the best chance of the relationship surviving the first few years.
Young women, living at home with their parents, always use freedom to spend the full night with you as emotional pressure to marry. They hate getting up in the middle of the night, driving so far, blah blah. So most young men marrying young women for the first time (if she lives with her parents ) do indeed do it solely for free, unlimited access to naked privacy. Period.

Your point about intellectual compatibility is glib Monday Morning quarterbacking . Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Most young men do not think in terms of compatibility, they are totally feeling the attraction, which is natural. Character? Intellect? Hah. Those are attractive qualities, but are no insurance. I speak from experience.
Regarding compatibility for an everlasting marriage, if you can truely say this girl is your best friend then you've struck gold. Ever notice how you're closer with your friends than you are with your own spouse? How can this be, that you don't have the friendship or bond with your wife/husband, yet you have it with others? If your wife isn't your friend then what is she?

The wife from the letter, she got married for the wrong reasons & it's was revealed during the honeymoon. He did the right thing to ditch her.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Open Letter to my Wife (Irvine)

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rnr/3206671452.html

Open Letter to my Wife (Irvine)

Date: 2012-08-15, 1:05AM PDT
Reply to: ngtzk-3206671452@pers.craigslist.org

Honey,
We have been married over three years now. I am filing for legal separation today. After reassessing my feelings for you, and taking a thorough inventory of our relationship, I have decided that it is time to man up, grow a set of testicles, and cut you from my life like the malignant tumor you are.

As a courtesy to you, and as fair warning for all women out there, I have posted this on Craigslist hoping you read this letter as you are always reading these rants, and every other woman out there, knows what is coming as the wages of the described course of behavior.

Let's start with sex: We were at an amazing resort in French Polynesia on the first day of our honeymoon: over-the-water bungalows, lavish buffets, still, blue lagoons, crystal-clear to the bottom...Wow, was I blown away! Then I had this great idea..."Let's have sex!" I mean, what the hell? It was our honeymoon, after all. "I'm tired." (in your whiny tone) was your response. "Yeah, but it's our honeymoon! We're in paradise, for crying out loud, let's get it on!" "I guess I have to," was your response. Boy, did that make me randy... The next couple of days were a study in sexual procrastination and avoidant behavior on your part. Trying to finagle sex from you had, overnight, become like pulling teeth. Suddenly there were politics involved...not like the entire year before, when you were good to go, 24/7/365.

At the risk of presenting as disjointed, or lacking in continuity, let me interrupt my own letter to pose a question at this juncture: What on earth, outside of regular, willing, and adventurous sex, do you think you have to offer a man? Do you think I married you for your company?...your intellect? Do you think I find following you through Target with a shopping cart more interesting than kicking back with my male friends? Do you think you have a single insight into politics, philosophy, religion, life, sports, finance, or general trivia that has ever shed a single photon of illumination upon my perspective? You do not. Let me be clear: there is nothing, besides the promise of regular, enjoyable sex, that I ever wanted from you...that would ever have made me consider committing to you for the rest of my life. Once sex became an unwilling labor for you, I stopped wanting even that. Men want willing sex. Rapists want unwilling sex. Outside of willing, eager participation in sex, you are nothing but a nuisance, a liability, an annoying distraction, interrupting my otherwise constant state of serenity, and my flow of good ideas.

Oh, back to my story: It was day four of ten of our honeymoon when you pronounced, "I'm not expected to have sex with you every day." "Of course not," I politely answered. "But this is our honeymoon. We're on the other side of the world, in the South Pacific. People would kill to be where we are right now." I should have noted the huge red flag waving when, some weeks before, you tried to make the case that it would be fun to take some friends along on our honeymoon, and maybe even your grandmother, and we could all hang out the whole time. "Wouldn't that be fun?" Let me answer all women on the planet here and now: Hell no! That would not, by any stretch of the imagination, be fun.

It was about the same day that I realized how poor a conversationalist you were. Somehow, over the prior year, when you were f***ing me six ways from Sunday, I had overlooked and/or simply rationalized the gigantic reality that you were, quite simply, stupid as a post.

Anyway, there I was, ten grand into the most potentially romantic, amorous, and otherwise amazing bonding experience ever put together; and I had as my companion a tyrant who refused to have sex...or who offered nastily, "If you want me to pretend I like it, I will." It was then, immediately, that my eye began to wander.

She was the French girl who worked behind the counter at our hotel...an intern from some hotel school program in France. She was a little goofy looking: big, bulgy eyes, a bit of a swayback. Still, she was kind of sexy somehow. Upon checking in, I had thought she was an atypical Frenchie, who was uncharacteristically friendly. There, one evening, as I was exchanging some traveler's checks for the local currency while you laid on your already-becoming-lazy a** in the room, she asked me how my honeymoon was going. I was at a loss for words. I'm sure my facial expression told the whole story. Perceptive creature that she was, she flashed an unmistakable look, and touched my hand for much too long to be accidental. "Have you been to the spa?" she asked me. I had not. "Oh, you really must see it." She said something to her manager in French, and, in no time flat, she was kindly walking me down the darkened path to the spa. Good Lord. It was like those cheesy p**n movies of old where the mailman shows up at the door to deliver a "package,", and the lady tenant's towel falls off. It was that easy. Can I just add one more ironic detail? Her name was actually Marie! How poetic is that?

Let me ask you something: Did you ever even wonder why I stopped hounding you about sex on our honeymoon? I'm sure you, in your way of rationalizing things, thought that you had won; and that I had accepted your embargo. It was, in fact, simply because that need was being met elsewhere. Two weeks into our sham of a marriage, I was getting serviced somewhere else. As unbelievable as it sounds, it was happening. I have to tell you, more pleasurable than the strange, new, clandestine sex itself, with an otherwise unremarkable woman, was the satisfaction of completely undermining your false and inflated sense of power. Let me assure you: that was just the beginning. I say "unremarkable?" Still, she was certainly one for the check list, and my how the check list has grown, and how those numbers keep moving closer to thirty.

Somehow you took on this persona of a wife in control. I listened, almost laughing out loud, as you gave relationship advice to your girlfriends, colleagues and cousins over the phone. You were so confident. Had I closed my eyes, I would have thought Oprah Winfrey was waxing philosophical in the background.

After the honeymoon, the drought continued. You grudgingly gave it up once a week for a while. Still, you had become rather critical. You called it "coaching me," or "teaching you what I like." Funny, you had never had a single complaint before we got married. It was all wild and free back then. In a matter of weeks, the occasional sex you were willing to give up became a chore for me, not even worth the effort, too humiliating and frustrating to bother with. Eventually, I lost all interest in you. When I did decide to give it a go, I found myself having to conjure up all sorts of visions of all sorts of illicit encounters in order to be able to perform for you. In contrast, I was having no difficulty whatsoever outside the marriage. Eventually, I was able to use the excitement of my extramarital affairs to conjure up some grudging wood for you.

Let me be clear, so that the memories can start to click back into place for you, I have tagged, slept with, and had trysts with almost every restaurant hostess with whom you have ever though I was too friendly. I have followed up on every counter girl, every book clerk, every sales assistant, masseuse and apprentice...even the parts girl at the car dealership, and, yes...one of your very own girlfriends...everyone who ever gave that knowing flash...that tacit go-ahead. I have gone back later. I have talked to them. I have closed the deal with more of them than I would ever have thought possible in my wildest dreams. The head I have received in elevators, in dressing rooms, in staircases, in their apartments (twenty minutes, in-and-out while out running errands); the soccer moms shopping at target...the women I have encountered buying oranges at Whole Foods, or walking their dogs. I swear to you that I have had the most exciting sex of my entire life over the past three years of marriage...and none of it has ever been with you.

Now you want a baby. Let me just say that if I were some outsider hearing this story; I would pronounce a complete idiot the man who would stupidly impregnate you. NO!!!, I'm getting out while the getting is good, baby and child support-free. It occurs to me that I may have to pay a year and a half of alimony. Let me say in advance that it will be worth every penny to be rid of you at last.

Women of the world, heed this advice. Heed it good; and don't you ever think that you and your magic v****a are the exception to these few very simple rules: Take care of your man. Treat him right. Shower him with love and respect, and yes, I mean take care of his physical needs...satisfy him sexually. Wear him out. If you want to guarantee fidelity in your marriage, there is a simple way to achieve that: Never let your husband leave the house with a single drop of semen remaining in his body. Trust me, if he is not dumping it at home, he is dumping it somewhere, unless he is a hopelessly unattractive, beat-down loser. When you use sex for power and control, you do damage that cannot be undone. When you withhold sex and affection from your husband you drive a wedge between you and your man. Not only that, you drive him elsewhere to get his needs met. It is that simple. For the record, let me assure you that the world is literally brimming with women who are very happy to be a friendly port in the long, nasty storm. There are people out there who take satisfaction in undermining your hollow little conquest of controlling the sex in your marriage.

Let me further assure you that there is no such thing as controlling your man sexually. The simple reality is that, if he has any game at all, and does not have a parasitic twin growing out of his forehead, the world is full of other offers. You can only control whether he is getting it at home or not. If you want to control your man, give him all the sex he wants. If you want to lose control of your man, go ahead and cut him off.

Let me add a further tidbit of wisdom at no extra charge. There is an old saying: Women get married hoping everything will change, men get married hoping everything will stay the same. Women, if, somewhere in the back of your mind, you are waiting for the day when your male partner is bound by contract, finances, and perhaps biology, so that you can cut off the sex and become a mini tyrant...don't get married. Join a convent. Work at an orphanage or a pre-school. Adopt a child on your own. Find some way to fulfill your maternal instincts that does not involve marrying under false pretenses. Your man would not have stuck around before the marriage if it were loveless and sexless. He also does not want a marriage that is sexless. There are a million things you can do to have your child or children without suckering in some poor dope, too naive to foresee your evil plan. Are you an honorable person? Then live honorably. Do not live in breach of the spirit of the marriage contract. Trust me, the sex you were willingly giving up as a sell job before the marriage is the only commodity you have to barter that makes it worthwhile for your man to tolerate the rest of what comes with you. Don't sucker a man in, and then expect him to comply with your skewed and artificial construct of fidelity.

If you breach the spirit of the marriage contract, you lose all trust and intimacy with your man. If man were to change his nature, our species would vanish in less than a hundred years. Cutting your man off is not only disrespectful, it is simply counterproductive. The quality of your relationship, his attachment to you, his dedication and sexual fidelity, will be determined by his feelings of access, of being welcomed and embraced, of desirability. We are who we are. We are hard-wired creatures of nature. It is biological. Deal with it, or don't; but don't' do it under false pretenses.

Let me further comment, for the reader' information, that, after the marriage, you, Pumpkin', stopped cooking. You stopped cleaning anything. You don't do dishes. You don't vacuum. You don't dust. You don't do laundry. You leave your dishes all over the house. You spend money like it is going out of style; and nothing ever makes you happy, except unlimited shopping. You infidelity manifests itself on a thousand fronts that are not sexual. Let me ask you something: what good are you to anyone? Good luck finding your next sucker, now that you're 31, fat, and much less attractive than before. By the way, I shall not miss your nagging, or your complaining, or your "making me a better man," as you like to call it. I shall not miss your car driving tips. I have purchased a new flat screen TV and home entertainment system that will neither nag me, not interrupt me while I'm watching the occasional game. I have also decided to splurge on a cleaning lady in my new place. Finally, I'll have a woman who gets things done...and the price will be known and agreed upon up-front.

So, Honey...Pumpkin...you stupid, narcissistic cow...how do you feel now? Do you feel powerful? Or is the helium beginning to seep from your balloon? How many of you women sitting are at your desk at this very moment are wondering if it is not your husband who wrote this letter? Do you know what's strange? I used to think infidelity was wrong. Now I think it is perfectly right and justified. If your husband is out fooling around; it's because you are not doing your job. Not only is he justified in fooling around, you have it coming. You deserve it. One breach of contract deserves another. Men of the world, a woman who changes the terms of your sexual arrangement after marriage deserves infidelity. She plays a two-edged game...violating her implied duty as a wife, yet still holding you to the letter of your contract. It is the oldest, cheapest manipulation in the book: and, very likely, the root cause of the oldest profession in the world.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines infidelity as "unfaithfulness or disloyalty to a person," among other things. Let me redefine it for you. Fidelity is living and being, on a daily basis, contract or no contract, the person you have represented yourself to be. In business contracts, we use the term "good faith" a lot to describe the expectation that both parties of a contract will behave in such a manner as will benefit both parties as much as possible. For instance, if a record company signs a contract with an artist, both parties agree to act "in good faith," meaning that the company will do everything in its power to represent the artist favorably, and sell records. The artist, in return, agrees to put their best efforts into their records, their performances, and whatever promotional activities may be expected. Without the expectation of that somewhat ambiguous "good faith," either party could choose, at any time, to not honor the spirit of the contract, thereby creating disadvantage for both parties. "Good faith," is an absolute must.

A marriage is the same. Perhaps the "faithful" part of the vows goes deeper than sexual fidelity. I believe it means you put your best foot forward, always, and in all things. I believe it means that you do not allow yourself to become a fat lazy, nagging, complaining toddler who doesn't want to have sex with your partner any more. Any deviation from whom you represented yourself to be before, and upon signing the contract is, in fact, a failure to meet the implied "good faith" of the marriage contract. Any false personality you create in order to bag your partner, and then shed as soon as you're married is a misrepresentation. We need to stop defining infidelity as sexual only. Infidelity has many faces, and many manifestations. When you stop trying as a partner, or decide to renege on what you previously offered, you are in fact being disloyal, unfaithful and false to your partner. The idea that unfaithfulness is physical, via the sex act only is a semantic game we need to no longer play. Husbands need to start calling their wives on it. I would go as far as to say that prenups need to include specifics as to sexual frequency, sexual behavior, including attitude, and division of household chores.

After all has been said and done, it may surprise you all to know that, in my humble opinion, most men don't fool around because of the sex itself, it's really about the validation, the feelings of being wanted and valued. Women, if you want your man to seek his validation elsewhere, then you know exactly what to do. Cut him off.

Men, make it part of your own personal credo to fool around if your wife cuts you off. Let all women know that they have it coming. Let them know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the minute they cut you off, protest, make a fuss, or become grudging about sex, you will walk out that front door and get it somewhere else.

-E
+100
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:I have my suspicions that the letter is not genuine. If it is, it may well be, it's from a man who he himself, as he admits, started his relationship on the wrong premises. You can't marry only on the grounds of free, unlimited access to a p***y. Whatever his Pumpkin ended up being, he was definitely the co-author of his first mistake, bigger than all the subsequent ones from her.

Once again, I'm not taking the woman's defence.
Just trying to be objective and looking at the simple fact that it's both party's responsibility to ensure that you're with your other half for a whole set of good reasons, including a few of those, characterial and intellectual in nature, that will give the best chance of the relationship surviving the first few years.
Young women, living at home with their parents, always use freedom to spend the full night with you as emotional pressure to marry. They hate getting up in the middle of the night, driving so far, blah blah. So most young men marrying young women for the first time (if she lives with her parents ) do indeed do it solely for free, unlimited access to naked privacy. Period.

Your point about intellectual compatibility is glib Monday Morning quarterbacking . Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Most young men do not think in terms of compatibility, they are totally feeling the attraction, which is natural. Character? Intellect? Hah. Those are attractive qualities, but are no insurance. I speak from experience.
Regarding compatibility for an everlasting marriage, if you can truely say this girl is your best friend then you've struck gold. Ever notice how you're closer with your friends than you are with your own spouse? How can this be, that you don't have the friendship or bond with your wife/husband, yet you have it with others? If your wife isn't your friend then what is she?

The wife from the letter, she got married for the wrong reasons & it's was revealed during the honeymoon. He did the right thing to ditch her.
Renata you give me hope.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

This letter was originally sent to the Tom Leykis show and Tom Leykis read it on the air of his radio show years ago.

Well, your sex needs should be taken care of during a marriage, if it's not, then you need to get out asap.

Men who get married without a video taped prenup or asset protection plan are not so wise.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer