Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I like to know what other people plans are to move oversea.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Why do people with little net worth scream about taxes????
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:OK. I may have to re-check in the country's native languages.

Many foreign tax sites I've looked at written in English have said that if you have residency there (usually more than 183 days present) then they tax you on worldwide income. Some exempt pensions or money that stays offshore, etc, but generally tax you like a citizen.

But, I won't complain it they don't tax it. :D

Income tax is voluntary. I recommend you do not volunteer.

Just like child support and alimony is voluntary. I recommend men not volunteer to pay them either.

How many MRAs complain about alimony and child support? Lots. How many learned how to not pay them? Two other guys other than me to the best of my knowledge.

Men deserve their slavery because even when given remedies that are PROVEN to work they will not use them.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:OK. I may have to re-check in the country's native languages.

Many foreign tax sites I've looked at written in English have said that if you have residency there (usually more than 183 days present) then they tax you on worldwide income. Some exempt pensions or money that stays offshore, etc, but generally tax you like a citizen.

But, I won't complain it they don't tax it. :D

Income tax is voluntary. I recommend you do not volunteer.

Just like child support and alimony is voluntary. I recommend men not volunteer to pay them either.

I dare you to become State-less as one blogger I know is. He is not a citizen of any country or nation state. Then you can set the example for other people to follow, less than that, Hush...

Just like your Men's Rights Business Association = No Traction
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I like to know what other people plans are to move overs

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:chanta76,
I left Australia in 2001 and never went back.....I relocated with my family and divorced in 2007......the hardest part is to make sure you have a job to go to....I have launched the Mens Business Association to encourage men around the world to start businesses and trade with each other....if they do that then they can offer jobs to men who want to relocate....

Alas...even then men do not want to get on board with such an idea to any great extent....so I am back doing my regular job selling my software.

Peter, men have been trading with each other for countless millennia. Do you mean your MBA is some modern version of a Gentlemen's Club where members would hold stakes into each other businesses and entrust each other to trade on a preferential basis? Some sort of syndicate, or Japanese keiretsu?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

publicduende wrote:
I left Australia in 2001 and never went back.....I relocated with my family and divorced in 2007......the hardest part is to make sure you have a job to go to....I have launched the Mens Business Association to encourage men around the world to start businesses and trade with each other....if they do that then they can offer jobs to men who want to relocate....

Alas...even then men do not want to get on board with such an idea to any great extent....so I am back doing my regular job selling my software.

Peter, men have been trading with each other for countless millennia. Do you mean your MBA is some modern version of a Gentlemen's Club where members would hold stakes into each other businesses and entrust each other to trade on a preferential basis? Some sort of syndicate, or Japanese keiretsu?

The MBA is very well defined.....

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Home.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsoc/featured

The ONLY conditions of membership is that you complete an affidavit which is your oath of how you will conduct yourself and you bond it with a sum of money. The other condition is that you agree to serve on a jury if asked for the fee of one ounce of silver per hour of service. Many refusals to serve on a jury will have you removed from the MBA.

The MBA is a global initiative that will allow men to trade with each other anywhere in the world with the assurance that any unlawful or disreputable actions will be dealt with most harshly. I am making it clear to prospective members that unethical or unlawful acts will be severely punished since the main reason for doing business with an MBA member will be the level of integrity of the members.

If people do not want honest men do deal with then they deserve what is coming.

One of the things about trading with others has been this...in the past men have traded as groups but they have almost ALWAYS allowed unethical deals to someone outside the group. Usery by jewish bankers being an example but hardly the only one, right.

The MBA is based on one and only one premise. That ALL members will act honestly in their business dealings and that contracts will be honoured or the party breaking the contract will be subject to the law of the MBA courts. The MBA courts will reflect the local culture of the members and not attempt to put in place a single standard.

What I am proposing is that for the first time in human history there is an association for doing business that REQUIRES ALL MEMBERS to act honestly and any member who does not, or any member who hides unethical or criminal actions, will be dealt with harshly. I think it is a good idea...but hardly anyone else does.

And the reason most people do not think this is a good idea is that most people are NOT honest and WANT to be able to get away with unethical behaviour. MBA has been advertised to all the MRAs.....almost NONE joined.....that tells you about MRAs.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:

The MBA is very well defined.....

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Home.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsoc/featured

The ONLY conditions of membership is that you complete an affidavit which is your oath of how you will conduct yourself and you bond it with a sum of money. The other condition is that you agree to serve on a jury if asked for the fee of one ounce of silver per hour of service. Many refusals to serve on a jury will have you removed from the MBA.

The MBA is a global initiative that will allow men to trade with each other anywhere in the world with the assurance that any unlawful or disreputable actions will be dealt with most harshly. I am making it clear to prospective members that unethical or unlawful acts will be severely punished since the main reason for doing business with an MBA member will be the level of integrity of the members.

If people do not want honest men do deal with then they deserve what is coming.

OK, so it's a Gentleman's Club that uses an affidavit and a (hopefully escrowed) upfront sum of money as an insurance that a member will conduct business with the utmost integrity, and has as an attached claus the obligation for members to serve on a jury, I assumed in support of a fellow member's court case.

Am I correct?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

publicduende wrote:
OK, so it's a Gentleman's Club that uses an affidavit and a (hopefully escrowed) upfront sum of money as an insurance that a member will conduct business with the utmost integrity, and has as an attached claus the obligation for members to serve on a jury, I assumed in support of a fellow member's court case.

Am I correct?

publicduende
That is a summary but it is MUCH more than that......that would be like saying an aeroplane is something that helps you travel. Well, yes, it does do that, but there is a bit more to it than that.

The money does not need to be escrowed....the man will pay up if he is found guilty in a court or we will seize property to the amount. If he attempts to flee he will be killed. His choice. We do not plan to have jails. You right your wrongs or you pay with your life. Period.

A man is as good as his word.

I said criminal activity will be dealt with harshly....and I do mean it.

The MBA is only for honest men. Men who want to act unethically or criminally are very well advised not to join because I will have no problem instructing peace officers to seize all the property of a man found guilty in the courts and who refuses to make his bond.

Any man can bring any business he likes into the MBA jurisdiction......he can perform work under a guvment jurisdiction or MBA jurisdiction as he chooses....OPUS does all their work under the jurisdiction of the cambodian guvment. They have agreed that if a man insists that work be only done by men they will honour that the same way if a client insists that works is only done by women they will honour that too.

IBI will work under the jurisdiction the client wishes.

I will perform much of the MBA style work under MBA jurisdiction and on MBA contracts.

So...for example...say men wanted to create a car insurance company....a proper one.....the launch an expression of interest. When they get 10,000 men signed up they launch the insurance company...each man puts money in and accidents are paid for out of the pool. If a man is drawing more than seems reasonable he can be kicked out. Any false claim is a criminal act and his bond is forfeit and he is kicked out. The key thing is you only get to play if you are going to be honest. Everything is run by MBA contracts and MBA provides the contracts and the adjudication services. That is where I make some of my income. I own the contracts as I will be the author of all MBA contracts.

Plenty of other businesses could be run...I have bought the domains for an a-MAN-zon. Some man might create the web sites for that and have men only working in the company which will give it an advantage over others...remember...MBA companies do not need to pay guvment fees and taxes since we are not asking the guvment for their services...we are going to replace all guvment services with our own......courts, peace officers, passports, bank accounts.....etc. All will be created by MBA members and run by MBA members.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Relevant to this topic...some of the services MBA will offer is the service to relocate men overseas with jobs when they get there. This service is worth a GREAT deal of money. It will take me negotiating with guvments to get then to back off all their rules.....but part of my agreement with each guvment is that I will not defend anyone who is NOT an MBA associate from the guvments imposition of rules.

If a man is not an associate he is looking after himself...if he is an associate he will come under the protection of the MBA and leverage our negotiations with guvments.....and he will pay a very handsome fee for that leverage.....I have been working on the world passport for three years.....it has cost me quite a lot of money to work on that and I have risked jail and deportation to do so....I should be PAID for that risk if I get it to work for MBA members.

If another man wants to go through what I have gone through to create another group that makes the guvments accept the world passport then so be it....guvments have ENDLESS resources to run people in circles.....

Since so few men bothered to help me all these years? Once I am successful they are going to have to dig VERY deep to pay me for the benefit of my unequaled knowledge and skills in the area of dealing with guvments.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Peter, I do understand the motives of your MBA association. It's a very "dark romantic" ideal, that of creating a bubble of trust among (gentle)men by binding them to a contract that includes death for people who won't follow the rules. Not even the highest ranks of the freemasons or KKK get that far. Nobody can and will die for breaking a contract, or a gentleman's agreement. And no, there's no reason to put up such an infrastructure so you get paid for your services. You're already an accomplished professional and can earn good money doing what you can do best.

I think you have been traumatised by your legal battles with your ex-wife and family. If you are the good and honourable man you claim to be, please exercise the ultimate act of courage a man can be capable of: forgiveness. Forgive, and move on. You still have an entire life ahead to be serene, in peace with yourself and the world, and find a good woman who will love you like you've (probably) never been loved. It might take some time, but you have enough time and wit. And you won't need to run an OLAP cube to find her. Just open your heart, and she will come to you.

Coincidentally, I have just finished to watch Super 8, a nice piece of Spielberg cinematography. And one memorable quote I think applies to you.

Bad things happen. But you can still live.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

publicduende wrote:Peter, I do understand the motives of your MBA association. It's a very "dark romantic" ideal, that of creating a bubble of trust among (gentle)men by binding them to a contract that includes death for people who won't follow the rules. Not even the highest ranks of the freemasons or KKK get that far. Nobody can and will die for breaking a contract, or a gentleman's agreement. And no, there's no reason to put up such an infrastructure so you get paid for your services. You're already an accomplished professional and can earn good money doing what you can do best.

I think you have been traumatised by your legal battles with your ex-wife and family. If you are the good and honourable man you claim to be, please exercise the ultimate act of courage a man can be capable of: forgiveness. Forgive, and move on. You still have an entire life ahead to be serene, in peace with yourself and the world, and find a good woman who will love you like you've (probably) never been loved. It might take some time, but you have enough time and wit. And you won't need to run an OLAP cube to find her. Just open your heart, and she will come to you.

Coincidentally, I have just finished to watch Super 8, a nice piece of Spielberg cinematography. And one memorable quote I think applies to you.

Bad things happen. But you can still live.

People die all the time over contracts...they are called wars...haven't you heard of them?

Please stop with the bullshit as well....you are a very poorly informed man. And you have no concept of justice.

And this crap?

You still have an entire life ahead to be serene, in peace with yourself and the world, and find a good woman who will love you like you've (probably) never been loved.

You still refuse to accept the fact that women are not capable of love.

Before handing out advice? You are well advised to educate YOURSELF. I have told you many times your posts are full of fail...and this is one more of them.

PS....read my lips... I AM HAPPIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN.

It is only morons like you who presume to think you know me better than I know myself...how f***ing arrogant of you.

As far as my ex goes? I will not forgive someone who abused my former children, abused my mother and committed crimes against me. I will demand justice. I really do not care what brand of justice I get.

Jennifer will make remedy or she will be killed in such a way that I at no time commit a criminal act.

If more men did what I did? There would be no problems with women and marriage. Men only have problems with women and marriage because they are manginas and can not stand up to a criminal woman. Western men are pathetic when it comes to dealing with women...I should know...I was one of those western manginas who thought being the best man you could be and treating your wife as well as she could be treated was a good idea....it isn't.

My fav#1 was astonished haw badly my mother let me down by not teaching me how to deal with women....so she taught me instead.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am

publicduende wrote:please exercise the ultimate act of courage a man can be capable of: forgiveness. Forgive, and move on.

publicduende,
that is not the ultimate act of courage....it is the ultimate act of cowardice. A lot of you western manginas confuse cowardice and courage. That is why western society is collapsing. You think forgiving and appeasing criminals works. You learned nothing from Chamberlain and Hitler.

In the face of criminal acts men of COURAGE stand and denounce the crime and ensure JUSTICE IS DONE.

Men who are cowards look for ways to avoid their OBLIGATIONS to ensure JUSTICE IS DONE.

And you are just one more such coward. You do not care about the tens of millions of men who have been criminally abused by women...you will try and tell the lie "forgiveness is the ultimate act of courage for a man" and then you will lie about men who are so traumatised they kill themselves.

I despise weak stupid men like you. And you make up the majority. The Illuminati is right. Men like you should be killed. You can forgive them in the ultimate act of courage right before they put a bullet in your brain and good riddance to you.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:People die all the time over contracts...they are called wars...haven't you heard of them?

Even firemen and policemen die on duty, and it's part of their job (contract). Yet what you're talking about is a completely made-up that you made and want to enforce in the hope that this will enforce integrity and solidarity among men. Can't you understand that those are qualities that cannot be createed ex nihilo, or extorted by virtue of a contract?

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Please stop with the bullshit as well....you are a very poorly informed man. And you have no concept of justice.

And this crap?

You still have an entire life ahead to be serene, in peace with yourself and the world, and find a good woman who will love you like you've (probably) never been loved.

You still refuse to accept the fact that women are no capable of love.

Before handing out advice? You are well advised to educate YOURSELF. I have told you many times your posts are full of fail...and this is one more of them.

Playing the "alpha guy" who has finally cracked the cosmic code of the female universe won't give you a single moment of serenity. It's a delusion. I am only advising you because I am convinced that you're a good man, though deeply disturbed at this juncture of your life. It's you who need to re-educate HIMSELF to love again. Until that happens, you will be roaming forums like these trying to find someone who can embrace your cause - a cause that only you can see to such dramatic, paranoic extremes - only to call them criminals when they don't.

Of course woman are capable of love, they're human beings like us. Thinking that no woman can love because the only woman you've ever loved didn't love you back and did some evil things, that's what defines the perimeter of your personal hell, the maximum security cell you trapped yourself into.

Since I believe you find my good-faith advice useless and cheesy by newly found super-alpha-laddish standards, I will stop and start ignoring you like everybody else does. It's what you always say, after all: no man is harder to help than the one who doesn't want to be helped.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:PS....read my lips... I AM HAPPIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN.

It is only morons like you who presume to think you know me better than I know myself...how f***ing arrogant of you.

As far as my ex goes? I will not forgive someone who abused my former children, abused my mother and committed crimes against me. I will demand justice. I really do not care what brand of justice I get.

Jennifer will make remedy or she will be killed in such a way that I at no time commit a criminal act.

If more men did what I did? There would be no problems with women and marriage. Men only have problems with women and marriage because they are manginas and can not stand up to a criminal woman. Western men are pathetic when it comes to dealing with women...I should know...I was one of those western manginas who thought being the best man you could be and treating your wife as well as she could be treated was a good idea....it isn't.

My fav#1 was astonished haw badly my mother let me down by not teaching me how to deal with women....so she taught me instead.

Killing your wife, killing your "fail" MBA members, the ASIO and government conspiracies and criminal justice systems, and then insulting the few people who are trying to give you a genuine helping of advice, every time you run out of arguments to justify your state of misery. You do really sound like a wounded animal. You wouldn't certainly speak and behave like this, if you got over it and were truly happy. Your lips (of typing fingers) say something but we all know you mean otherwise. And well, I know you inasmuch as you wanted to be known, through your eBook about your personal story and the countless posts on this forum, all on the same tone. It doesn't take a skilled psychologist or a particularly perceptive person to undertand that you're still, quite literally, burning in hell.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am

publicduende wrote:Killing your wife, killing your "fail" MBA members, insulting the few people who are trying to give you a genuine helping of advice. You do really sound like a wounded animal. You wouldn't certainly speak and behave like this, if you got over it and were truly happy. Your lips (of typing fingers) say something but we all know you mean otherwise. And well, I know inasmuch you wanted to be known, through your eBook about your personal story and the countless posts on this forum, all on the same tone. It doesn't take a psychologist or a particularly perceptive person to undertand you're still, quite literally, burning in hell.

So you seem not to realise that there are a whole series of unjust wars going on where the "political leaders" are killing innocent men women and children.

Further. If you think that people who are criminals who are put on trial and offered a remedy for their crimes who defy the remedy instructed by the jury should be put in jail and housed and fed? Then you are welcome to create such a society and you are welcome to get people to pay for the life long welfare of people who refuse to make remedy for their crimes.

I refuse to pay for such people so the option is to outlaw them. If they do not leave the society then an outlaw can be killed. What I just described was the standard form of justice that has been used for thousands of years across many cultures. I guess all those people were "quite literally, burning in hell".

You are an idiot who has not studied the systems of law of people all around the world.

Do you know why the Illuminati banned capital punishment? It was so they could legalise slavery and have a large slave workforce that no one would recognise was a slave workforce because they would be "criminals"...like the 2.5 MILLION people in jail in the US today....and in federal prisons a reported 84% of them for victimless crimes.

Like I said. You are a moron. And the fact you think killing people who are unrepentant criminals who refuse to make remedy who refuse to leave the society is somehow bad compared to locking them up and paying for the privilege shows you what a moron you are.

Go do your study and come up with a better proposal rather than talk shit about things you know nothing about.

And I did not advocate killing an MBA member who was a "fail". You are a "fail" and I do not advocate killing you. I said that MBA members who MAKE OATH to be honest and post a bond who then commit a CRIME and refuse to live up to their bond and refuse to make remedy and then FLEE trying to get away from the agreement they make MAZ BE OUTLAWED which means that no crime is committed if they are killed.

The law of outlawry is really quite specific and well explained in wikipedia if you bothered to actually do some reading.

After FIVE YEARS of talking to idiot morons like you? You men have convinced me that the Illuminati is 110% correct and that 95% of you should be killed off because you are oxygen thieves who do not deserve to live. And if you think you are not?

THEN SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO STOP THE PLANNED GENOCIDE THESE LAST FOUR YEARS OR SO.

And if you can not show me what YOU PERSONALLY have done to stop the planned genocide then YOU DESERVE TO DIE for criticising someone who has worked so hard to stop the planned genocide rather than putting yourself at my service and actually HELPING ME STOP THE PLANNED GENOCIDE.

You, you moron, AGREE with the genocide of 95% of the population because not only are you doing nothing to STOP IT....you demotivate those of us who are doing something to stop it by making it very clear that the world would be a better place if you were not in it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:please exercise the ultimate act of courage a man can be capable of: forgiveness. Forgive, and move on.

publicduende,
that is not the ultimate act of courage....it is the ultimate act of cowardice. A lot of you western manginas confuse cowardice and courage. That is why western society is collapsing. You think forgiving and appeasing criminals works. You learned nothing from Chamberlain and Hitler.

In the face of criminal acts men of COURAGE stand and denounce the crime and ensure JUSTICE IS DONE.

Men who are cowards look for ways to avoid their OBLIGATIONS to ensure JUSTICE IS DONE.

And you are just one more such coward. You do not care about the tens of millions of men who have been criminally abused by women...you will try and tell the lie "forgiveness is the ultimate act of courage for a man" and then you will lie about men who are so traumatised they kill themselves.

I despise weak stupid men like you. And you make up the majority. The Illuminati is right. Men like you should be killed. You can forgive them in the ultimate act of courage right before they put a bullet in your brain and good riddance to you.

What a bitter little man you really are. I can only imagine the hell you went through to become the heartless golem you are. I have tried to understand you and the reasons for your schizoid behaviour. I have told you on several posts and/or replies that I think you're a good man. Soon enough my patience will run dry and your rants will be dismissed with the same kind of medicine that you so despise: utter and complete indifference.

What the hell would you want me to denounce? Do you know how many man get slaughtered by divorce laws, lose their property and children and suffer immensely, as much if not more than you? Who and what makes you think you're the supreme prince of justice who will stand proud and summon Hilter and Chamberlain and save them all? And for a fee, nonetheless. Do you think desperate men lost in divorce hell have nothing better to aspire to than your personal flavour of revenge and hatred, which is exactly what they need to get further in trouble?

Man, this is the state of Western laws about divorce, custody etc. Get over it. And if you really want to do something about it, you'd better stop living in your dystopic little world of cosmic women hate and Illuminati conspiracies and do some real campaigning to give voice to divorced men, or divorced fathers, like my old friend Fabio from Florence.

The chap pictured above suffered a nasty divorce just like you, and ended up losing custody over his only kid to her Mom, as it's customary in Italy. This meant he could only see her one day a week, at best. Although I lost touch with him several years ago, I can only imagine what state his divorce must have left him in, and how much frustration and hatred towards his ex-wife he must have harboured, for years, perhaps even to the present day. And yet, Fabio had the courage you didn't have, and perhaps never will. That of going beyond his personal hell and say: wait a minute - there's a little girl here who I love more than anyone and anything else, who still needs me as much as I neer her! He didn't let his suffering, however inevitable and legitimate, get in the way of the love for his daughter.

He could have spent his life in a fruitless hate campaign against the wrong targets - all women, maybe even thrown in a few nameless scapegoats (the Illuminati!) for good measure. Did he plan to have his ex-wife killed? Did he hook up in all the wrong forums preaching his personal justice system? No. He set up a much-appreciated website, with some material also in English. http://www.paternita.info/fatherhood/index2.html He started to tour local and national TVs to talk about his problem and that of countless men who lose their right to be a part of their children's lives the moment they lose their husband status. I have seen some of his video on YT and, to even the most cynical observer, he definitely knows how to get the message through. I am not posting links to them here as they are in Italian, and few of you would be able to understand them.

In short, he chose love over hate. And not just his love, but that of millions of men who, like him, feel it's more important to keep being a loving, present father than a bitter, spiteful ex-husband. Needless to say, I find his battle, both on a personal and collective level, worth a million times more than the pathetic narrative you made up to justify the failure of your marriage and, who knows, perhaps your fatherhood as well. Just check out his webpage. You will see no Hilter, no hints of killing anyone, no obscure contracts of man solidarity taken to their tragical extremes. Just the kind of serenity and resolve that only a man who truly loves somebody else more than himself and his pride, is capable of.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions