Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I like to know what other people plans are to move oversea.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:Killing your wife, killing your "fail" MBA members, insulting the few people who are trying to give you a genuine helping of advice. You do really sound like a wounded animal. You wouldn't certainly speak and behave like this, if you got over it and were truly happy. Your lips (of typing fingers) say something but we all know you mean otherwise. And well, I know inasmuch you wanted to be known, through your eBook about your personal story and the countless posts on this forum, all on the same tone. It doesn't take a psychologist or a particularly perceptive person to undertand you're still, quite literally, burning in hell.


So you seem not to realise that there are a whole series of unjust wars going on where the "political leaders" are killing innocent men women and children.

Further. If you think that people who are criminals who are put on trial and offered a remedy for their crimes who defy the remedy instructed by the jury should be put in jail and housed and fed? Then you are welcome to create such a society and you are welcome to get people to pay for the life long welfare of people who refuse to make remedy for their crimes.

I refuse to pay for such people so the option is to outlaw them. If they do not leave the society then an outlaw can be killed. What I just described was the standard form of justice that has been used for thousands of years across many cultures. I guess all those people were "quite literally, burning in hell".

You are an idiot who has not studied the systems of law of people all around the world.

Do you know why the Illuminati banned capital punishment? It was so they could legalise slavery and have a large slave workforce that no one would recognise was a slave workforce because they would be "criminals"...like the 2.5 MILLION people in jail in the US today....and in federal prisons a reported 84% of them for victimless crimes.

Like I said. You are a moron. And the fact you think killing people who are unrepentant criminals who refuse to make remedy who refuse to leave the society is somehow bad compared to locking them up and paying for the privilege shows you what a moron you are.

Go do your study and come up with a better proposal rather than talk sh** about things you know nothing about.

And I did not advocate killing an MBA member who was a "fail". You are a "fail" and I do not advocate killing you. I said that MBA members who MAKE OATH to be honest and post a bond who then commit a CRIME and refuse to live up to their bond and refuse to make remedy and then FLEE trying to get away from the agreement they make MAZ BE OUTLAWED which means that no crime is committed if they are killed.

The law of outlawry is really quite specific and well explained in wikipedia if you bothered to actually do some reading.

After FIVE YEARS of talking to idiot morons like you? You men have convinced me that the Illuminati is 110% correct and that 95% of you should be killed off because you are oxygen thieves who do not deserve to live. And if you think you are not?

THEN SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO STOP THE PLANNED GENOCIDE THESE LAST FOUR YEARS OR SO.

And if you can not show me what YOU PERSONALLY have done to stop the planned genocide then YOU DESERVE TO DIE for criticising someone who has worked so hard to stop the planned genocide rather than putting yourself at my service and actually HELPING ME STOP THE PLANNED GENOCIDE.

You, you moron, AGREE with the genocide of 95% of the population because not only are you doing nothing to STOP IT....you demotivate those of us who are doing something to stop it by making it very clear that the world would be a better place if you were not in it.


What the heck are you talking about? What have wars, who by the way are never "just", to do with your personal crusade to make your criminal wife and family accountable in a court of law? And even if your made up association outlawed a failed member, that doesn't mean he would be outlawed by society at large. Ireland, or Germany, or Oz would still find you or whoever kills them guilty with murder.

Then on with your stupid rants about genocide. What have you actually stopped, or started, or produced? Not a single positive message, not a single concrete act that wasn't met with pity at best, and indifference at worst.

You are starting to sound like Devils Advocate, another nutcase I talked to a couple of days before he was banned.
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby Cornfed » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 am

publicduende wrote:The chap pictured above suffered a nasty divorce just like you, and ended up losing custody over his only kid to her Mom, as it's customary in Italy. This meant he could only see her one day a week, at best. Although I lost touch with him several years ago, I can only imagine what state his divorce must have left him in, and how much frustration and hatred towards his ex-wife he must have harboured, for years, perhaps even to the present day. And yet, Fabio had the courage you didn't have, and perhaps never will. That of going beyond his personal hell and say: wait a minute - there's a little girl here who I love more than anyone and anything else, who still needs me as much as I neer her! He didn't let his suffering, however inevitable and legitimate, get in the way of the love for his daughter.

He could have spent his life in a fruitless hate campaign against the wrong targets - all women, maybe even thrown in a few nameless scapegoats (the Illuminati!) for good measure. Did he plan to have his ex-wife killed? Did he hook up in all the wrong forums preaching his personal justice system? No. He set up a much-appreciated website, with some material also in English. http://www.paternita.info/fatherhood/index2.html He started to tour local and national TVs to talk about his problem and that of countless men who lose their right to be a part of their children's lives the moment they lose their husband status. I have seen some of his video on YT and, to even the most cynical observer, he definitely knows how to get the message through. I am not posting links to them here as they are in Italian, and few of you would be able to understand them.

How exactly is this approach going to deter or prevent vicious, sadistic criminals from committing further crimes? Obviously the scumbag criminals within Western regimes are fully aware of the horrible effects of their behavior on their victims and either don’t care or are enjoying themselves. It may help somewhat to raise the awareness of the ignorant to the crimes being committed, but unless someone actually brings the criminals to justice at some point there is no obvious reason for them not to continue. Incidentally, is this how you advocate dealing with all criminals? Say I rape and murder your daughter. Would you forgive me, offer to discuss our differences over a cup of herbal tea and put up a web site pointing out that your daughter may not have liked being raped and murdered, as opposed to, say, reporting me to the pigs with the expectation of punishment being applied? Or is it that you think different approaches should be used for different scumbag criminals, and if so why?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:The chap pictured above suffered a nasty divorce just like you, and ended up losing custody over his only kid to her Mom, as it's customary in Italy. This meant he could only see her one day a week, at best. Although I lost touch with him several years ago, I can only imagine what state his divorce must have left him in, and how much frustration and hatred towards his ex-wife he must have harboured, for years, perhaps even to the present day. And yet, Fabio had the courage you didn't have, and perhaps never will. That of going beyond his personal hell and say: wait a minute - there's a little girl here who I love more than anyone and anything else, who still needs me as much as I neer her! He didn't let his suffering, however inevitable and legitimate, get in the way of the love for his daughter.

He could have spent his life in a fruitless hate campaign against the wrong targets - all women, maybe even thrown in a few nameless scapegoats (the Illuminati!) for good measure. Did he plan to have his ex-wife killed? Did he hook up in all the wrong forums preaching his personal justice system? No. He set up a much-appreciated website, with some material also in English. http://www.paternita.info/fatherhood/index2.html He started to tour local and national TVs to talk about his problem and that of countless men who lose their right to be a part of their children's lives the moment they lose their husband status. I have seen some of his video on YT and, to even the most cynical observer, he definitely knows how to get the message through. I am not posting links to them here as they are in Italian, and few of you would be able to understand them.


How exactly is this approach going to deter or prevent vicious, sadistic criminals from committing further crimes? Obviously the scumbag criminals within Western regimes are fully aware of the horrible effects of their behavior on their victims and either don’t care or are enjoying themselves. It may help somewhat to raise the awareness of the ignorant to the crimes being committed, but unless someone actually brings the criminals to justice at some point there is no obvious reason for them not to continue. Incidentally, is this how you advocate dealing with all criminals? Say I rape and murder your daughter. Would you forgive me, offer to discuss our differences over a cup of herbal tea and put up a web site pointing out that your daughter may not have liked being raped and murdered, as opposed to, say, reporting me to the pigs with the expectation of punishment being applied? Or is it that you think different approaches should be used for different scumbag criminals, and if so why?


Well this is a very different story. Like it or not, women in divorce court are generally not seen as criminals, as divorce may be initiated by either partner but must proceed a consensual negotiation between the parts. It's a painful, unnerving and sometimes tragical process, but it's one entirely within the civil law framework, not the criminal law one. At least that's what happens in Italy and the UK.

You didn't get the spirit of what Fabio is doing. Raise public awareness on the "lost side" of divorce is exactly the right thing to do. Laws cannot be changed overnight. In a democratic process, only a parliament act can change a law, and the political discourse and consensus on either sides of an argument is often initiated precisely by the kind of awareness Fabio has been successfully building over the years. If one or more members of parliament cannot be lobbied and convinced to propose a change to the existing divorce law, another avenue is usually to get public opinion to demand change, a referendum for example. What are the alternatives? Get your gun and threaten to kill a couple of judges if they deliberate in favour of the woman?

Fabio's initiative is not only spot on, but extremely effective because it focuses on the other real tragedy of divorce: children who, for something they're not directly responsible with, find themselves without a father, or living with another man they barely know, and they will never get to like, let alone love. It's hard to make a generalisation as every divorce has a different impact on children depending on their age when the divorce happens, or even when their parents start to drift apart. One thing is sure though: a father has still a right, if not a duty, to be present in his child's life, upbringing, to embrace his dreams, make him a complete person, in a way that only a complete family could do. Losing a wife should not mean losing the children. And divorce law, in Italy like in many other Western countries, is totally biased towards the idea that a maternal-only upbringing is 90% of what the child actually need and is entitled to, the father becoming but a passing satellite who takes them to the rides, buys them an ice cream and cries in silence once the half weekend is over.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 am

^All of that is complete gibberish.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:43 am

Cornfed wrote:^All of that is complete gibberish.


I look forward to seeing your valuable contribution to the cause of divorced fathers. You probably have such a better idea you want to keep it secret...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 am

They don't have anything of value to add. For awhile now, PN has been driving this fear mongering agenda since he got here. Women shouldn't do this or do that, who and where is it a man's right to limit what a woman can do?

His ex did him dirty and now he's bent out of shape. As I have said, like most White males he never figured out how to assert his control over his relationship and lost the battle of wits.

With the difficulties the world over, its only natural that crackpot nonsense would surface. Again this is a failure of Centrist Governments around the world to address the obvious that banks and investors should not be first in line for a handout when causes the problem in the first place...

There is quite a bit of promotion of the importance of banking and bankers to society, couldn't be further from the truth.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Jacaré » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

This is exactly almost to a tie my plan as well Xiongmao! I will be returning to GZ in Jan 2013, will be staying for a few months, get an apart, take Mandarin classes and start hustling, making contacts and nurturing existing contacts there. I like your idea of doing an MBA in GZ! That would be sweet!

xiongmao wrote:I'm applying to study at a Chinese University (in Guangzhou).

My current plan is:

End of 2012 - get an English teaching qualification from somewhere in Asia. I'm not too fussed about the qualification as I'm not intending to teach English full time.

Feb-September 2013 - learn Mandarin. Just 3 hours a day, so I'll have the afternoons to learn business from my business woman friend, build my business connections, and evenings to date beautiful Chinese women!

If I like it in China then I'll stay and do my MBA. Why do an MBA at Harvard, when you can do one in the import/export centre of the world?

I'll live off my website income, teach English a bit and just generally hustle. Guangzhou is the easiest city in the world to hustle.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Postby Jester » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 am

publicduende wrote:.... a contract that includes death for people who won't follow the rules. Not even the highest ranks of the freemasons or KKK get that far. Nobody can and will die for breaking a contract, or a gentleman's agreement.

Umm no actually, freemasons, Klan, Mafia, KGB, NSA, CIA, MI-6, Illuminati, Yakuza and others routinely kill rule-breakers. Google any of them. Let me know if you have trouble finding references. Offhand I can remember specific examples for 6 of these.

Still, despite the quibbling, I agree with the larger point you are making to Peter here. because all of those examples are BAD GUYS. Not folks to use as role models.

publicduende wrote:.....You're already an accomplished professional and can earn good money doing what you can do best.

I think you have been traumatised by your legal battles with your ex-wife and family. If you are the good and honourable man you claim to be, please exercise the ultimate act of courage a man can be capable of: forgiveness. Forgive, and move on. You still have an entire life ahead to be serene, in peace with yourself and the world, and find a good woman who will love you like you've (probably) never been loved. It might take some time, but you have enough time and wit. And you won't need to run an OLAP cube to find her. Just open your heart, and she will come to you.

Coincidentally, I have just finished to watch Super 8, a nice piece of Spielberg cinematography. And one memorable quote I think applies to you.

Bad things happen. But you can still live.


+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 am

publicduende wrote:
Playing the "alpha guy" who has finally cracked the cosmic code of the female universe won't give you a single moment of serenity. It's a delusion. I am only advising you because I am convinced that you're a good man, though deeply disturbed at this juncture of your life. It's you who need to re-educate HIMSELF to love again. Until that happens, you will be roaming forums like these trying to find someone who can embrace your cause - a cause that only you can see to such dramatic, paranoic extremes - only to call them criminals when they don't.

Of course woman are capable of love, they're human beings like us. Thinking that no woman can love because the only woman you've ever loved didn't love you back and did some evil things, that's what defines the perimeter of your personal hell, the maximum security cell you trapped yourself into.

Since I believe you find my good-faith advice useless and cheesy by newly found super-alpha-laddish standards, I will stop and start ignoring you like everybody else does. It's what you always say, after all: no man is harder to help than the one who doesn't want to be helped.


Well said.

Peter, you have friends, you should stop lashing out at them.

Super-Alpha-laddish -- yes, that's what the fringe of PUA and MR types sound like. Yes, women are quite flawed, and need a firm hand, but they are a very-much-needed half of humanity. Life was quite bleak before God made the first one - even for a guy who literally had everything.

A lot of people who have done wrong don't need to be killed, they will live with their shame, and die off eventually.

The best revenge is to let go and live.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Jester wrote:Umm no actually, freemasons, Klan, Mafia, KGB, NSA, CIA, MI-6, Illuminati, Yakuza and others routinely kill rule-breakers. Google any of them. Let me know if you have trouble finding references. Offhand I can remember specific examples for 6 of these.

Actually Jester...as late as WW I in the British Armed services a man could be shot dead for "cowardice" for not being willing to go over the top of a trench to certain death. Anz man who broke his "contract" to obey orders could be summarily shot by his commanding officer...not trial needed.

This, indeed, was a BIG issue for Australia as the British claimed that they should have the right to kill any Australian soldier who refused an order from a british commander in WW I. This almost lead to Australia pulling out of the war. Australian soldiers were not conscripts, they were volunteers, and the rule of volunteering was that they could not be sent to certain death...they had to have a fighting chance no matter how small.

Now..lets get on to the soviets in WWII....in Stalingrad I am told by my fav #1 who had relatives who FOUGHT THERE that the ratio was one bolt action rifle and 5 bullets to each 5 men......she told me the story of one rifle and 5 bullets to two soldiers is a myth to make it sound better.....

These men were sent up against germans with machine guns....if a man turned back he would be shot by his own fellow russians....this happened for hundreds of thousands of russian men....killed by their own....the russian men who surrendered to the germans and were repatriated at the end of the war were immediately sent to concentration camps as traitors and cowards.

So you see....it has, historically, been widely supported to kill men who did not "do their duty" and die for others........the MBA is proposing that those men who are unrepentant criminals where there there are no extenuating circumstances and refuse to leave the society can be outlawed......I notice drongo has not proposed anything else....I also note that I said if men have a problem with that they can pay for jails etc......
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Cornfed wrote:^All of that is complete gibberish.


Yes...when you turn it around and say....what if I raped your daughter....people are not nearly so ready to say "forgive"......what? then rape the NEXT daughter because there is no downside?

Carrot and stick....to motivate men there must be reward AND punishment.....anyone who has raised a child knows this.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Playing the "alpha guy" who has finally cracked the cosmic code of the female universe won't give you a single moment of serenity. It's a delusion. I am only advising you because I am convinced that you're a good man, though deeply disturbed at this juncture of your life. It's you who need to re-educate HIMSELF to love again. Until that happens, you will be roaming forums like these trying to find someone who can embrace your cause - a cause that only you can see to such dramatic, paranoic extremes - only to call them criminals when they don't.

Of course woman are capable of love, they're human beings like us. Thinking that no woman can love because the only woman you've ever loved didn't love you back and did some evil things, that's what defines the perimeter of your personal hell, the maximum security cell you trapped yourself into.

Since I believe you find my good-faith advice useless and cheesy by newly found super-alpha-laddish standards, I will stop and start ignoring you like everybody else does. It's what you always say, after all: no man is harder to help than the one who doesn't want to be helped.


Well said.

Peter, you have friends, you should stop lashing out at them.

Super-Alpha-laddish -- yes, that's what the fringe of PUA and MR types sound like. Yes, women are quite flawed, and need a firm hand, but they are a very-much-needed half of humanity. Life was quite bleak before God made the first one - even for a guy who literally had everything.

A lot of people who have done wrong don't need to be killed, they will live with their shame, and die off eventually.

The best revenge is to let go and live.


Jester.....publicduende is a moron...he is busy giving "advice" when he is a pig ignorant moron!! LOL!! Cornfed has dealt with him inside 5 posts. If publicduende is stupid enough to take on cornfed then he is certainly too stupid for me to listen to.

If I look like I am "Super-Alpha-laddish" to you then that must be because you do not know what alphas look like......I am low on the alpha scale and I know it....I have been alpha for just two years and it does take some getting used to.....I have friends who have been alphas all their lives....they make me look very mild. Germany is full of guys who are high alphas....I meet them all the time....I laugh my arse off at what they say and do.....AND TAKE NOTES! LOL!!

I have a LOT to learn about being alpha and I am busy learning.

"Peter, you have friends, you should stop lashing out at them." I do not lash out at my friends....

If I criticize someone then if he is man enough he will listen to the criticism. publicduende is a moron who can not take the slightest bit of criticism....and he is dumber than a rock about women.

As far as women go? I am very happy with my situation.....guys like publicduende can not even show me the respect of accepting my word as to how I am doing....that is very disrespectful....and so he deserves no more respect from me than he shows me....after all. I have EARNED his respect...he has not earned mine.

I have EARNED the respect of men across a lifetime of accomplishments. That is how respect works....a man shows respect WHERE IT IS EARNED....and if a man is not willing to show respect WHERE IT IS EARNED he is not worthy of the respect of the man who has earned it.

It is about time publicduende learned how respect works. Seems his father never taught him...he was probably taught "respect" by his mother...and women have no idea what respect is all about.

As for women being needed? I challenge that.....there are 7 BILLION people on this planet.....the only real use for women is producing more children and breast feeding them....name something else women can do as well as men.......and since 7 BILLION can be well argued as being too many......only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of women are actually NEEDED.

And after all....with cows only some of the cows are used to breed....so why not just select some women to breed, eh? Women keep talking about how the world would be so much better if only 10% of people were men.....maybe we should talk about farming women like cows or sheep......Angry Harry did that and the women went ballistic......

The women that I wish nothing to do with are the western liars and hypocrites......the rest are just fine......and western women are a small minority that we can easily do without......the ads on this site make it quite clear there are plenty of other women around.

And as I said yesterday? When I say these things to eastern european women they generally agree with me 110%. They too are scathing of western women. This Romanian woman I met who lived in Italy for 5 years is SCATHING of Italian women and how they treat their men in divorce. She speaks MUCH more harshly of women than me.....she can see that italian women are destroying marriage and destroying mens desire to marry....it was a big motivator for her to leave italy. Her assessment was that she would be very hard pushed to find a husband because the men are getting to wary of women and disbelieving them.

She was well aware that the lies and the crimes of other women were affecting her chances....and she said so. That was one reason we really hit it off...she understood exactly that women are destroying their own futures and she is seeking a place where this might be less so......Germany is not that place if you ask me but she is having a look around to see what it is like.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 am

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:.... a contract that includes death for people who won't follow the rules. Not even the highest ranks of the freemasons or KKK get that far. Nobody can and will die for breaking a contract, or a gentleman's agreement.

Umm no actually, freemasons, Klan, Mafia, KGB, NSA, CIA, MI-6, Illuminati, Yakuza and others routinely kill rule-breakers. Google any of them. Let me know if you have trouble finding references. Offhand I can remember specific examples for 6 of these.

Still, despite the quibbling, I agree with the larger point you are making to Peter here. because all of those examples are BAD GUYS. Not folks to use as role models.


I was obviously exaggerating when mentioning the freemasons and the KKK. The context was Peter's idea of binding gentlemen by a "good" contract, a pact of honour of some sort, and proposing that they can be outlawed, or executed, if found guilty of breaching the contract. It seems obvious, to me at least, that with his MBA Peter is living in his own dark romantic utopia where honour is imposed by a risk/reward proposition that has no relevance to the ways modern society, in all its defects, is built and functioning on.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Jester.....publicduende is a moron...he is busy giving "advice" when he is a pig ignorant moron!! LOL!! Cornfed has dealt with him inside 5 posts. If publicduende is stupid enough to take on cornfed then he is certainly too stupid for me to listen to.

If I look like I am "Super-Alpha-laddish" to you then that must be because you do not know what alphas look like......I am low on the alpha scale and I know it....I have been alpha for just two years and it does take some getting used to.....I have friends who have been alphas all their lives....they make me look very mild. Germany is full of guys who are high alphas....I meet them all the time....I laugh my arse off at what they say and do.....AND TAKE NOTES! LOL!!

I have a LOT to learn about being alpha and I am busy learning.

"Peter, you have friends, you should stop lashing out at them." I do not lash out at my friends....

If I criticize someone then if he is man enough he will listen to the criticism. publicduende is a moron who can not take the slightest bit of criticism....and he is dumber than a rock about women.

As far as women go? I am very happy with my situation.....guys like publicduende can not even show me the respect of accepting my word as to how I am doing....that is very disrespectful....and so he deserves no more respect from me than he shows me....after all. I have EARNED his respect...he has not earned mine.

I have EARNED the respect of men across a lifetime of accomplishments. That is how respect works....a man shows respect WHERE IT IS EARNED....and if a man is not willing to show respect WHERE IT IS EARNED he is not worthy of the respect of the man who has earned it.

It is about time publicduende learned how respect works. Seems his father never taught him...he was probably taught "respect" by his mother...and women have no idea what respect is all about.

As for women being needed? I challenge that.....there are 7 BILLION people on this planet.....the only real use for women is producing more children and breast feeding them....name something else women can do as well as men.......and since 7 BILLION can be well argued as being too many......only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of women are actually NEEDED.

And after all....with cows only some of the cows are used to breed....so why not just select some women to breed, eh? Women keep talking about how the world would be so much better if only 10% of people were men.....maybe we should talk about farming women like cows or sheep......Angry Harry did that and the women went ballistic......

The women that I wish nothing to do with are the western liars and hypocrites......the rest are just fine......and western women are a small minority that we can easily do without......the ads on this site make it quite clear there are plenty of other women around.

And as I said yesterday? When I say these things to eastern european women they generally agree with me 110%. They too are scathing of western women. This Romanian woman I met who lived in Italy for 5 years is SCATHING of Italian women and how they treat their men in divorce. She speaks MUCH more harshly of women than me.....she can see that italian women are destroying marriage and destroying mens desire to marry....it was a big motivator for her to leave italy. Her assessment was that she would be very hard pushed to find a husband because the men are getting to wary of women and disbelieving them.

She was well aware that the lies and the crimes of other women were affecting her chances....and she said so. That was one reason we really hit it off...she understood exactly that women are destroying their own futures and she is seeking a place where this might be less so......Germany is not that place if you ask me but she is having a look around to see what it is like.


Peter, you shouldn't be surprised if I "criticise" you. I have given you much more respect than I perhaps ought to because of some "professional" sympathy (you're a fellow IT pro after all, and an objectively accomplished one at that) and because I thought that you were a good person who had been deeply traumatised by a bitter divorce and legal struggle. However big the trauma, an adult personality just cannot be devastated to such a great extent. Or that's what I believed.

Your last posts have broken new lows in terms of personal insults and the usual arrogance with which you dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with your most outlandish ideas as a moron, not worth your attention. It seems to me that you're the one who came here as a self-proclaimed guru of men-female relationships, escapism, the inner working of modern society, etc. What you think you have discovered is nothing more than what many people here are saying anyway, that some women can be incredibly cruel and manipulative, that their (historically) recent gains in terms of gender parity have played against us men, etc., only, distorted to the wildest degree by the lens of your frustration and a tragic, "fundamentalist" take on society.

Saying something that begins as plausible and then pollute it with a mixed bag of feminist conspiracy, the ASIO, corrupted judges and juries, even your own family and kids, in a framework that is more akin to a salesman than a wiseman, doesn't really give it more dialectic power or credibility. It could be passable as fiction, as I pointed out in an earlier post. The more you insist on this, the more you expose yourself as a pitiable individual at best, and as a deeply disturbed one, a sociopath who deserves indifference, at worst.

I, just like many others, had my fair share of disappointment from women. I have been sometimes trapped, conned, abused by women, but also been trapped, conned and abused by men. Truth be told, the gauge of my disappointment with my fellow human beings is definitely weighing more on the male than the female side, and not for a feminist bias of sorts: I have literally met more bad men than bad women. For as much as I try to understand that your life experience is very different than mine, I would never dare elevating my personal experience to the rank of universal wisdom, especially when my conclusion are extremely negative as it is in your case. I would never try and shove it down people's throats and dismiss those who won't swallow it as morons and lost causes. This is wrong, and quite arrogant. This is a fact and there's little to debate about it.

Just like Cornfed with my wife, you're giving in judging my past, my family. Do you think a man of 35 years of age still feels the legacy of his father's upbringing? Do you really care to know what kind of person my Dad is? I was brought up by two parents, my Dad and my Mom. Both of them taught me to respect people as human beings, before even beginning to make distinctions based on gender, rase, or social status. They also taught me that other people's opinions are best appreciated when you have your own to hold on to, to compare with and synthesize into a better, clearer, more complete view of the world.

We are all born unique, and we are all born equal in front of Mother Nature, or God (if you believe in Him). That's probably the main, if not the only reason why hearing you nonchalantly stating that women are only capable of hatred and manipulation and (as of now) should be treated like breeding cows, gives me two contrasting impulses: that of defending women because they're virtually absent here, with nobody who will even try to set the record straight for the sake of a balanced debate, and then that of seeing you as a traumatised, suffering man in need for help.

Since I am not a psychiatrist, all I have tried to do is simply (and gently, at first) encourage you not to let your past overwhelm your present and future. Move on and claw back the chance to be happy again, with or without a woman by your side.

I have only changed the tones to more upset and polemic when your insults started to come down more heavier and more frequent. I have tried to help you, yet I have no obligation to endure your abuse ad libitum. You're a big man, and if you believe this new life as self-proclaimed alpha is giving you more kicks than ever before, be my guest. Just, don't continue to think that your stance towards women and life is all there is.

And then the interesting part about your Romanian friend. It's kind of amusing that she's speaking so badly of Italian women, since it's a well-known fact that one of the best things they tend to do is run away with Italian husbands. Perhaps when she says that Italian women are "destroying men's desire to marry" she means "thanks God Romanian women are there to show Italians how a real woman is supposed to be"? Well, maybe, maybe not. I've heard a full spectrum of stories, ranging from evil Romanian ladies who married good guys and twisted and bent them to their will, to Romanian ladies who were abused by Italian men, to Romanian men who forced their girlfriends or wives to become prostitutes, to more... I wouldn't want to judge the state of Italian women, or Italian families, based on a single Romanian woman. It's more complex than that I'm afraid. Nonetheless, I recognise your friend's opinion is an interesting one.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests