Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Julian Assange Update

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Julian Assange Update

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I was watching CNN just now and the news anchors were discussing how Julian Assange was granted political asylum by Ecuador, but how would he get there? I personally hope that he makes it to Ecuador safely, without any problems.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 am

he has been granted to stay in ecuador's embassy inside london city. though he can not get out to live in ecuador. as ecuador does not have a policy to get him out.

but just +1 to him for sure because ecaudor granted him asylum indefinitely.

but an opposing force i.e. london police authorities are trying to "legally" walk into the embassy to arrest him.

i do want to help julian. the best of luck to him.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 am

I would sure like to see South American nations issue official notes to Britain urging them to "respect international law in this matter", and point out the numerous British embassies hosted in South America.

I.e. a veiled warning.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 am

Jester wrote:I would sure like to see South American nations issue official notes to Britain urging them to "respect international law in this matter", and point out the numerous British embassies hosted in South America.

I.e. a veiled warning.

Britain will eventually have to let him stay at the Ecuador embassy, it wouldn't be the first time it happens. If they arrest him and deport to Sweden, hence to the US, the public uproad against US and UK would be deafening. This is no p***y Riot case.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby woody » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I read online about a month ago that if he was to get asylum then Equador's next move would be to get him U.N. diplomatic statis in order to get him to be able to safely leave the embassy without being arrested. I have not heard anything of since he was granted asylum though. I hope he get out too.
woody
Freshman Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

Jester wrote:I would sure like to see South American nations issue official notes to Britain urging them to "respect international law in this matter", and point out the numerous British embassies hosted in South America.

I.e. a veiled warning.

I like it. The Brits enjoy talking tough, like Uncle Bully, and it would be great if they could learn that there are consequences to being a rogue nation defiant of international law. Unlike Uncle Bully, with its brain-dead, jingoistic electorate, the Brits can sometimes take such lessons to heart. But they really are a disgusting little empire-envying country right now.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 am

Where does Julian Assange get all his info to post on Wikileaks? Does he have informants inside Western governments?

Why hasn't the US government taken down his site?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 am

Maybe I'm old and grey these days, but I fail to see why there's so much support for Assange.

I don't know why his speech was about leaks, he's wanted on charges of rape.

I don't know what the pro-rape crowd were cheering about.

I guess he's stuck in that embassy forever. He can't leave. He can't become a diplomat himself (the government needs to approve them). He wants to go to a country that is itself deporting a blogger to Russia, and which has next to no freedom of speech.

The man should grow a backbone and face the music.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 am

xiongmao wrote:Maybe I'm old and grey these days, but I fail to see why there's so much support for Assange.

He's not wanted on any charge. He is wanted for questioning. Even if you is 100% guilty of the behavior alleged, the notion that is constitutes any sort of crime is insane, and the trumped up complaint is likely just a ruse to get him deported to the US rouge state.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby patrick » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 am

Where does Julian Assange get all his info to post on Wikileaks? Does he have informants inside Western governments?

1. Haven't you seen the full report he gave on that balcony?

2. That's a good question, i guess it's better for them to centralise all information so they can monitor everything. If they take it down and all the documents get spread out over the whole internet it's a lot more difficult to control and monitor.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 am

xiongmao wrote:Maybe I'm old and grey these days, but I fail to see why there's so much support for Assange.

I guess he's stuck in that embassy forever. He can't leave. He can't become a diplomat himself (the government needs to approve them). He wants to go to a country that is itself deporting a blogger to Russia, and which has next to no freedom of speech.

The man should grow a backbone and face the music.

1) The womyn he "raped" admit the sex was consensual. It's at best a lie and at worst a pretext.
2) They didn't decide they had been "raped", until days later, when they were each bragging about their "conquest" and realized they'd both slept with the same guy and they weren't anything special.
3) Sweden has a b.s. law that let's "slut's remorse" become "rape". And, by calling it "rape", most people won't be bothered to even question the details. Too many western men believe womyn are never to be blamed, questioned, doubted, or held to account for their actions. Western womyn know this.
4) the "pro-rape crowd":roll: recognizes that such a b.s. law, if allowed to spread, can and will be used to target men who decide they don't want to return some jump-off / pump-and-dump womyn's calls, even more so than now. Ask Kobe.

It's to the point where guys have faced charges and haven't even touched the girl. Ask those boys from the Duke lacrosse case.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Winston wrote:Where does Julian Assange get all his info to post on Wikileaks? Does he have informants inside Western governments?

Because wikileaks is controlled opposition.

You would be better off to ask the questions.

"Why is it that wikileaks does NOT want to know about my video in the federal magistrates court even though Julian is Australian?"

"Why has wikileaks said NOTHING about Julia Gillard being charged with treason?"

"Why has wikileaks said nothing about 54 senior political and legal figures in Australia being charged with covering up the treason of Julia Gillard?"

"Why has wikileaks said nothing about the fact we are ready to put all federal politicians in Australia on trial?"

I have handed over ALL my documents to wikileaks....I can not even get an email reply out of them. Why? They do not want to publish what they are told not to publish. It is pretty simple.

Julian Assange is playing along when he could make a claim of right to travel on the land of england and wales just like I did and make a BIG NOISE about it. But he will not do that because he is paid to keep up the pretext that legislation is law.

Julian Assange even appeared at TED. No one makes it to TED unless they are part of the game. NO ONE.

I like Julian Assange...he presents very well. But his organisation is refusing to discuss the BIG ISSUES of genesis 1:26, the world passport, the right of men to live, work and travel as they please.

The guvments are SUPPOSED to be getting discredited in the run up to civil wars all over the western world. Civil wars is what they want...and Wikileaks is doing as bang up job of helping them get the civil wars going. Why has Julian Assange not called for new "Peoples Courts", eh?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Julian Assange Update

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 am

The only thing assange is guilty of is bad taste. Look at the size of the heffer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rlier.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions