Feminism attempts to ruin the Video Game culture (video)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Feminism attempts to ruin the Video Game culture (video)

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism attempts to ruin the Video Game culture (video)

Post by Tsar »

Feminists succeeded. They got Sony to reduce Tifa's cup size in the FFVII remake and make her wear an extra piece of clothing to conceal her cleavage.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
April 17th, 2021, 2:59 am
Feminists succeeded. They got Sony to reduce Tifa's cup size in the FFVII remake and make her wear an extra piece of clothing to conceal her cleavage.
I have experience with this game at all, but what men actually get aroused by cartoon video game women's breasts? I am trying not to laugh at the idea.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
April 18th, 2021, 9:19 am
Tsar wrote:
April 17th, 2021, 2:59 am
I have experience with this game at all, but what men actually get aroused by cartoon video game women's breasts? I am trying not to laugh at the idea.
Yes. Yuna, her version in FFX-2 was the hottest video game character for years back when it was released. Rikku was also really cute too. Men like video game girls and anime girls.

Obviously, the real thing is better but some guys in Japan actually don't want relationships with girls. They prefer anime girls and video game girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MrMan wrote:
April 18th, 2021, 9:19 am
Is it so tough to imagine? Men over the years have gotten aroused by far far cruder representations, and computer graphics are so realistic now it can be hard to tell that they are computer graphics. When I watched the first episode of Love, Death & Robots last night I had to blink to be sure I wasn't looking at real actors.