You really ARE a meal ticket

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

You really ARE a meal ticket

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2010/01 ... my-stomach

before recession:
"I once fed myself by going on first dates for 2 months straight in an employment lull. I didn’t spend a dollar on lunch or dinner ... "

during recession:
"I no longer put forth the effort to even go out on dates. They are now a bad return on investment."
(Guys were setting up dates that didn't involve lunch/dinner)

For the men, these "dates" were always a bad return on investment. In one way, these men were lucky. They only paid for "first dates". Imagine accidentally (accidentally for the man, anyway) getting a woman of such "ethics" pregnant.
I say let these womyn eat their liberation & equality.

Men, there's a LOT of power in keeping both your wallet & zipper SHUT.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Hear Hear! Let's keep our money or go dutch on dates - a good way to see if the girl is really interested in you (I've found almost no girl will keep the date if she has to pay her way, so I've stopped bothering with dates).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I love these kinds of candid confessions. The only girls I managed to date for more than a week are those would feel insulted if I offered to pay more than the first couple of wines.