Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby Voice of Reason » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm

This article just goes to show the mentality of feminists, which influence the thought patterns of western women.

http://slacktory.com/2012/06/sassing-ba ... an-inside/

A picture is posted of a boy holding up a sign saying "Dear girls. Do't be insecure. You don't need make-up & nice clothes. You're all f***ing beautiful." Not that big of a deal, huh? All he is trying to say is that he accepts women for how they am in their natural state.

But NO! Feminists have to react in immature ways. They have to use sarcasm, swearing, nudity and general rudeness. A response had a fat whale of a feminist posing topless with her middle finger up, with a sign stating "A Confident girl does whatever the f**k she wants." It's absolutely disgusting.

This is nothing but silencing. There are articles all over the net telling men how to be, and how they should treat women etc. Indeed, it is women who expect men to bow down to their every needs…but you don't hear feminists saying anything about that. These feminists have no logic whatsoever. They just find any reason they can to make an issue of something.

Oh yeah, and the word "misogyny" just had to to be thrown into the article…rather ironic since all I see is misandry at work here.

The future does not look bright for western "women".
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West







Re: Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby jamesbond » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:But NO! Feminists have to react in immature ways. They have to use sarcasm, swearing, nudity and general rudeness. A response had a fat whale of a feminist posing topless with her middle finger up, with a sign stating "A Confident girl does whatever the f**k she wants." It's absolutely disgusting.

This is nothing but silencing. There are articles all over the net telling men how to be, and how they should treat women etc. Indeed, it is women who expect men to bow down to their every needs…but you don't hear feminists saying anything about that. These feminists have no logic whatsoever. They just find any reason they can to make an issue of something.

Oh yeah, and the word "misogyny" just had to to be thrown into the article…rather ironic since all I see is misandry at work here.

The future does not look bright for western "women".

Feminists love to lecture men how to behave. For example they like to say things like, "men need to be more attentive to women" and "men need to do their fair share of housework" and "a man should always pay for a date with a woman."

Men in anglo countries are supposed to bend over backwards for women. Even if they do bend over backwards for women, the feminists will STILL have something to complain about!
:shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Not just women who identify as feminists too....the list of female demands on men is ENDLESS. Not even Tom Cruise can be "good enough" yet.

And what do women bring to the table? Nothing but liabilities.

I simply do not engage western women in conversation unless it is to point out their hypocrisy to other men.

If you look at the comments by this Australian woman "twisty" on this video then you can see how hate filled these shrews are. She has actually publicly called for my death and then turns around and denies she did so in her next comment.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=CwCZaT9cbXs

Here is the relevant post to save you looking if you can not be bothered.

" I did not wish you dead"

"I will pray....that God takes you before you are able to injure anybody else."

Firstly...I have not injured anybody. It is my WIFE Jennifer who injured me and her children. And you hate filled Shrew? Paying that "God takes you" is what is called wishing someone dead. You are a hate filled shrew and you are typical of western women. You are a great example of why I would NEVER TOUCH a western woman again. You WISH US DEAD for wanting a path to justice.
Disgusting.
peternolan1109 in reply to twisty113 (Show the comment) 4 days ago
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 am

Here is your typical American female. :lol:


Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7580
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 am

jamesbond wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:But NO! Feminists have to react in immature ways. They have to use sarcasm, swearing, nudity and general rudeness. A response had a fat whale of a feminist posing topless with her middle finger up, with a sign stating "A Confident girl does whatever the f**k she wants." It's absolutely disgusting.

This is nothing but silencing. There are articles all over the net telling men how to be, and how they should treat women etc. Indeed, it is women who expect men to bow down to their every needs…but you don't hear feminists saying anything about that. These feminists have no logic whatsoever. They just find any reason they can to make an issue of something.

Oh yeah, and the word "misogyny" just had to to be thrown into the article…rather ironic since all I see is misandry at work here.

The future does not look bright for western "women".

Feminists love to lecture men how to behave. For example they like to say things like, "men need to be more attentive to women" and "men need to do their fair share of housework" and "a man should always pay for a date with a woman."

Men in anglo countries are supposed to bend over backwards for women. Even if they do bend over backwards for women, the feminists will STILL have something to complain about!
:shock:


If you don't do what feminists demand you are lectured about it aggressively. If you do do what they command, you are still lectured for even daring think that she couldn't do it herself. Whatever the situation, she is in the right in her eyes and the man is in the wrong. Men simply can't win.

But if you dare lecture her on how to behave, even a fraction of what they do to us, you met with even more aggression at how you could tell a woman to do something so demeaning.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Re: Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Not just women who identify as feminists too....the list of female demands on men is ENDLESS. Not even Tom Cruise can be "good enough" yet.

And what do women bring to the table? Nothing but liabilities.

I simply do not engage western women in conversation unless it is to point out their hypocrisy to other men.

If you look at the comments by this Australian woman "twisty" on this video then you can see how hate filled these shrews are. She has actually publicly called for my death and then turns around and denies she did so in her next comment.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=CwCZaT9cbXs

Here is the relevant post to save you looking if you can not be bothered.

" I did not wish you dead"

"I will pray....that God takes you before you are able to injure anybody else."

Firstly...I have not injured anybody. It is my WIFE Jennifer who injured me and her children. And you hate filled Shrew? Paying that "God takes you" is what is called wishing someone dead. You are a hate filled shrew and you are typical of western women. You are a great example of why I would NEVER TOUCH a western woman again. You WISH US DEAD for wanting a path to justice.
Disgusting.
peternolan1109 in reply to twisty113 (Show the comment) 4 days ago


This Twisty is a VILE individual. All she does is spread hatred. She does not have one valid argument...just sarcasm. Hasn't she got anything else better to say?

I wouldn't even call her a "woman".
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Re: Feminists are immature and rude, no matter what you say

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 pm

jamesbond wrote:Feminists love to lecture men how to behave. For example they like to say things like, "men need to be more attentive to women" and "men need to do their fair share of housework" and "a man should always pay for a date with a woman."

Men in anglo countries are supposed to bend over backwards for women. Even if they do bend over backwards for women, the feminists will STILL have something to complain about! :shock:


These are not feminist arguments per se, these are arguments from spoiled, self-entitled little princesses. They are sign of plain and simple immaturity. Intelligent women are not only aware of their worthiness, but actively look for men who have the same qualities they possess, so that a relationship can start without the initial handicap of an inferiority/superiority complex.

You know how to put off the arguments of an immature person? By treating them like you would treat an immature person, a child for example. You get candy if you deserve it. By saying to their face, "if a woman deserves attention, I will give my attention to her". Or "if a woman is worth my love and respect, be sure I will love her to bits for the rest of my days". It's only female nature to be aggressive out of insecurity. Turning their heads back inwards to their own insecurities is the best way to get them down from the pedestal.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests