Actor whose living TFL - True Forced Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

C.J. wrote:Jackal, I would pay Peter for his services, as he's the exact opposite of other swindlers... He practically bleeds information. Deception 101 is about keeping the victim in the dark and at worse, resorting to complete disinformation(the only reason women don't like you, is because your "game" isn't good enough...). You can't deceive someone when you tell them the truth. What do you think would happen if a PUA told prospective customers that they could meet foreign women and bypass all the BS in america for the same price as their pick up coaching services, without any type of coaching at all? The customer might benefit from the info, but the PUA will go broke.

90% of domestic western industries are based upon the pratices of the jewish Talmud - taking advantage of the goyim(non-jew) at nearly any cost, and NEVER let them reach the illusion they persuade customers into buying, because then they'll stop buying. People who do this in the west profit most.

But those who don't folllow the talmudic texts, are the most honest businessmen you'll ever know.
Isn't it a coincidence that everyone who agrees with the likes of Peter Andrew Nolan will eventually mention Hitler or some flavour of Zionist conspiracy? :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

publicduende wrote:
C.J. wrote:Jackal, I would pay Peter for his services, as he's the exact opposite of other swindlers... He practically bleeds information. Deception 101 is about keeping the victim in the dark and at worse, resorting to complete disinformation(the only reason women don't like you, is because your "game" isn't good enough...). You can't deceive someone when you tell them the truth. What do you think would happen if a PUA told prospective customers that they could meet foreign women and bypass all the BS in america for the same price as their pick up coaching services, without any type of coaching at all? The customer might benefit from the info, but the PUA will go broke.

90% of domestic western industries are based upon the pratices of the jewish Talmud - taking advantage of the goyim(non-jew) at nearly any cost, and NEVER let them reach the illusion they persuade customers into buying, because then they'll stop buying. People who do this in the west profit most.

But those who don't folllow the talmudic texts, are the most honest businessmen you'll ever know.
Isn't it a coincidence that everyone who agrees with the likes of Peter Andrew Nolan will eventually mention Hitler or some flavour of Zionist conspiracy? :)
It is no coincidence at all...those of us who are awake know that the Illuminati exists, that they run the planet today, and that they farm people like the sheeple they are. Those that agree with me on these points agree with me because they are awake to these facts.

That you are not awake to them and therefore like to tell lies about me? That merely means you are ignorant and that you are trying to hide your ignorance behind lies.

Only a complete moron could still be in denial as to the fact that our politicians are doing as they are told by the Illuminati and are NOT doing what the majority of people want.....the carbon tax in Australia and the forced health care in the US can leave no man with two brain cells to rub together in any doubt that guvments get their marching orders from somewhere else....and that somewhere else happens to be the UN.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:

It is no coincidence at all...those of us who are awake know that the Illuminati exists, that they run the planet today, and that they farm people like the sheeple they are. Those that agree with me on these points agree with me because they are awake to these facts.

That you are not awake to them and therefore like to tell lies about me? That merely means you are ignorant and that you are trying to hide your ignorance behind lies.

Only a complete moron could still be in denial as to the fact that our politicians are doing as they are told by the Illuminati and are NOT doing what the majority of people want.....the carbon tax in Australia and the forced health care in the US can leave no man with two brain cells to rub together in any doubt that guvments get their marching orders from somewhere else....and that somewhere else happens to be the UN.
Hang on a second dude, who told you I don't believe in the Illuminati conspiracy? Of course I do. You think I don't know the world is run from up above by people whose names (and surnames) we hardly ever hear of?
Yet how all this links to a sub-conspiracy of evil feminists to frustrate men and criminalise fathers via divorce laws, that slips my mind.

Women gaining rights, privileges and power on a par with men is a part of any modern and civil society. Divorce laws have probably gone too far to protect the woman/mom in many Western countries. Yet this is not a reason to call it a massive world conspiracy against men. So women being treated like inferior beings only worth staying at home, breeding and minding children for countless centuries - would that amount to man conspiracy?

Like I have said to exhaustion on other threads, the state of young women in modern society is just as bad as that of young men. Women are cynical, materialistic and manipulative for the same reasons men are cynical, materialistic and manipulative. Sure, women didn't use to exhibit those traits in the past because we men never allowed them to express themselves. But now we do, so the system of mental conditioning upon us has the same effect on both genders. In fact I even believe the same powers to be would rather opt for a "unisex society", where both products and their advertising mechanisms are the same for boys and girls. Wait and see...
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Damn you are ignorant. Try reading.

Feminism is the Illuminati using women to sunset western civilisation.

www.henrymakow.com

I am putting you on block...you are simply too stupid for me to be bothered reading your posts. Educate yourself. Then maybe you might have something to say worth me reading.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Damn you are ignorant. Try reading.

Feminism is the Illuminati using women to sunset western civilisation.

www.henrymakow.com

I am putting you on block...you are simply too stupid for me to be bothered reading your posts. Educate yourself. Then maybe you might have something to say worth me reading.
Hey, I've got a better idea. Why don't you block yourself instead? This forum could do without another self-centred conspiracy nutcase. By the way you're blocking me because I'm the only one who can be bothered to reply back to you. Unfortunately I forgot that people like you only live for themselves and their self-referential world.

I'm putting you on ignore mode too. As Depeche Mode once said, enjoy the silence.