Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Actor whose living TFL - True Forced Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby noog » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm

bennandsarah wrote:
ps. on a side note -- the women here will not be impressed with anything i do -- they act like i'm crazy and discount what i am pursuing -- it's VERY amazing to me. The women care only about sports - beer - partying - muscles - money - and looks.


+1

Being a man of culture in the hic Midwest, it's a no-win proposition and I know how it goes. In some parts of the midwest, if you don't have a pickup truck, boat, motorcycle, rifles or beer then you're on womens' blacklist. It's that simple.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am
Location: The Midwestern Wasteland

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Jackal wrote:Bennandsarah, are you willing to teach English overseas, at least to start with? Most teaching jobs at high schools only involve about 20 hours per week actually at the school. The rest of the time is lesson preparation which can be done at home sitting comfortably. I would think that you would be the ultimate English teacher because of your acting and comedy background! However, a lot of schools in Europe require a college degree... Do you have one? But I think that you might be able to teach in the Ukraine or in more remote FSU countries without one. I know that there are a lot of expats in Kazakhstan now.

Be careful of PAN. You are exactly what he has been looking for: a confused, unhappy man with money! I wouldn't give him any money for his services, if I were you.


Jackal, PAN already earns more money than all of us here put toghether. Unfortunately, he (or his forum persona) is the confused, unhappy and traumatised man.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 am

publicduende wrote:Jackal, PAN already earns more money than all of us here put toghether. Unfortunately, he (or his forum persona) is the confused, unhappy and traumatised man.

I love how men who are stupid morons like to tell lies about people to try and bolster their own sense of self worth.

My forum persona is exactly my public and real persona.

Tell me. Have you put more than 800 politicians on notice as to the crimes they are committing?

Have you told them that travel permits, and residency permits and work permits are bogus?

Have you been into a court in front of FOUR ARMED POLICE OFFICERS and told the judge that he has presented NO EVIDENCE that he has any jurisdiction over you?

Have you video recorded a court meeting?

Have you issued a lawful notice to an entire parliament such as that of Ireland and made the claim that an open state of war will exist if the members of the parliament do not cease and desist their war on fathers?

I guess the answer to ALL those questions is no for you, right?

You are a gutless western man mangina who really should be killed by the Illuminati because you do not have the sense to know what is really going on.

And because you are so stupid you then tell lies about a man who is so far in advance of you and so much better than you so you can feel a little better about yourself in your abject cowardice and failure to address the great issues of the day such as the planned genocide.

So slag off at me all you like.

My public track record FAR EXCEEDS virtually every other man on the planet. Certainly NO MRAs have even come close to my efforts these last 5 years...they are still stuck in "legislation is law".
Every post I see like this I am presented with further evidence as to why the Illuminati is correct in planning to kill off 95% of the men in the world. You deserve it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:47 am

Jackal wrote:Be careful of PAN. You are exactly what he has been looking for: a confused, unhappy man with money! I wouldn't give him any money for his services, if I were you.



Yes...a man would spend 4.5 years working to create the remedy for OTHER MEN at a cost of USD500,000...and do so revealing his real name and identity...and start an honour based alternative to guvment jurisdiction......just so he could rip men off.......Gee....what a good business plan.

Like I just said...every post I see like this? I am presented more evidence as to why the Illuminati should kill LOTS of men...because they are so stupid they deserve to be killed. And you can be VERY sure that the Illuminati are very well positioned now to kill LARGE numbers of people because men were too gutless to even sit on juries.

As http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn said in Gulag Archipelligo..... "how we burned in the camps knowing that if we had just met the secret police with whatever was to hand we would not be here".

In St. Petersberg a population of 2 MILLION was terrorised by a secret police force of TWO THOUSAND.

They were successful because most of them were men like you....who would prefer to tell lies about someone who has a PROVEN TRACK RECORD of standing up to the criminals in guvment and working to bring them to justice than to actually HELP bring criminal politicians to justice.

Lots of men who read this will be shipped off to FEMA camps if men like me are not successful...and they will deserve the end that they will suffer for being so cowardly.

Just by the way? If they get WW III going and start the cull in earnest I am a better than 90% chance to survive...and the Illuminati will not bother with me. I have made it quite clear to them that if men do not stand up and stop the planned genocide before it gets going I am not going to get myself killed for men who were THAT cowardly....I will walk away and wish them well with the cleansing of the human race....so many of whom refused to listen to what was coming.

Hell...they might even offer me a job again....ASIO were offering me a job this week...not that I took that seriously....but if the cull really happens and I make it out the other side? I would consider what jobs might be on offer to build the new world after so many of the useless eaters are gone.....we might be able to make something good of it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Actor whose living TFL - True Forced Lonliness.

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 am

bennandsarah wrote:I moved to a small city in Kentucky to teach p/t (have chronic pain and am on disability) and because it was a much lower cost of living.

.....

I am SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED. The chronic pain is under control but daunting nevertheless. Here's what I'm thinking. I'm on social security disability for life -- about $1,000/month. I have healthcare. I have managed to save my pennies for years -- even with a FIXED INCOME -- I managed to save well over $50,000......... My education is done -- two masters degrees including a terminal MFA degree in drama, I have a top-notch resume, and have taught acting in colleges. I CAN NOT afford to live somewhere like a big city -- it's too costly with a p/t teaching gig -- and social security -- and the occasional cool acting gig. I'm in too much pain to work f/t. and if I stay here I'll die alone. ...

I'm thinking of getting out of dodge. Knowing what you know of my life discussed above -- and my situation financially -- where would be good for me? I hate the heat and humidity -- what about Russia -- Ukraine?? .....

[/b]


Re low heat and humidity, I am the same. Southern California is okay with me but nothing 1 degree hotter (or if same heat, not even 1 % more humid). Or I will live my whole life indoors in the A/C.

And health and healing and fitness are major concerns for me as well.

So on behalf of the OP and myself, I wonder where the best place is for healing and restoration on a tiny budget. You know foot-massage, full-body-massage, acupressure, natural healing, tai chi groups -- without the muggy heat of Thailand and Philippines, or the cost of Japan or Iceland.

[/u]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:Jackal, PAN already earns more money than all of us here put toghether. Unfortunately, he (or his forum persona) is the confused, unhappy and traumatised man.

I love how men who are stupid morons like to tell lies about people to try and bolster their own sense of self worth.

My forum persona is exactly my public and real persona.

Tell me. Have you put more than 800 politicians on notice as to the crimes they are committing?

Have you told them that travel permits, and residency permits and work permits are bogus?

Have you been into a court in front of FOUR ARMED POLICE OFFICERS and told the judge that he has presented NO EVIDENCE that he has any jurisdiction over you?

Have you video recorded a court meeting?

Have you issued a lawful notice to an entire parliament such as that of Ireland and made the claim that an open state of war will exist if the members of the parliament do not cease and desist their war on fathers?

I guess the answer to ALL those questions is no for you, right?

You are a gutless western man mangina who really should be killed by the Illuminati because you do not have the sense to know what is really going on.

And because you are so stupid you then tell lies about a man who is so far in advance of you and so much better than you so you can feel a little better about yourself in your abject cowardice and failure to address the great issues of the day such as the planned genocide.

So slag off at me all you like.

My public track record FAR EXCEEDS virtually every other man on the planet. Certainly NO MRAs have even come close to my efforts these last 5 years...they are still stuck in "legislation is law".
Every post I see like this I am presented with further evidence as to why the Illuminati is correct in planning to kill off 95% of the men in the world. You deserve it.


OK. Good. Bravo. Clap clap. And what did you actually achieve by doing all of the great things above? As far as you have stated on your eBook and this forum, you have lost 95% of your assets, your houses, your right to see your kids and even the trust of your own family. Great achievement, for someone who is working hard to save mankind from disaster, not even to be able to save himself. And in the meantime, by nurturing those obsessions, you have completely removed any source of intelligent personal and social thinking. I really have to wonder how you can still function as an IT professional, with all the sh*t that flies in your mind in the evenings.

For your knowledge, I don't need to tell lies about you to bolster my identity and self worth. Perhaps it's you who need to feel validated by seeking acceptance to your crazy ideas, and labeling whoever doesn't subscribe to them as a coward, moron, genocide-backer or worse.
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jackal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 pm

PAN, what would impress me the most is if you simply relaxed!

Every one of your posts is basically an NLP-influenced sales pitch, which I find suspicious.

Great men don't need to constantly give speeches about how great they are.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Actor whose living TFL - True Forced Lonliness.

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Jester wrote:
bennandsarah wrote:I moved to a small city in Kentucky to teach p/t (have chronic pain and am on disability) and because it was a much lower cost of living.

.....

I am SERIOUSLY DEPRESSED. The chronic pain is under control but daunting nevertheless. Here's what I'm thinking. I'm on social security disability for life -- about $1,000/month. I have healthcare. I have managed to save my pennies for years -- even with a FIXED INCOME -- I managed to save well over $50,000......... My education is done -- two masters degrees including a terminal MFA degree in drama, I have a top-notch resume, and have taught acting in colleges. I CAN NOT afford to live somewhere like a big city -- it's too costly with a p/t teaching gig -- and social security -- and the occasional cool acting gig. I'm in too much pain to work f/t. and if I stay here I'll die alone. ...

I'm thinking of getting out of dodge. Knowing what you know of my life discussed above -- and my situation financially -- where would be good for me? I hate the heat and humidity -- what about Russia -- Ukraine?? .....

[/b]


Re low heat and humidity, I am the same. Southern California is okay with me but nothing 1 degree hotter (or if same heat, not even 1 % more humid). Or I will live my whole life indoors in the A/C.

And health and healing and fitness are major concerns for me as well.

So on behalf of the OP and myself, I wonder [u]where the best place is for healing and restoration on a tiny budget[/u]. You know foot-massage, full-body-massage, acupressure, natural healing, tai chi groups -- without the muggy heat of Thailand and Philippines, or the cost of Japan or Iceland.

[/u]


ok let's back on topic here!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:23 am

Jackal wrote:PAN, what would impress me the most is if you simply relaxed!

Every one of your posts is basically an NLP-influenced sales pitch, which I find suspicious.

Great men don't need to constantly give speeches about how great they are.


Jackal, not everyone is Abe Lincoln.

PAN, BAW, and others like 'em have Narcissistic Personality Disorder & unfortunately, as a result, have turned Winston's forum into a flame/trolling site for a type of seething hatred for others, who don't bolster their positions.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby C.J. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 am

Jackal, I would pay Peter for his services, as he's the exact opposite of other swindlers... He practically bleeds information. Deception 101 is about keeping the victim in the dark and at worse, resorting to complete disinformation(the only reason women don't like you, is because your "game" isn't good enough...). You can't deceive someone when you tell them the truth. What do you think would happen if a PUA told prospective customers that they could meet foreign women and bypass all the BS in america for the same price as their pick up coaching services, without any type of coaching at all? The customer might benefit from the info, but the PUA will go broke.

90% of domestic western industries are based upon the pratices of the jewish Talmud - taking advantage of the goyim(non-jew) at nearly any cost, and NEVER let them reach the illusion they persuade customers into buying, because then they'll stop buying. People who do this in the west profit most.

But those who don't folllow the talmudic texts, are the most honest businessmen you'll ever know.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: Actor whose living TFL - True Forced Lonliness.

Postby gsjackson » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:50 am

Jester wrote:I'm thinking of getting out of dodge. Knowing what you know of my life discussed above -- and my situation financially -- where would be good for me? I hate the heat and humidity -- what about Russia -- Ukraine?? .....

[/b]


Re low heat and humidity, I am the same. Southern California is okay with me but nothing 1 degree hotter (or if same heat, not even 1 % more humid). Or I will live my whole life indoors in the A/C.

And health and healing and fitness are major concerns for me as well.

So on behalf of the OP and myself, I wonder where the best place is for healing and restoration on a tiny budget. You know foot-massage, full-body-massage, acupressure, natural healing, tai chi groups -- without the muggy heat of Thailand and Philippines, or the cost of Japan or Iceland.

[/u][/quote]

How tiny is your budget? I've had great luck getting rid of plantar's fascitis, and tremendous benefit for knee arthritis, at a health clinic in Croatia callede Terme Selce. Got orthokine -- the treatment for arthritis Kobe Bryant, Alex Rodriguez and other prominent jocks have gone to Germany to get -- for 15 percent of what it costs in Germany. They have all kinds of other therapies also. Many athletes from Croatia and other Balkan countries go there.The Croatian coastline has one of Europe's best climates. Room with a spectaular view of the Adriatic and two meals a day cost about $51 a day at the clinic. Orthokine treatment was about $1,300. Other therapies cost much less, depending on how long you stay.

Their specialty is rehabbing injuries and chronic conditions, but they have a general wellness regime also that includes most of the therapies you mention.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

publicduende wrote:OK. Good. Bravo. Clap clap. And what did you actually achieve by doing all of the great things above? As far as you have stated on your eBook and this forum, you have lost 95% of your assets, your houses, your right to see your kids and even the trust of your own family. Great achievement, for someone who is working hard to save mankind from disaster, not even to be able to save himself. And in the meantime, by nurturing those obsessions, you have completely removed any source of intelligent personal and social thinking. I really have to wonder how you can still function as an IT professional, with all the sh*t that flies in your mind in the evenings.

For your knowledge, I don't need to tell lies about you to bolster my identity and self worth. Perhaps it's you who need to feel validated by seeking acceptance to your crazy ideas, and labeling whoever doesn't subscribe to them as a coward, moron, genocide-backer or worse.


publicduende,
like I said...every post I see from men like you I am presented with more evidence the Illuminati is on the right track preparing to cull 95% of the men on this planet. How stupid can you be? Pretty stupid.

So lets rebut the lies you presented here. I did not "lose" 95% of the assets accumulated. They were STOLEN by criminals and the cases to get those assets back will happen in the not too distant future. If you were mugged in the street by a crack head with a gun and he stole your wallet you do not call that "losing" your wallet you idiot. That the criminals were calling themselves magistrates and registrars and lawyers instead of crack heads does not change the fact that a crime was committed.

And, for some reason, despite the fact a clear crime was committed you hate of ME...the victim of the crime and the man working to gain not just a remedy for myself but a remedy for ALL men in the english speaking world who want it. The MBA will actually create a path to justice for ANY MAN who wants it....and if women want a WBA I will run that too for the appropriate fees.

"your right to see your kids"

And some more brain dead comments. A "right" can not be "lost". That is how little you know. Rights can be VIOLATED. I HAVE an unalienable right to be the father I choose to be. No one can take that away from me. My right to be the father I chose to be was VIOLATED and so I chose to renounce being a father. As far as my former children are concerned they were kidnapped in February 2008 and that crime will be remedied as well.

"even the trust of your own family"

Another lie. I turned my back on my family and walked away when my father invited those who abused my mother and former children to my mothers funeral. I will not tolerate the level of cowardice and gutlessness that it took to invite those who abused my mother to her funeral. I will have nothing to do with any person who was at that funeral and dishonoured my mothers memory by allowing her abusers to be there.

"you have completely removed any source of intelligent personal and social thinking."

Another lie. I think quite well. Indeed, there are those who have read my second book and have called it a masterpiece. One lad in Australia wrote to me and said "when they write the history books in 100 years your name will be in it as one of the greatest Australians to ever have lived". It was a nice compliment. Those who understand what I am doing also understand what sort of man I am. Those who refuse to educate themselves on what I am doing tell lies about me to make themselves feel better because they can not imagine themselves ever undertaking the project I have undertaken. They can not imagine themselves doing what I have already done. So they attack me and tell lies about me to make themselves feel better over their exposed inadequacies.

This comment was also made in the MRA area....that when someone comes along and takes real action, provides real solutions, and proves what he has done, MRAs shoot him down and try and drive him out of the MRA area.....and they did exactly that to me. MRA have never even written an article on what rights are and how you get them. So MRAs are obviously very stupid people to not know what a right is but be talking about them for 20 years.

"For your knowledge, I don't need to tell lies about you to bolster my identity and self worth"

Yes you do...you just told a bunch of lies about me again and every man reading this saw you to that. You are a liar publicduende. And you just proved it again. I do not have much time for men who tell lies about me to try and bolster their own fragile egos. When you have done and achieved MORE than me then maybe I will listen to you.

And as a liar, you will never be accepted as an associate into the MBA. It is for honest men only.

Now...you are welcome to tell more lies about me publicduende. It will just show the other men here what an unrepentent liar you are.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

C.J. wrote:Jackal, I would pay Peter for his services, as he's the exact opposite of other swindlers... He practically bleeds information.

Thanks CJ...in fact on the mens rights side I put almost EVERYTHING I have done into the pubic for people to use for themselves. For example. How many men complain that they have to pay alimony or child support? TENS OF MILLIONS!!

Here is how to not do that. It has had 1300+ views....to my knowledge no one else has done this...I have done this TWICE now and in both cases there has been no action taken against me. The "order" for interim support was issued in December 2007. I have never paid one cent of it. No outstanding accusation is levied at my strawman with respect to this order.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

There is it...FOR FREE....how to not pay a court order. And STILL men will not use it. So if they want ME to write this for them and send it off I would be most pleased to do so but I would want to be PAID to do so...

Same for the strawman recapture process....everything needed is PUBLISHED AND FREE...the only bit men need to do is learn how to do it and fill in the blanks....if they do not want to spent the 100 or so hours that takes a man to do then they can PAY ME to do the job for them....we first offered it at USD150 and only got two takers. A man in a low cost country took his time to learn how to do this so that he could offer the service. Because of the low takers I cancelled that offer and now only offer it at EUR500. Any man who complains about the cost can do the work for himself. Not a problem to me. Someone else wants to take my work and offer the same service for less? God Bless him and I hope he is successful.
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1764

The problem that men have is that dishonesty is so pervasive in western society that an honest man is so unusual they can not believe it when they see one.....the men who claim I can not be honest and can not be genuine are almost 110% guaranteed to be dishonest themselves. After all? Would a dishonest man fly from london to Sydney to take the video I took knowing that it might cost him his life? Or would a dishonest man be more likely to simply get on with his life and allow those behind him to suffer the same fate.

The problem many men have with me is that they have never met anyone like me. I am so unusual that they can not believe what I say...so they make up lies to try and put me into some box that they can understand....because they can not understand a man of honesty, honour, integrity who has a deep care and concern for their fellow man.

And having seen men hate on me for 4 years for being an honest man? I now have no objection to the Illuminati plan to cull the herd. The men who are too stupid to defend their own lives and the lives of their children do not deserve to live in my opinion. What use is a man who will not even defend the children of his land? And that is 99%+ of men in the west today.

PS. And not to put it too subtly.....if men had bothered to help me over the last 4 years we would already have the MBA up and running and we would already be able to relocate men outside guvment jurisdiction.....but since 99% of men have hated on me and told lies about me and begged to be told what to do by their guvments rather than choose to be sovereigns themselves? When a man like this comes along and wishes to move he can not do that very easily. And those who talk about being "good men" will merely talk about how hard it is etc.......but if they actually helped me then the answer for this man would already be "we have relocation service we provide".....

Men are their own worst enemy because of their own dishonesty and distrust.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
publicduende wrote:OK. Good. Bravo. Clap clap. And what did you actually achieve by doing all of the great things above? As far as you have stated on your eBook and this forum, you have lost 95% of your assets, your houses, your right to see your kids and even the trust of your own family. Great achievement, for someone who is working hard to save mankind from disaster, not even to be able to save himself. And in the meantime, by nurturing those obsessions, you have completely removed any source of intelligent personal and social thinking. I really have to wonder how you can still function as an IT professional, with all the sh*t that flies in your mind in the evenings.

For your knowledge, I don't need to tell lies about you to bolster my identity and self worth. Perhaps it's you who need to feel validated by seeking acceptance to your crazy ideas, and labeling whoever doesn't subscribe to them as a coward, moron, genocide-backer or worse.


publicduende,
like I said...every post I see from men like you I am presented with more evidence the Illuminati is on the right track preparing to cull 95% of the men on this planet. How stupid can you be? Pretty stupid.

So lets rebut the lies you presented here. I did not "lose" 95% of the assets accumulated. They were STOLEN by criminals and the cases to get those assets back will happen in the not too distant future. If you were mugged in the street by a crack head with a gun and he stole your wallet you do not call that "losing" your wallet you idiot. That the criminals were calling themselves magistrates and registrars and lawyers instead of crack heads does not change the fact that a crime was committed.

And, for some reason, despite the fact a clear crime was committed you hate of ME...the victim of the crime and the man working to gain not just a remedy for myself but a remedy for ALL men in the english speaking world who want it. The MBA will actually create a path to justice for ANY MAN who wants it....and if women want a WBA I will run that too for the appropriate fees.

"your right to see your kids"

And some more brain dead comments. A "right" can not be "lost". That is how little you know. Rights can be VIOLATED. I HAVE an unalienable right to be the father I choose to be. No one can take that away from me. My right to be the father I chose to be was VIOLATED and so I chose to renounce being a father. As far as my former children are concerned they were kidnapped in February 2008 and that crime will be remedied as well.

"even the trust of your own family"

Another lie. I turned my back on my family and walked away when my father invited those who abused my mother and former children to my mothers funeral. I will not tolerate the level of cowardice and gutlessness that it took to invite those who abused my mother to her funeral. I will have nothing to do with any person who was at that funeral and dishonoured my mothers memory by allowing her abusers to be there.

"you have completely removed any source of intelligent personal and social thinking."

Another lie. I think quite well. Indeed, there are those who have read my second book and have called it a masterpiece. One lad in Australia wrote to me and said "when they write the history books in 100 years your name will be in it as one of the greatest Australians to ever have lived". It was a nice compliment. Those who understand what I am doing also understand what sort of man I am. Those who refuse to educate themselves on what I am doing tell lies about me to make themselves feel better because they can not imagine themselves ever undertaking the project I have undertaken. They can not imagine themselves doing what I have already done. So they attack me and tell lies about me to make themselves feel better over their exposed inadequacies.

This comment was also made in the MRA area....that when someone comes along and takes real action, provides real solutions, and proves what he has done, MRAs shoot him down and try and drive him out of the MRA area.....and they did exactly that to me. MRA have never even written an article on what rights are and how you get them. So MRAs are obviously very stupid people to not know what a right is but be talking about them for 20 years.

"For your knowledge, I don't need to tell lies about you to bolster my identity and self worth"

Yes you do...you just told a bunch of lies about me again and every man reading this saw you to that. You are a liar publicduende. And you just proved it again. I do not have much time for men who tell lies about me to try and bolster their own fragile egos. When you have done and achieved MORE than me then maybe I will listen to you.

And as a liar, you will never be accepted as an associate into the MBA. It is for honest men only.

Now...you are welcome to tell more lies about me publicduende. It will just show the other men here what an unrepentent liar you are.


I have no interest in telling lies about you. I honestly can't care less what people know or don't know about you. You clearly left an "opus magna" of eBooks and forum posts about your personal ordeal and what you have learned about it, so the last of the problems is people not having enough information to have an opinion about you. I personally say you wrote far more than any occasional audience would be interested in reading. That is your problem though, and I have nothing to object to that because Internet is a free medium and you're entitled to publish whatever you like in whatever shape or form, at least until someone chooses to sue you for defamation.

What I see as a problem is when you roam forums like these like a divorced man Messiah, branding your edition of the gospel and wanting to shovel your ideas about the world, women, justice, honour etc. down our throats, labelling people who just won't buy them as coward, manginas, and other assorted compliments. Even assuming you have a genuine interest to help the tens of millions divorcees out there, just leave your information and let them come to you, to their own desire and pace. It needs to be a gradual and spontaneous process. If you wanted to sell a new car, would you drive it to a guy's front garden in the middle of the night, all shouting and revving up, tell him to buy the car as he comes out and call him names if he is not interested in buying it? No, huh? And yet that's what you're doing here. Whoever contradicts you gets the mangina verbal abuse. Whoever tells you what he think about you, your MBA and your "PAN vs the world" saga, is immediately dismissed as a coward, unworth belonging to your personal Valhalla of Real Men.

All this would be hilarious if it didn't happen post in post out. Everything looks like a big fat fiction, everything self-centred about your and your messianic mission, everything sounds like a sales pitch for services of which nobody understand the nature, or utility. You know people also tend to make their judgement out of their own experiences and perceptions of the world? Not every man is a divorcee, not every man is living a deeply unhappy marriage life, not every man who divorces is left with an irreconcilable hatred towards all women, the entire Australian justice system, and 99% of men(ginas)?

Even assuming you've been right along, your ways are always too extreme, too paranoid and too argumentative to have a following, let alone enter the ongoing political discourse about divorced men's and fathers' rights towards their children, their property, and what's left of their life. On the latter, my friend Fabio's Paternita.info (http://www.paternita.info/fatherhood/index2.html) is still a million times more effective.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 pm

publicduende wrote:
I have no interest in telling lies about you.


And yet you tell so many lies about me.

publicduende,
"a man is as good as his word"

When you tell lies you are rightly called a liar and a man who is a liar is worthless as a contact.

I do not retain contacts with people who I know are liars.

I do not do business with people I know are liars.

It never ceases to amaze me that men will tell lies so readily today. So you can keep talking and say what you like....but the fact that you are telling lies about me and these lies have been pointed out to you and instead of admitting what you have done and apologising you have tried the most ludicrous attempt at denial means you are unrepentant as a liar. This is simply how it is.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yohan and 3 guests