Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:11 am

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby designer » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am

Image


WOKA WOKA WOKA!
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Everyone is a terrorist now.

http://rt.com/usa/news/charges-training ... lemar-511/


Thanks for posting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Everyone is a terrorist now.

http://rt.com/usa/news/charges-training ... lemar-511/


Thanks for posting.

Thanks for saying so....

When you see things like this there can be no doubt about the plan to bring in marshal law in the US.....you guys in the US would be very well advised to get the hell out of dodge....it is about to get very bad there and there is no stopping it from what I can see.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Everyone is a terrorist now.

http://rt.com/usa/news/charges-training ... lemar-511/


Thanks for posting.

Thanks for saying so....

When you see things like this there can be no doubt about the plan to bring in marshal law in the US.....you guys in the US would be very well advised to get the hell out of dodge....it is about to get very bad there and there is no stopping it from what I can see.


Interesting comment, Peter. Those of us here keep second-guessing ourselves, looking in the mirror, wondering if we are just too much of the hair-trigger, easily-pissed-off types. We wonder if there isn't years more to run here, as the PTB successfully boil the frogs slowly.

Yet you're an outside observor -- so your POV is interesting. You've lived through gun confiscation in Australia... you live in a country now which has been through the worst sort of occupation... you date a woman who has experienced the latter stages of Communism first-hand... Do you really see particular danger of martial law here in US from where you sit? And why?

And are you sure you're not being swayed by our own Yank hyperbole?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Iraq vet arrested on terrorism charges

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 am

Jester,
as you point out....I have direct first hand knowledge of the police state that exists in Ireland, UK, Australia and, to a lesser extent, Germany.

I have spoken with Germans to learn about what happened in the 30s. And I mean I have spoken extensively with a man who WAS THERE. He is 85 now and lives in Melbourne.

I have LIVED in bucharest and Riyadh for about 15 months each and learned from people there about their regimes and how they work. I have dated MANY women who grew up in the communist era....most of them want it back by the way. You can barely find a person over 40 in the east who does not think that life was better under "communism" than it is now....most of them came out of "communism" with great hopes of "being like america" because they had bought the sales pitch and did not realise the USA is also a communist country that is a soft police state.

Now when I talk to people who know what REAL OPPRESSION is about and they hear what is happening in places like Australia-US etc they are deeply shocked. They know what is coming next. And so do I. The Illuminati have weapons that will make the pea shooters people have irrelevant.

Marshal law and genocide is coming to the US unless men create a new system of law and system of courts that are credible so as to put the criminals on open trial and remove them from their public offices peacefully.

If you do not create such courts you can look forward to mass genoicde in the USA....and you can look forward to it pretty soon. It will likely be disguised as "natural disasters" or "accidents" and the army will disarm you to "help protect you"....

And if you think I am dreaming? Just look at hurracane Katrina.....that was the trial run to see how people would react....the blew the levies to make sure the place flooded....and after it flooded they did nothing for a while to see how people responded....then they brough the army in and disarmed people to "protect people from people with guns".

Men all over the place refuse to listen to me and refuse to believe me. Even when I present VIDEO EVIDENCE of a man impersonating a magistrate men reject it. It is as Yuri Bezmenov said. People will be so brainwashed that no amount of evidence will persuade them...they will reject the evidence. Remember this interview was nearly 30 years ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doqvkC-jYk [/youtube]

The USA is over.....it is being sunset and the end of the sunset will be massive civil unrest which will be accompanies by mass genocide unless some more men like me can be found. And from looking around? Men like me are less than 1 in 1,000 so I guess the US is screwed. Men will walk to their deaths like meek sheep.

In Germany men show me respect and admiration for what I am doing. My friends talk about the men in Germany who tried to stop Hitler and were denounced. Hitler was wildly popular in Germany and those who denounced the national socialists were considered "crazy" or "unpatriotic"......or worse....agents of the communists.

I think it was goering who talked about how people are provoked into warfare by leaders....he said you just tell people there is an external threat and then denounce anyone who does not fall into line as unpatriotic.....he said it works evey time in every country.

What do you have in the US today? You have the mythical threat of "terrorists" and anyone who points out that all terrorism is state sponsored will be denounced as a "possible domestic terrorist" and will soon find himself on the no fly list and will likely find it hard to find work. These two arrests for "possible domestic terrorists" are the warning bells this is what is coming next. When jogging around to remain fit can land you in jail as a "possible domestic terrorist" you know you have problems.

Look at how your police are being militarised.....armoured vehicles for police? Police all over the western world are being TRAINED for mass civil unrest.....meaning that is what is PLANNED. The ONLY western place I know of where, for certain, the police are not being trained for this is German.....the Illuminati know they can not get away with that in Germany....though, there was a high court decision two weeks ago that said in cases of national emergency the army can be deployed with arms. This decision is causing all sorts of concern in Germany since the armed services were banned from being deployed with weapaons following on from WW II.

A LOT of germans are asking the question "Why was this decision made now? What is going on?" Germans are deeply, deeply suspicious of guvment agents.....for obvious good reasons.

Jester....if you americans can not find more men like me? There will be nowhere to run, there will be nowhere to hide. The weapons the Illuminati have will kill you anywhere on the continent of north america. And they will keep killing people until they get to the 5 or 10% that they want.

The announced target population in Australia is 7 million....the current population is 22 million I think.

Meanwhile...in germany the population is decreasing rapildy due to the low birth rate......german men have got the message.....having babies makes a man a slave....and they are opting out at astonishing rates.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 pm

We agree on the facts, it's the conclusion I am not quite convinced on.

Yes, I know that FSU folks here in Los Angeles are nostalgic for "l'ancient regime". But do they then choose to leave America and move to Cuba or Belarus, for example? No. It may indeed feel worse than 1970's FSU to them here in the Anglosphere. But they don't act like they see a 1918 or a 1937.

And here in the US....
Two unlawful Gestapo-style domestic arrests... check.
Militarized police... check.
Katrina psyop/ martial law rehearsal... check.
TSA/DHS hunt for ersatz "terrorists"... check.

Yes, we agree on the facts.

But are these things markedly worse than current goings-on in Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Mexico, Central America, South America, FSU, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia? That's where our American perspective gets blurred.

I know our leaders are puppets of a ruthless conspiracy. But that's not the same question as whether we face imminent military occupation.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Just the beginging of mind control in america

Postby targetguy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 am

8) That article said there were over 20 other people being arrested in that state also for internet comments i have read on alex jones. This seems to be the begining of a stazi like society where family memebers turn in their husband wife etc for not having the party line like in east germany before. Many say this is america and cant happen here but it is and more mind control weapons and floridated water on the way. The elete one percent will have things so the poor will conform to their every wish or be but in a mental hospital for non conformist or having a opinion. There are more phony psyche diagnosis then imagined and this psyche stuff originated from nazi germany and instead of gassing people they try to drug them to death these days. My opinion is the usa hasnt seen nothing yet and the stazi society is forming now.
no scammers
targetguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Location: usa

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 am

Jester wrote:We agree on the facts, it's the conclusion I am not quite convinced on.

Yes, I know that FSU folks here in Los Angeles are nostalgic for "l'ancient regime". But do they then choose to leave America and move to Cuba or Belarus, for example? No. It may indeed feel worse than 1970's FSU to them here in the Anglosphere. But they don't act like they see a 1918 or a 1937.

And here in the US....
Two unlawful Gestapo-style domestic arrests... check.
Militarized police... check.
Katrina psyop/ martial law rehearsal... check.
TSA/DHS hunt for ersatz "terrorists"... check.

Yes, we agree on the facts.

But are these things markedly worse than current goings-on in Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Mexico, Central America, South America, FSU, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia? That's where our American perspective gets blurred.

I know our leaders are puppets of a ruthless conspiracy. But that's not the same question as whether we face imminent military occupation.


The facts are the facts....the future is opinion and speculation.

If you are wrong then disaster strikes the unprepared.

If I am wrong but people act on what I propose the disaster will be averted whether it was planned for sooner or planner for later.

I know which path I recommend. The path that averts disaster. And the only way you can avert disaster reliably is the creation of jury trials and putting those who are properly accused of crimes on trial and if found guilty removing them from public office.

I am hardly the only man calling for this....Shaefer Cox, Robert Menard, Tim Turner, Roger Hayes are all calling for new courts and new juries and jury trials.

I fail to see how men can be so stupid as to comprehend that no valid system of law, as is the case now, is a bad thing and that job #1 is to re-introduce a valid, reliable, open, transparent, fair and just system of law. That is what men are refusing to do...and while they refuse to do it they deserve everything they get.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Jester wrote:We agree on the facts, it's the conclusion I am not quite convinced on.

Yes, I know that FSU folks here in Los Angeles are nostalgic for "l'ancient regime". But do they then choose to leave America and move to Cuba or Belarus, for example? No. It may indeed feel worse than 1970's FSU to them here in the Anglosphere. But they don't act like they see a 1918 or a 1937.

And here in the US....
Two unlawful Gestapo-style domestic arrests... check.
Militarized police... check.
Katrina psyop/ martial law rehearsal... check.
TSA/DHS hunt for ersatz "terrorists"... check.

Yes, we agree on the facts.

But are these things markedly worse than current goings-on in Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Mexico, Central America, South America, FSU, Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia? That's where our American perspective gets blurred.

I know our leaders are puppets of a ruthless conspiracy. But that's not the same question as whether we face imminent military occupation.


The facts are the facts....the future is opinion and speculation.

If you are wrong then disaster strikes the unprepared.


True.

Going to call the Mexican consulate and set up an appointment. Not the ideal long-term refuge perhaps, but I can get there, with a car, and a connection or two. And get back if all is peachy here in El Norte.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder and 4 guests