Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am

This is kind of bullshit relationship advice that American manginas love to give out free of charge. Just remember, he's just trying to help you.

How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16W8YuE ... e=plcpship
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 am


Take it in full context.

G4T is already married to her, has kids with her, and lives in California :( with her.
The economy is really tough out there and CA "family law" is, let's just say, notoriously unkind to males.

Several months ago, many of his vids were filmed outdoors; at least he's inside, now. :shock:

When a man in such a situation posts a video like this, I take it the same as a hostage talking about how well his captors are treating him.
What else can he say? :wink:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby momopi » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:G4T is already married to her, has kids with her, and lives in California :( with her.
The economy is really tough out there and CA "family law" is, let's just say, notoriously unkind to males.


I live in CA (Orange County) and am currently unemployed. I've been in the job market for 3 weeks and will say that the market is much, much better today than 2008-2009. I was laid off back in 2009 and tried applying for IT jobs online for few months without success. Then I tried faxing my resume with cover letter to the HR department and got 100% success rate to score interviews -- did this for 3 companies and got a job.

Today, I have yet to fax 1 resume to anyone. All I've done is post my resume online to 3 job sites and I have multiple headhunters e-mailing & calling me daily. I'm actually in the position to be a little choosy and have turned down a few offers, because I didn't like the work or the pay was below my expectations.

On the down side, you will find fewer full time positions being offered, and more contract or contract to hire positions on the market. Many companies prefer to hire new employees via contract to hire, so they have the option to get rid of the person in 6-12 months if it didn't work out. For higher paying IT positions, expect the offer to be 15%-20% below market peak from mid-2000's. So if the job paid $100k in 2005, expect to get $80k-$85k today. This is partly compensated by the falling RE prices here, with homes selling at 50% or even 33% from RE bubble peak.

Another down side to the "contract to hire" type gigs is that the hiring manager prefers to hire someone who can hit the ground running, so they want employees who fulfill all or most of the requirements to a T. So you may have to filter through more job postings and job offers, depending on your skill set and experience.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

momopi wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:G4T is already married to her, has kids with her, and lives in California :( with her.
The economy is really tough out there and CA "family law" is, let's just say, notoriously unkind to males.


I live in CA (Orange County) and am currently unemployed. I've been in the job market for 3 weeks and will say that the market is much, much better today than 2008-2009. I was laid off back in 2009 and tried applying for IT jobs online for few months without success. Then I tried faxing my resume with cover letter to the HR department and got 100% success rate to score interviews -- did this for 3 companies and got a job.

Today, I have yet to fax 1 resume to anyone. All I've done is post my resume online to 3 job sites and I have multiple headhunters e-mailing & calling me daily. I'm actually in the position to be a little choosy and have turned down a few offers, because I didn't like the work or the pay was below my expectations.

On the down side, you will find fewer full time positions being offered, and more contract or contract to hire positions on the market. Many companies prefer to hire new employees via contract to hire, so they have the option to get rid of the person in 6-12 months if it didn't work out. For higher paying IT positions, expect the offer to be 15%-20% below market peak from mid-2000's. So if the job paid $100k in 2005, expect to get $80k-$85k today. This is partly compensated by the falling RE prices here, with homes selling at 50% or even 33% from RE bubble peak.

Another down side to the "contract to hire" type gigs is that the hiring manager prefers to hire someone who can hit the ground running, so they want employees who fulfill all or most of the requirements to a T. So you may have to filter through more job postings and job offers, depending on your skill set and experience.


Hi Momopi, sorry for the OT on this thread. I didn't know you were an IT professional. Out of curiosity, how are contract rates in CA compared to perm salaries? Here in London the relative job uncertainty of a contract is well balanced by a rate that would yield 30 to 50% more than an equivalent full-time salary. That, including pension/healthcare fees and all the different kinds of taxes.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I left this comment for him.

Wow...you are such a pussywhipped mangina. Let me know how you feel about all this "support" you gave your wife after you are raped in the divorce courts. Check my lead video to see what divorce courts look like for the best of husbands.
peternolan1109 1 second ago in playlist Uploaded videos
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby momopi » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:57 pm

publicduende wrote:Hi Momopi, sorry for the OT on this thread. I didn't know you were an IT professional. Out of curiosity, how are contract rates in CA compared to perm salaries? Here in London the relative job uncertainty of a contract is well balanced by a rate that would yield 30 to 50% more than an equivalent full-time salary. That, including pension/healthcare fees and all the different kinds of taxes.


Employers pay contract agencies big bucks, but you (the contractor) is only offered 50%-60% of the pay. Your ability to negotiate for bigger cut depends on how well you fit the position and if the agency has other qualified candidates. An agency might submit 2-3 applicants for same position. If you are in strong negotiating position, it's very possible to get >60% cut. I had some n00b headhunter call to offer a tech support position last week at $45k/year contract. I told him no and by the time that I hung up he had up'ed the offer twice to $55k/year with benefits.

Many contract agencies in US today offer benefits like health/dental/life insurance and 401k retirement accounts. If you are willing to skip the benefits, you can ask for +$5000/year or more to your pay. I am 41 and my private health insurance with Kaiser costs ~ $150/month for both medical and dental. Private Health insurance is affordable in the US if you are relatively young and healthy. But it's ridiculously high if you have a family with young children, or if you are old.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 am

momopi wrote:
publicduende wrote:Hi Momopi, sorry for the OT on this thread. I didn't know you were an IT professional. Out of curiosity, how are contract rates in CA compared to perm salaries? Here in London the relative job uncertainty of a contract is well balanced by a rate that would yield 30 to 50% more than an equivalent full-time salary. That, including pension/healthcare fees and all the different kinds of taxes.


Employers pay contract agencies big bucks, but you (the contractor) is only offered 50%-60% of the pay. Your ability to negotiate for bigger cut depends on how well you fit the position and if the agency has other qualified candidates. An agency might submit 2-3 applicants for same position. If you are in strong negotiating position, it's very possible to get >60% cut. I had some n00b headhunter call to offer a tech support position last week at $45k/year contract. I told him no and by the time that I hung up he had up'ed the offer twice to $55k/year with benefits.

Many contract agencies in US today offer benefits like health/dental/life insurance and 401k retirement accounts. If you are willing to skip the benefits, you can ask for +$5000/year or more to your pay. I am 41 and my private health insurance with Kaiser costs ~ $150/month for both medical and dental. Private Health insurance is affordable in the US if you are relatively young and healthy. But it's ridiculously high if you have a family with young children, or if you are old.


Thanks for the explanation mate. Terminology over here is a little different. By "working in a contract" or "being a contractor" we mean being a freelancer, running your own limited company and providing services directly to the client (eg. an investment bank). Of course there are the recruitment agencies, who usually take a commission cut, but no more than 10/12%. I have actually come across the agency model you are talking about when I was looking for a job in Singapore. In all cases, agencies will only quote us the net rate you are to charge to the client, so netted of their commission cut.

By the way, good luck with finding your new job. Hope it's a good one!
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby momopi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 am

publicduende wrote:Thanks for the explanation mate. Terminology over here is a little different. By "working in a contract" or "being a contractor" we mean being a freelancer, running your own limited company and providing services directly to the client (eg. an investment bank). Of course there are the recruitment agencies, who usually take a commission cut, but no more than 10/12%. I have actually come across the agency model you are talking about when I was looking for a job in Singapore. In all cases, agencies will only quote us the net rate you are to charge to the client, so netted of their commission cut.
By the way, good luck with finding your new job. Hope it's a good one!


American companies usually hire IT contractors through an agency with pre-existing relationship. The company usually does not post job ads for a contractor position. The request for a contractor is sent to agencies that employ headhunters, who will seek out job seekers that meet the requirements. The company will pay the agency, and the agency pays the contractor.

This process is expensive but protects the company from potential liabilities. If the company were to pay the contractor or constant directly, then the contractor could be considered an employee of te company. This opens new cans of worms with benefits, hours, terminations, etc.

IT contracts are usually 6-12 months, at the end the company has flexible options to extend ir terminate the contract, or make an offer to hire the contractor full time. Freelancers are used by smaller companies or individuals for specific task or short term projects, but not lengthy contracts at large corporations. Freelancers rarely become full time employees at the company Exceptions do exist but they are not the norm.

Back in 1997 when I was working as a contractor, the company offered to hire me as full time employee. Because I was under contract with my agency, the company had to pay my agency 4 months pay to buy out my contract. Today this would be rare as companies simply specify "contract to hire" in their contracts.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman

Postby polya » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:07 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:I left this comment for him.

Wow...you are such a pussywhipped mangina. Let me know how you feel about all this "support" you gave your wife after you are raped in the divorce courts. Check my lead video to see what divorce courts look like for the best of husbands.
peternolan1109 1 second ago in playlist Uploaded videos


+1
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby polya » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 am

I knew I'd seen this guy before - he has heaps of videos about the housing-crash in the USA. I decided to leave him a comment:

"OMG - the woman in this video looks stuck-up. Are you sure she's in love with you or are you just a walking wallet for her?? Why not build her a shrine while you're waiting on her conference?"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Taco » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 am

You don't have to put your wife on a pedestal and worship her 24/7 like this pinhead does. All you need to do is marry a Filipina.

Recently, my Filipina girlfriend saw another Filipina carry water from a well(in PI.) early in the morning, she was 6 months pregnant. My girlfriend asked her where her husband was, she replied, "He's in bed sleeping". This is standard operating procedure for Filipino men, they don't give their women special treatment, that's why they turnout better.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby polya » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 am

Taco wrote:You don't have to put your wife on a pedestal and worship her 24/7 like this pinhead does. All you need to do is marry a Filipina.

Recently, my Filipina girlfriend saw another Filipina carry water from a well(in PI.) early in the morning, she was 6 months pregnant. My girlfriend asked her where her husband was, she replied, "He's in bed sleeping". This is standard operating procedure for Filipino men, they don't give their women special treatment, that's why they turnout better.


+1 - giving women special treatment was how women have been spoiled in the West. We need to STOP putting women on a pedastol and NOT help them. e.g. if she hits a man, let the man hit her back. It's called "fairness."
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Taco wrote:This is kind of bullshit relationship advice that American manginas love to give out free of charge. Just remember, he's just trying to help you.

How To Maintain A Relationship With An American Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16W8YuE ... e=plcpship


The sadder part is the number of guys telling him how lucky he is and how hawt his wife is. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Citizen, MSNbot Media, Winston, yick and 6 guests